More Tory lies

aussieh

17 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There he is! 

Farage should start a party that campaigns against stuff like this and wants to take back control from Europe. 

Farage has juice left yet. All these trafficked criminals should be returned to the Calais area and no more hotels, cash, phones etc offered before they number in the million. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck with nobody willing to pull a break lever, all tied up with woke culture hashtags also. Time the majority counted in this country.

Edited by JackLadd

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Farage has juice left yet. All these trafficked criminals should be returned to the Calais area and no more hotels, cash, phones etc offered before they number in the million. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck with nobody willing to pull a break lever, all tied up with woke culture hashtags also. Time the majority counted in this country.

You misspelled criminals. It’s spelled V I C T I M S.

3 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

You misspelled criminals. It’s spelled V I C T I M S.

Ah, I see a new hashtag. We'll be taking football knees for them next. 

n

6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Ah, I see a new hashtag. We'll be taking football knees for them next. 

n

You genuinely think people being trafficked aren’t victims?

4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

You genuinely think people being trafficked aren’t victims?

The criminal as victim isn't something I buy into myself. They are breaking into this country, no different to house burglars.

Edited by JackLadd

The Mighty Thor
19 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

The majority counted already. They got Johnson and his gangsters in. They 'got Brexit done'. It's what they voted for. 

Farage has juice left with the racists. It's the only place his dog whistle politics remotely lands. 

So about this hotels, cash, phones stuff. What is that? Where does that come from?

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The majority counted already. They got Johnson and his gangsters in. They 'got Brexit done'. It's what they voted for. 

Farage has juice left with the racists. It's the only place his dog whistle politics remotely lands. 

So about this hotels, cash, phones stuff. What is that? Where does that come from?

Jeezo, another bleeding heart lefty. Asgard ain't what it used to be.

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

The criminal as victim isn't something I buy into myself. They are breaking into this country, no different to house burglars.

Having done several training sessions on people trafficking and attended a few Police Scotland seminars on the subject I can categorically tell you that you are talking absolute bollocks. 

I suggest you go and do some reading up on people trafficking as you clearly know nothing about it and are making an erse of yourself.

Edited by Alex Kintner

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Having done several training sessions on people trafficking and attended few Police Scotland seminars on the subject I can categorically tell you that you are talking absolute bollocks. 

I suggest you go and do sone reading up on people trafficking as you clearly know nothing about it.

They are not being put in these boats at the point of a gun, it's a free choice they are paying the privilege for knowing what they will get when they arrive here - money, shelter, appointed hr lawyer and likely asylum. Wtf are you talking about. 

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

They are not being put in these boats at the point of a gun, it's a free choice they are paying the privilege for knowing what they will get when they arrive here - money, shelter, appointed hr lawyer and likely asylum. Wtf are you talking about. 

Then they are not being trafficked. That’s not people trafficking!

38 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

It isn't illegal for a refugee to enter a country without papers.

They're not criminals, whether you like them or not.

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Then they are not being trafficked. That’s not people trafficking!

They are showing up in the Calais area and demanding the traffickers ferry them over the Channel and provide them this service, but you think they are victims. You think they are being coerced into these boats and robbed? The victims are the British people and especially the people of Kent who are being swamped by a daily 1000 of illegal free loaders in their midst. If I had been on your 'Police Scotland' seminars I'd have told them they are totally FOS. Have a word with your Kent colleagues Police Scotland and stop spreading SNP propaganda. They get the vote here while still having the asylum claim processed, no doubt you agree with that. 

8 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

They are showing up in the Calais area and demanding the traffickers ferry them over the Channel and provide them this service, but you think they are victims. You think they are being coerced into these boats and robbed? The victims are the British people and especially the people of Kent who are being swamped by a daily 1000 of illegal free loaders in their midst. If I had been on your 'Police Scotland' seminars I'd have told them they are totally FOS. Have a word with your Kent colleagues Police Scotland and stop spreading SNP propaganda. They get the vote here while still having the asylum claim processed, no doubt you agree with that. 

Next time you go on a gammony rant, try picking a subject you at least understand a little bit. 

