Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Assuming no further season tickets sold we would have around 1150 seats available for walk ups as Section K holds 583. There is also possibility of hospitality seats being released if they don't sell out. 

Club are again giving ?25 off hospitality for season ticket holders who are willing to let club resell their ticket.

? 25, off the hospitality is a bloody good deal. I will pick a game this season usually around 8 of us do it together, fantastic value.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mainstandjambo

? 25, off the hospitality is a bloody good deal. I will pick a game this season usually around 8 of us do it together, fantastic value.

I agree it is a good deal, I am organising a table for the Partick game on 22nd August. This is classed as category C so it is costing ?65 plus vat for season ticket holders instead of ?90 plus vat.

Assuming no further season tickets sold we would have around 1150 seats available for walk ups as Section K holds 583. There is also possibility of hospitality seats being released if they don't sell out. 

Club are again giving ?25 off hospitality for season ticket holders who are willing to let club resell their ticket.

Aberdeen and Celtic will probably get all of L and M. So the segregation will be in K which could block in the region of 200 seats.

570+583-200= 953

Dundee, Dundee United, Motherwell, Partick Thistle and Killie will possibly get L and M but with the segregation in L

570+583 = 1153

Hamilton, St Johnstone, Ross County and ICT will only need section M, so we may get as many as 500 seats in L.

570+583+500= 1653

It is highly likely that our season ticket figure alone will be higher than Hibs crowd in almost all their games next season, and their overall average for the season, once it has concluded.

It is highly likely that our season ticket figure alone will be higher than Hibs crowd in almost all their games next season, and their overall average for the season, once it has concluded.

I think thats a guarantee based on the current numbers.

kingantti1874

I'd question if hibs will get a single attendance above our ST sales

Watt-Zeefuik

I'd question if hibs will get a single attendance above our ST sales

Depends on the allocation they give Rangers, I'd think.

And he's not praying

Depends on the allocation they give Rangers, I'd think.

7000 season tickets at a push.

4000 away fans at a push.

They ain't selling 2500 walk ups.

Phil Dunphy

It staggers me that people actually give a **** what fans of a lower league team have to say about Hearts.

King Of The Cat Cafe

It staggers me that people actually give a **** what fans of a lower league team have to say about Hearts.

To twist slightly what Terry Wogan said to that stellar goalkeeper David Icke, "we're not laughing with them, we're laughing at them."

Aberdeen announce 10,000 season ticket sales including the 6 game package tickets

Great effort from the sheep

Watt-Zeefuik

With one day to go:

Gorgie: 59

Main: 225

Roseburn: 65

Wheatfield: 210

Total: 559

Me too. it's like a p***ing contest...

I'd like to hope we break the 13,500 barrier for season tickets.. I would also like an exact total of season tickets we have sold.. Possibly tomorrow or Friday..

However I guess that neither of these will happen... I think we will fall just short of 13,500 and I don't believe any clubs gives an exact record of season tickets sold..

I'd like to hope we break the 13,500 barrier for season tickets.. I would also like an exact total of season tickets we have sold.. Possibly tomorrow or Friday..

However I guess that neither of these will happen... I think we will fall just short of 13,500 and I don't believe any clubs gives an exact record of season tickets sold..

it will be 13,500 quoted as it will be near enough this if not slightly more

quite like exact running totals - maybe next year

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield    210

Gorgie            57  

Main             221

Roseburn       56

Total            544

Edging ever closer to 13,500

heartsfc_fan

Would be good if Hearts gave us a running total, although the dot counters are doing a good job

Footballfirst

Just done a final count before the eTickets site switched off ST sales

a    64    
b    33    
c    4    
d    0    
e    25    
f    22    
g    60    208
-------------------
h    59    
j    1    60
-----------------    
n1    3    
n2    0    
n3    80    
p    11    
q    7    
r    7    
s    10    
t1    24    
t2    5    
t3    72    219
--------------------
v    14    
w    2    
x    8    
y    12    
z    20    56
Total    543

All done for another year.

etickets now closed for season tickets. I wish that single seat in J had sold.

scott herbertson

Wheatfield    205

Gorgie            57

Main             218

Roseburn       60

Total            540

Footballfirst

It will be interesting to see how many seats are actually available in those sections once individual match tickets go on sale.  I suspect that it will be a little bit more than the 543 I counted for unsold STs.

scott herbertson

Where's the PHDC? This thread isn't the same without him?

Revising the standards document

With fewer dots to count I expect a more strict regime will be in place - a few missed dots and you will be put out on loan to a 1st division side or  be flogged to Hibs for a development fee. 

Revising the standards document

With fewer dots to count I expect a more strict regime will be in place - a few missed dots and you will be put out on loan to a 1st division side or be flogged to Hibs for a development fee.

The PHDC knows me too well, he wouldn't do that to me......or would he? I haven't even been counting dots!

Clerry Jambo

Deals in place currently, need to trim the DC squad, quality over quantity as always

mainstandjambo

Deals in place currently, need to trim the DC squad, quality over quantity as always

Well Clerry it is now all systems go for a St Johnstone dot count thread tomorrow morning. Can't be bothered trying to do a count for Everton game unless FF can provide capacity for each section. I have the figures for Roseburn but not for the other stands.  

Clerry Jambo

Well Clerry it is now all systems go for a St Johnstone dot count thread tomorrow morning. Can't be bothered trying to do a count for Everton game unless FF can provide capacity for each section. I have the figures for Roseburn but not for the other stands.

Top lad Mainstand, by the way turned down a bid from the losers row counters for you, it was derisory

mainstandjambo

Top lad Mainstand, by the way turned down a bid from the losers row counters for you, it was derisory

Cheers for that, I once attempted a dot count on their etickets but just about fell asleep due to time it was taking.

Cheers for that, I once attempted a dot count on their etickets but just about fell asleep due to time it was taking.

Count the sold tickets, easy peasy!

Footballfirst

Well Clerry it is now all systems go for a St Johnstone dot count thread tomorrow morning. Can't be bothered trying to do a count for Everton game unless FF can provide capacity for each section. I have the figures for Roseburn but not for the other stands.  

Capacities

post-255-0-97978600-1436994168_thumb.jpg

Note that only the front section X is normally available due to hospitality needs (175 seats)

There are 105 restricted view seats in Section N3 nearest the Roseburn

There are 30 restricted view seats in the back corner of Section T3

Cast No Shadow

Great effort from the sheep

Is it? It's piss poor after their best period for a generation.

Is it? It's piss poor after their best period for a generation.

Yep. Very poor.

I'd still expect more from Hearts if we were utterly shan the season previous.

Cast No Shadow

Yep. Very poor.

I'd still expect more from Hearts if we were utterly shan the season previous.

Aye.

Don't get me wrong: if they didn't claim to be a bigger club than us, it would be pretty decent, but they do, so it can't be.

• 10 months later...
scott herbertson

Just done a final count before the eTickets site switched off ST sales

a    64    

b    33    

c    4    

d    0    

e    25    

f    22    

g    60    208

-------------------

h    59    

j    1    60

-----------------    

n1    3    

n2    0    

n3    80    

p    11    

q    7    

r    7    

s    10    

t1    24    

t2    5    

t3    72    219

--------------------

v    14    

w    2    

x    8    

y    12    

z    20    56Total    543

Just for comparison here is the total for when we stopped selling STs last year on July 14 - we are well past that with 5 weeks to go. I also think we have released more seats inJ than we did last year

Clerry Jambo

Just for comparison here is the total for when we stopped selling STs last year on July 14 - we are well past that with 5 weeks to go. I also think we have released more seats inJ than we did last year

Great bump Scott....

Archived