• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Forward on best bud :)

I was dropping the hint!!! If I get them I'll forward them, if not, I've got a couple of Bonnie Langford for you!!!!

I was dropping the hint!!! If I get them I'll forward them, if not, I've got a couple of Bonnie Langford for you!!!!

Not still barking on about Bonnie feckin Langford are you? :vrface:

Fitzroy Pointon

She killed him.

I tried to tell him but you all goaded him into meeting her.  

I hope you are all happy with yourselves.  You might as well have drugged him, tied him to the bed, burned him with cigarettes, wrapped him up in bin bags and dumped him in the canal yourselves.  

Samuel Camazzola

I'm comfy with that.

Anyone else going on any dates?

Lou's been very quiet of late. Do you think she met up with the Hibby?

This story pales in comparison to Archies but it's worth sharing anyway.

Started speaking to this girl from somewhere in East Lothian. Don't know, don't really care. But she was kinda cute and had reasonably good chat, so I thought I'd see where it went. After a couple of days texting, we started chatting about how we came to be single. Long story short, she tells me she's only ever had sex 4 times in her life.

At 26 years old.

I ask if she means with 4 different people, as surely she means she's been with 4 people at one point or another and she doesn't do one night stands. Nope, she's only ever had sex 4 times. A bit odd, if you ask me but no mind, she won't know any different when I'm absolutely terrible.

:jjyay:

Arrange a meeting for a couple of days later but she comes down with a bug the day before and can't make it. No worries, I tell her, we can sort something out for another time. Then she tells me she's sorry and that she's a terrible girlfriend. That I should be with someone else. It's been about a week since we started talking.

****ity bye hen.

:muggy:

chester copperpot

Started speaking to this girl from somewhere in East Lothian. Don't know, don't really care. But she was kinda cute and had reasonably good chat, so I thought I'd see where it went. After a couple of days texting, we started chatting about how we came to be single. Long story short, she tells me she's only ever had sex 4 times in her life.

At 26 years old.

I ask if she means with 4 different people, as surely she means she's been with 4 people at one point or another and she doesn't do one night stands. Nope, she's only ever had sex 4 times. A bit odd, if you ask me but no mind, she won't know any different when I'm absolutely terrible.

Arrange a meeting for a couple of days later but she comes down with a bug the day before and can't make it. No worries, I tell her, we can sort something out for another time. Then she tells me she's sorry and that she's a terrible girlfriend. That I should be with someone else. It's been about a week since we started talking.

****ity bye hen.

:lol:

At 26 years old.

****ity bye hen.

:rofl:

At 26 years old.

****ity bye hen.

**** sake. She could have let you be shag number 5 and then pissed off.

Selfish cow.

:D

**** sake. She could have let you be shag number 5 and then pissed off.

Selfish cow.

:D

I've no doubt I could've gotten in there if I wanted, but she'd probably start sending me pictures from wedding magazines if I did.

There's a big opportunity being missed here. You could win the 5-1 thread if you snap a picture of her after the dirty deed. You owe it to kickback.

Bursd from Tinder this morning, who lives in Gorgie with her mum...

"Come meet me!  Could meet at Roseburn Park?"

We agree and she says she'll meet me at 11:00.

"Oh shit, so my mum has disappeared with my keys.  You could come here?"

:pleasing:

Still going strong in this game.

Recently had a mentalist though, lost some clothing and other personal belongings which I'd left behind at hers, that was then random thrown in the bin by her when she wanted to stop seeing me. Eh? Why not just give them back ffs :wtf:

Anyway, currently got a milf on the regular now and chatting to a few more. :smugger:

Fitzroy Pointon

:cornette:

Meeting in a park on a Tuesday morning at 11am :rofl:

Edit. The Cornette is for her, not you.  If your getting your jam roll in a dogging style fashion then fair play!!

Edited by Salad Fingers

"Come meet me! Could meet at Roseburn Park?"

"Oh shit, so my mum has disappeared with my keys. You could come here?"

:ruiner:

Details later please :jjyay:

Interesting

Remember to bang the mom as well

Edited by Bigsmak

She sound like she's probably about 14.

Edit: I see this has already been covered.

Edited by Sooperstar

Justin, mate, it genuinely sounds like you're about to bang a fourteen year old.

Your warning has come far to late, he's probably already broke the law.

I tried to tell him but you all goaded him into meeting her.

I hope you are all happy with yourselves. You might as well have drugged him, tied him to the bed, burned him with cigarettes, wrapped him up in bin bags and dumped him in the canal yourselves.

Don't knock it til you've tried it!

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Justin blatantly on the first flight home. Get to Russia man, they won't extradite you.

Don't fly via Sweden though.

Justin, mate, it genuinely sounds like you're about to bang a fourteen year old.

Sadly I have nothing interesting to report.  Or maybe that's for the best. :ninja:  In seriousness she's a very nice girl, so definitely not my type.

Riddley Walker

Sadly I have nothing interesting to report.  Or maybe that's for the best. :ninja:  In seriousness she's a very nice girl, so definitely not my type.

...being the operative word.

...being the operative word.

:lol:  She claims to be 23, and showed me pictures of the work she was doing at a ski lodge in France last month, so I'm not too worried. :wink:

:lol: She claims to be 23, and showed me pictures of the work she was doing at a ski lodge in France last month, so I'm not too worried. :wink:

Feck sake I only got to go to Gorebridge for my work experience :D

:lol: She claims to be 23, and showed me pictures of the work she was doing at a ski lodge in France last month, so I'm not too worried. :wink:

Interesting,think i know who it could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amoruso_lets_it_run

There's at least a couple of 'out' men on here.

Jambos of all persuasions should be welcome here

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Jambos of all persuasions should be welcome here

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

The bigot persuasion can gtf really.

:nojustno: