Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

FarmerTweedy

OK, I am wanting to renew but waiting for a mate so we can renew together. Does ST renewal's finish at end of phase one, i.e. my seat is reserved for another day?

Or do i have to go round to my mates house and start chapping on the door?

The renewal deadline was 5pm today. It's been very well publicised!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maiden Gorgie

someone can move into your seat from tomorrow and buy it from Monday

thanks man, gotta a hold of my mate and renewing tonight. Nothing like last minute.

add another two to the total!

Maiden Gorgie

The renewal deadline was 5pm today. It's been very well publicised!

It was, but thought it had been extended? 

It was, but thought it had been extended?

I'm not surprised that it wasn't clear to you cos what Hearts said yesterday was not clear

it was clarified on Hearts Twitter this morning and on the website this afternoon

Hope it will all be okay for you

Maiden Gorgie

I'm not surprised that it wasn't clear to you cos what Hearts said yesterday was not clear

it was clarified on Hearts Twitter this morning and on the website this afternoon

I know, they could have made it clearer.

In saying that, I'll take anything going. Love my seat though, if it is still available!

I was looking for my mates seat, next to mine and my son, as he isn't renewing. He e-mailed this morning, released his and his 2 daughters in section v. I was hoping to get the seat next to mine for my old man. He asked if it could be held until I called a couple of hours later and was told no. Low and behold the 3 seats were sold to someone else. Pissed off now. Will try Monday at 9am in the hope someone around us has moved. Fingers crossed as this is likely to be his last season ticket with me.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I was looking for my mates seat, next to mine and my son, as he isn't renewing. He e-mailed this morning, released his and his 2 daughters in section v. I was hoping to get the seat next to mine for my old man. He asked if it could be held until I called a couple of hours later and was told no. Low and behold the 3 seats were sold to someone else. Pissed off now. Will try Monday at 9am in the hope someone around us has moved. Fingers crossed as this is likely to be his last season ticket with me.

Some mate.

Why didn't he go in with you and you could have bought at same time he released it? Or at least waited to call until just before you called?

Some mate.

Why didn't he go in with you and you could have bought at same time he released it? Or at least waited to call until just before you called?

He gave me a heads up via text but I couldn't call for a couple of hours later due to work commitments. I'd already renewed mine and my sons. Hopefully something will turn up Monday morning.

He gave me a heads up via text but I couldn't call for a couple of hours later due to work commitments. I'd already renewed mine and my sons. Hopefully something will turn up Monday morning.

Just in case....

Is there anyone on here who's renewed and likely to move out of section v, row 23 or 24, seats 2, 3 or 7??

Francis Albert

for what you get. Supply and demand isn't a valid comparator in football because it doesn't have a competitive market. If I don't think Hearts is fairly priced, I'm not going to go to Easter Road instead to save a couple of quid.

I'm buying a ST because I want to go, but I don't at all feel it represents good value for money.

Football competes with everything else you spend money on - at least as far as discretionary spending goes. A definition of "fair pricing" or "value for money" doesn't mean anything without some reference to demand - it becomes purely subjective. For me the price per match of my ST compares very well in terms of what I get for it (or value) with other things I spend ?15 to ?20 on. Five pints, a meal at a very average restaurant (without drinks), a theatre visit, most concerts/shows, visitor green fees at an ordinary golf course etc etc. In fact there are few things I'd rather spend my ?15 to ?20 on. 

Fozzyonthefence

Football competes with everything else you spend money on - at least as far as discretionary spending goes. A definition of "fair pricing" or "value for money" doesn't mean anything without some reference to demand - it becomes purely subjective. For me the price per match of my ST compares very well in terms of what I get for it (or value) with other things I spend ?15 to ?20 on. Five pints, a meal at a very average restaurant (without drinks), a theatre visit, most concerts/shows, visitor green fees at an ordinary golf course etc etc. In fact there are few things I'd rather spend my ?15 to ?20 on. 

How many years ago is it since you went to a concert?!  Think I was paying over ?20 about 20 years ago!

It does, I agree.

?18.60 for all home games (as a general divide) is great value.

The problem starts when the prices start rising which was the argument earlier, was it not ?

When that Dynamic Pricing balls-up was introduced, I paid ?21.30 a game because I couldn't get to a phone in time. That was, what, two..three seasons ago ?

In a roundabout way, my point is that if the prices were at that level or higher now obviously, I wouldn't have a Season Ticket.

The relation to other spending is relative in what you really want to see.....a band you really like..?40...Famous v Liverpool...?40....ok in an isolated incident.

