Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

Dunfermline's ST sales are also on the up after their promotion.

Can't be far behind Hibs.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fresh vegetables thrown at you !

:(

Can I take home the ones that miss?

Fxxx the SPFL

Bagged today, only have to pay for it now! Sorry Ann, its a credit card payment :(

I'm paying with credit card as well but just taking cash out the hole in the wall and handing in the cash to Hearts apologies if you live outside of Edinburgh.

Rudi Hates Hibees

That's my 2 renewned. I think.

Used zebra finance, anyone know how long you wait to get confirmation from zebra?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm paying with credit card as well but just taking cash out the hole in the wall and handing in the cash to Hearts apologies if you live outside of Edinburgh.

Aye the frozen north. Oil has dried and heating is always on, times are hard! Saves a bit of money for the January window though, just in case we go mental in this one!

Jambof3tornado

What about us??? We'll be there too...

Lol,if you can cope with me you'll cope with Babertonjambo!!!

Cannae fikkin wait!!!

2 together in Gorgie, Upper W, have popped up if anyone is trying to get 2 together.......

Wonder when the next sales update will be

The last two updates have been on a friday afternoon so maybe a friday thing

That's my 2 renewned. I think.

Used zebra finance, anyone know how long you wait to get confirmation from zebra?

I had to use it too mate.

They're pretty good, think I had my response within a few minutes.

Basically your season ticket is put on hold until you complete the finance transaction.  They will send you an email with a link, and then a PIN number via text message to your phone.  Fire the PIN into the website you were linked to in the email, and follow the process through.

Your season ticket should then appear in your eTickets account fairly quickly. :thumbsup:

Pistol1874

Had a look on Hibs.net and they have a thread about our ST sales.. the sheer front and denial from some Hobo posters beggars belief

Though it is mildly amusing as well, as quite a few make a complete fool of themselves, for anyone remotely interested >>>

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?311953-Announce-that-they-have-sold-7K-season-tickets

Had a read of that. Our 'financially doped' cup winning side of 2012 was;

MacDonald

Grainger

Barr

Webster

McGowan

Zaliukas

Santana (Beattie)

Black (Robinson)

Driver (Taouil)

Skacel

Elliott

Unused Subs

Ridgers

Prychenenko

Now, whilst it's a team which is now etched in history, it's hardly the 2006 vintage.

It contains 5 players we brought through ourselves several experienced free transfers and a talisman at the wrong end of his career.

Excuses, excuses.

The player who scored two of their cup final goals isn't theirs (they couldn't afford to own him) and the boy who set up their last two goals? Correct, not theirs either, for the same reason. That's before we mention their debt write off (where the bank cut their losses).

Quite happy for them to celebrate their success, but I'm not having history re-written. Staggering selection of the facts and sheer hypocrisy.

Bagged today, only have to pay for it now! Sorry Ann, its a credit card payment :(

Did the same, had to be done.

It was that or no season ticket :lol:

Not renewed as last year was the first in over a decade I didn't have a season ticket due to first baby Bozi arriving. 8 months old now, he can look after himself, I am going back to tynecastle

Rudi Hates Hibees

I had to use it too mate.

They're pretty good, think I had my response within a few minutes.

Basically your season ticket is put on hold until you complete the finance transaction. They will send you an email with a link, and then a PIN number via text message to your phone. Fire the PIN into the website you were linked to in the email, and follow the process through.

Your season ticket should then appear in your eTickets account fairly quickly. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate.

No email yet, hopefully it'll come through today at some point. I did do it later on last night so it would've been out of hours maybe.

tynietigers

Just renewed 3 tickets :) not 1 person in, but is early and a lovely day

Thanks mate.

No email yet, hopefully it'll come through today at some point. I did do it later on last night so it would've been out of hours maybe.

Hopefully you get it soon.  It could just be an out of office thing, like you said.

Just went back to check the times on my emails, and I purchased my Season Ticket, then got the Zebra email through 3 minutes later.

I would check your Spam or Junk inbox - it should be an email from [email protected] which might have ended up in there.

The email also says to give them a ring on  01332 680 400 if you have any problems :thumbsup:

Gorgie_Rules

Wonder when the next sales update will be

Don't think we'll get one before the next phase if sales are down on last year. I suspect they won't be though

Thanks mate.

I completed my application around 9pm last night and didn't receive the email/text until 11:30 this morning, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Hopefully you get it soon. It could just be an out of office thing, like you said.

Just went back to check the times on my emails, and I purchased my Season Ticket, then got the Zebra email through 3 minutes later.

I would check your Spam or Junk inbox - it should be an email from [email protected] which might have ended up in there.

