Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does moving work?

I probably won't do it, since I like where I am, but just curious as to the process.

Can you move anywhere in the stadium, in the same section, or do you pay the difference if you want to move elsewhere?

Gorgie_Rules

Good effort so far. Suspect the next big rush will be this weekend/start of next week with most folk being paid then the weekend before the renewal date expiries.

13,500 would give us a decent budget for next season

John Findlay

Your right. I will probably renew out of loyalty rather than want but I suspect most fans up and down the country are like that.

First home game of the season as you approach closer to Tynie. You will start to get that we tingle down the spine and the butterflies in the stomach and you will say to yourself. Why did I ever think twice about renewing.

How does moving work?

I probably won't do it, since I like where I am, but just curious as to the process.

Can you move anywhere in the stadium, in the same section, or do you pay the difference if you want to move elsewhere?

Can move anywhere there's a free seat and you pay or receive back the difference in price

Be interesting to see what's available Tues 7 June.

Should be some options for people.

First home game of the season as you approach closer to Tynie. You will start to get that we tingle down the spine and the butterflies in the stomach and you will say to yourself. Why did I ever think twice about renewing.

Family meeting this afternoon.

Result is 4 STs being purchased Monday.

And cash for the first time in a few years

oh ah grantona

First time in 30 odd years I am contemplating not renewing.

Not just the football I'm watching that's slightly putting me off but 2 of my kids seem a bit meh about going.

Maybe need a good Euro game or some decent signings to bring us back from the brink.....

I'm not renewing for many reasons

1. I get too frustrated at the football and end up leaving

2. Baby on way meaning I can't be golfing in morning and Footie in afternoon, dropping 1 was easy choice mainly because of reason above ( at least if golf goes wrong it's me to blame)

3. I will have zero problem getting tickets for games at any stage or any situation next season Home or Away ( Tickets always available and will continue to be next season) giving the luxury to pick and choose

I'm not renewing for many reasons

1. I get too frustrated at the football and end up leaving

2. Baby on way meaning I can't be golfing in morning and Footie in afternoon, dropping 1 was easy choice mainly because of reason above ( at least if golf goes wrong it's me to blame)

3. I will have zero problem getting tickets for games at any stage or any situation next season Home or Away ( Tickets always available and will continue to be next season) giving the luxury to pick and choose

Respect your viewpoint but as regards Point 3....there are a few venues where you might struggle to get a ticket in the Cup with insufficient points.

Family meeting this afternoon.

Result is 4 STs being purchased Monday.

And cash for the first time in a few years

[emoji106]

Nice one.

My little one is only 6 months old so won't have a season ticket until she's ready to take up a seat but I'm already putting plans in place to take care of the phases she'll go through when visiting Tynecastle doesn't feel like a priority anymore.

Bribery and brainwashing. All the way. No mercy.

Had a look on Hibs.net and they have  a thread about our ST sales.. the sheer front and denial from some Hobo posters beggars belief

Though it is  mildly amusing as well, as quite a few make a complete fool of themselves, for anyone remotely interested >>>

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?311953-Announce-that-they-have-sold-7K-season-tickets

Had a look on Hibs.net and they have a thread about our ST sales.. the sheer front and denial from some Hobo posters beggars belief

Though it is mildly amusing as well, as quite a few make a complete fool of themselves, for anyone remotely interested >>>

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?311953-Announce-that-they-have-sold-7K-season-tickets

There was a similar thread in the last two seasons, where the claimed Budge was making up the numbers.

Fxxx the SPFL

[emoji106]

Nice one.

My little one is only 6 months old so won't have a season ticket until she's ready to take up a seat but I'm already putting plans in place to take care of the phases she'll go through when visiting Tynecastle doesn't feel like a priority anymore.

I took the laddie when he was 18 months old had a potty in the rucksack it was in the days of the benches in the shed you have to start them early. Best feeling I/he had was when he was mascot against Rangers aged 5 quarts final of cup running out with Dave McPherson he looked like a dwarf up against Dave. Me and the Mrs are still waiting on grandkids can't wait to take them to their first match.

jack D and coke

I took the laddie when he was 18 months old had a potty in the rucksack it was in the days of the benches in the shed you have to start them early. Best feeling I/he had was when he was mascot against Rangers aged 5 quarts final of cup running out with Dave McPherson he looked like a dwarf up against Dave. Me and the Mrs are still waiting on grandkids can't wait to take them to their first match.

