Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

alwaysthereinspirit

Would absolutely love that. Imagine the outcry from the green and white Calimero's from the west. Bring it on.

I would imagine from a security point also that the police would love to only have to watch 700 fans.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cairneyhill Jambo

How do you get to games mate? I got the train into town from Rosyth the other day, nice and easy, noted it stopped at Haymarket too.

Enjoying life in Torryburn.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Normally just get the train from Dunfermline Town into Haymarket and then just walk along mate.

There's normally a good crowd of Jambo's that get on at Dunfermline.

Dunfermline and District Hearts run buses to games but don't know if its just away games or both.

Glad to hear you're enjoying Torryburn. Its got a really good bus service.

You can get a bus to Glasgow from Cairneyhill.  They run every 20 minutes and only takes about 45 minutes.

Gorgie_Rules

If we sell out season tickets why would we give away fans as much as 1400?

We can get away with 700 (ie one section) in those circumstances, which leaves one section for walk ups, less segregation.

Best all round scenario in my opinion

Agreed

I'm sure it has been done in the past in a game v St mirren. Chances are all teams except Celtic, Aberdeen and maybe Dundee Utd wont fill the two sections anyway

Fxxx the SPFL

Agreed

I'm sure it has been done in the past in a game v St mirren. Chances are all teams except Celtic, Aberdeen and maybe Dundee Utd wont fill the two sections anyway

I'm sure in the past Dundee always had a bigger away support than the arabs.

Maybe when safe standing gets the go ahead in 2016 there might be changes to the ground and tickets

Just 27 now

As in total number of free seats still available? That's mad.

(Excludes last year's ST holders who haven't yet renewed presumably though?)

As in total number of free seats still available? That's mad.

(Excludes last year's ST holders who haven't yet renewed presumably though?)

Must be about 2,500 dots waiting to appear on Thursday if we're now at c.11,500 STs sold.

Was just in the ticket office renewing, lots of folk also renewing while I was in. Can't wait for the season to start!

Two quick - and possibly stupid questions.

1. Is it worth waiting to buy on Thursday ie will 'better' seats become available. Ive two sitting in my basket.

2. Im not the brightest when it comes to working out interest - is Zebra over 4 months interest free?

Thanks

H: 24

Every time I see this incomplete dot count, my spirits drop at how far standards have fallen from the dot counter in chief  :veryangry2:

Two quick - and possibly stupid questions.

1. Is it worth waiting to buy on Thursday ie will 'better' seats become available. Ive two sitting in my basket.

2. Im not the brightest when it comes to working out interest - is Zebra over 4 months interest free?

Thanks

You can't buy on Thursday, only move seats. You can buy on Monday but the prices will have gone up.

Clerry Jambo

Every time I see this incomplete dot count, my spirits drop at how far standards have fallen from the dot counter in chief  :veryangry2:

point noted........

delpieroismagic

You can't buy on Thursday, only move seats. You can buy on Monday but the prices will have gone up.

Aye - best to buy now at the cheaper phase price and then look to switch to possible better seats on Thursday

Cheers - helpful.

And the deal with Zebra - worth it?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

On the rare occassions I can get to Edinburgh on the same day Hearts are at home, I need two seats together for me and my wife. Please ensure there are some left once all the season tickets are bought. She will not be best pleased if she has to sit on her own, or worse, not get to the game. I will be raging if I can't get a seat!!!

Cheers - helpful.

And the deal with Zebra - worth it?

The 10 month deal works out at 19.9% APR. So for a ?350 ST you will pay ?380 back over 10 months.

It will be less than that for the 4 month deal I would imagine.

Gorgie_Rules

The 10 month deal works out at 19.9% APR. So for a ?350 ST you will pay ?380 back over 10 months.

It will be less than that for the 4 month deal I would imagine.

Pretty sure there is no interest on the 4 months deal but you pay a ?20 admin charge, so ?370 rather than ?350, im assuming you will pay the admin charge for the 10 month deal too?

A 3

D 1

G 2 (Wheatfield 6)

H 6 (Roseburn 6)

N3 4

R 1

T3 1 (Main 6)

X 1 (Gorgie 1)

Total 19

Just become a season ticket holder again  - first time in about 22 years! Didn't go with Zebra in the end.

Now - would be interested in any details of buses from the Borders on the odd occasion for me and wee man!

Bull Goose

I've already moved seats with my son and Dad so 3x coming up in Main Stand section S.

Just become a season ticket holder again  - first time in about 22 years! Didn't go with Zebra in the end.

