Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

Mine were added same day. No messing.

Mmmm ok cheers,had a feeling it had all gone to smoothley.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the stone rose

:cornette:

Seriously, it was about three months ago! Am I losing the plot here?!

We have sold quite a few new season tickets on top of the reserved seats. Obviously not all existing S/H will renew, but there might be an increase on last years season ticket total. It will then be even harder to get a ticket for cup games.

I think hearts are expecting 13500 and will cap it around this figure.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

We have sold quite a few new season tickets on top of the reserved seats. Obviously not all existing S/H will renew, but there might be an increase on last years season ticket total. It will then be even harder to get a ticket for cup games.

I think hearts are expecting 13500 and will cap it around this figure.

All ST holders will still get a ticket in the unlikely event we get Hibs at home in the cup again.

After years of buying juniors season ticket....

The boy has paid for mine and his.

Very proud moment.

Bring on season 16/17.

Nice touch, brought him up well!

bigdavemaddog

All ST holders will still get a ticket in the unlikely event we get Hibs at home in the cup again.

considering that one of the 'benefits' advertised is a seat  for cup games then the club cant advertise something that isnt there or they will be classed as trading illegally

Stupid Sexy Flanders

considering that one of the 'benefits' advertised is a seat for cup games then the club cant advertise something that isnt there or they will be classed as trading illegally

Am I missing something? Where has anyone suggested that is happening? What are you talking about?

We played Hibs at home in the cup in February, if it happens again there's no reason that arrangements would be any different.

I honestly don't know what's going on here. :lol:

FarmerTweedy

First come first served for people with the required amount of LPs.

No difference to the Cup tie a few months ago.

Doesn't matter what stand you are in. Surprised you see this as a problem tbh.

Make up your mind, is there a loyalty points threshold or is there no difference to the cup tie a few months ago?

It isn't both!

FarmerTweedy

considering that one of the 'benefits' advertised is a seat  for cup games then the club cant advertise something that isnt there or they will be classed as trading illegally

Where is a seat for cup games advertised as one of the benefits?

Just moved back from London...

Didn't even realise I could buy a season ticket now...thought I had to wait until round 2 :vrface:

I was in at 10.30 this morning renewing for me and my son and there was a steady stream of people all renewing. Good to see.

John Findlay

That's me and the wee man renewed again. Section A row 8 seats 20 and 21. Feel free to say hello anytime during the season.

That's me and the wee man renewed again. Section A row 8 seats 20 and 21. Feel free to say hello anytime during the season.

you know,im going to do that!!! Me and weeman in front row F just now but hoping to move along to B if pos after renewals end.

scott herbertson

Will have to make do with waving to you from H

Smoked-Glass

is this true?  i thought it was only for seasont ticket holders till the 7th of june.

yet again Hearts don't quite make something clear enough

yes - about 100 available just now

I'm a new Season ticket holder, and had mine purchased at 9:20 the day they went on sale.

I'm fairly sure they changed the dates and didn't make it too clear - I only bought mine because I found out about it through another poster on here.  I was certain I would have to wait.

Get on e-tickets pronto!

Brave Hearts

In the PDF under the "how to buy" section is a box stating

KEy DATES

THuRSdAY 12 MAY

Phase one onsale date for current season ticket holders and new purchasers

John Findlay

I am going to have a good moan here. **** ing read and inwardly digest the information the club give. It is all there and easy to understand. To many lazy people about nowadays who cannot be arsed finding out for themselves. Rant over

Dalstonjambo

Genuinely what more could they have done? Was made clear you could in articles and in the brochure.

is this true?  i thought it was only for seasont ticket holders till the 7th of june.

You can't get a current season ticket holders seat though.

Genuinely what more could they have done? Was made clear you could in articles and in the brochure.

it's proven to be not completely clear by the fact some people don't realise

there's a season tickets renewal thread on here not a season tickets new sales thread

good for those who did notice as we've sold 5/600

Dalstonjambo

there's a season tickets renewal thread on here not a season tickets new sales thread

Blame is with them for me. Not the club. The club have advertised it. If people choose not to read it that's their fault unfortunately

Smoked-Glass

its common sense to think only season tickets holders will have 1st dibs.  Public sale date was what i was looking for but turns out 12th May was the date.

John Findlay

Will have to make do with waving to you from H

Thanks guys. Will say hello and wave back.

