Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, JimboJambo. Hope you got your pennant and the wife is happy :tiny:.    Hope my taxi driver cheque doesn't bounce.

Hopefully I've sussed the right person :2thumbsup:

jimbojambo

Yeah you sussed me Brian. Bought a CD, golf balls, pens and 2 toothbrushes but managed to stop myself buying another watch or hat. Weird writing a cheque again, almost felt like I should use a quill

Renewed for me and the lad today. A guy was getting shown around. Not sure who he was, but not unlike Faycal Rherras in appearance.

is there a period for the fans to move seats or is it just a free for all in the general sale on the 7th June?

is there a period for the fans to move seats or is it just a free for all in the general sale on the 7th June?

. This is the general sale, with 44 left. Wont be much to move to, if any.

jamtartan74

i think that from the 7th June to the 13th is the period where we can move seats etc if possible. Phase 2 is open to everybody thereafter. Might be wrong.

. This is the general sale, with 44 left. Wont be much to move to, if any.

There are always plenty people moving in the moving phase. Factor in people not renewing in this window and there will be seats to move to.

Be quick though !

i think that from the 7th June to the 13th is the period where we can move seats etc if possible. Phase 2 is open to everybody thereafter. Might be wrong.

Yip, that's right.

7th to 13th is the musical chairs window !

Jambo 4 Ever

Yip, that's right.

How will that work?

scott herbertson

How will that work?

Not sure, but I think the basic principle is when the music stops make sure you have a seat (some Hibs supporters seem to have been playing it on Saturday)

scott herbertson

seriously I think you just do it online as soon as the seats are available, just like buying tickets

jamtartan74

Yip, that's right.

thought so [emoji1303] quite happy with my newly bought seats in G so think I will sit out that game, no pun intended.

Renewed mine and the laddies today. Bring it on!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

In theory, we could have a full uptake of STs and no one would move......which would mean a week of, basically, hee haw !

What will probably happen is a couple of hundred tickets...or more...left after the first window shuts...some people like the look of some of them and move....then their seats become available....etc etc...!

In theory, we could have a full uptake of STs and no one would move......which would mean a week of, basically, hee haw !

What will probably happen is a couple of hundred tickets...or more...left after the first window shuts...some people like the look of some of them and move....then their seats become available....etc etc...!

Im hoping to move from where I've just got my ST, I just got Gorgie stand for just now probably one of the better seats available at the time and it suits me as its right on the concourse in the upper and its end seat. Will only move if I can get one similar though due to Health problems needs to easy access

Im hoping to move from where I've just got my ST, I just got Gorgie stand for just now probably one of the better seats available at the time and it suits me as its right on the concourse in the upper and its end seat. Will only move if I can get one similar though due to Health problems needs to easy access

To be honest, mate, i've never used the facility as always sit with mates. I suppose the problems are for people looking for two or more together in this window. Not many with the current huge uptake of tickets. 

The Ginger Jambo

Going on holiday in June but buying my first season ticket since 2011/12 when I'm back. I cannot wait for it!

Going on holiday in June but buying my first season ticket since 2011/12 when I'm back. I cannot wait for it!

Might be sold out by then mate, probably better doing it now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footballfirst

I think you are underestimating the number of people who won't renew.  There were around 1,170 seats that became available at the same time last year, with seats available in every section.  I would expect a four figure number again this year.

To be honest, mate, i've never used the facility as always sit with mates. I suppose the problems are for people looking for two or more together in this window. Not many with the current huge uptake of tickets. 

Yeah thats it, I've got couple of mates over in the Wheatfield section E and we were wanting to get seats together as well be travelling to the games together anyway, if we can't which looks likely then we'll just have to keep things as they are for now.

So on June7th I can swap seats online?

I think to swap you either have to phone or go to the ticket office, not a facility online for swapping.

Jambof3tornado

I think you are underestimating the number of people who won't renew. There were around 1,170 seats that became available at the same time last year, with seats available in every section. I would expect a four figure number again this year.

Wow that's a lot not renewing after our glorious champonship season. Is that about 10% of season tickets not renewed? I didnt even think it would be half that.

Wow that's a lot not renewing after our glorious champonship season. Is that about 10% of season tickets not renewed? I didnt even think it would be half that.

That's not renewed in the first phase. We sold around 1,000 more tickets last season compared to the championship season.

jack D and coke

That's about the standard drop off I believe.

Myself and one mate not renewing next season so two good seats in row 27 of section G becoming available soon.

I think you are underestimating the number of people who won't renew.  There were around 1,170 seats that became available at the same time last year, with seats available in every section.  I would expect a four figure number again this year.

You're probably right. If there were that many last year, i'd imagine at least that again. In saying that, it's not a huge figure when you look at other clubs. By the end of Phase 2 we should be near a full uptake hopefully.

Renewed at the start of the week.

Incredible to think that my renewal cost for 19 SPL games (?300) is ?60 less than the 'early bird' price at Easter Rd for 18 games in the Championship.

That's not renewed in the first phase. We sold around 1,000 more tickets last season compared to the championship season.

Surely would have had something to do with us selling FULL season tickets for the school end for the first time??

Myself and one mate not renewing next season so two good seats in row 27 of section G becoming available soon.

The club has asked that you e-mail them at supporterservices.homplc.co.uk as soon as you've decided not to renew.

Where about in section G ? PM seat locations if you can if that's ok? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

Fair enough, I just didnt envisage that many dropping out at the end of a season.

I understand there are umpteen reasons not to renew.

I think we will match last seasons sales at least.

First time in 30 odd years I am contemplating not renewing.

Not just the football I'm watching that's slightly putting me off but 2 of my kids seem a bit meh about going.

Maybe need a good Euro game or some decent signings to bring us back from the brink.....

Not just the football I'm watching that's slightly putting me off but 2 of my kids seem a bit meh about going.

Maybe need a good Euro game or some decent signings to bring us back from the brink.....

That's the problem, mate.

Look back at some great seasons and the starts were average at best.

This could be a cracker......or maybe not !

That's the gamble.

Jambo 4 Ever

I have noticed that the kids these days have no connection with any of the players any more  

That's the problem, mate.

Look back at some great seasons and the starts were average at best.

This could be a cracker......or maybe not !

That's the gamble.

Your right. I will probably renew out of loyalty rather than want but I suspect most fans up and down the country are like that.

I have noticed that the kids these days have no connection with any of the players any more

In what way have you noticed this?

Jambo 4 Ever

In what way have you noticed this?

Just from various with conversations with fans who have young kids and even my own nephew doesn't really have any favourite player any more.  Paterson, Walker and Nicholson at a push, but then no one else really

Archived