• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jambo lodge
21 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Massive is it and full of plastic? 

I don't think you are an adult. Must be still st school to make such childish remarks.

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

I don't think you are an adult. Must be still st school to make such childish remarks.

Posterior of the Year (so far :/) 

On 07/05/2018 at 20:16, deesidejambo said:

What facts?    It’s the facts that I was asking to see, and what I got back was « The Govt is hiding them ».

Anyway at the very outset of this discussion onWndrush all I did was suggest to Shaun he was exaggerating both the data and the Govts intent, which he suggested was to deliberately target legal citizens for deportation.

I maintain. as I posted, that they got their policy mixed up between illegal migrants and legal citizens and as such screwed it all up.   Incompetence on a massive scale, driven by the hostile policy.

I also was consistent in saying those affected need to be recompensed and paid damages, in public so all can see.   No secret hush money.

But that won’t be accepted on here, so......

Spacey, over the years we have had a few paggers and a few laughs but not everything is a conspiracy you know.

Best wishes to all, even Aussie (wherever he is!).   I hope your dream of Indy lasts forever (geddit?).

And I8 - don’t forget to watch Eurovision.   Youlll love it.

Deeside signing out.

You tae.

Just so you know, 6 years ago Theresa May reclassified my Mrs (and my 2 eldest boys)as an illegal alien, she lost her job immediately, treated like a criminal. She lost her right to live, work, vote, claim benefits etc...  For the last six years we've been fighting for our lives. When she lost her job my family lost £35,000+ and rising p.a. to the household. We spent everything we had fighting this, but the home office wanted numbers. It didn't matter that she came to Scotland as a baby in 1970 from Canada( You might remember I started a Canada thread, that's because we gave up and we're resigned to deportation) with her Scottish parents, had been through the system for 42 years. No, because anyone from the commonwealth pre 1973 had no landing card or proof, they didn't need it until her, TM changed it because they knew this and could exploit it for political gain.

Thank feck for windrush, because now see has her indefinite right to remain( possibly the first person to receive her card, bio something) and my boys have their passports. She was told at the HO none of her documents would have been accepted before windrush came to light.

Oh and thanks Amber Rudd for realising the mistake and fixing it, cost you your job, but that's protecting your leader.

Sorry for the rant.

The Real Maroonblood
58 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

You tae.

Just so you know, 6 years ago Theresa May reclassified my Mrs (and my 2 eldest boys)as an illegal alien, she lost her job immediately, treated like a criminal. She lost her right to live, work, vote, claim benefits etc...  For the last six years we've been fighting for our lives. When she lost her job my family lost £35,000+ and rising p.a. to the household. We spent everything we had fighting this, but the home office wanted numbers. It didn't matter that she came to Scotland as a baby in 1970 from Canada( You might remember I started a Canada thread, that's because we gave up and we're resigned to deportation) with her Scottish parents, had been through the system for 42 years. No, because anyone from the commonwealth pre 1973 had no landing card or proof, they didn't need it until her, TM changed it because they knew this and could exploit it for political gain.

Thank feck for windrush, because now see has her indefinite right to remain( possibly the first person to receive her card, bio something) and my boys have their passports. She was told at the HO none of her documents would have been accepted before windrush came to light.

Oh and thanks Amber Rudd for realising the mistake and fixing it, cost you your job, but that's protecting your leader.

Sorry for the rant.

That’s horrific.

I hope you and your family are in a better situation now.

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’s horrific.

I hope you and your family are in a better situation now.

Not quite, but well get there. Cheers!

I can't hreaten her any more about phoning customs when she gies me shite..

:getout::ninja:

Spoiler

Edited by ri Alban

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

You tae.

Sorry for the rant.

That is truly brutal. What a horrible,nasty country we are becoming under this shitefest of a government.

Hope things get sorted out for you

3 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

That is truly brutal. What a horrible,nasty country we are becoming under this shitefest of a government.

Hope things get sorted out for you

I know it's trivial, but I had to give up my ST in the back row of Q. :(

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I know it's trivial, but I had to give up my ST in the back row of Q. :(

I am not up on the political happenings but I know our daughter who was born in Edinburgh and came to Canada in 1967, had two children , and because of her background both were able to get British Passports, and I believe if interested can work in Britain.  On the other hand on a visit to Britain with my son in 1987, on arrival at Heath Row he showed his Canadian Passport which quite clearly showed Scotland as his place of birth, he wa told he could not work and could not stay, I however also with a Canadian passport and place of birth Scotland was welcomed home and told I should have gone to the British passport holders wicket where there were at the time shorter queues. I know at one time the British subject thing did seem to be abused particularly by residents of the West Indies.

