Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Rudolf's Mate

10,000 now sold. Fantastic!

Was just about to post the same mate. That's phenomenal and we're not even halfway through June yet :wow:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Was just about to post the same mate. That's phenomenal and we're not even halfway through June yet :wow:

Not even a week in to June. 13.5k is on, Imo. 13 is a NAP.

babertonjambo

Still got until Wednesday for renewals so can see quite a few more shifted over the next few days.

Outstanding backing.

Paid by cash, PHM

Good man, paying by credit card means you have a TST (tainted season ticket) :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Great words from Craig, big show will be spewing

We are the "big show" next season. Dear Director Craig has the good times rolling again. :wub:

fabienleclerq

Renewed two and bought the wee man his first one yesterday, 9 months old!

Not unexpected news but brilliant just the same.

Very pleased.

Rudolf's Mate

Still got until Wednesday for renewals so can see quite a few more shifted over the next few days.

Outstanding backing.

Have to say that our support never ceases to amaze me.

We've already sold more than any other team will (bar Celtic) in SPFL. You alway see people say they're waiting until they've got the hols out the way before buying etc. I'd be worried about missing out at this rate!

Strachsuit

I'm yet to renew, better get my finger oot before Wednesday! Tremendous to hit 10k this early, with renewals still to be done and new ST holders I am sure we will get to over 13k this year.

I'm yet to renew, better get my finger oot before Wednesday! Tremendous to hit 10k this early, with renewals still to be done and new ST holders I am sure we will get to over 13k this year.

How many STs are available in total?

Guaranteed that there will be a huge uptake on Thursday when all the seats from last year that have not been sold get put on sale.  the School end is nearly sold out.

Is it Wed renewal cutoff or the early deal?

Yes then Phase 2 starts on Monday 15th.

JamboHeriot

I still know a few people still to renew, including myself! 13k should be hit no problem.

jambo-rocker

So looking at it like it's probably going to be 13,000 STs, having a quick skivvy, if I were to hazard a guess that the average ST for all ages at under ?250, that is at the very least ?3 million of revenue to play about with, not to mention the ?1.5 million from the FOH, the sponsorship money from our Save the Children deal and any money we collect from the Television money (anywhere in the top 8 about a cool million) then we seem to be looking at ?6.5 million turnover already, without cup competition money and the money accumulated from hosting away gates and other sponsorship deals or hospitality even brought into it, we've got quite a fair whack of funds to be playing about with this season even if we are going for a 60% wages to turnover ratio and taking tax into it, I'd guess that's still a modest guess at around ?4 million budget for wages and transfers to play about with.

God I'm bored.

Tynie-Tempah

I hope were not getting to the "Im a better fan because i paid with....****"   :toff::2thumbsup:  (its just banter...)

Absolutely fantastic sales so for. Well done all.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Yes then Phase 2 starts on Monday 15th.

That's when the Dot counting will kick in for real, personally, I can't wait.

Jambof3tornado

Guaranteed that there will be a huge uptake on Thursday when all the seats from last year that have not been sold get put on sale. the School end is nearly sold out.

Cant imagine too many will left to be released from last year.

I'm renewing this weekend for me and my son. Great figures so far, looking like full houses again next season.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Buying early for the cheap deal! Not PHM

Buying early to give the club more time to assess their budget - that is what PHM do. ;)

Jambof3tornado

How much capacity will we lose in segregation? I'm assuming a judgment will be made on how big a gap is required based on previous meetings between clubs ie bigger gap v Celtic, smaller gap v Killie.

Cant wait for the season to start, it seems to have been ages since we played our last game.

Amazing effort by everyone.

It's looking likely there will be limited availability for walk ups, something we've not had since the Burley season 05/06.

Plenty dosh coming in that won't disappear in to a black hole this time.

[emoji14]leasing:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jingle Bells

How much capacity will we lose in segregation? I'm assuming a judgment will be made on how big a gap is required based on previous meetings between clubs ie bigger gap v Celtic, smaller gap v Killie.

Cant wait for the season to start, it seems to have been ages since we played our last game.

Not to many according to todays EEN....

"Hearts are keen to attract as many of their own fans as possible to Tynecastle and took the decision to reduce away ticket allocations by more than half. Previously, Rangers, Celtic and Hibs supporters were given all of the Roseburn Stand ? around 3400 seats ? but two sections (H and J) are being given over to home season ticket holders next year. A third section (K) will be used for a combination of home ?walk-up? tickets and segregation."

Riddley Walker

Renewed this morning. Unashamedly paid by debit card through lack of choice.

upgotheheads

Can't find it mentioned. How many did we sell last year, and how many at this stage, anybody know?

Oh! and I paid for mine with a CC. Humble apologies.

3fingersreid

" mind the gap" now where have I heard that before?;)

Excellent ticket sales :)

Unknown user

Renewed this morning. Unashamedly paid by debit card through lack of choice.

Not pulling you up but I am curious- if you used a debit card, would you not have been able to use the same card to take the same money out and pay cash without charge to yourself or the club?

We_are_the_Hearts

Not pulling you up but I am curious- if you used a debit card, would you not have been able to use the same card to take the same money out and pay cash without charge to yourself or the club?

Not everyone stays close to Tynie to be fair

Riddley Walker

I won't be able to get to Tynecastle to pay in cash before the 10th and I got paid today.

Unknown user

I won't be able to get to Tynecastle to pay in cash before the 10th and I got paid today.

Fair play dude, not having a dig :thumbsup:

FarmerTweedy

Have to say that our support never ceases to amaze me.

We've already sold more than any other team will (bar Celtic) in SPFL. You alway see people say they're waiting until they've got the hols out the way before buying etc. I'd be worried about missing out at this rate!

I suspect sevco will sell more.

Seymour M Hersh

That's when the Dot counting will kick in for real, personally, I can't wait.

Clerry's had Lazer Eye Surgery to improve his skills!

Not pulling you up either, but for anyone who has not yet renewed, paying by cheque also saves the club money.

I wrote my first cheque in ages yesterday.

Riddley Walker

Not pulling you up either, but for anyone who has not yet renewed, paying by cheque also saves the club money.

I wrote my first cheque in ages yesterday.

I don't have a cheque book. Don't think I've ever written one either.

Not in the SPFL they won't ;)

I thought the 'SPFL' was the collective name for all the leagues.  

Rudolf's Mate

I thought the 'SPFL' was the collective name for all the leagues.

I thought it wasn't but obviously it's looking like I'm wrong.

Archived