Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

the general

It doesn't matter how many in the roseburn are new we've sold 10000 St and it's only the start of June.

was told its 11,000 now

was in yesterday

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

was told its 11,000 now

was in yesterday

Great effort, I think the 10k has hurried people into renewing/buying.Sold out before July imo!

scott herbertson

was told its 11,000 now

was in yesterday

fantastic - hope there's a rush up to wednesday

Have I missed something?

If all last year's season ticket holders renew then we are only a few dozen off a season ticket sell out?

queensferryjambo

Have I missed something?

If all last year's season ticket holders renew then we are only a few dozen off a season ticket sell out?

There are more season tickets available than last year in the Roseburn. 

Have I missed something?

Against Aberdeen and Celtic there might not be match day tickets available. Against the rest a few hundred. Brilliant stuff from the fans

scott herbertson

Have I missed something?

lot of people will have moved (incliuing me) to the Roseburn. Some debate as to whether these seats have been put on re-sale or not. I think not

weekend offender

Have I missed something?

If we have sold 11000? there are still thousands of seats left for sale.With the away end now split how many home seats are there in whole ground? about 14000 +

I know a few folk that are waiting for the next phase so they can get seats together - I imagine there are loads waiting to do that.

Jambof3tornado

I pity anyone trying to get a walk up ticket although even if 2% of season ticket holders dont attend a specific match thats a few extra for the TO to resell providing its better advertised as has been mentioned in this thread.

lot of people will have moved (incliuing me) to the Roseburn. Some debate as to whether these seats have been put on re-sale or not. I think not

Tickets keep randomly appearing in other stands so I'm not sure what is going on there.

upgotheheads

I know it has already been mentioned, but last season at sell-out games there always seemed to be lots of empty seats, especially around the lower sections of the Gorgie stand.

This is revenue going to waste and although I have never been involved in administration it seems to me it should be simple  to have a ticket release sytem at Hearts where fans who can't attend phone in and release their seats, maybe with a small incentive  (I think someone already suggested this) with the rest of the price going to the club.

In effect Hearts would be selling a few of the seats twice, effectively increasing the capacity at sell-out games.

JamboHeriot

If we have sold 11000? there are still thousands of seats left for sale.With the away end now split how many home seats are there in whole ground? about 14000 +

Just checked the attendance for the 2-2 game against Rangers: 16874, call it 17k. There was 1500 Rangers fans there that day, so we are looking at about 15.5k tickets for home fans.

weekend offender

Just checked the attendance for the 2-2 game against Rangers: 16874, call it 17k. There was 1500 Rangers fans there that day, so we are looking at about 15.5k tickets for home fans.

Cheers mate,that's what I was getting at people are saying it's nearly sold out ect when there are still 5000 ish seats left.We have ONLY lol sold 11000 (which is brilliant) and people keep thinking it's nearly sold out.I reckon we'll shift over 12000 but a few new players ect and who knows.

They are definitely put out for re sale

I moved seats to the roseburn and my seats in the gorgie were immediately released. The guy behind me in the queue bought 2 of my old seats and I was able to tell him what the view was like

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Cast No Shadow

I think a reason for there often being some empty seats in the lower Gorgie is that some folk obviously buy season tickets or match tickets here because it's cheap, but then move to better parts of the stadium. Even for matches that are sold out they can go and stand in Section G etc.

As for Tynecastle's capacity these days, we've had plenty of sold out matches in recent years obviously, yet the attendances of these matches have often differed by hundreds, even when segregation is taken into account. It's bizarre.

Cheers mate,that's what I was getting at people are saying it's nearly sold out ect when there are still 5000 ish seats left.We have ONLY lol sold 11000 (which is brilliant) and people keep thinking it's nearly sold out.I reckon we'll shift over 12000 but a few new players ect and who knows.

This doesn't take into account hospitality ect..

The amount of ST's we can sell is only around 13.5k -14k. At this point, it looks like they will all be sold.

You can ask the Club to resell your seat if you can't attend - I've done this the last few seasons on occasion and an email suffices. Agree that it could be better advertised though.

Jambos_1874

The dot counters will be redundant at this rate!

Renewed a few weeks ago and I'm looking forward to the season already.

They are definitely put out for re sale

I moved seats to the roseburn and my seats in the gorgie were immediately released. The guy behind me in the queue bought 2 of my old seats and I was able to tell him what the view was like

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Did you tell the staff that you wished your old seats to be released ?

Its just that if you were buying seats not already allocated to ST holders how do the TO staff know that you are not just purchasing extra STs and intend to renew your own seats later ?

Or are you not allowed to purchase extra STs in your own name ?

Anyway if what you are saying is correct thats great news. :2thumbsup:

The Real Maroonblood

Not sure if anyone will know but might as well ask...