Pans Jambo

I hear theres a couple of Tory vice chairs for the MP Chloe Smith have been arrested for election fraud. 

Chloe Smith MP is the Tory minister in charge of fighting election fraud. 

Couldnt make it up!

There is no case for this union anymore when filth like that run the country in perpituity. 

maroonlegions
On 27/05/2018 at 06:43, ri Alban said:

You tae.

Sorry for the rant.

Brutal mate., sorry to hear that you and your family suffered that.

There are some truly very naive people who think that this present government and certain individuals  within it have just made mistakes regarding Windrush.

They knew what they were doing and have been caught out, Mays decision to block any kind of transparency says it all, guilty as feck.

maroonlegions
16 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I hear theres a couple of Tory vice chairs for the MP Chloe Smith have been arrested for election fraud. 

Chloe Smith MP is the Tory minister in charge of fighting election fraud. 

Couldnt make it up!

There is no case for this union anymore when filth like that run the country in perpituity. 

Corruption is rife in most political  parties, more so within the Tories though.

This present government are setting new records as the bast**** party though.

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Brutal mate., sorry to hear that you and your family suffered that.

There are some truly very naive people who think that this present government and certain individuals  within it have just made mistakes regarding Windrush.

They knew what they were doing and have been caught out, Mays decision to block any kind of transparency says it all, guilty as feck.

Cheers bud, she can apply for British citizenship on Wednesday, free of charge. :)

I honestly think if it wasn't for Amber Rudd apologising and setting things in motion as she did, this would've been swept under the carpet.

Pans Jambo

Theresa May just told parliament that we should celebrate opening up our NHS to private companies...

Tories eh? Not even hiding it now...

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Theresa May just told parliament that we should celebrate opening up our NHS to private companies...

Tories eh? Not even hiding it now...

Ffs we need to get the feck oot of here, now!

Space Mackerel

So after Ruth screeching about the SG increasing taxes slightly to middle income earners to help mitaigate Tory austerity she now comes out with this advice to May. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/29/ruth-davidson-urges-conservatives-make-nhs-funding-higher-priority/

You just can’t make this shit up now. :lol: 

But that's the default M.O. for Mooth (among others but in particular) within the Scottish political landscape.    To criticise and argue against anything the SNP do... even if they tend to agree with it.     All in the name of supposedly 'holding the SNP to account.    The Holyrood Parliament is not a very sophisticated forum and getting worse as time goes by.      Largely the fault of opposition parties who have no alternative ideas to offer and must rely on ill conceived complaints.

Rooth the Mooth will passionately argue any given political stance, only to flip 180 and just as passionately argue against it, if public opinion/the media/he London paymasters shift.

She's a chancer.

Space Mackerel
25 minutes ago, Victorian said:

But that's the default M.O. for Mooth (among others but in particular) within the Scottish political landscape.    To criticise and argue against anything the SNP do... even if they tend to agree with it.     All in the name of supposedly 'holding the SNP to account.    The Holyrood Parliament is not a very sophisticated forum and getting worse as time goes by.      Largely the fault of opposition parties who have no alternative ideas to offer and must rely on ill conceived complaints.

6 minutes ago, Cade said:

Rooth the Mooth will passionately argue any given political stance, only to flip 180 and just as passionately argue against it, if public opinion/the media/he London paymasters shift.

She's a chancer.

Did you see her getting harassed by a pack of dugs and a crazed indy supporter as she claimed the other day on Twitter?

jambo lodge
14 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

So after Ruth screeching about the SG increasing taxes slightly to middle income earners to help mitaigate Tory austerity she now comes out with this advice to May. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/29/ruth-davidson-urges-conservatives-make-nhs-funding-higher-priority/

You just can’t make this shit up now. :lol: 

So you going to complain when the NHS gets a multi year funding deal with good annual increases? All affordable because borrowing is down much more than the OBR forecast for year ended March 2018. 

Space Mackerel
38 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

So you going to complain when the NHS gets a multi year funding deal with good annual increases? All affordable because borrowing is down much more than the OBR forecast for year ended March 2018. 

As if the 100's of English Tory MP's will be listening to her. 

Ruth shouldn't be messing about in another country's affairs and really should be getting on with the day job. 

jambo lodge
56 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Ruth shouldn't be messing about in another country's affairs and really should be getting on with the day job. 

