More Tory lies

aussieh

On this thread There seems to be a sense of urgency excitement or anticipation that something might happen in politics very soon regarding BJ and the other crooks . Sorry but I don’t think anything will happen of significance. It’ll blow over yet again within a week or so . Usual . Labour will gain some points in the opinion points ( maybe ) but it’ll be back to the usual mid slinging in the house from both main parties . IMO 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Absolutely. It's good to see the public opening their eyes to what a blatant bunch of absolute shysters this government are, but frustrating that it's taken so long.

I find myself ranting every day due to thier dictator/mafia like actions 

How the **** can anyone defend these characters and the contempt they hold for us .

****in insane. 

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Especially us idiots who have been able to vote alot longer than the likes of you.

I will stick to my healthy cynicism of all politicians, of all political persuasion thank you very much, its called over 50yrs of experience at the hands of them. Westminster until 1997, and then both Westminster and Holyrood from 1997 to the present day.

If in your opinion that makes me an idiot, then I'm happy to carry on being an idiot. I haven't done to badly to date for being one.

If that makes you an idiot, then that makes two of us.

It won’t be long till some brave MP calls for a vote of no confidence in the Fat Disheveled Gimp that’s masquerading as a PM and MP. 

Edited by Boy Daniel

Geoffrey Cox (MP for Torridge and West Devon) has been in the British Virgin Islands in the Caribbean for well over a month, helping them stay within the law as regards to their tax haven status.

He's been voting in the commons remotely.

Earning £150,000 helping a tax haven get around the law instead of representing his constituents.

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

Geoffrey Cox (MP for Torridge and West Devon) has been in the British Virgin Islands in the Caribbean for well over a month, helping them stay within the law as regards to their tax haven status.

He's been voting in the commons remotely.

Earning £150,000 helping a tax haven get around the law instead of representing his constituents.

He's trousered over one million pounds in the last year from his legal practice work. Despite the cluster**** when the shysters were trying to prorogue parliament, he's clearly good at what he does. 

Earning a large one per year would really make one struggle to get out of bed to deal with constituency matters for a chicken shit £80k.

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

On this thread There seems to be a sense of urgency excitement or anticipation that something might happen in politics very soon regarding BJ and the other crooks . Sorry but I don’t think anything will happen of significance. It’ll blow over yet again within a week or so . Usual . Labour will gain some points in the opinion points ( maybe ) but it’ll be back to the usual mid slinging in the house from both main parties . IMO 

That’s normally how it goes but there’s a lot of political commentators and journalists hinting that this just might be the straw that broke the camel’s back 🤞🏻

Forgot to mention:

The British Virgin Islands are currently under investigation for corruption.

So the British Government has allowed a former Attorney General and sitting MP to go there and help them get out of it.

:rofl:

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

I love threads like these where wm gets torn to shreds while NS can just sit back and smile. I detest BJ and his Eton mess but the longer he is allowed to stay in power the better for Scotland imo of course

5 more years of the fat Etonian lying clown would finish off this joke of a union. 

18 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

That’s normally how it goes but there’s a lot of political commentators and journalists hinting that this just might be the straw that broke the camel’s back 🤞🏻

Well I hope it is but not that confident it will be . However I think him avoiding  scrutiny yesterday in the house was a serious error . Reminded me of how invincible Thatcher thought she was when she swanned away to Paris when there was a vote on her leadership . She thought she would easily win . We know how that turned out 😎👍

33 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

I agree, it feels like something has changed, it will still take time, but I really do think this is the begining of the end for BoJo.

16 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I agree, it feels like something has changed, it will still take time, but I really do think this is the begining of the end for BoJo.

It does feel like the last week has changed opinion beyond the Westminster bubble, and not necessarily to Johnson's advantage (copyright Emperor Hirohito)

As soon as enough Tory MP's think Johnson is a liability he'll be gone. The next election is still 3 years away, so it might suit them to keep Johnson in the hot seat until closer to the time, then bring in fresh faced Rishi and have the election when he's still in his honeymoon period. 

Edited by Beni

I love how the people that get all defensive and talk about class struggles and how dare anyone prejudice anyone based on social class do the exact same thing with those born into serious privilege.

BJ is a clown but how the **** is his social class always so relevant with the 'tolerant left'?  What difference does it make if our prime minister went to ****ing Eton or not?  He can't help his social class as much as someone born into proper working class.

24 minutes ago, Beni said:

It does feel like the last week has changed opinion beyond the Westminster bubble, and not necessarily to Johnson's advantage (copyright Emperor Hirohito)

As soon as enough Tory MP's think Johnson is a liability he'll be gone. The next election is still 3 years away, so it might suit them to keep Johnson in the hot seat until closer to the time, then bring in fresh faced Rishi and have the election when he's still in his honeymoon period. 

And there are a few more disenting voices since last week, I think you are right, I also think BoJo will be a one term PM.

36 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

And there are a few more disenting voices since last week, I think you are right, I also think BoJo will be a one term PM.

The Daily Mail reference to "sleaze"  and the Geoffrey Cox front page is telling, almost unprecedented - and a warning.  Folks getting twitchy about the next election. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Beni said:

21 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The Daily Mail reference to "sleaze"  and the Geoffrey Cox front page is telling, almost unprecedented - and a warning.  Folks getting twitchy about the next election. 

When the press barons and the sponsors think he's a liability then he'll be gone.

The Cox thing is mesmeric. Former AG and sitting MP for the governing party representing a tax haven in it's case against the same government he's a member of? How he didn't think that was even remotely a conflict of interest is incredible.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
11 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Is there no PMQ's tomorrow?  

