Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

Which stand will sell out for new season ticket holders first?

Roseburn - 3

Gorgie - 2

Wheatfield - 4

Main - 13

Total - 22

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking account of people advising club they are not renewing which has been happening we have sold at least 700 to 'new' season ticket holders I.e. available, not renewals. Maybe more.

I'll be renewing my 3 last day Monday 6 June.

Gets better

The thing is I hardly have a look on that site but this one certainly caught my eye that aside

''Agreed. Leave them to obsess over size/capacity etc - let's be honest, it's all they have, apart from silly songs about a big nosed Czech prick''.

That Hobo poster must be a Nipper to come out with that guff.. OMS

I was a season ticket holder from 15-19 and then wife and kids came along. Last year - to celebrate my 40th(I dont look it) - I bought a season ticket for me and youngest. 

It was a one-off - couldnt really afford it or justify cost.

Just renewed....

I was a season ticket holder from 15-19 and then wife and kids came along. Last year - to celebrate my 40th(I dont look it) - I bought a season ticket for me and youngest. 

It was a one-off - couldnt really afford it or justify cost.

Just renewed....

. You know it makes sense....

. You know it makes sense....

Only reason I did it was to see the Scottish Cup champions coming to Tynecastle at least twice....what?....you are joking.....

arfurdaley

Renewed last week for me and my boy. We have been ST holders for five or six years, will Hearts have evidence of his DOB? I renewed online he is 12 and was an U12 ST holder. Etickets offered U13 so i assume they know his DOB. Will he get a new card as the old one is marked U12.

chrisyboy7

Got mine renewed. 22 years in a row lol. M8 got one too. He's had one before but not fir a while. Plus he's now paying into FOH. I'm a very good salesman fir the club lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renewed last week for me and my boy. We have been ST holders for five or six years, will Hearts have evidence of his DOB? I renewed online he is 12 and was an U12 ST holder. Etickets offered U13 so i assume they know his DOB. Will he get a new card as the old one is marked U12.

They'll know his age through the database so they'll automatically offer you the ticket relevant to his age.

When my son moved out the u12 category they automatically priced me for the u18 ticket and he was issued a new season ticket(obviously this was for last season before we had the u13 one)

arfurdaley

They'll know his age through the database so they'll automatically offer you the ticket relevant to his age.

When my son moved out the u12 category they automatically priced me for the u18 ticket and he was issued a new season ticket(obviously this was for last season before we had the u13 one)

Cheers

John Findlay

Prediction. For every ST Hibs sell for ER.

Hearts will sell st least 2 ST's for Tynecastle.

alanthejambo

Got my lads ticket at the ticket office and they gave me a new card with u13 on it. Didn't have to asl

Wee word of warning to those hoping to "move" seats after the deadline (6th June). There is no "move" period as in previous years - on 7th June, all remaining seats (including those not renewed) will be available to anyone. So technically, you could still move, but you'll need to be quick. 

Phase II starts on June 14th and is the remaining seats at that time, but at a slightly higher price :thumbsup:

Alex MacDonald

Renewed my seat in section W of the Gorgie on Saturday, but will also take in a couple of games in the old stand to bring back a few memories and say farewell. First season ticket was in the south stand with my dad back in '74.

Only reason I did it was to see the Scottish Cup champions coming to Tynecastle at least twice....what?....you are joking.....

:biggrin:

Renewing mines tomorrow. Looks like sales are a bit down on last year as we announced 10k sold at the start of June last year.

Fxxx the SPFL

Renewing mines tomorrow. Looks like sales are a bit down on last year as we announced 10k sold at the start of June last year.

I think there will be a lot renewing after payday so hopefully takes us up from 7000 to the same level as last year. Two for me and The Wife (first wife was liquidated) will be purchased later this week.

...a bit disco

Tickets went on sale a couple of weeks later than last years.

Tickets went on sale a couple of weeks later than last years.

Cool. Hopefully we shall get the same kind of numbers this season.

I think there will be a lot renewing after payday so hopefully takes us up from 7000 to the same level as last year. Two for me and The Wife (first wife was liquidated) will be purchased later this week.

