Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Fitzroy Pointon

A lot of the women on POF are after the same thing.  You just need to be a bit more forward perhaps.  If she doesn't like it, move on.  

One lassie I got speaking to, asked me for a face pic to make sure I wasn't "catfishing" her.  Within minutes I had a picture of her Bristol's and within a couple of days the rest.  It's full of dirties.  

Of course, that's if that is what you're after right now.  

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Fitzroy Pointon

Here endeth thy lesson, for He has spoken.

:rofl: seriously though I couldn't believe it. After years of being in a relationship, discovering that you could get that after a few hours chatting amazed me.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Fitzroy Pointon

And look at the man you've become now.

So proud.

:brucey:

Shucks. Thank you.

I'm just glad Greedy is here to keep the flame burning. Many have come and gone and quite possibly been killed in the duration of this thread.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Greedy_Jambo

What the **** is catfishing?

To be honest, i put that i'm looking for a relationship in my profile, rather than looking for ma hole.

I'm maybe just attracting respectable bursds!

Which is fine by me. I'm no really wanting some dirty midden that's been with 40 odd guys in the last 3 months.

It might take me longer but i'm hoping it will land me a keeper!

A lot of the women on POF are after the same thing. You just need to be a bit more forward perhaps. If she doesn't like it, move on.

One lassie I got speaking to, asked me for a face pic to make sure I wasn't "catfishing" her. Within minutes I had a picture of her Bristol's and within a couple of days the rest. It's full of dirties.

Of course, that's if that is what you're after right now.

Couple of years back, when me and the ex were done but before I got with the current bursd, I was talking to some bursds on snapchat and the likes. One bird after a couple of weeks of talking sent me her Nanjiani in reply to a photo I sent which was barely even inappropriate.

She got her nipple pierced couple of weeks later, and I hinted to see it, and was obliged with a full body shot, baps oot and all.

She was from Fife I suppose, but always been told never trust a girl who shows the down belows before anything else. No that I was complaining. :jjyay:

Edited by Locky

Filthy ones use KIK

Do people still use it? I remember it was big 4 or 5 years ago, but last time I flirted with it, it was full of fakes. Don't think I've found a genuine bursd on that for years.

Fitzroy Pointon

I had to ask the same question.  Apparently it's uploading pictures of a much better looking guy/girl than yourself in the hope of getting more replies/dates on the back of it.  Why anyone would do it I don't know.  

To be honest, i put that i'm looking for a relationship in my profile, rather than looking for ma hole.

Which is fine by me. I'm no really wanting some dirty midden that's been with 40 odd guys in the last 3 months.

Comes from this documentary: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584016/

Worth a watch, especially if you're new to online dating and whatnot. Don't let it put you off though. :)

There's a spin-off show on MTV as well. 

Bursds who'll send scuddy's after a few messages are not to be trusted.

Is the kinda girl who'll whap them out for a stranger within a few hours of chatting the kinda person I see myself with long term.......? Nah, not for me thanks.

Greedy_Jambo

Right, Some dirty little tramp has clicked meet me. You know the type, over done makeup, eyebrows like slugs. One side of her face is a different shade to the other. Total ned pals in her photo's and prefers not to say if she has kids (probably has twenty).

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole but for the sake of this thread i'm going to make it a match! 

I'm not sure i can be bothered trying to start a conversation but if she does, i'll let you know!

joe.gausden

Right, Some dirty little tramp has clicked meet me. You know the type, over done makeup, eyebrows like slugs. One side of her face is a different shade to the other. Total ned pals in her photo's and prefers not to say if she has kids (probably has twenty).

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole but for the sake of this thread i'm going to make it a match! 

I'm not sure i can be bothered trying to start a conversation but if she does, i'll let you know!

GHP :)

God speed.

And that my friends is the definition of "taking one for the team".

God bless you Greedy.

:yas:

Photos plz

Friendship or nothing serious FFS!!!!

Seriously there is an option for casual/mates/friendship etc...

Rat up a drainpipe bud.

Bursds who'll send scuddy's after a few messages are not to be trusted.

Is the kinda girl who'll whap them out for a stranger within a few hours of chatting the kinda person I see myself with long term.......? Nah, not for me thanks.

Who is talking long term bud.

Get them rattled and then you move on.

Eventually you get bored or the right one comes along..... but it's great fun finding out though.

Eventually you get bored or the right one comes along..... but it's great fun finding out though.

This guy gets it.

Just because she may have seen more j aps eyes than a Tokyo optometrist is no reason not to ghp.

You are just practicing for when you find the one.

Edited by jamboz

Which is fair enough - but naaaaah not for me lol.

