More Tory lies

aussieh

maroonlegions
19 hours ago, jambo lodge said:

Does Cult HQ send you all these links SP?

Its on the BBC website hardly sent by some Cult.  :cornette:

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions
21 hours ago, Victorian said:

The cowardly,  dishonest way to avoid facing up to the fact that the Tory government have seriously ****ed up lives is to dishonestly frame the debate around deportations,  as well as to deflect on to illegal immigration.

The issue is not deportations.     The issue is how the Tories ruined peoples' lives while in the UK.    People entitled to live and work here.     Not even remotely illegal immigrants.    People had their lives ruined but it's ok.    Nothing to complain about.     Nobody was deported.      

If you justify the government in these terms you're a ****ing snake.

Good post.

This is were we are at with this  insidious government. 

And the people most likely to struggle with say passports , yip the poor who they see as a real threat to them staying  in power in most London boroughs . Snakes .

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Secretly filmed footage shows official telling man: system is ‘working because it’s pissing you off’.
THEGUARDIAN.COM

Edited by maroonlegions

23 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Good post.

This is were we are at with this  insidious government. 

And the people most likely to struggle with say passports , yip the poor who they see as a real threat to them staying  in power in most London boroughs . Snakes .

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Secretly filmed footage shows official telling man: system is ‘working because it’s pissing you off’.
THEGUARDIAN.COM

At least they're not stealing their cheap booze

Edited by SE16 3LN

maroonlegions
39 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

At least they're not stealing their cheap booze

No just  making their their democratic right to vote harder.

maroonlegions

Forcibly removed.

Heartless Harridan.

Did Rudd not say none were removed???

Thousands of people have been forcibly removed from the UK and returned to Commonwealth countries on controversial Home Office charter flights, it can…
SCOTSMAN.COM

deesidejambo
7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Forcibly removed.

Heartless Harridan.

Did Rudd not say none were removed???

Thousands of people have been forcibly removed from the UK and returned to Commonwealth countries on controversial Home Office charter flights, it can…
SCOTSMAN.COM

ML you still dont get it.

Anyone who is legally entitled to be here is still here.  The person you quoted in a previous post, if you read it yourself, despite being here illegally (he was not a Windrush migrant) and despite having served prison sentence, was given indefinate leave to stay in the UK.    He chose to leave himself.

Those who were removed on those flights were here illegally.   You simply cant get the difference, because you are so blinkered you dont like the truth.

You wont like it, but as yet, not a single Windrush person has been deported.     Once one is found then it can be open season, but until then, try to stick to the fact that there is a difference between illegal migrants and legal citizens or migrants.

I'm not absolving the evil Tories from mixing up the two themselves, but you are doing the same.

18 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Anyone who is legally entitled to be here is still here.  The person you quoted in a previous post, if you read it yourself, despite being here illegally (he was not a Windrush migrant) and despite having served prison sentence, was given indefinate leave to stay in the UK.    He chose to leave himself.

Those who were removed on those flights were here illegally.   You simply cant get the difference, because you are so blinkered you dont like the truth.

You wont like it, but as yet, not a single Windrush person has been deported.     Once one is found then it can be open season, but until then, try to stick to the fact that there is a difference between illegal migrants and legal citizens or migrants.

I'm not absolving the evil Tories from mixing up the two themselves, but you are doing the same.

How many left of their own free will and, if there are any, did a situation forced upon them by Govt. make them leave?

If we don't know we need to find out as soon as possible to enable the substantial compo costs to be factored into the next budget.

maroonlegions
30 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Thanks for the patronising attempt.

Please post were i have ever said that any fecking  Windrush person was deported.

Trolling again in  your blinkered  belief that no deportation means no suffering .

That post you are referring about the man who was told "We are hear to piss you off " was posted to show how he was treated but you knew that.

Blinkered my arse, it was you who was defending the governments handling of the Windrush people by saying its ok because none of them  got deported.

You were blinkered  to the facts that Windrush caused so much suffering here in the UK to those that were being targeted, but hey the evil tories should  not be blamed as NONE got deported. :cornette:

Your back to front reasoning on the Windrush horrors should be an example for those that think just because there was no deportations then no suffering , misery , injustice or racism happened.:jj_facepalm:

Your post would not look out of place in the Daily Mail.:lol:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Sraman said:

How many left of their own free will and, if there are any, did a situation forced upon them by Govt. make them leave?