People traffickers exploit and/or force people to go to another country or part of a country. People who are trafficked are victims of criminals

Most of the people crossing the English Channel are migrants who are coming here by choice. They are a million miles away from people who are the victims of human trafficking.

Away and educate yourself before you embarrass yourself any further.

”Trafficked criminals” 

:cornette:

Edited by Alex Kintner

5 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

In addition to the other nonsense your last sentence is utter bollocks. You can only vote if you have leave to remain and that doesn’t include people who have applied for asylum. Neither in Scottish or UK elections. 

Next time you go on a gammony rant, try picking a subject you at least understand a little bit. 

People traffickers exploit and/or force people to go to another country or part of a country. People who are trafficked are victims of criminals

Most of the people crossing the English Channel are migrants who are coming here by choice. They are a million miles away from people who are the victims of human trafficking.

Away and educate yourself before you make you embarrass yourself any more.

”Trafficked criminals” 

:cornette:

They are breaking into this country 1000 a day and you're on their side because of SNP propaganda via their Police Scotland bitches.  That is the biggest :cornette: going. Admit it you hate Britain and enjoy seeing it eroded, that's the real reason you love these illegals. Suits your agenda.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

They are breaking into this country 1000 a day and you're on their side because of SNP propaganda via their Police Scotland bitches.  That is the biggest :cornette: going. Admit it you hate Britain and enjoy seeing it eroded, that's the real reason you love these illegals. Suits your agenda.

:rofl:

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry. He just doesn’t get it.

:wow:

You are laughing as this unfolds because it suits your agenda, including political seminars with Jock plod and his SNP masters. 

40 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You are a piece of racist trash

12 minutes ago, Tazio said:

In addition to the other nonsense your last sentence is utter bollocks. You can only vote if you have leave to remain and that doesn’t include people who have applied for asylum. Neither in Scottish or UK elections. 

Why should leave to remain equate to suffrage and ability to influence the political process? Absurd.  

Why should leave to remain equate to suffrage and ability to influence the political process? Absurd.  

So you admit you didn’t know what you were talking about then? 

You are laughing as this unfolds because it suits your agenda, including political seminars with Jock plod and his SNP masters. 

The only laughing I’m doing is at you. Short of getting out the paper and crayons I’m not sure how else to explain to you what human trafficking actually is and how wrong your “trafficked criminals” comment was. You’ve turned so pink and hammy that any comprehension skills seem to have dissolved away into a gammon-coloured puddle.

The only laughing I’m doing is at you. Short of getting out the paper and crayons I’m not sure how else to explain to you what human trafficking actually is and how wrong your “trafficked criminals” comment was. You’ve turned so pink and hammy that any comprehension skills seem to have dissolved away into a gammon-coloured puddle.

They are not being forced into these boats, you agree with that?

I was waiting for that one to come. Step up one of the biggest arsehole Krankies on here. Absolute disgrace you are, nothing but pond life and the scum upon it. 

I really don’t know why the mods let you continually post your hatred and vitriol towards other posters. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I really don’t know why the mods let you continually post your hatred and vitriol towards other posters. 

How did you miss his vitriol and hatred at me?

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Keeps him busy I guess and stops him shouting at people of other ethnicities in the street 🤷🏻‍♂️

Who? The trafficked criminals?

Do you agree the migrants are not being physically forced into the boats that are coming across the Channel daily, yes or no? How hard is that question? Wtf. 

Do you agree the migrants are not being physically forced into the boats that are coming across the Channel daily, yes or no? How hard is that question? Wtf. 

So you finally understand the difference between people traffickers and migrant smugglers?

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

So you finally understand the difference between people traffickers and migrant smugglers?

So you can't or won't answer the question. I'll take that as an admission they are not forcibly placed into the boats and therefore it is a service they are using. This means they are not victims, not when we are ultimately footing the bill via the legal and social apparatus they have free access to which will be access for life in due course and their dependents who will be brought here when they have citizenship. That is how you destroy a country in my estimation. A slow motion train wreck as said.

jack D and coke

So you can't or won't answer the question. I'll take that as an admission they are not forcibly placed into the boats and therefore it is a service they are using. This means they are not victims, not when we are ultimately footing the bill via the legal and social apparatus they have free access to which will be access for life in due course and their dependents who will be brought here when they have citizenship. That is how you destroy a country in my estimation. A slow motion train wreck as said.

