Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All roads lead to Gorgie

Renewed today. Looking forward to the season ahead and remember the more renewals plus newbies we get means a better team and therefor the brand of football we all wish to see !

Schevchenko

Sorted, will be getting train this year instead of driving so looking forward to pre and post game pints!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

norrie1952

Our 3 were renued a couple of weeks ago in The Wheatfied.Looking forward to see our friends of many years for another season.HHGH.

Anyone know when the loyalty points get update. Renewed over a week ago and bought a new one for my son but loyalty points are still showing the same? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

I paid cash at the ticket office and they were there as soon as I got home and logged in.

Anyone know when the loyalty points get update. Renewed over a week ago and bought a new one for my son but loyalty points are still showing the same? Cheers.

Same as me man,got my ST on first day of sales and no points added yet though many folks have got theirs,emailed supporterservices to enqire 22 times yet still no response so bit loke waiting for a league title!!

Just messaged them on Twitter and they got back right away. bf3bb52125f8ba71b8803470dc48ab5e.jpg

c56e5383540b716a4d90fdfa9ceccab3.jpg

If you pay cash in the office your points get updated right away.

I'm the same.

Is the Ticket office open Sat afternoon? Was thinking of heading down about 2.

Cheers

Actually I'm going tomorrow now so ignore

Interesting re. the Loyalty points. Possibly a can of worms if there's a scramble for Euro away tickets

Fxxx the SPFL

Just renewed mine and the better half's this morning (section N cubby hole) two less dots for Clerryjambo to count next week. 

Clerry Jambo

Just renewed mine and the better half's this morning (section N cubby hole) two less dots for Clerryjambo to count next week. 

:yas:

Interesting re. the Loyalty points. Possibly a can of worms if there's a scramble for Eu ro away tickets

Good point.

I purchased mines and my daughter's last week :)

Does anyone know how long they take to arrive in the post?

Getintaethem

Finally got off my lazy erse and renewed three today. Chucked Anne some cash, love that woman.

Neilson's Shank

Renewed 2 today, now two falls, two submissions or a Knock Out to get the money off my son. C'mon Chewie do the right thing

I purchased mines and my daughter's last week :)

Does anyone know how long they take to arrive in the post?

ST's getting posted out mid-june mate or can collect anytime ticket office.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Up to 19

Hope that's nothing to do with Connor Sammon  :whistling:

All roads lead to Gorgie

He has one fan at least. Go the Conor fan club !

ST's getting posted out mid-june mate or can collect anytime ticket office.

Cheers mate :)

dodedajambo

I was wondering what the chances were of selling out completely,or whether the club will keep some back for walk ups?

First direct debit came Out the bank yesterday only time I ever feel good when parting with money when it's for my season ticket.

I was wondering what the chances were of selling out completely,or whether the club will keep some back for walk ups?

Think one of the sections in the school end is not available for season tickets. So presumably it's for walk ups.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Footballfirst

Think one of the sections in the school end is not available for season tickets. So presumably it's for walk ups.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Correct. Section K isn't used for STs. Its use is flexible depending on the opposition, Sometimes it's all Hearts, sometimes Hearts + segregation, sometimes Away + segregation.

I think they should and will keep a good number back.

I think they should and will keep a good number back.

They always hold back a selection of seats in all stands however i reckon there may be fewer available this season.

Been a while since the 7k announced. Wonder what we're sitting at now?

Would imagine we'll get an update tomorrow as nearing end of renewals now thus encouraging a final push.

Finally got round to getting our 2 today :thumbsup:

more interested in the 'two' in your sig :devil2: , curses on that vu vu zela! (sp]

DesertDawg

Just renewed mine although it's a bit of a trek from Arizona!

Just renewed mine although it's a bit of a trek from Arizona!

Do what I did, move. :wink:

Renewed two the other day, looking forward to another ride on the worlds most unpredictable rollercoaster that is Heart of Midlothian Football Club. 

Archived