If we don't know we need to find out as soon as possible to enable the substantial compo costs to be factored into the next budget.

Dont ask him that , his whole case that the evil tories are no that bad because no Windrush people got deported would collapse.:lol:

Geoff the Mince
6 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Please post were i have ever said that any fecking  Windrush person was deported.

Trolling again in  you make believe world that no deportation means no suffering .

That post you are referring about the man who was told "We are hear to piss you off " was posted to show how he was treated but you knew that.

Blinkered my arse, it was you who was defending the governments handling of the Windrush people by saying its ok because none of them  got deported.

You were blinkered  to the facts that Windrush caused so much suffering here in the UK to those that were being targeted, but hey the evil tories should be blamed as NONE got deported. :cornette:

Your back to front reasoning on the Windrush horrors should be an example for those that think just because there was no deportations then no suffering , misery , injustice or racism happened.:jj_facepalm:

Have you ever applied for a job at Channel 4? 

deesidejambo
6 minutes ago, Sraman said:

Many, possible all, were forced deportations of illegal immigrants, some in chains etc.            There will be no compo costs as they were all here illegally in the country and deported following due process including appeal etc.

You also mix up deportation of illegal and legal migrants.

Do you agree that anyone here illegally should be deported?

deesidejambo
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Trolling again in  you make believe world that no deportation means no suffering .

You were blinkered  to the facts that Windrush caused so much suffering here in the UK to those that were being targeted, but hey the evil tories should be blamed as NONE got deported. :cornette:

You are a perfect advert for the Tories.  the Eddie Izzard of KB.

All I posted was simple facts that you distorted - you, ML, quoted Rudd as saying none have been deported in the context of the 7600 mentioned in the post, inferring that Rudd was referring to them,.  She wasn't.  I corrected you on that.

And sadly for you, I have repeatedly posted that Windrush people should be compensated including damages for the stress they have incurred.

But you ignore all that because you are so biased.

But stick to your crop circles - no-good ones last year - have the aliens left?

Just now, deesidejambo said:

Many, possible all, were forced deportations of illegal immigrants, some in chains etc.            There will be no compo costs as they were all here illegally in the country and deported following due process including appeal etc.

You also mix up deportation of illegal and legal migrants.

Do you agree that anyone here illegally should be deported?

No I am not mixing up anything. I asked a relevant question relating to this whole affair. You mixed up my comment as merely relating to a single article.

No I do not agree that ANYONE here illegally (or legally which this whole thing just happens to be about) should be deported first with questions asked later.

Geoff the Mince
7 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

You are a perfect advert for the Tories.  the Eddie Izzard of KB.

All I posted was simple facts that you distorted - you, ML, quoted Rudd as saying none have been deported in the context of the 7600 mentioned in the post, inferring that Rudd was referring to them,.  She wasn't.  I corrected you on that.

And sadly for you, I have repeatedly posted that Windrush people should be compensated including damages for the stress they have incurred.

But you ignore all that because you are so biased.

But stick to your crop circles - no-good ones last year - have the aliens left?

:laugh:

deesidejambo
9 minutes ago, Sraman said:

No I am not mixing up anything. I asked a relevant question relating to this whole affair. You mixed up my comment as merely relating to a single article.

No I do not agree that ANYONE here illegally (or legally which this whole thing just happens to be about) should be deported first with questions asked later.

OK i didn't get your point.

The whole affair is well-documented.  The Tories, thanks to the hostile policy coupled with blinkered incompetence, mixed-up illegal and legal migrants.    This caused pain and stress, for which everyone should be compensated, including damages.  I have repeatedly posted that view.  

But ML posts that 7600 have been deported and quotes Rudd as saying none have been deported, showing he is mixing up the two, just like the Tories did.     That is what I picked him up on.     Simple facts.

But I am now accused of writing for the Daily Mail ,  cue "you are a Tory" posts.

And the deport first - appeal later never happened - the Courts blocked it.

Edited by deesidejambo

deesidejambo
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Mouthing off, more like diversion tactics , see none got deported though.

I thought 7600 got deported ?   Make your mind up.

maroonlegions

Whole new generation of Windrushes.

Lets hope none get deported and it will be all fine and dandy.