A potty in the rucksack!!?[emoji23] Respect Ray[emoji1360]

Jambof3tornado

Lol hobbits dreaming they will match us season tickets wise. ....... deluded to say the least.

[emoji106]

Nice one.

That's the way I'm going to go about things too.

She will have no choice, I'll be seething if she grows up not liking football / hearts :lol:

Just read the hobos thread. Are they righ in saying that we are 3k behind where we were last year. If it is...it's quite a bit.

...a bit disco

Just read the hobos thread. Are they righ in saying that we are 3k behind where we were last year. If it is...it's quite a bit.

Ticket sales were a couple of weeks earlier last year though.

This is end of the month pay days . Few more I would think. I've not been yet.

scott herbertson

No - they're miles out, not surprisingly

3 renewed this morning from me, only in for 5 mins and at least 7 others renewing. i think it may be  busy  down Gorgie today.

The Internet

Renewed yesterday (payday). Going to try and get to more away games next season too.

kingantti1874

Given they've only been on sale for 2 weeks, we haven't been through a month end yet and the club have asked for cash not cards and its 2 weeks earlier in the year than last years 10k point in think we will be fine.. Reality is, if you don't have one and you want one, there are less than 30 to choose from.. Will will sell 13k just like last year

...a bit disco

Whats the total amount sold so far? Havent even looked at this thread.

Over 7000. It was on the Hearts website.

5 renewed this morning. ?1200 in cash as requested by Mrs Budge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferryjambo99

Had a look on Hibs.net and they have a thread about our ST sales.. the sheer front and denial from some Hobo posters beggars belief

Though it is mildly amusing as well, as quite a few make a complete fool of themselves, for anyone remotely interested >>>

They don't seem to realise that ours have been on sale 2 weeks. There's have been on sale for significantly longer and I'm pretty sure we'll already have outsold them. We're not even into stage 2 and as for the guy thinking hibs will equal our ticket sales, jesus wept

You would think after there Cup win they would be inundated with ST sales

Having a looking there site it doesn't seem to be the case

Its like Hibs having a proper dot count I suppose its something that just does not happen with them or like selling shares

Though the sheer gaul for them  to even have a pop at our support takes the buicut

For any Hobo looking in you know who has the real fan base  and can only dream of having such numbers

Bridge of Djoum
quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hibbyradge viewpost-right.png
They'll sell at least 12k by the start of the season.

You think? They're 3000 down on this time last season. 

We may actually have sold more than them so far.

This guy^^^. Walloper.

I like this number >>

''And I think their attendances will start going down. Let's face it their style is pretty basic and if they start badly next season their loyal fans will soon drift away''

I wonder what Hibs average Att was last Yr

Take away the Rangers home games it wont be more than 9k or unlikely

Have they ever slashed the away supports allocation and then  put more bums on seats  ?

Have they ever ever sold more than 13.5k ST's and then stopped selling them ??.

When was the last time Hibs ever had a better Home att than Hearts ??

I love there denial LOL :2thumbsup:

Gorgie_Rules

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Hibbyradge viewpost-right.png

They'll sell at least 12k by the start of the season.

You think? They're 3000 down on this time last season.

We may actually have sold more than them so far.

This guy^^^. Walloper.

Any idea how long the season tickets were on sale for up to this point last year? Had we actually sold 10,000 tickets in 2 weeks of sales?

I would say that we are on course to match last year, would be disappointed if we don't slightly better it

Carl Weathers

Just renewed my ST. My dad and 2 pals are renewing next week.

Sure we will match last seasons total.

I renewed this morning, ticket office reasonably busy, prob 6 in queue both when I arrived and left

Renewed mine on Friday afternoon.

Paid by cheque because I'm a PHM.

First cheque I've used since 2008!

Archived