New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

siegementality

Will there be coffee/restaurant facilities open during the week on non match days? I would much rather give my money to Hearts than anyone else. I would be a regular if they did decent meals.

Lucille's Thirsty

Will there be coffee/restaurant facilities open during the week on non match days? I would much rather give my money to Hearts than anyone else. I would be a regular if they did decent meals.

:lol:

They should get on a delivery app like JustEat they would make a small fortune.

jamboinglasgow

Sure I read before that they want to make the restaurant at the top open all week and be a top restaurant. The view alone will help it.

indianajones

6 flagpoles, deciding which flags to fly will be an interesting debate! (am I allowed to mention this?)

Saltire, hearts flag, saltire, hearts flag, saltire,hearts flag would do fine.

If there's a union jack I'll scale the floodlights and burn it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

siegementality

They should get on a delivery app like JustEat they would make a small fortune.

That's not the worst idea I have ever heard. Hearts pizzas and burgers delivered to pished hearts fans. There's money to be made there no doubt.

siegementality

Sure I read before that they want to make the restaurant at the top open all week and be a top restaurant. The view alone will help it.

Like most restaurants the pricing and quality will be key. I'd rather we were a 'normal' restaurant rather than one that is out of the reach of some fans barring special occasions.

Like most restaurants the pricing and quality will be key. I'd rather we were a 'normal' restaurant rather than one that is out of the reach of some fans barring special occasions.

Quality restaurants come at a price.

siegementality

Quality restaurants come at a price.

I am aware of that. But given the nature of this restaurant I.e. Part of the football club, it needs to ensure it is also affordable to the majority of people who would actually use it (fans of the club). I get it has to be what it has to be for corporate hospitality on matchdays, but I don't think it necessarily needs to be of the same standard thereafter.

I am aware of that. But given the nature of this restaurant I.e. Part of the football club, it needs to ensure it is also affordable to the majority of people who would actually use it (fans of the club). I get it has to be what it has to be for corporate hospitality on matchdays, but I don't think it necessarily needs to be of the same standard thereafter.

I assumed it would be used more for corporate/ private functions during a week as well.   

I cant see it being be a standard restaurant. Gorgie is not know for it's fine dining.   

Fxxx the SPFL

I assumed it would be used more for corporate/ private functions during a week as well.

I cant see it being be a standard restaurant. Gorgie is not know for it's fine dining.

what about the Gorgie chippy's a la carte menu

6 flagpoles, deciding which flags to fly will be an interesting debate! (am I allowed to mention this?)

Can we get the 'We Hate Hibs'/'Don't Forget Your Liver' one that always seemed to be at games?!

Italian Lambretta

The numbers go from left to right. That's how it looked when I bought my ST in upper section N

Which way do the seat numbers go? As you look at the pitch right to left?

The only flag I am interested in flying at Tynecastle is the League Flag.

We can always dream.?

Edited by luckydug

Fine sentiments but this facility is all about generating as much revenue as possible for the Club, which will then facilitate a better product on the park for all the fans

Correct

Fist of Gorgie trophy flags.

Harry Potter

Would deffo take my wife out for a meal there.

siegementality

Fine sentiments but this facility is all about generating as much revenue as possible for the Club, which will then facilitate a better product on the park for all the fans

In that case I'll be really interested to see how busy it is on a weekday night outwith a midweek game.

Buffalo Bill

Everyone needs to go to the rooftop restaurant on their birthday from now on.

davemclaren

Waiting for the invite. :)

I'm mid September so that could be a goer :-)

Buffalo Bill

I'm mid September so that could be a goer :-)

Oooh, you're a Virgo like me.

Russell%2520Navy%2520044.jpg

Remember you can't drink in a football stadium in Scotland unless ticketed so there are restrictions.

St Johnstone have a bar in their ground now. You can walk in there no questions asked before pay at the gate games.

St Johnstone have a bar in their ground now. You can walk in there no questions asked before pay at the gate games.

It closes during the game though. Only ticketed hospitality for drinks during the game I think.

Lucille's Thirsty

That's not the worst idea I have ever heard. Hearts pizzas and burgers delivered to pished hearts fans. There's money to be made there no doubt.

I was being serious too I wouldn't mind giving Hearts more money as long as the pizza,burgers are up to standard.

God, so do Partick Thistle and I've been twice in the last 2 seasons.

I was being serious too I wouldn't mind giving Hearts more money as long as the pizza,burgers are up to standard.

Myself being an athlete (what) I would expect something more healthy to dine on other than fat boy pizzas or burgers.

It closes during the game though. Only ticketed hospitality for drinks during the game I think.

You don't get drinks during the game even at hospitality. They are removed from the table prior to kick off and you cant take them with you when you go to sit outside for the game. You cant even chose to stay in and drink them.

Lucille's Thirsty

Myself being an athlete (what) I would expect something more healthy to dine on other than fat boy pizzas or burgers.

**** you pizzas and burgers are awesome.

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

rudeskaboyuk

Sorry if this has been answered already but the last I read on here the final capacity had not been released yet. Is that still the case ?

...a bit disco

Sprinkle of lettuce with your burger.

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Sorry if this has been answered already but the last I read on here the final capacity had not been released yet. Is that still the case ?

Don't think so. Over 20000 is the standard response. Fester Road is 20421, so add 51 and that'll do me.

rudeskaboyuk

I really would love it to be bigger than Easter Road for a statement value.

Don't want to sound ungrateful for what is being built as I do believe it is going to look fantastic but I will be disappointed if the final figure is less than 20,000 even if it is only by say a small amount.

davemclaren

I really would love it to be bigger than Easter Road for a statement value.

Don't want to sound ungrateful for what is being built as I do believe it is going to look fantastic but I will be disappointed if the final figure is less than 20,000 even if it is only by say a small amount.

Size isn't everything.

In that case I'll be really interested to see how busy it is on a weekday night outwith a midweek game.

It will indeed

Mine's is the 9th September. Perfect timing lol

Mine's is the 9th September. Perfect timing lol

It's fully booked!

PeterintheRain

Oooh, you're a Virgo like me.

Russell%2520Navy%2520044.jpg

With a face like that, it's not surprising you're a Virgo.    #oldonesarethebest

20,099 was the capacity submitted in the planning permission application

Just passed so I thought I'd get a few more pics. Again, no real progress from the road side, no doubt plenty progress from pitch side though...

341b7e275b1a3b80afeee1af8b9769fe.jpg

689a61e6013acfbfe2a6280cad3e2e77.jpg

fbf3e09b080205812c9d74c40ec39c5a.jpg

6becb13fc14c0c99e87c6a848b897388.jpg

5974e5dbff812cd1676f3e1ab9e23a0e.jpg

4be3d7a7240487fab713453041a72a62.jpg

ca3fb96e26ff7864414d79f4c152ab24.jpg

e15564edff05373f44dabe851e69ede2.jpg

b2ada041ab070c685d4845919d72e9fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk