Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

We_are_the_Hearts

Can you do Zebra online? And if so is it an instant thing or do you have to wait?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambothump

I'll re-new if Hibs win the Scottish Cup, if not the game here is done for me .

A team basing their popularity on religious bigotry, go out of business and re-invent them selves. 4 years later win a major trophy and represent this country in Europe, having in their previous  disguise, their supporters disgraced the team and country in a final of a European trophy they manged to achieve to reach, this scenario is not for me.

The majority of the Hearts support wish that team success ?

The bigot brothers are back, normal service will be resumed in the subjugation of all other Scottish teams, it's like turkeys voting for Christmas. Support ANYBODY against those two, if you want any sort of future for our game.

Sorry Ann etc, I am certain you would give your backing to a local rival rather than a warped pair of religious degenerates. 

We_are_the_Hearts

A team basing their popularity on religious bigotry, go out of business and re-invent them selves. 4 years later win a major trophy and represent this country in Europe, having in their previous  disguise, their supporters disgraced the team and country in a final of a European trophy they manged to achieve to reach, this scenario is not for me.

The bigot brothers are back, normal service will be resumed in the subjugation of all other Scottish teams, it's like turkeys voting for Christmas. Support ANYBODY against those two, if you want any sort of future for our game.

Sorry Ann etc, I am certain you would give your backing to a local rival rather than a warped pair of religious degenerates. 

This has to be a wind up? 

OmiyaHearts

A team basing their popularity on religious bigotry, go out of business and re-invent them selves. 4 years later win a major trophy and represent this country in Europe, having in their previous disguise, their supporters disgraced the team and country in a final of a European trophy they manged to achieve to reach, this scenario is not for me.

Why didn't you give up football when they won the Championship or the Petrofac Cup? What's so special about the Scottish Cup?

Can you do Zebra online? And if so is it an instant thing or do you have to wait?

Yes and its quite easy.. good service TBH

Jambothump

It gets them in to Europe, which to me is embarrassing.

No wind up, against the grain admittedly, at nigh on 60 I have I consider a good argument to support a local club, against the west coast scum, that detest us a lot more than we do obviously them by recent polls taken. 

Don't bother with the Hobo caht, in The Diggers, even they hate it that I would wish them well rather than anyone else. I drew the line at Ross County, quite glad they won that cup, a lot of friends from up there.

Jambothump

Why didn't you give up football when they won the Championship or the Petrofac Cup? What's so special about the Scottish Cup?

Now that has got to be a wind up ! :2thumbsup:

It gets them in to Europe, which to me is embarrassing.

No wind up, against the grain admittedly, at nigh on 60 I have I consider a good argument to support a local club, against the west coast scum, that detest us a lot more than we do obviously them by recent polls taken.

Don't bother with the Hobo caht, in The Diggers, even they hate it that I would wish them well rather than anyone else. I drew the line at Ross County, quite glad they won that cup, a lot of friends from up there.

you have your beliefs

fair enough

I see it that there are a lot of things wrong with the world.

for example what if you knew the names of all the footballers who have inflicted violence on their partners (a common occurance all over) or who don't treat elderly parents well.

I support the Hearts and I don't let what anyone else does, even some of our own supporters, affect that.

How long is the wait in the queue just now at ticket office?

if you start in Hamilton I'd say 40 minutes by car or up to 2 hours by train

...a bit disco

Have we outsold the hobbits yet?

I reckon that happened at about 9:30 am yesterday.

loveofthegame

Well based on that I hope we never, ever see you at Tynie again

loveofthegame

Jambothump's post gets more idiotic every time I read it. Toys out pram or what. Neither Celtic nor Rangers won the league cup, is that not enough to renew on?!

You sound like someone keen to give up and looking for an excuse.

If you've lost interest, don't come back, don't renew. The "look at me" post is one of the most moronic I've read on here in a while and that is saying something.

Jambothump's most gets more idiotic every time I read it. Toys out pram or what. Neither Celtic nor Rangers won the league cup, is that not enough to renew on?!