I am going to have a good moan here. **** ing read and inwardly digest the information the club give. It is all there and easy to understand. To many lazy people about nowadays who cannot be arsed finding out for themselves. Rant over

So are the tickets on sale now?  

Could be fun

Good rant, well delivered.

I see it as a form of natural selection to keep the zoomers out of Tynecastle :thumbsup:

Is that 5 out of 600 or 5 divided by 600 or 500 to 600?! You need to be completely clear man!!!

jamtartan74

I'm a new Season ticket holder, and had mine purchased at 9:20 the day they went on sale.

I'm fairly sure they changed the dates and didn't make it too clear - I only bought mine because I found out about it through another poster on here. I was certain I would have to wait.

Get on e-tickets pronto!

u must have been just ahead of me in the queue then as I got mine around that time. Was a simple process really, season card on the day, loyalty points added straight after, only about a 20 min wait and got two together in section g, all good.

...a bit disco

u must have been just ahead of me in the queue then as I got mine around that time. Was a simple process really, season card on the day, loyalty points added straight after, only about a 20 min wait and got two together in section g, all good.

I was just ahead of you.

I was the felly with the bandaged hand who was throwing 20s all about the place at the desk!

That's the game mate. Get them telt !

:laugh:

That Grolsch is strong stuff. Amazed I managed to stay up all match.

Have you checked your phone?

I got into a few of your selfies. :laugh:

Was speaking to a guy at work who appeared confused by this, too. Season ticket holders have this initial period to renew at the cheaper price. Non season ticket holders are being given the chance of picking up a seat not currently held by a season ticket holder at the same cheaper price. I didn't think it was too complicated but it does seem to be causing a bit of confusion. Maybe it could have been worded a bit better?

portobellojambo1

So the moving period wont be many moving.

I'll admit I didn't read the information available in depth, but that was because I was an existing ST holder and all I wanted to do was to get the date to renew my existing seat, which I then did last Saturday. At a guess it does seem that rather than having dates for existing ST holders initially they also went through the seat records and any that hadn't been taken by a ST holder for the season just ended were put on sale for potential new purchases at the same date as for those simply looknig to renew the seat they already had. That in itself does suggest that even someone looking to move seat will discover that their options for moving elsewhere may be a bit reduced so as you say the moving period may offer limited moving opportunities.

jambos are go!

I dont think there is a ban on existing Season Ticket holders buying season tickets other than their own just like anybody else if that seat is available. I think a lot of holders have bought STs in the main stand so that they are at the front of the queue for sests when the new stand opens. If true there will be a lot of non renewals in the other Stands with some good seats available.

jamtartan74

I was just ahead of you.

I was the felly with the bandaged hand who was throwing 20s all about the place at the desk!

yeah I got ur post to me when I got back to Livingston, for some reason I couldn't get online when I got into Edinburgh lol. Hope u enjoy ur new season ticket, looking forward to next season already, interesting few weeks ahead with comings and goings, bring it on.

jamtartan74

I dont think there is a ban on existing Season Ticket holders buying season tickets other than their own just like anybody else if that seat is available. I think a lot of holders have bought STs in the main stand so that they are at the front of the queue for sests when the new stand opens. If true there will be a lot of non renewals in the other Stands with some good seats available.

i want to see the new stand being built from the wheatfeild that's why I opted to sit there, fully understand why people would move to the main though, it's going to be a sad day when it is gone [emoji22] onwards and upwards.

...a bit disco

yeah I got ur post to me when I got back to Livingston, for some reason I couldn't get online when I got into Edinburgh lol. Hope u enjoy ur new season ticket, looking forward to next season already, interesting few weeks ahead with comings and goings, bring it on.

Indeed!

:D

fabienleclerq

Can't see it, there's going to be an extra couple of thousand seats available so anyone wanting to sit there in the future can.

Bazzas right boot

If you can read its very, very clear.

Literally states new and existing season ticket holders.

Can't be much clearer.

Bazzas right boot

Nah, they stated existing and new.

Can't be clearer than printing it and putting it their communications.

People just need to read.

Can't see it, there's going to be an extra couple of thousand seats available so anyone wanting to sit there in the future can.

This and I would also imagine that the Bronze priced seats will move from that stand to another to allow for more expensive seats to go in there.. probably some platinum and gold..

Now while season ticket holders in that stand will still get first dibs I would imagine the price hike will be too much for some..

Pants Shaton

Or some Hearts fans can't read simple information.

Archived