Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

I'll definitely be renewing but going to wait till after Monday so I can get a seat away from the nutcase beside me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorgie_Rules

Any idea how that compares to last year after 3 weeks of sales? Hopefully those that are left to renew over the weekend will do so before opened up to non ST holders

I'll definitely be renewing but going to wait till after Monday so I can get a seat away from the nutcase beside me.

Funny if that person is thinking the same and you both move to seats next to each other again.  :laugh:

Funny if that person is thinking the same and you both move to seats next to each other again.  :laugh:

No chance, I'm staying put.  ;)

Generic Username

So much for the "phoodle" crowd and their predictions on people jacking in the games...

Idiots.

GorgieRules22

We had sold 13,000 by June 17 last year, will we shift another 3000 in the next 3 weeks or does it look like we will be down on last years ?

the stone rose

We had sold 13,000 by June 17 last year, will we shift another 3000 in the next 3 weeks or does it look like we will be down on last years ?

Sure tickets when on sale a couple of weeks earlier last year. If i'm right then will need another 5 weeks of sales for a like to like comparison.

...a bit disco

You would have to make that June 30 approx. as tickets went on sale a couple of weeks later than last year.

Dagger Is Back

We might still get a decent uplift on these numbers once we start announcing signings.

Over 10k sold in 2.5 weeks,  will see us have the vast majority of Tynie filled with Jambos for every home game. It could also see us having to start a waiting list for season tickets that will become available once the new stand is opened.

When you consider all of that, it just shows that Phoodle and Budge have been a disaster really, anyone know of an air banner company? I feel a protest coming on!

Phoodle out!!  :baby:

Take the guy with the kennel cough who sits behind me with you...!!!

5 st renewed this morning. Cash as well.......

Was a steady stream of people renewing

We must be looking at income of around 3.5m - 4.0m for season tickets, by the time the season kicks off.

Take the guy with the kennel cough who sits behind me with you...!!!

Nothing worse :lol:

That would be typical, though he would only have to move to the same section for me to hear him. Before the game he is really sound to talk to, but it only takes one incident for his anger issues to kick in and he then berates the referee/ the opposition for 90 minutes. His voice is so loud it just bugs me.

kingantti1874

Surprised the hobos haven't bumped the thread they were running on this :rofl:

Well done all

It just shows that it's a great time to be a Jambo.  Stable financially, new Main stand on way, team taking shape, big crowds.  Roll on new season.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Surprised the hobos haven't bumped the thread they were running on this :rofl:

Well done all

Missed that, what are the sad sacks up to now?

Reflecting the positive vibe at the club

people want to be part of it

and overall the football was pretty decent at Tynecastle last season as well

Fxxx the SPFL

We must be looking at income of around 3.5m - 4.0m for season tickets, by the time the season kicks off.

10,000 X ?275 = ?2.75m just using an average price which might be out a bit. Sell the other 3.5k ST's that's another ?962k that would be ?3.4m just think how much more we will hopefully bring in when the new stand is up. All looking good pity our poor friends from Leith.

There's 2 together in the Roseburn - H Upper - if anyone is waiting for a pair to become available....... 

The Treasurer

Any idea how that compares to last year after 3 weeks of sales? Hopefully those that are left to renew over the weekend will do so before opened up to non ST holders

I think there will be a steady stream of renewals over this weekend.

I'm guessing around 12-12.5k by close of play on Monday

SwindonJambo

10,000 X ?275 = ?2.75m just using an average price which might be out a bit. Sell the other 3.5k ST's that's another ?962k that would be ?3.4m just think how much more we will hopefully bring in when the new stand is up. All looking good pity our poor friends from Leith.

Don't forget that 1/6 of the total take will go straight to the taxman in VAT.

There's 2 together in the Roseburn - H Upper - if anyone is waiting for a pair to become available....... 

As well as a pair in the front row of C, not far off of midfield!  And those count as silver as well.

C'mon  we all know Hearts lie about ST sales and attendances.. well according to the Tiny Hibs support.net

Thats fantastic news

By the end  of June we will easily match last seasons numbers, well IMHO that is

Big Team Big ST sales , you know the rest

:2thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

By: on 03 Jun, 2016 14:54

At 9am on Tuesday 7th June, Season tickets will go on general sale. At this time, existing season ticket holders can also move seats, subject to availability.

We expect to be extremely busy on Tuesday with transaction times likely to be significantly longer as we try to accommodate all requests. We ask for your continued patience during this process. Here are the instructions you may need:

Moving seat.

This can only be done in person or over the phone directly with the ticket office ? 0333 043 1874 option 1 then option 8. Calls will be handled on a first come first serve basis

Buying a new season ticket

This can be done in person, online and over the phone on 0333 043 1874 option 1 then option 1. Again, requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis

Further information, including pricing can be found in our season ticket brochure

Once again, we urge fans to consider paying by cash or cheque. Last season, over half of you responded to this request which was fantastic. This meant we had immediate access to this money to progress various initiatives within the business.

We look forward to you joining us, as the #JourneyContinues 

the big show

By: on 03 Jun, 2016 14:54

At 9am on Tuesday 7th June, Season tickets will go on general sale. At this time, existing season ticket holders can also move seats, subject to availability.

We expect to be extremely busy on Tuesday with transaction times likely to be significantly longer as we try to accommodate all requests. We ask for your continued patience during this process. Here are the instructions you may need:

Moving seat.

This can only be done in person or over the phone directly with the ticket office ? 0333 043 1874 option 1 then option 8. Calls will be handled on a first come first serve basis

Buying a new season ticket

This can be done in person, online and over the phone on 0333 043 1874 option 1 then option 1. Again, requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis

Further information, including pricing can be found in our season ticket brochure

Once again, we urge fans to consider paying by cash or cheque. Last season, over half of you responded to this request which was fantastic. This meant we had immediate access to this money to progress various initiatives within the business.

We look forward to you joining us, as the #JourneyContinues 

IT was really busy today plenty up renewing season tickets .

3 purchased today with a steady stream of renewals. I am sure they will have a busy day tomorrow

sprinbox98

I renewed 2 today. Couple in before me and one after. One guy in.front was renewing 6 so still plenty being purchased!!

Would like to have seen renewal deadlie extended until mid month to help those who are paid in the middle of the month but other than that the freeze and age increase for kids is a nice touch.

Always like to see people having 2 months of salary payments to be able to pay for the season ticket........e.g 1st May and 1st June plus 15th May and 15th June for example.

If we match last seasons sales it would be a terrific effort from all concerned.

Archived