BoJo is seemingly going to be attending Cop26 tomorrow.

He's probably found a fridge.

manaliveits105
32 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Lad 

Footballfirst
50 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Westminster goes into recess from tomorrow and returns on Monday.

SectionDJambo

We'll know when Johnson has overstayed his welcome with the Conservative ranks when the media stop calling him Boris. In all my years of any knowledge of the existence of politics, no British PM has ever been continually referred to by his first name, as though he was everyone's slightly embarrassing pal.

To me it's a sign that he is regarded as a joke figure who, for some reason, is lauded for acting like a complete bufoon and being a shameless and obvious liar. He only jumped onto the Brexit bandwagon when it became clear to him that that was his surest route to the party leadership. I reckon he'll be emptied before the next election as the old arrogance of power and corruption that cost the Conservatives before will do for them again unless they can use Johnson as a scapegoat.

This Paterson fiasco isn't going away anytime soon, especially when some Tory press is keeping it going. If more corruption starts to be exposed, he'll be dumped.

10 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

This Paterson fiasco isn't going away anytime soon, especially when some Tory press is keeping it going. If more corruption starts to be exposed, he'll be dumped.

Wait until the Covid public enquiry starts and the nepotism & cronyism is laid bare. 

I genuinely think this is going to be as bad as the sleaze accusations. 

£39Billion to private sector companies : one of them making £1million PER DAY for storing PPE kit in 10,000 shipping containers (hello, isn't there a global shortage of containers ?). The PPE kit has to be stored because it's unusable and the company that supplied it is the same company that's making the million per day. 

24 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Wait until the Covid public enquiry starts and the nepotism & cronyism is laid bare. 

I genuinely think this is going to be as bad as the sleaze accusations. 

£39Billion to private sector companies : one of them making £1million PER DAY for storing PPE kit in 10,000 shipping containers (hello, isn't there a global shortage of containers ?). The PPE kit has to be stored because it's unusable and the company that supplied it is the same company that's making the million per day. 

And he won't be able to pin the blame (not all of it) on Hancock and Javid came in way too late for any real blame to fall at his door, I think BoJo will be gone by then anyway.

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I love how the people that get all defensive and talk about class struggles and how dare anyone prejudice anyone based on social class do the exact same thing with those born into serious privilege.

BJ is a clown but how the **** is his social class always so relevant with the 'tolerant left'?  What difference does it make if our prime minister went to ****ing Eton or not?  He can't help his social class as much as someone born into proper working class.

The state of this. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

We'll know when Johnson has overstayed his welcome with the Conservative ranks when the media stop calling him Boris. In all my years of any knowledge of the existence of politics, no British PM has ever been continually referred to by his first name, as though he was everyone's slightly embarrassing pal.

To me it's a sign that he is regarded as a joke figure who, for some reason, is lauded for acting like a complete bufoon and being a shameless and obvious liar. He only jumped onto the Brexit bandwagon when it became clear to him that that was his surest route to the party leadership. I reckon he'll be emptied before the next election as the old arrogance of power and corruption that cost the Conservatives before will do for them again unless they can use Johnson as a scapegoat.

:greatpost:

12 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

No matter what happens they could hang on for another three years. 

That is what they did in 1992/97 under very similar sleeze allegations which were proven. 

They have no shame and people who voted for them should be ashamed. 

As in 1997 when the day of reckoning comes it will be awesome. 😁

6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

No matter what happens they could hang on for another three years. 

That is what they did in 1992/97 under very similar sleeze allegations which were proven. 

They have no shame and people who voted for them should be ashamed. 

As in 1997 when the day of reckoning comes it will be awesome. 😁

It was genuinely the last time I’ve been so excited by domestic politics. It was an incredible time. Blair no matter what you think of him now was fantastic at managing Labour to such a dominant general election result. 

7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Where are the unionists ? 

All over the place, as usual!

Imagine trying to defend that, even our resident sugar:shite conversion unit can't scream and wriggle away from this.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Probably out enjoying life while the peasants tell anyone who will listen how unfair it is. 😊

indeed 😎

SectionDJambo

It's more likely to be him seeing Sturgeon elbowing her way in there whilst he's nowhere to be seen after his big fanfare at the start. He doesn't like anyone stealing his limelight and photo opportunities, something that Sturgeon will be very happy to do, even if it means he'll be exposing himself to the prospect of more uncomfortable questions from the media about the shenanigans of the last week or so.

Even the right wing press have got their tackity boots on over this latest round of lies and deceit.

Cairneyhill Jambo
9 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Where are the unionists ? 

Probably ironing their white gloves for the 'walk' in Govan this afternoon. 

Edited by Cairneyhill Jambo

Andrew Bowie, MP for West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine (majority 843) has resigned as vice-chair of the Conservative Party in protest at the sleaze scandal.

Edited by Cade

37 minutes ago, Cade said:

Andrew Bowie, MP for West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine (majority 843) has resigned as vice-chair of the Conservative Party in protest at the sleaze scandal.

Pretty sure he was one of the Tory MPs who voted in favour of THAT amendment.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Cade said:

23 minutes ago, TheDogWithTheShiftyEyes said:

Pretty sure he was one of the Tory MPs who voted in favour of THAT amendment.

Of course he was. He also voted to let the English water companies basically empty their kazis into the English rivers too. So did wee bawface Dougie and fluffy. I hope the English people are aware of this.