Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

If people weren't so lazy and actually bothered to read the club website properly it would be clear to them that the club DID make it clear that new purchases were available from the first day.

It was also mentioned on a thread on here, specifically stating that new purchases could be made from day one of them going on sale, Kickback has more than one page, maybe if people bothered to read through properly then the forum wouldn't become so littered with double threads about the same issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brave Hearts

it's proven to be not completely clear by the fact some people don't realise

there's a season tickets renewal thread on here not a season tickets new sales thread

good for those who did notice as we've sold 5/600

Was speaking to a guy at work who appeared confused by this, too. Season ticket holders have this initial period to renew at the cheaper price. Non season ticket holders are being given the chance of picking up a seat not currently held by a season ticket holder at the same cheaper price. I didn't think it was too complicated but it does seem to be causing a bit of confusion. Maybe it could have been worded a bit better?

I will repeat again.

In the Season Ticket PDF brochure under the 'how to buy' section is a box that clearly states who can buy and when.

KEY DATES

THURSDAY 12 MAY

Phase one onsale date for current season ticket holders and new purchasers

Monday 6 June

deadline to retain existing seats

Tuesday 7 June

All non-renewed seats available

Tuesday 14 June

Phase two commences

We_are_the_Hearts

I will repeat again.

In the Season Ticket PDF brochure under the 'how to buy' section is a box that clearly states who can buy and when.

KEY DATES

THURSDAY 12 MAY

Monday 6 June

Tuesday 7 June

Tuesday 14 June

Phase two commences

It couldn't be clearer. It's not the clubs fault some folk are thick and can't/won't read what they publish

I will repeat again.

KEY DATES

THURSDAY 12 MAY

Monday 6 June

Tuesday 7 June

Tuesday 14 June

Phase two commences

I understand all of this.  I was trying to be diplomatic.  It happens only occasionally.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Does anyone know... if someone has a disabled season ticket, can single matchday tickets be upgraded at cost for a standard adult ticket. I'm aware you can do this for child season tickets

Theme From Sparta F.C.

Just been along and renewed my season ticket.

I'm really looking forward to next season as i think we'll kick on in terms of performance and maybe league position?

And it's the last season for the main stand.

We're a club on the up.

Bring it on!!! ?

Renewed 3 ST today - Platinum of course!   :toff:

The car park and around the stadium was heaving with cars - anybody got any idea what was on today?

Gorgie_Rules

Just renewed was still a steady stream

We were just below 13,000 last year so hopefully reach the 13,500 mark this year

Renewed 3 ST today - Platinum of course! :toff:

The car park and around the stadium was heaving with cars - anybody got any idea what was on today?

It was like that last Wednesday.I think because the 2 schools using Tynecastle just now. Extra teachers. Seen a few school laddies as well driving away.

Renewed 3 ST today - Platinum of course!   :toff:

Normal school/working day Thomaso, however possible Gorgie Suite could be getting used for "corporate" day.

McLeod Street is just outside limit of parking meters, however City of Edinburgh District Council will continually be reviewing the "free zone" parking areas of town.

As a regular visitor to uplift "away" tickets, this is a regular occurrence. I sometimes use Gerrards Yard to park for the short period, but with the pending upgrade to Wheatfield Stand, I doubt this option will still be available.

Good to see ST sales going well, I will join the "renewal crowd" next week.

I dont think there is a ban on existing Season Ticket holders buying season tickets other than their own just like anybody else if that seat is available. I think a lot of holders have bought STs in the main stand so that they are at the front of the queue for sests when the new stand opens. If true there will be a lot of non renewals in the other Stands with some good seats available.

I think a few will have done this too, interesting to see how many in a few weeks time.

Just renewed was still a steady stream

We were just below 13,000 last year so hopefully reach the 13,500 mark this year

We were 13,500 last year.

It was like that last Wednesday.I think because the 2 schools using Tynecastle just now. Extra teachers. Seen a few school laddies as well driving away.

Cheers

Season Ticket question:

If you have a season ticket, but fancy taking someone else to the game, what do you do?

Can you swap your seat for another one for the day, and pay the cost of the extra ticket?

King Of The Cat Cafe

Renewed at TO on Sunday before game and paid by cheque.

Money out of my account today.

Wish banks were as quick at crediting cheques to an account as they are at taking money out...