The Home Office’s dirty secret: a whole new generation of Windrushers | Sonia Sodha;

Young people born or raised in the UK are being ensnared by Kafkaesque bureaucracy – and paying an extortionate price for it, says Sonia Sodha, Observer…

THEGUARDIAN.COM

deesidejambo
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Lets hope none get deported and it will be all fine and dandy.

Why do you say that?  You sound more like a Daily Mail columnist.

maroonlegions
9 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

I thought 7600 got deported ?   Make your mind up.

Your trolling is fecking embarressing.

7,600 people were deported , you make your mind up if ALL of them were  deported legally.

Have you made your mind up yet if none of the Windrush generation got deported then no real harms was done to them.

Now answer this, do you accept that the Windrush scandal DID cause real hardship , suffering and racisium here  in the UK without anyone being deported.

Made your mind up yet if you have found any evidence that i said that any Windrush people were deported as you are so desperate to  make out.

Take your time. 

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Why do you say that?  You sound more like a Daily Mail columnist.

No  you implied that. Remember.

Look back at your posts, pay attention,.

Edited by maroonlegions

deesidejambo
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Your trolling is fecking embarressing.

7,600 people were deported , you make your mind up if ALL of them were  deported legally.

Have you made your mind up yet if none of the Windrush generation got deported then no real harms was done to them.

Now answer this, do you accept that the Windrush scandal DID cause real hardship , suffering and racisium here  in the UK without anyone being deported.

Made your mind up yet if you have found any evidence that i said that any Windrush people were deported as you are so desperate to  make out.

Take your time. 

I have repeatedly posted that Windrush has caused harm and those affected should be compensated including damages. Feel free to go through all my posts on this issue and you will see that.  Go on - do some proper research for a change -  read them.    Otherwise GIRUY.

And the Rudd statement that you, ML posted, which was "none have been deported" was specifically referencing Windrush people.  You then conflated that with the 7600 people who have been deported in the same post.     I simply picked you up on that.  It was you, ML, who mixed the two up.

But you keep on posting inaccurately and you are a perfect example of why Tories manage to dodge the issues.

Mind you, they will get pummelled in the Local Elections so relax.  Tomorrow they will be in turmoil.

'

deesidejambo
7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

No  you implied that. Remember.

Look back at your posts, pay attention,.

Wrong again.  You must have struggled at school.  I explicitly stated the opposite.      Just to repeat - i explicitly and repeatedly posted that Windrush people should be compensated and paid damages.  

but keep on ignoring that - the flying saucers must be blinding you.

shaun.lawson
1 hour ago, deesidejambo said:

OK i didn't get your point.

The whole affair is well-documented.  The Tories, thanks to the hostile policy coupled with blinkered incompetence, mixed-up illegal and legal migrants.    This caused pain and stress, for which everyone should be compensated, including damages.  I have repeatedly posted that view.  

Why did the Tories vote down Labour's proposal to have all documentation related to Windrush released?

Why would any government do that if they didn't have plenty to hide?

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, deesidejambo said:

Will be matched by the Eurovision Song Contest results on Saturday.

:lol:

deesidejambo
16 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Why did the Tories vote down Labour's proposal to have all documentation related to Windrush released?

Why would any government do that if they didn't have plenty to hide?

Because they probably do have something to hide. 

But it if I understand correctly there is to be an inquiry?   I may be wrong in that but if there is an enquiry then that’s when the docs must be released.  No question there.

shaun.lawson
4 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Because they probably do have something to hide. 

But it if I understand correctly there is to be an inquiry?   I may be wrong in that but if there is an enquiry then that’s when the docs must be released.  No question there.

Read this Act, shamefully passed by the Blair government in 2005. It should be renamed "The Inquiries Cover-Up Bill". 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2005/12/contents

28 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Christ Shaun  am no readin all that.    What’s the gist?

Get the Tories to carry out the inquiry. "Not enough evidence, carry on as before." Send the cops in on Sir Cliff. "See, we told you you were wrong." Etc.

shaun.lawson
33 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Christ Shaun  am no readin all that.    What’s the gist?