Probably just a sign of getting old more than anything else :lol:

No exciting news from me, arranged a meetup with a bursd from Falkirk on tinder but she can only do every second Saturday and i cant be ****ed travelling out there to be honest. Couple of other irons in the fire but they are slow burners i reckon. Too busy with work, kids and marathon training to put in the hard work in to get more immediate results :lol:

Sounds like Lisa.

Greedy_Jambo

The age thing is definitely a factor. I'm 34 now. Not 24.

I take your point though PBTCAL.

I'll try the nothing serious route for a bit.

Sounds like Lisa.

The Falkirk one? Debrah shes calling herself, she is not bonny. Thankfully more matches are coming in now and have got back in touch with an ex so we'll see :jjyay:

The Falkirk one? Debrah shes calling herself, she is not bonny. Thankfully more matches are coming in now and have got back in touch with an ex so we'll see :jjyay:

Aye.  Was going to congratulate you for warning yourself off that one accidentally. :lol:  Keep up the good work! :jj:

What are you putting in the headline box?

Is 'Smells like Victory' too forward? lol

Think you should let them decide how it smells.

Anyone seen that MTV show Catfish?

Load of pish but some cracking stories about the stupididty of people being duped online :lol:

Took me about an hour to read this tread start to finish. Holy Frank it was worth it & it  prompted me to share my own  recent experiences.

I split from my Girlfriend of 4 years just before Christmas which sent me into a proper tailspin. I thought we could work past our issues and she never (her loss, the ****ing cow). However, that's not what you're reading this thread to hear about. 

So after a month of moping around I decided to get myself on POF & Tinder mainly to stop me from thinking with my head and start thinking with my gentleman. 

I'm in my 20's and I wouldn't say that i'm particularly ugly so i wasn't short of a message or 5. After a week or two, i'd been on a few dates although nothing went further than that. The third week is when things started to really pick up.

I'd arranged dates for the Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Drinks, Dinner and a quiet lunch respectively.

Friday - I'd arranged to meet Friday in All Bar One at 7.30. I sent her a text to say i was standing outside at 7.28 (politely early) & I got nothing back. I text her saying that i'd be stood at the bar until 8.15 if she fancied showing uo (raging as she was tidy in the pictures). About 8 i get a phone call saying that she'd fractured her arm that morning and was just back from A&E but I was more than welcome to go up to hers. Taxi up to her place and i dropped into a Tesco to pick up some wine and flowers as a 'get well soon'. She was even nicer in the flesh. Short lass, Maybe 5"2, peachy arse, smashing set of chebs & a gorgeous face. and a nice red cast round her arm. we opened the wine and sat chatting for ages getting on like a house on fire, with the flirting reaching fever pitch. now by this point my boner is even bursting through my waistband of my jeans. One thing leads to another and i'm not quite sure how but she ended up straddling my face. I must've been caught up in the moment as i'd missed hjer barking orders, proper aggressively. I didn't know if i was frightened or aroused but i carried on. I spend the night with 'Friday' and after a rather disappointing first go (on my part - it'd been a long while) the second and third attempts were much better. the best way i can describe it is like an army drill Sargent screaming at you to be faster. Real angry bursd with some proper dominance issues. 

Saturday - I left Friday's place about 3 which gave me a few hours to have a nap and a shower. I was meeting Saturday in the Standing Order before going to Chaophraya. She looked a fair bit older than the pictures. somewhere in her mid 40's which i was excited by as the milf thing is something I've always wanted to try & and she was still smoking hot. we had a great time and the patter was fantastic. and i invited her back to my flat for a drink. the place was a mess as i'd just moved out of the house my GF and i shared and i'd had a fair bit to drink so i was spilling all to Saturday about the break up. Which she seemed to love, the wounded vulnerable man wearing his heart on his sleeve. she took me through to the bedroom and things got jiggy. she got out of her dress and i damn near pre spunked across the room. and then i noticed it. Vaj like someone had attacked a spag bol with a tattie masher. It was like watching someone throw a sausage up a damp alleyway. the most soul crushing experience I've ever had. she spent the night, gave a fantastic gam in the AM and she was sent packing. 

Sunday - good food, boring company and a poor end to a weekend that had so much promise.

So - Friday with the aggressive sheggin and the alright patter or Saturday with the flappy noon and the outstanding chat?

Took me about an hour to read this tread start to finish. Holy Frank it was worth it & it  prompted me to share my own  recent experiences.

I split from my Girlfriend of 4 years just before Christmas which sent me into a proper tailspin. I thought we could work past our issues and she never (her loss, the ******* cow). However, that's not what you're reading this thread to hear about. 