Weebroon98

renewed mine and my nephews last night in the gorgie stand, not many games for me sadly as i will be working in toulouse but will be there as often as i can. bring it on

Season Ticket question:

If you have a season ticket, but fancy taking someone else to the game, what do you do?

Can you swap your seat for another one for the day, and pay the cost of the extra ticket?

yes

swap your seat

I couldn't get 3 new Sts beside each other so will have to wait until more are released.That was this morning.

J Cheever Loophole

renewed mine and my nephews last night in the gorgie stand, not many games for me sadly as i will be working in toulouse but will be there as often as i can. bring it on

That grape picking is a hard shift.

gerryjambo41

Renewed today , first time I've used my cheque book since last years season ticket :D

Gavsy Van Gaverson

When do Zebra Finance take the first payment? Is it straight away?

Thinking of paying it up as I've got a few things on next couple of months.

Forza Cuore

When do Zebra Finance take the first payment? Is it straight away?

Thinking of paying it up as I've got a few things on next couple of months.

First payment is June.

Renewed in C, but may change depending what becomes available in the main stand (if any) during phase 2. Keen to sit there one more time, even if I don't stay there for the new stand.

I read somewhere that the club asked for us not to pay by credit card to avoid fees and help cash flow

I assume debit card is ok?

I read somewhere that the club asked for us not to pay by credit card to avoid fees and help cash flow

Not as I understand it. Some chat about merchants fees and the fact that some debit card companies who indemnify users against bad purchases would drip feed the cash to the club over a season in case Hearts went belly up. I don't know if this is true but cheque or cash is the preferred method.

After not being sure as to whether renew or not, I've just renewed.

I had told myself it was a golf membership or season ticket, got both... nearly a grand spent :lol:

C'mon hearts!!!!!

2 together available in H in Roseburn, row 16

now away

back to single seats for new seats for now

yes

yes

direct debit and credit card are both okay

but the club have asked that where possible people pay by cash or cheque

not by debit card

by cash or cheque

HeartofMidlothian19052012

Four season tickets renewed today!!!! Can't wait

Through this afternoon and renewed mine and the boy's ticket.

direct debit and credit card are both okay

but the club have asked that where possible people pay by cash or cheque

not by debit card

by cash or cheque

i haven't renewed yet but plan to next week, a mate of mine wants one too but can only pay through credit card. how much would Hearts loose if this is the case ?. i pay mine by cash but that's me a wee bit old fashioned i suppose don't own a credit card. 

Thomson1874

Renewed 2 season tickets today. Looking forward to the new season and hopefully a couple of European games.

i haven't renewed yet but plan to next week, a mate of mine wants one too but can only pay through credit card. how much would Hearts loose if this is the case ?. i pay mine by cash but that's me a wee bit old fashioned i suppose don't own a credit card.

Hearts don't really lose anything as such, maybe around 1.5%. It's just the credit card company drip feed the cash to hearts an a game by game basis so Hearts don't get the benefit of your cash up front.

Hearts don't really lose anything as such, maybe around 1.5%. It's just the credit card company drip feed the cash to hearts an a game by game basis so Hearts don't get the benefit of your cash up front.

Thanks for that Rudolf. let him know.

Renewing mine and the wee fellas tomorrow. Think we could do a Leicester this year!!! Had 6 pints by the way

scott herbertson

Renewing mine and the wee fellas tomorrow. Think we could do a Leicester this year!!! Had 6 pints by the way

12 and we'll win the champions league the following season

Shanks said no

Renewed two of our today and will have to find cash for the others in next couple of weeks.

stirlingshirejambo

Renewed today

Son heading off to uni so not sure how many games he will make but couldn't not renew

Jambothump

I'll re-new if Hibs win the Scottish Cup, if not the game here is done for me .

A team basing their popularity on religious bigotry, go out of business and re-invent them selves. 4 years later win a major trophy and represent this country in Europe, having in their previous  disguise, their supporters disgraced the team and country in a final of a European trophy they manged to achieve to reach, this scenario is not for me.

The majority of the Hearts support wish that team success ?

The bigot brothers are back, normal service will be resumed in the subjugation of all other Scottish teams, it's like turkeys voting for Christmas. Support ANYBODY against those two, if you want any sort of future for our game.

Sorry Ann etc, I am certain you would give your backing to a local rival rather than a warped pair of religious degenerates. 

My feelings have not changed 

Archived