I want to buy a Season Ticket as a (surprise) birthday gift, but it'll be a student ST. The website understandably says matriculation cards need to be supplied as ID bu I don't have access to that.

Does anyone know if they'll accept anything else, or if you can provide proof at a later date?

Perhaps a gift card to the value of a ST might be your best option.

chrisyboy7

There where around 900 in the hospitality suits so you'd have to deduct that number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalkeith Jambo

I know it has already been mentioned, but last season at sell-out games there always seemed to be lots of empty seats, especially around the lower sections of the Gorgie stand.

This is revenue going to waste and although I have never been involved in administration it seems to me it should be simple to have a ticket release sytem at Hearts where fans who can't attend phone in and release their seats, maybe with a small incentive (I think someone already suggested this) with the rest of the price going to the club.

In effect Hearts would be selling a few of the seats twice, effectively increasing the capacity at sell-out games.

I mentioned this before but there seemed to be a few seats around me and my daughter in Gorgie Sec Z that were free for quite a few games last season. They were never available on etickets when i had a look.

I know you can call the ticket office and ask for your seats to be resold but as it's not publicised that much im sure there are people unaware you can do this.

Perhaps a gift card to the value of a ST might be your best option.

Managed to get a hold of the proof of student status letter from the Uni so hopefully that'll sufice.

Buffalo Bill

The incentive of making a quick call to give an un-used ST seat back to the club to re-sell is that the club makes money twice on one seat. 

The Real Maroonblood

Managed to get a hold of the proof of student status letter from the Uni so hopefully that'll sufice.

Hopefully that will do.

Let us know how you get on.

Dagger Is Back

The incentive of making a quick call to give an un-used ST seat back to the club to re-sell is that the club makes money twice on one seat.

Should be the only incentive required IMO.

I assume next Monday all seats from season ticket holders that have not renewed will be available. 

Thanks

Fxxx the SPFL

I assume next Monday all seats from season ticket holders that have not renewed will be available. 

Thanks

I think so 11th-14th is moving dates so anything left will be released on 15th that's when the dot counters will kick in.

And he's not praying

The supporters of this club never fail to amaze me.

11k and we haven't even announced a signing yet.

Absolutely brilliant.

the general

also heard that all the Adidas signage gets removed today or tomorrow and the new stuff put up in its place

training gear in stock within next couple of weeks and strips early July

For those interested, that's another three renewed this morning. CANNOT ****ING WAIT!!!

Anybody know if we will be able to use etickets to move seats during the moving peroid or will this only be possible by phone or visiting the ticket office?

Dunno if anyone's answered your question mate, but seat changes CANNOT be made through etickets.

"Season ticket sales show no signs of slowing, with excess of 11,000 Jambos having already secured their seat for next season?s Premiership campaign.

Existing season ticket holders have until 5pm on Wednesday, June 10 to renew their own seat, which is also the date that Phase One pricing ends.

Once the 5pm deadline has passed, season ticket sales will be closed until Monday, June 15, and there will be no option to buy online, over the phone or in person during this period.

An exclusive moving period will commence from 9am on Thursday, June 11 and will last until 4pm on Saturday, June 13.

Supporters who have purchased their 2015/16 season tickets and wish to take advantage of this moving period can do so either in person at the Hearts Ticket Centre or by calling 0871 663 1874, option 1 then 8* but only during office hours, which are listed below:

Thursday, June 11: 9am to 5pm

Friday, June 12: 9am to 5pm

Saturday, June 13: 9am to 2pm

Supporters who wish to view seats can do so on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th, but there will be no stadium access on Saturday 13th.

Please note that there will be no option to move seats online.

Season ticket sales will open up again via all sales channels at 9am on Monday, June 15 at Phase Two pricing.

*calls cost 10p per minute plus your standard network rate"

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4373

jacquijambo

The supporters of this club never fail to amaze me.

11k and we haven't even announced a signing yet.

Absolutely brilliant.

Totally agree. Just back from Tynecastle. Two Season Tickets renewed. Girl who served us said it had been steady today. Looking forward to another great season.

Mods any chance of updating the thread title, seeing as we've now sold OVER ELEVEN THOUSAND!!!!

also heard that all the Adidas signage gets removed today or tomorrow and the new stuff put up in its place

training gear in stock within next couple of weeks and strips early July

Was thinking about this the other day. What do you think happens with the huge banners we hang from the ticket office? Last year the massive fan picture, this year the massive Adidas top. Do they get melted down and used again (they're some sort of plastic canvas aren't they?).

Just a silly wee thought, but is be interested to know what happens to them as I wouldn't mind a big **** off Hearts canvas in my back garden ;-)

I feeling confident that we will sell all the ST this year. If and when we do this mile stone will give the staff and players a massive boost and they will realise that the support is once again well and truly behind them.

Archived