What do you think we can do? Serious question mate. 
This is happening to every country now. 
I do feel for the residents of Kent too but what can we actually do? Bar sinking the dinghy’s. They aren’t going to stop coming. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

Having done several training sessions on people trafficking and attended a few Police Scotland seminars on the subject I can categorically tell you that you are talking absolute bollocks. 

Having done no training sessions nor attended any seminars, I could have told you he was talking absolute bollocks. 

18 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Happy to answer your question. I believe the vast majority of migrants crossing the Channel are choosing to do so. 

Can you answer mine: do you know the difference between migrant smuggling and people trafficking?

15 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Having done no training sessions nor attended any seminars, I could have told you he was talking absolute bollocks. 

:jjyay:

Edited by Alex Kintner

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

On some checking you are actually wrong on this, it is leave to reman AND refugee status which grants 5 years access to welfare, benefits. Plus voting rights in Scotland. Your information was incomplete and misleading. 

3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

On some checking you are actually wrong on this, it is leave to reman AND refugee status which grants 5 years access to welfare, benefits. Plus voting rights in Scotland. Your information was incomplete and misleading. 

This from the person who called migrants “trafficked criminals”

:facepalm:

8 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

This from the person who called migrants “trafficked criminals”

:facepalm:

I am done with you Kinter as you can't answer a yes no question. And correct my view is they exercised a full freedom of choice to get into the boats (which despite your absurd word salad gymnastics they did)  so are by definition law breakers and criminals with no legal right to free access our country, same as a house burglar has no right to the contents or rooms for their benefit. No different. 

Francis Albert
21 hours ago, Cade said:

When in the EU, the UK could quickly process refugees due to the Dublin Agreement, which meant they could be distributed to any safe EU nation they could be shown to have travelled through.

Since leaving the EU, the UK has failed to replicate this agreement with ANY EU nation.

So the processing is taking longer as EU nations are not legally obliged to accept refugees from the UK.

As I have said countless times before, borders have TWO SIDES.

"Taking back control" of your side of the border is, in reality, giving away control of the other side of the border.

So it's porous in one direction.

This is all due to a total failure of UK diplomacy and policy. Nothing more.

How many refugees did we quickly (or otherwise) "distribute" to safe EU nations when that regime existed? Whatever you think of "taking back control" it was not about the non-EU citizens crossing the Channel. Our powers to do that are in practice no greater now than they were before Brexit. We do however have more control over legal immigration from the EU, which pre-Brexit counted for a very high proportion of immigration.

Anyway why on earth are a thousand people a day  using their life savings and risking their lives to travel from the EU to the shithole that is the UK according to Remainer/Rejoiners. Shouldn't the flow be in the opposite direction?

Edited by Francis Albert

Jeffros Furios

Anyway who else is happy for the fat mess and the Tory party to keep self destructing , as judging the recent polls it seems some voters have finally had enough ? 

Keep it coming until there's no way back .

First time in decades that I actually want Labour to win the next election .

35 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I am done with you Kinter as you can't answer a yes no question. And correct my view is they exercised a full freedom of choice to get into the boats (which despite your absurd word salad gymnastics they did)  so are by definition law breakers and criminals with no legal right to free access our country, same as a house burglar has no right to the contents or rooms for their benefit. No different. 

image.jpeg.a199404f5e5ef02f792e357687ee7a71.jpeg

Francis Albert
45 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

How many refugees did we quickly (or otherwise) "distribute" to safe EU nations when that regime existed?

Ok no answer to that.

Try another. Can anyone explain why a thousand refugees a day are spending their life savings and risking their lives to cross from the EU to the absolute shithole that the Remainers/Rejoinders believe the UK is? Shouldn't the traffic be in the opposite direction?

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

1. How many refugees did we quickly (or otherwise) "distribute" to safe EU nations when that regime existed? 
2. Whatever you think of "taking back control" it was not about the non-EU citizens crossing the Channel. 
3.Our powers to do that are in practice no greater now than they were before Brexit.

