Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Maybe when it was said the producer has material for over a dozen seasons,he was talking about the spin off aswel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

The Internet

Thought that was the best episode in a while? Seemed like there was an actual story developing rather than aimless wandering through woods.

Arthur Morgan

I thought last week's episode has been the best since it's return from the break. Nothing much happened tonight.

Edited by Joel Miller

Anyone else annoyed rick got rid of the beard!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought that was the best episode in a while? Seemed like there was an actual story developing rather than aimless wandering through woods.

that's my view, I did like the first episode on its return as I liked the way they did it. Hopefully there becomes good story development from here as there is potential

I expect this new settlement to go to shit as has every other one. Rick and his group will probably be the ones to cause it.

The Great Khali

I can cut your hair.

You don't even know me.

:rofl:

She was pretty tidy too.

Shite at haircuts though.

alwaysthereinspirit

I expect this new settlement to go to shit as has every other one. Rick and his group will probably be the ones to cause it.

Carl will leave the gate open or something. Stupid Carl.

Arthur Morgan

Carl will leave the gate open or something. Stupid Carl.

I hope he dies, the little shit!

Edited by Joel Miller

I hope he dies, the little shit!

Actually grown to like the wee ***** now, ever since he shot his maw he has got better and better and prefer him over his ***** of a dad.

bajthejambo

Does it bother anyone else that they cut about in wife beaters when even the merest of scratches can infect them? 

Chris Benoit

Does it bother anyone else that they cut about in wife beaters when even the merest of scratches can infect them?

That's the bit that's pissed me off. Abraham gets slashed with a knife that had just sliced through a load of zombies and nobody considers he may have been infected.

That's the bit that's pissed me off. Abraham gets slashed with a knife that had just sliced through a load of zombies and nobody considers he may have been infected.

you do realise they are all already infected

Chris Benoit

you do realise they are all already infected

Yes but if the are bitten etc it accelerates the infection.

Isaac Clarke

Rick you slut.

He's slowly turning into the Governor.

Edited by Isaac Clarke

Getintaethem

The problem is watching every week.

I watched the first half in a binge watch and it was alright.

I agree with this. Anytime I've watched it in bulk it seems to flow better. Watching it week by week just seems to be a series of disappointments.

Where the **** is the guy who was following them? Morgan is it? It's been so long I've forgotten his name.

Getintaethem

This season seems to be going all "Lord of the flies". Think the writers are trying to get across the fact that the group are struggling to adapt to being in a society that they would have been used to before. The breakdown of the normal structures of society has put them in a position where there is nothing to stop them doing or taking what they want. No army, police force, judges, law courts, nothing that defines, facilitates or restricts (depending on your viewpoint), how we know modern life today. How will they react? Will they see it as survival of the fittest? Or will a moral sense of right and wrong dictate how they act? After five seasons do we even care? Have we the JKB viewers become so immune to it all, that we'd rather just watch them smash zombie skulls? Too many questions, I'm going to bed.

Another boring episode.

Story meanders into soap opera territory...a few zombies get bashed...pattern continues.

Why do I keep watching this crud?

Fultons Right Leg

I agree with this. Anytime I've watched it in bulk it seems to flow better. Watching it week by week just seems to be a series of disappointments.

Where the **** is the guy who was following them? Morgan is it? It's been so long I've forgotten his name.

Yeah, you might be onto something with this. I rattled through the first 4 series and never really felt a lull in proceedings.

Totally different with this series though which has been watched week to week. I really am a baw hair off sacking it completely.

The Internet

There was a street sign just over Rick's shoulder near the end last night with 'Morgan Street' on it :lol: Might be a clue.

Yeah, you might be onto something with this. I rattled through the first 4 series and never really felt a lull in proceedings.

Totally different with this series though which has been watched week to week. I really am a baw hair off sacking it completely.

Feeling the same, watched all 4 series in one go and was thinking it was on par with breaking bad, every series has a we low before the shit hits the fan and there is still something very sinister going on in Alexandria.

Say What Again

Now that's why I continue to watch :lol:

dirty bassas could have killed Aiden instead of letting him have his insides ripped out

Decent but still a let down, the preacher is a utter ***** and should have be left back ages ago to die.

Arthur Morgan

Could Carol get any more crazy. Good episode last night.

She's slowly turned completely bat shit crazy over the past 2 series :lol:

North Berwick Jambo

Decent episode after the last two efforts, looking forward to seeing how this season ends.

Say What Again

Who does Rick have to kill and why ? seemed a bit OTT

I thought that too.

"There's only one possible outcome. You need to kill him" :rofl:

Surely a stern word and maybe even a slap about, might have worked? Nut, straight murder. Only option :lol:

As for who, I take it Carol meant the abusive husband

I thought that too.

"There's only one possible outcome. You need to kill him" :rofl:

Surely a stern word and maybe even a slap about, might have worked? Nut, straight murder. Only option :lol:

As for who, I take it Carol meant the abusive husband

Would be a bonus because Rick could get in peters wife's pants if he's out the picture! Carol letting her previous experiences of domestic violence cloud her judgement somewhat

Say What Again

Would be a bonus because Rick could get in peters wife's pants if he's out the picture! Carol letting her previous experiences of domestic violence cloud her judgement somewhat

Yeah, I get why Carol suggested it - not so much why Rick seemed to be accepting the fact :lol:

Maybe the show just trying to put across what they have become?

Better call Saul

seems fair enough lol

Yeah, I get why Carol suggested it - not so much why Rick seemed to be accepting the fact :lol:

Maybe the show just trying to put across what they have become?

Yeah, I think carol obviously demonstrates that the most out of them all. No longer the victim and all that