Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

Footballfirst

Down to 191 free seats available.

84 new STs sold since my last check 24 hours ago.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good going

thanks for the updates

86 now

Not had a season ticket for over 5 years

Got mine and a mates yesterday.

Main Stand and can't wait till next season.

note that a lot of new people are getting tickets

not just renewals

FF did a count yesterday but that was after up to 300 new season tickets had been sold already.

Maybe more if people have released if not renewing

I believe we need the new people since a percentage of existing ST holders don't renew each year. People move, lose their job or die so it is necessary to get new faces in. 

Returning ST holders after 2 years gap for me and the boy. Not the best seats (end of A) but only 2 together yesterday morning. Don't suppose they would have that problem at the echodome. Block bookings welcome

how much extra does it cost? might have to do that for me and the mrs

Only about ?25. 10 months of 32.50 I think it was

jimmyjambo

Only about ?25. 10 months of 32.50 I think it was

Cheers Jamhammer, that's not too bad actually, got the cash for both of us so just going to pay up front, waiting till I get paid at the end of the month :thumbsup:

FarmerTweedy

That's me renewed, thought the price was too cheap so lobbed in an extra few quid! :mildlyhumoroussmugfacedsmileythingy:

FarmerTweedy

Returning ST holders after 2 years gap for me and the boy. Not the best seats (end of A) but only 2 together yesterday morning. Don't suppose they would have that problem at the echodome. Block bookings welcome

Think you can switch when the renewal period ends if there's better seats available then. Others on here will be able to confirm or correct this. Worth checking what's available at that point.

FarmerTweedy

Going to get a season ticket this year, first time for me. Would appreciate some advice:

Was ideally hoping for lower half of wheatfield (cost is a concern) but none available in the higher rows of that. Worth waiting till June 7 for one to open up, or is that unlikely? Alternative would be main stand, any recommendations there? Or is A/G of Wheatfield worth the extra ?50?

Cheers

I think if you buy now, you can move after the renewal period ends if there's seats available then that you'd prefer. If that's correct, you'd probably be best to buy the best seat available just now, and look to change seat if a better one becomes available. If you wait till the renewal period ends before doing anything, you run the risk that no better seats will be available and the best seats available just now might also be gone.

This does depend on you actually being allowed to switch of course!

I had to miss out this season due to work commitments (I've not managed to make a game since October!) but am now fully signed up for next season in the old stand and cannot wait! 

Heartsofgold

Renewed 2 adults and 2 U-13 tickets.  Feeling optimistic about next year already!!

Wheatfield 45

A 24

B 10

E 3

F 5

G 3

Gorgie 23

Z 10

Y 2

W 1

V 7

Main 46

T1 6

T3 19

S 7

R 2

Q 4

P 1

N3 10

Roseburn 16

H 15

J 1

All single seats currently (unless anyone releases seats)

Total - 130

Bungalow Bill

Renewed this morning, steady flow of people renewing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

You do not seem to understand, my angst is that the main Hearts support would rather give support to a team that would see us and any other Scottish team obliterated, than to a close rival that can keep us on our toes.

Yeah, I know it's difficult for the hard of thinking.

I'm with you on the old firm thing, however basing your decision to watch or not to watch the team you support on them winning a cup is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Most fans want hibs beat, accept it, I do.

I might not agree as I personally hate the of and in 2/3 seasons if we can only hope for 3rd, interest will drop. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Stoap greetin and watch your team pump rangers next season.

Tokyo Drifter

Anyone know definitively what the sketch is for those of us in the main stand? Some chat yesterday about us getting spread about the place when the stand comes down but my understanding was that wouldn't happen until the end of next season, hence the last three games away from home plan.

Anyone know definitively what the sketch is for those of us in the main stand? Some chat yesterday about us getting spread about the place when the stand comes down but my understanding was that wouldn't happen until the end of next season, hence the last three games away from home plan.

not clear what you mean

Hearts have said we are unaffected next season

japanjambo

Renewed yesterday. Everybody at the ticket counter was renewing  :2thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Your understanding is right. Your seat in the main stand will be available until work begins to replace the seats. This is scheduled to start around three weeks prior to the end of the forthcoming season, meaning we will be away from home for those last three weeks and also start off the following with a run of 2/3 games away from home. By that time the new stand, and all its seats will be in place. There will be no need to stick you anywhere else in the stadium.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just done mine, used the finance option which I believe means the club gets the money right away. :thumbsup:

Hairy Nugget

There's going to be some scramble for tickets if we draw the wee team in the Scottish cup . All the Roseburn ticket holders need to be taken into account!

Jambof3tornado

After years of buying juniors season ticket....

The boy has paid for mine and his.

Very proud moment.

Bring on season 16/17.

bigdavemaddog

There's going to be some scramble for tickets if we draw the wee team in the Scottish cup . All the Roseburn ticket holders need to be taken into account!

just give them half of the stand like we do when the Old Firm visit or is there a rule that states they have to be allocated the full stand? it will sell out either way.

just give them half of the stand like we do when the Old Firm visit or is there a rule that states they have to be allocated the full stand? it will sell out either way.

20% Of capacity I believe is the minimum for cup games, meaning they are entitled to the whole Roseburn, like the sheep botherers got in the cup game this season.

scott herbertson

20% Of capacity I believe is the minimum for cup games, meaning they are entitled to the whole Roseburn, like the sheep botherers got in the cup game this season.

Could be more problematic with people like myself in the Roseburn for second year in a row and new season ticket holders in the other stands - hopefully some thinking goes into this in advance

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Ummm..... Can you not remember that exact scenario happening this season?

Edit: I see folk have replied to you, did I imagine that game?!

Could be more problematic with people like myself in the Roseburn for second year in a row and new season ticket holders in the other stands - hopefully some thinking goes into this in advance

I'd assume in that scenario it would then go to loyalty points including season ticket holder.

I.e.

Current season Ticket holder with 40+ loyalty points. This would maybe stop any new ST holders being able to apply in a first phase perhaps ? Would mean those applying would almost certainly have had a ST for more than one season.

August Landmesser

Renewed in the Main Stand. 

Bring it on!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:cornette:

Seriously, it was about three months ago! Am I losing the plot here?!

Hairy Nugget

Your right but by the sound of it we are selling even more season tickets this year!

Was in on Saturday and renewed for the 48th year in a row.

Well done sir. I am 19 out of 20 (and ended up attending all but one game on the season I missed - the Austin McCann one).

FarmerTweedy

:cornette:

Seriously, it was about three months ago! Am I losing the plot here?!

Nope, I'm thinking exactly the same as you!

FarmerTweedy

Well done sir. I am 19 out of 20 (and ended up attending all but one game on the season I missed - the Austin McCann one).

You didn't miss much, it was dull and uneventful!!!!!

First come first served for people with the required amount of LPs.

No difference to the Cup tie a few months ago.

Doesn't matter what stand you are in. Surprised you see this as a problem tbh.

The Internet

Ummm..... Can you not remember that exact scenario happening this season?

Edit: I see folk have replied to you, did I imagine that game?!

Yes you did. It never happened. IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Anyone had loyalty points added yet? Usually pretty quick are they not!

I bought my season ticket the beginning of May last year and my loyalty points weren't added until June. I expect it'll be similar this year.

...a bit disco

Anyone had loyalty points added yet? Usually pretty quick are they not!

Mine were added same day. No messing.

I bought my season ticket the beginning of May last year and my loyalty points weren't added until June. I expect it'll be similar this year.

Ok cheers man,thought i remembered mine added pretty rapid last year but must of been for something else.

Archived