Now - would be interested in any details of buses from the Borders on the odd occasion for me and wee man!

Arent you getting a new train set to the Borders?

Cast No Shadow

I'm sure in the past Dundee always had a bigger away support than the arabs.

I doubt it, seeing as they're a smaller club.

Dundee United near enough always bring a good support to Tynecastle.

historically Dundee had the bigger crowds and a much larger away support. Over the years when they have been in the doldrums, that has changed. Would still expect them to bring a big support to Tynecastle this year, probably more than Utd. 

Unknown user

They're really not, United have always been the smaller of the two in the city, even according to United supporting friends.

Gorgie_Rules

Phase 1 pricing extended to monday and tuesday due to demand. Anyone not renewing asked to email the club

Footballfirst

Phase 1 pricing extended to monday and tuesday due to demand. Anyone not renewing asked to email the club

That's a great decision.  I think it is sensible to allow people a few days to buy at phase 1 prices, after the seats that haven't been renewed are released.

no guarantee of getting seat if someone has moved into it though?

Clerry Jambo

By: Hearts Media on 09 Jun, 2015 16:28

Due to the phenomenal demand of the upcoming Premiership season ticket campaign, the club has agreed to extend Phase One pricing by a further two days.

Phase One pricing will remain in place on June 15th and 16th to allow those to purchase season tickets at the earlier cost, but could not because of lack of availability.

Phase Two pricing will now begin on Wednesday, June 17.

Meanwhile, the club would like to ask existing season ticket holders who do not intend to renew to email [email protected] to make the club aware of this, so that these seats can be released in order to further meet demand.

Cast No Shadow

Lets be clear: calling Dundee a bigger club than Dundee United is like calling Aberdeen a bigger club than Heart of Midlothian.

It's a nonsensical notion.

Just become a season ticket holder again - first time in about 22 years! Didn't go with Zebra in the end.

Brilliant mate. Hope you and the wee man have a great season as ST holders. Bet he's chuffed!!

...although, upon reflection, you've confirmed that YOU'VE got a ST, but not the wee man. Is he in too?

Dundee are a bigger side than Utd mate.

Cast No Shadow

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dundee have won nothing for over 40 years, haven't been in a final for over a decade, have smaller attendances year after year and have a Hibernian-esque derby record. They also have a less impressive European record: one appearance since 1974-75.

Truly laugh a minute stuff here.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Lets be clear: calling Dundee a bigger club than Dundee United is like calling Aberdeen a bigger club than Heart of Midlothian.

It's a nonsensical notion.

CNS... Dundee 100% are traditionally the bigger club in terms of active support, have been for decades, it's a well known and established thing. I have been going to Hearts games home and away since the late Eighties, and it's just a fact.

UTD are the more successful club though.

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Renewed Gorgie X. See you behind the goals!!!!

Cast No Shadow

Oh, and like the Lochend Shite, they haven't won the Big Cup for over 100 years. :rofl:

Anecdotal nonsense about them being bigger 40-50 years ago is an utter irrelevance today I'm affraid.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Oh, and like the Lochend Shite, they haven't won the Big Cup for over 100 years. :rofl:

Anecdotal nonsense about them being bigger 40-50 years ago is an utter irrelevance today I'm affraid.

:cornette:

How old are you?

Which area of the Borders do you live? Borders Hearts supporters club run buses to home games, Selkirk-Gala-Stow route.

Hot since 86

The point was raised in relation to travelling support not success. Don't backtrack.

The fact they have been shite for years and can still take larger numbers kind of points to them being a bigger club tho....

Absolutely gutted not to be getting a ST for the umpteenth season in a row due to work. Looks like it'll be bloody hRd to now even get a ticket for a run of the mill match :sob:

Phil D. Corners

By: Hearts Media on 09 Jun, 2015 16:28

Due to the phenomenal demand of the upcoming Premiership season ticket campaign, the club has agreed to extend Phase One pricing by a further two days.

Phase One pricing will remain in place on June 15th and 16th to allow those to purchase season tickets at the earlier cost, but could not because of lack of availability.

Phase Two pricing will now begin on Wednesday, June 17.

Meanwhile, the club would like to ask existing season ticket holders who do not intend to renew to email [email protected] to make the club aware of this, so that these seats can be released in order to further meet demand.

Does this mean non renewed season tickets will become available on Thursday ?

jimmyjambo

Absolutely gutted not to be getting a ST for the umpteenth season in a row due to work. Looks like it'll be bloody hRd to now even get a ticket for a run of the mill match :sob:

Aye but think of all the burgers you can eat :rofl:

Archived