Yeah had to wait for payday myself so hopefully a fair few in the same situation.

Looking forward to it already.

I live in Shanghia... I have renewed

Taking a seat away from a PHM 

:seething:

::troll:::'> 

Good on ya!

Yeah had to wait for payday myself so hopefully a fair few in the same situation.

Looking forward to it already.

...and probably quite a few just renewing this week as there was no need to rush. We've still got our 5 to renew, but renew we will this week. 

5th of June so still a week to go ;)

kingantti1874

5th of June so still a week to go ;)

By the 5th of June we will have sold in excess of the 10k last season, despite putting them on sale later.. No doubt at all

J Cheever Loophole

I was in at lunchtime to renew and there were 9 in front and 4 behind me.

Section D'ers going by the cut of their clobber and the cash they were asked for.

Me? I'm a Nenner and dress like a Liptons Orphan.

Everybody loves Baz

Not renewed yet.

Really wanting to move to the Gorgie from the Main stand because of a few arses sitting behind the Daughter and I, but wanting 3 together so my chances are slim.

I take it if I just buy our 3 the now at the silver category and manage to get 3 in the upper Gorgie, I just pay the difference then?

Taking account of people advising club they are not renewing which has been happening we have sold at least 700 to 'new' season ticket holders I.e. available, not renewals. Maybe more.

I'll be renewing my 3 last day Monday 6 June.

It will be interesting to see how many non-renewals didn't end up letting the club know in advance - I could believe hundreds seats will come on stream next week (and probably about 50 in lower H). For new season ticket purchasers hoping for seats together, I guess they'll still have between 7th and 14th June to grab these previously unreleased seats.

Not renewed yet.

Really wanting to move to the Gorgie from the Main stand because of a few arses sitting behind the Daughter and I, but wanting 3 together so my chances are slim.

I take it if I just buy our 3 the now at the silver category and manage to get 3 in the upper Gorgie, I just pay the difference then?

3 are available in the Gorgie now - Z upper. Get in quick!

Not renewed yet.

Baz, where do you sit in the Main?  I'm trying to get two together in the Main as opposed to the one I have now, so if you manage to get the three Jalbo is talking about, could you let me know?  Cheers.

Everybody loves Baz

Baz, where do you sit in the Main?  I'm trying to get two together in the Main as opposed to the one I have now, so if you manage to get the three Jalbo is talking about, could you let me know?  Cheers.

T2 row 2 46-48

OmiyaHearts

Finally renewed at the weekend. Was looking to move back a few rows in G but nothing available. Same seat for next season.

Everybody loves Baz

That's me bought the three in Sect Z.

Now how do I release the other 3 I have in my possession lol.

That's me bought the three in Sect Z.

Now how do I release the other 3 I have in my possession lol.

Haha I sent you a PM.  But the e-mail address is [email protected]

Everybody loves Baz

3 are available in the Gorgie now - Z upper. Get in quick!

Thanks for the heads up btw  :thumbsup:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bagged today, only have to pay for it now! Sorry Ann, its a credit card payment :(

Bagged today, only have to pay for it now! Sorry Ann, its a credit card payment :(

It is OK. We will just have to put you in the stocks on the halfway line at halftime on the first game of the season.

Everyone will boo and hiss at you, and throw rotten vegetables at you.

It is OK. We will just have to put you in the stock on the halfway line at halftime on the first game of the season.

Everyone will boo and hiss at you, and throw rotten vegetables at you.

What happens if you paid through finance? :(

Footballfirst

Dunfermline's ST sales are also on the up after their promotion.

DAFC Season Tickets for the 2016-17 season, only went on sale three weeks ago, but the response of our supporters to date has been simply FAN-tastic! DAFC Managing Director, Ross McArthur said:-

"The total sold to date is already 2,046, including our premium season tickets for the Jock Stein and Rennie Suite. It is also really pleasing to see that the above figure includes 240 new season ticket holders.

"Quite incredibly, we are 890 up on the same point last season. Our amazing supporters have yet again showed tremendous loyalty and backed our club magnificently, as we prepare for life in a very competitive SPFL Championship. There are so many games to look forward to, and it certainly has caught the imagination of our fans.

Archived