The email also says to give them a ring on 01332 680 400 if you have any problems :thumbsup:

Just came through now. :thumbsup:

Rudi Hates Hibees

I completed my application around 9pm last night and didn't receive the email/text until 11:30 this morning, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Mine just came through now as well. :thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

Not renewed as last year was the first in over a decade I didn't have a season ticket due to first baby Bozi arriving. 8 months old now, he can look after himself, I am going back to tynecastle

Get a ST for the wee man as well otherwise Social Work will be after you for leaving him home alone. :bobby:

MacDonald

Grainger

Barr

Webster

McGowan

Zaliukas

Santana (Beattie)

Black (Robinson)

Driver (Taouil)

Skacel

Elliott

Unused Subs

Ridgers

Prychenenko

Now, whilst it's a team which is now etched in history, it's hardly the 2006 vintage.

It contains 5 players we brought through ourselves several experienced free transfers and a talisman at the wrong end of his career.

Excuses, excuses.

The player who scored two of their cup final goals isn't theirs (they couldn't afford to own him) and the boy who set up their last two goals? Correct, not theirs either, for the same reason. That's before we mention their debt write off (where the bank cut their losses).

Quite happy for them to celebrate their success, but I'm not having history re-written. Staggering selection of the facts and sheer hypocrisy.

I did chuckle at some of that.  Our cup win is tainted due to our financial doping, hmmm.  As well as their recent cup win, does that mean their Skol Cup win in 1991 is tainted as they had overspent and creditors lost out on millions when they went into receivership the year before.

kingantti1874

I did chuckle at some of that. Our cup win is tainted due to our financial doping, hmmm. As well as their recent cup win, does that mean their Skol Cup win in 1991 is tainted as they had overspent and creditors lost out on millions when they went into receivership the year before.

They also wrote of millions in bad debt to lloyds just last year.. A uk taxpayer funded bank. This has allowed them to attempt (and fail) :rofl: to cheat by their own logic their way out fit the championship culminating in a Scottish cup win

Jambof3tornado

Just drop him in at the zoo on match days. The gorillas make excellent childminders allegedly.

crunchy frog

Lol,if you can cope with me you'll cope with Babertonjambo!!!

Cannae fikkin wait!!!

Not a problem ma man we enjoy your company

Jambothump

I took the laddie when he was 18 months old had a potty in the rucksack it was in the days of the benches in the shed you have to start them early. Best feeling I/he had was when he was mascot against Rangers aged 5 quarts final of cup running out with Dave McPherson he looked like a dwarf up against Dave. Me and the Mrs are still waiting on grandkids can't wait to take them to their first match.

My daughter was a a babe in arms when in the auld stand at a Hearts/hibs reserve match.

2014 she is in Ypres with Newcastle United youngsters, who she works for now, getting her photo taken NU kit with the the Hearts youngsters, woman asks"what is that about", I'm a Hearts supporter so is my Dad.

I'm taking my lassie onto the pitch at Hampden tomorrow, SETTLE, we have tickets for Bruce Springsteen :-)

Renewed last night on the Finance. Interest rate must be slightly better as it works out ?1.40 cheaper!

Shanghai Hearts

3 renewed in Wheatfield Section F upper last week...

The Treasurer

With this being the first time a lot of people will have been paid since they went on sale, I would expect a big jump in sales over the weekend.

Guess The Crowd

MacDonald

Grainger

Barr

Webster

McGowan

Zaliukas

Santana (Beattie)

Black (Robinson)

Driver (Taouil)

Skacel

Elliott

Unused Subs

Ridgers

Prychenenko

Excuses, excuses.

A very good summing up.

For the purposes of any future dialogue with Hibs fans, this post should be re-read and memorised.

I have a confession. My dad and son and I sit together and have done for several seasons. Unfortunately my sons 16 and now plays under 18 rugby which is a Saturday. My other son also plays Saturdays and along with working 3 weekends out of 5 I will struggle to make more than 10 games next season.  I renewed the U18 and the O65 straight away and have now just renewed mine too. I registered it in my niece's name as she is under 13. I will be using it. I felt a bit bad doing it but I guess that the ?50 I paid and the hoped for ?250 over the season that I will pay to upgrade her seat for me almost works out at the same price as the season. By way of recompense I will also up my pledge and hope that Hearts can forgive my using of the rules to secure my seat. Also my niece will hopefully manage a few games so I suppose that I can argue I am looking to bolster the long term fan base. 

Please forgive me. 

Fort Vallance

I have a confession. My dad and son and I sit together and have done for several seasons. Unfortunately my sons 16 and now plays under 18 rugby which is a Saturday. My other son also plays Saturdays and along with working 3 weekends out of 5 I will struggle to make more than 10 games next season.  I renewed the U18 and the O65 straight away and have now just renewed mine too. I registered it in my niece's name as she is under 13. I will be using it. I felt a bit bad doing it but I guess that the ?50 I paid and the hoped for ?250 over the season that I will pay to upgrade her seat for me almost works out at the same price as the season. By way of recompense I will also up my pledge and hope that Hearts can forgive my using of the rules to secure my seat. Also my niece will hopefully manage a few games so I suppose that I can argue I am looking to bolster the long term fan base. 

Please forgive me. 

That's the unforgivable bit.

We_are_the_Hearts

Please forgive me. 

Killing the club every day

Archived