Been widely reported that the horrible Tories are preparing a long term deal for the NHS with good annual increases. Knowing this Ruth is preparing her party in Scotland to respond to the consequential increases which Scotland will get...….that is her day job. If only her Ladyship would do likewise and take a close look at the NHS in Scotland where her close pal Shona is making a right pigs ear of it.   

maroonlegions
17 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Been widely reported that the horrible Tories are preparing a long term deal for the NHS with good annual increases. Knowing this Ruth is preparing her party in Scotland to respond to the consequential increases which Scotland will get...….that is her day job. If only her Ladyship would do likewise and take a close look at the NHS in Scotland where her close pal Shona is making a right pigs ear of it.   

You are just not in the real world  eh, those who seek to DESTROY a NHS that is the envy of most, dare i say civilised  countries, are in it to line their pockets . The NHS cut backs Tory austerity , public and welfare cuts, tax breaks for the mega rich. You be happy if ALL of that ended  or pissed off.

Spin it how you like the poor are getting royally shafted. Making a pigs ear of it, aye this government has a track record  it.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

jambo lodge
2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

You are just not in the real world  eh, those who seek to DESTROY a NHS that is the envy of most, dare i say civilised  countries, are in it to line their pockets . The NHS cut backs Tory austerity , public and welfare cuts, tax breaks for the mega rich. You be happy if ALL of that ended  or pissed off.

Spin it how you like the poor are getting royally shafted. Making a pigs ear of it, aye this government has a track record  it.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Lets wait and see, not sure that the NHS is the envy of the world. 

ManorJambo
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

Spacey as somebody who lives in Edinburgh Central sadly Ruth Davidson is my MSP I wish she would get on with the day job.

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, ManorJambo said:

Spacey as somebody who lives in Edinburgh Central sadly Ruth Davidson is my MSP I wish she would get on with the day job.

She has more appearances on HIGNFY and that C4 baking programme than held surgeries for the locals like yourself Manor J I believe. 

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, jambo lodge said:

Why are they planning massive cash investments if its all rosy down South? :lol:

Stop typing absolute rubbish. 

ManorJambo
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

She has more appearances on HIGNFY and that C4 baking programme than held surgeries for the locals like yourself Manor J I believe. 

Thankfully I have Joanna Cherry as my MP (SNP).  

Away I notice Ruthie was in London again the other week giving another anti independence speech. LOL   

Space Mackerel
15 minutes ago, ManorJambo said:

Thankfully I have Joanna Cherry as my MP (SNP).  

Away I notice Ruthie was in London again the other week giving another anti independence speech. LOL   

Yep, talking about being less London centric in....................London. 

Absolute bananas that lassie. 

28 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

She's manoeuvring herself into place for the Autumn G.E and the P.M job.

Edited by ri Alban

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

She's manoeuvring herself into place for the Autumn G.E and the P.M job.

Cant see it for a few years yet, the Brit Nat/English Torys down South are far too right wing to stomach another closet Remainer.

7 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Cant see it for a few years yet, the Brit Nat/English Torys down South are far too right wing to stomach another closet Remainer.

Ruth is anything they tell her to be. Especially when they need someone to take the Derry for brexit.

jambo lodge
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

Even worse was her Ladyship on a day trip to Brussels this week......at least Ruth talks within the UK.  

12 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

2016 the visit, not very up to date but you keep putting up what Central send you.

You know billy bunter is only the manageress of the northern branch office of the cult of torie.

Space Mackerel
22 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

2016 the visit, not very up to date but you keep putting up what Central send you.

It was widely reported at the time.

Here is Ross making a ***** of himself even more recently.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2522780/scottish-tory-mp-joking-saddam-hussein-iraq-picture/

Some day job he has.

Edited by Space Mackerel

Space Mackerel

The all new caring sharing immigration friendly Conservative Party in Scotland that was announced only hours ago by Ruth. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 14.03.00.png

Seymour M Hersh
23 hours ago, ManorJambo said:

What is her day job? To oppose the SNP at Holyrood would be my guess and she seems to do that rather well.

Seymour M Hersh
20 hours ago, Cade said:

Tories just accepted another £100k donation from a Putin advisor.

:vrface: 

I wonder if Tom Watson has paid back the £500k donated by the fascist chap?

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What is her day job? To oppose the SNP at Holyrood would be my guess and she seems to do that rather well.

For someone who doesn't want the First Minister to bring up the topic of Independence, her, Wullie and Richard don't half bang on about it every Thursday in Holyrood. :vrface:

Nigel Lawson applies for French residency card (one step down from French citizenship)

This follows Herr Farage applying for a German passport.

Brexiteers in "hypocrites" non-shocker.