I'm ranting....apologies.

Went online today to sort one out for my nephew, only 21 seats left.

Outstanding.

Has that figure been verified by Clery Jambo?

Maiden Gorgie

Shite, tried to renew but website leading me on a wild goose chase.

No more orders over phone or web. Looks like its the TO for me on Monday morning. Gutted but my own fault.

Really gutted

Shite, tried to renew but website leading me on a wild goose chase.

No more orders over phone or web. Looks like its the TO for me on Monday morning. Gutted but my own fault.

Really gutted

Good luck mate. It'll make it all the sweeter when you get a hold of one mate ;-)

FarmerTweedy

It seemed clear to me, phase one pricing being extended till Tuesday next week so folk that were waiting for suitable seats to be released before buying could still get the lower price after the moving period was done. They never said anything about extending the renewal deadline, at least as far as I'm aware.

It seemed clear to me, phase one pricing being extended till Tuesday next week so folk that were waiting for suitable seats to be released before buying could still get the lower price after the moving period was done. They never said anything about extending the renewal deadline, at least as far as I'm aware.

Correct. 

Queue is moving. Source - Me, I am in it.

Can someone ask the ticket office how many ST we have sold now? It would be good to get a wee update

Hope your getting a tan. Ticketmaster apparently said be a lot of disappointed people come moving day....

All roads lead to Gorgie

Can someone ask the ticket office how many ST we have sold now? It would be good to get a wee update

It must be around 12k now surely at least.

Just been on to move my seat and was told that we had sold well over 11,000, but no exact figure.

Anyone managed to get through on the phone? I followed the instructions the club posted on the website the other day and it just cuts me off.

Option 1 then 8 is what they said.

If anyone happens to want to move or know anyone who's moving from section P rows O, P, Q or R please do let me know.

:thumbsup:

(For me, not 'ficial forum bizness. Obviously.)

Anyone managed to get through on the phone? I followed the instructions the club posted on the website the other day and it just cuts me off.

Spotted one or two others mentioning the same problem then others saying they got through without any issues. Sounds like the line might just be really busy or something?

Same happened to me bud.

I just phoned back anch chose option 1 and option 1 again and got through.

Spotted one or two others mentioning the same problem then others saying they got through without any issues. Sounds like the line might just be really busy or something?

Hmmm, I'll keep trying then. Cheers.

13th in the queue, started in 17th 15 minutes ago.

Scott Wilson keeps telling me to visit the Hearts store in the Gorgie Stand. Think they need to update the messages.

I got through on option 1 and then 8 but waited 40 minutes. 

Managed to get moved though :)

It took an hour to get from 18th to getting through, only to find no availability where I wanted to move :-( wheatfield stand only had very front or very back rows sections B, C, D, E and F. I wanted three seats together but would have take two.

Took over an hour to get through, then 30 seconds to move. Feel sorry for the people at the club on the phones. They must have had some amount of idiots on if it has taken that long to deal with people.

mainstandjambo

Just tried a wee dot count on the eticket site but season tickets are not on anymore.

I don't think they will appear again until Monday morning which is first day for purchasing after the moving period.

I don't think they will appear again until Monday morning which is first day for purchasing after the moving period.

Thats my thinking too...

For anyone who has been at Tynecastle this morning to move seats, what is the general availability like? This should give an indication of the number of seats not renewed.

Brick Tamland

Just moved two seats from Gorgie block x row 5 to block V - all done in 3 minutes start of phone ringing to tattybye

Just moved two seats from Gorgie block x row 5 to block V - all done in 3 minutes start of phone ringing to tattybye

what sort of availability in section v, I'm looking for one in row 23/24?

Gorgie_Rules

For anyone who has been at Tynecastle this morning to move seats, what is the general availability like? This should give an indication of the number of seats not renewed.

Very few left in section G

Brick Tamland

what sort of availability in section v, I'm looking for one in row 23/24?

a few singles I believe

Maiden Gorgie

Good luck mate. It'll make it all the sweeter when you get a hold of one mate ;-)

Ah, life is good.

Took a sly wee half day, went down to Tynecastle and our seats were still available. Renewed on the spot. Bloody delighted.

Next year, I am going to leave it even later, just for the chase.

Ah, life is good.

Took a sly wee half day, went down to Tynecastle and our seats were still available. Renewed on the spot. Bloody delighted.

Next year, I am going to leave it even later, just for the chase.

brilliant, well done!

That's the spirit

Maiden Gorgie

brilliant, well done!

That's the spirit

Thanks mate, to say i am relieved is an understatement!

Archived