4. We do however have more control over legal immigration from the EU, which pre-Brexit counted for a very high proportion of immigration.

5. Anyway why on earth are a thousand people a day  using their life savings and risking their lives to travel from the EU to the shithole that is the UK according to Remainer/Rejoiners. Shouldn't the flow be in the opposite direction?

1. You asked this question before and I provided you with the answer on a previous thread. You didn’t like the answer then so I won’t repeat it here. If you really want to refresh your memory, I suggest you Google it or trawl through earlier posts.

2. You are wrong. Many Leavers voted on the mistaken belief that Brexit would stem the flow of Channel dinghies. Doh!

3. You are wrong. See infographic below. Then Google the Dublin regulation.

4. Correct. Only 1 out of 4 of your assertions being correct is still poor. However, what you choose to omit from this particular  assertion is that non-EU immigration has soared since we left the EU meaning that overall nett immigration figures remain unchanged.

5. Good question. Do some wider reading and you will quickly understand why. I appreciate the realities of that question will be difficult for you to come to terms with

59785781-90FB-4F86-8A6E-7581F4616CC6.jpeg

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Francis Albert
31 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

1. You asked this question before and I provided you with the answer on a previous thread. You didn’t like the answer then so I won’t repeat it here. If you really want to refresh your memory, I suggest you Google it or trawl through earlier posts.

2. You are wrong. Many Leavers voted on the mistaken belief that Brexit would stem the flow of Channel dinghies. Doh!

3. You are wrong. See infographic below. Then Google the Dublin regulation.

4. Correct. Only 1 out of 4 of your assertions being correct is still poor. However, what you choose to omit from this particular  assertion is that non-EU immigration has soared since we left the EU meaning that overall nett immigration figures remain unchanged.

5. Good question. Do some wider reading and you will quickly understand why. I appreciate the realities of that question will be difficult for you to come to terms with

59785781-90FB-4F86-8A6E-7581F4616CC6.jpeg

2. I don't know what Leave Voters delusions were and don't generally share their views anyway.

3. Did as instructed and the first thing I came across was that the Dublin regulation was/is ineffective because most refugees resisted going back to a previous destination and preferred to stay where they were. Couldn't find any examples of it being effective but the fact as a Guardian reader I haven't read about any activists chaining them to planes to stop it happening suggests not very effective. Pasting an "infograph" from something called "UK Rejoin EU" which says what I know is hardly a contribution to answering my question.

4. I have no problem with non-EU immigration soaring - diversity is good.

Thanks for at leaving my assumed skin colour out of your response .

Edited by Francis Albert

22 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There he is! 

Farage should start a party that campaigns against stuff like this and wants to take back control from Europe. 

He could almost be describing his time as an MEP there.

4 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

I suggest you go and do some reading up on people trafficking as you clearly know nothing about it and are making an erse of yourself.

I think you're over-estimating the racist's capabilities there, AK!

The Mighty Thor

I reckon the influx of asylum seekers will lead to a few beds missing a pillowcase or two.

I might look at investing in Dunelm shares. 

5 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

How many refugees did we quickly (or otherwise) "distribute" to safe EU nations when that regime existed? Whatever you think of "taking back control" it was not about the non-EU citizens crossing the Channel. Our powers to do that are in practice no greater now than they were before Brexit. We do however have more control over legal immigration from the EU, which pre-Brexit counted for a very high proportion of immigration.

Imo it's difficult to look at this Brexit poster and agree with your conclusion.

3869.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

As a Guardian reader you'll probably remember it caused quite a stooshie at the time.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants

5 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Anyway who else is happy for the fat mess and the Tory party to keep self destructing , as judging the recent polls it seems some voters have finally had enough ? 

Keep it coming until there's no way back .

First time in decades that I actually want Labour to win the next election .

If they completely implode and remove Johnson, they will probably install Sunak, who is far more presentable and they can pin all the corruption on Boris as his fat arse is ejected out the No 10 window. 

The electorate, many who voted Brexit often against their best interests and voted Tory likewise will lap it up as soon as the Daily Mail steps up the charm offensive on Sunak's behalf. If you want Labour to win the next election, probably far better at this point that Boris remains in charge.