If you've lost interest, don't come back, don't renew. The "look at me" post is one of the most moronic I've read on here in a while and that is saying something.

or could just be undercover Hibs

Another ?300 well spent this morning.

agreed, although ?301.50 ( booking fee)

what is usually the availabilty for matchday tickets?

really difficult for big games - say Rangers who also get more tickets (1400 as against normal 700 for away fans)

okay for others

Sales going well.... Impending doom and fears of people not buying because of the Phoodle... Dismissed

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5165

:smuggy:

Early ST sales generally go well as it is mostly fully committed Hearts fans buying.

It will be interesting to see how many re-new over and above our 10,000 or so die hards.

Phil Dunphy

Imagine hating a club so much that you decide to stop watching your own.

How utterly ****ing tragic.

Jambothump

Jambothump's post gets more idiotic every time I read it. Toys out pram or what. Neither Celtic nor Rangers won the league cup, is that not enough to renew on?!

You do not seem to understand, my angst is that the main Hearts support would rather give support to a team that would see us and any other Scottish team obliterated, than to a close rival that can keep us on our toes.

Yeah, I know it's difficult for the hard of thinking.

Jambothump

Imagine hating a club so much that you decide to stop watching your own.

How utterly ******* tragic.

It's not a club I hate it is two vile institutions, ok, go on defend them ?

Phil Dunphy

It's not a club I hate it is two vile institutions, ok, go on defend them ?

Why would I defend them?

I'm a Hearts supporter, I don't give a shit about anyone else.

Jambothump

Why would I defend them?

I'm a Hearts supporter, I don't give a shit about anyone else.

Well last time I looked 86% of Hearts support were in favour of that new club from the west rather the rivals who we have had for over 100 years. You know the one who not so long ago with their other ars e cheek wanted to join the league in that country to the south, who would not have them !

Phil Dunphy

Well last time I looked 86% of Hearts support were in favour of that new club from the west rather the rivals who we have had for over 100 years. You know the one who not so long ago with their other ars e cheek wanted to join the league in that country to the south, who would not have them !

Over our local rivals, you mean?

We get it, you don't want to support Hearts anymore.

EDIT: Come to think of it, wasn't it you that said on another thread that same sex marriage is un-natural?

You do not seem to understand, my angst is that the main Hearts support would rather give support to a team that would see us and any other Scottish team obliterated, than to a close rival that can keep us on our toes.

If Rangers where not playing Hibs the main Hearts support as you put it would not want them to win, not many football fans from any club want their rival to win anything, surely though it should be about Hearts and not outside forces? I could understand if it was because we were rubbish or things behind the scenes were bad but because another club(no matter who they are) win the cup is a reason to give up your season ticket is truly baffling.

Phil Dunphy

On a genuine note, is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Zebra?

Been waiting over 24 hours now.

We_are_the_Hearts

On a genuine note, is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Zebra?

Been waiting over 24 hours now.

Sounds like you need to do it again. They apparently send you an email and text message instantly.

Phil Dunphy

Sounds like you need to do it again. They apparently send you an email and text message instantly.

Strange. It's still showing on my eTickets as 'Finance Pending'.

:muggy:

We_are_the_Hearts

Strange. It's still showing on my eTickets as 'Finance Pending'.

:muggy:

You should phone Zebra then.

Jamboelite

People saying the TO is quiet I suspect cause most are doing it online.

The real numbers will be at the end of this weekend after the game and just after payday at the end of May.

I reckon 8,000 sold by Monday and by the start of June 12,250

jamtartan74

Did you take the 2 in row 27?

I wanted one of them, but didn't want to ruin it for people that might want to sit together :lol:

that would be me bud lol cheers for not taking one of them [emoji1303]

JamboJohn1874

The evil deed is done. Two STs renewed. No queue at 12.15pm which was disappointing.

Assuming the club wasn't spinning a PR yarn yesterday about a new record for first day sales, the bulk of us must have been doing it online.

Coburg Hearts

or could just be undercover Hibs

More likely both.

3fingersreid

3 renewed and got to say how helpful the young lassie in the shop was with the process as I had to pay part cash part card for my daughter :)

Mate you're slavering pish,

give it a rest .

Archived