Among many other appalling things, the Act allows:

- The government to set the remit of any inquiry

- The government to appoint all members of the inquiry

- The government to suppress publication of inconvenient information

That is to say: when a UK government launches an 'inquiry', UK law enables it to pretend to have such an inquiry (so heading off public and media pressure), all the while acting as judge and jury. Then it finds itself innocent, while preventing the release of information which shows it's usually anything but.

deesidejambo
Just now, shaun.lawson said:

Among many other appalling things, the Act allows:

- The government to set the remit of any inquiry

- The government to appoint all members of the inquiry

- The government to suppress publication of inconvenient information

That is to say: when a UK government launches an 'inquiry', UK law enables it to pretend to have such an inquiry (so heading off public and media pressure), all the while acting as judge and jury. Then it finds itself innocent, while preventing the release of information which shows it's usually anything but.

This seems ridiculous.

Anything to do with national security I can accept, but the rest should be transparent.

On Windrush though its easy -everything should be publishable.   

But the cover of Private Eye was amusing -    Quote from Rudd "I didn't know I've been fired!".

shaun.lawson
1 minute ago, deesidejambo said:

But the cover of Private Eye was amusing -    Quote from Rudd "I didn't know I've been fired!"

IMO, Private Eye is the only 100% trustworthy source on British politics left. Essentially because it takes the wise approach of "a plague on all their houses".

deesidejambo
6 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

IMO, Private Eye is the only 100% trustworthy source on British politics left. Essentially because it takes the wise approach of "a plague on all their houses".

It’s a must read.   Ino

jambo lodge

Major advances for Corbyn's Labour party last night..........no, thought so. There is no credible opposition to the Tory party at the moment.

15 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

No just  making their their democratic right to vote harder.

With the amount of electoral fraud in London it will soon become the norm. 

deesidejambo
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

If I had to choose electoral fraud vs having to provide ID I’d go with the ID.

Of course it will cause difficulties hence the trial.  If the problems can be sorted then fine.

Note this is not a party-specific issue it’s simply one of stopping fraud.    

2 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

If I had to choose electoral fraud vs having to provide ID I’d go with the ID.

Of course it will cause difficulties hence the trial.  If the problems can be sorted then fine.

Note this is not a party-specific issue it’s simply one of stopping fraud.    

I  know deeside, but others think its a sinister Tory plot to stop the working classes voting. 

Victorian
38 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Major advances for Corbyn's Labour party last night..........no, thought so. There is no credible opposition to the Tory party at the moment.

Lol.   No credible opposition to a party who don't have a parliamentary majority and only just managed to avoid a minority government through a bribe to people they had to Google to find out who they were?     

No.    There's plenty opposition and it wont take much of a swing to finally boot them out.

deesidejambo
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Lol.   No credible opposition to a party who don't have a parliamentary majority and only just managed to avoid a minority government through a bribe to people they had to Google to find out who they were?     

No.    There's plenty opposition and it wont take much of a swing to finally boot them out.

Agreed.   This is paradoxically a good result for Corbyn as he can analyse the results and put in place rectifications for the next GE.

For a start bin Abbott.    He relies too much on her as his attack dog.  He needs his shadow cabinet to step up also.  Many of them are imo invisible 

jambo lodge
22 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Corbyn may be good for leading a protest movement but he is never going to be suited for the responsibility of government. 

deesidejambo
4 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Corbyn may be good for leading a protest movement but he is never going to be suited for the responsibility of government. 

That’s also true but there should always be space for a strong opposition.     

He does need to to start putting policies on the table outlining what Labour will do as opposed to the evil Tories hysteria.  I think people tire of that.

Bringing Izzard in was a mistake for a start.

deesidejambo
51 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

I  know deeside, but others think its a sinister Tory plot to stop the working classes voting. 

Yup.  I wonder what memes we will get on it?

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Is there a large amount?  Genuine question as I've not read or heard anything about that.

11 minutes ago, Boris said:

Is there a large amount?  Genuine question as I've not read or heard anything about that.

I'd say significant but you can google it yourself. In case you are genuinely challenged start with Tower Hamlets election fraud.

deesidejambo
11 minutes ago, Boris said:

Well given how absolutely simple it is to do it is not unreasonable to suspect it happens.

i did it myself one year - my Landlord worked offshore so he gave me his voting card and asked me to vote SNP for him in exchange for a fiver.   Which I duly did (well OK I didn’t).   But the scally never gave me the fiver anyway.   

jambo lodge
23 minutes ago, Rab87 said:

the state of British politics is depressing. 

Not that long ago we had high calibre MP's from Scotland.......John Smith, Gordon Brown, Alastair Darling, Robin Cook etc. The quality of MP's in Scotland at the moment is abysmal, far too many career politicians who have never had a real job.