So after a month of moping around I decided to get myself on POF & Tinder mainly to stop me from thinking with my head and start thinking with my gentleman. 

I'm in my 20's and I wouldn't say that i'm particularly ugly so i wasn't short of a message or 5. After a week or two, i'd been on a few dates although nothing went further than that. The third week is when things started to really pick up.

I'd arranged dates for the Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Drinks, Dinner and a quiet lunch respectively.

Friday - I'd arranged to meet Friday in All Bar One at 7.30. I sent her a text to say i was standing outside at 7.28 (politely early) & I got nothing back. I text her saying that i'd be stood at the bar until 8.15 if she fancied showing uo (raging as she was tidy in the pictures). About 8 i get a phone call saying that she'd fractured her arm that morning and was just back from A&E but I was more than welcome to go up to hers. Taxi up to her place and i dropped into a Tesco to pick up some wine and flowers as a 'get well soon'. She was even nicer in the flesh. Short lass, Maybe 5"2, peachy arse, smashing set of chebs & a gorgeous face. and a nice red cast round her arm. we opened the wine and sat chatting for ages getting on like a house on fire, with the flirting reaching fever pitch. now by this point my boner is even bursting through my waistband of my jeans. One thing leads to another and i'm not quite sure how but she ended up straddling my face. I must've been caught up in the moment as i'd missed hjer barking orders, proper aggressively. I didn't know if i was frightened or aroused but i carried on. I spend the night with 'Friday' and after a rather disappointing first go (on my part - it'd been a long while) the second and third attempts were much better. the best way i can describe it is like an army drill Sargent screaming at you to be faster. Real angry bursd with some proper dominance issues. 

Saturday - I left Friday's place about 3 which gave me a few hours to have a nap and a shower. I was meeting Saturday in the Standing Order before going to Chaophraya. She looked a fair bit older than the pictures. somewhere in her mid 40's which i was excited by as the milf thing is something I've always wanted to try & and she was still smoking hot. we had a great time and the patter was fantastic. and i invited her back to my flat for a drink. the place was a mess as i'd just moved out of the house my GF and i shared and i'd had a fair bit to drink so i was spilling all to Saturday about the break up. Which she seemed to love, the wounded vulnerable man wearing his heart on his sleeve. she took me through to the bedroom and things got jiggy. she got out of her dress and i damn near pre spunked across the room. and then i noticed it. Vaj like someone had attacked a spag bol with a tattie masher. It was like watching someone throw a sausage up a damp alleyway. the most soul crushing experience I've ever had. she spent the night, gave a fantastic gam in the AM and she was sent packing. 

Sunday - good food, boring company and a poor end to a weekend that had so much promise.

So - Friday with the aggressive sheggin and the alright patter or Saturday with the flappy noon and the outstanding chat?

EucIfYY.gif

Fitzroy Pointon

I split from my Girlfriend of 4 years just before Christmas which sent me into a proper tailspin. I thought we could work past our issues and she never (her loss, the ******* cow). However, that's not what you're reading this thread to hear about. 

Apparently they are a bit of a car crash post-op.  

Took me about an hour to read this tread start to finish. Holy Frank it was worth it & it prompted me to share my own recent experiences.

Outstanding.

Outstanding chat and the flappy noon.

There's More than one way to skin a cat....

Edited by paleredfox

I've just realised what that means, I thought it was a typo!!

Well, I'm still in the dark!

Pray tell.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Do you think it's possible to temporarily divorce your wife for say, six months? This online dating lark looks ****ing brilliant, I want in! :lol:

Do you think it's possible to temporarily divorce your wife for say, six months? This online dating lark looks ******* brilliant, I want in! :lol:

No......I've asked!

Do you think it's possible to temporarily divorce your wife for say, six months? This online dating lark looks ******* brilliant, I want in! :lol:

No......I've asked!

All I'm going to say is, when you switch off the iPad don't leave the online dating page visible.

I did this two Saturdays ago..

:omfg:

chester copperpot

He he a wee busman's holiday. I'd be up for that a naw.

All I'm going to say is, when you switch off the iPad don't leave the online dating page visible.

I did this two Saturdays ago..

:omfg:

:wow: you ARE a tit :gok:

chester copperpot

I tell my bird all the stories from here.

That way when she 'catches' me she knows all about it.

I would love to give you POF stories from 5 yrs ago. They would put some of the stories here to shame :lol: (but not in a good way)

Edited by chester copperpot

Forza Cuore

I would love to give you POF stories from 5 yrs ago. They would put some of the stories here to shame :lol: (but not in a good way)

I can hear a drum roll....

****** tease!

Apparently they are a bit of a car crash post-op.  

Lolz.  

Its that or she has a blurt like a butchers dustbin.