• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

That beaky woman (who, I dimly recall, used to be a lesbian?) sum's up the show now tbh. A pointless character with no personality or storyline. She'll stick around to make up the numbers until the writers decide they need a 'shock' ending to an episide and she snuffs it.

Half the bit I watched was two randoms talking about a fence. Compelling.

The Internet

That beaky woman (who, I dimly recall, used to be a lesbian?) sum's up the show now tbh. A pointless character with no personality or storyline. She'll stick around to make up the numbers until the writers decide they need a 'shock' ending to an episide and she snuffs it.

Are you really judging the entire show, and one character in particular, on the specific 10 minutes you watched last night after not watching it for years? :lol: Just stop now tbh.

alwaysthereinspirit

That fence keeps you alive. You want fences like that. You need fences like that. I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a shovel and start digging. Either way I dont give a damn what you think. :2thumbsup:

Are you really judging the entire show, and one character in particular, on the specific 10 minutes you watched last night after not watching it for years? :lol: Just stop now tbh.

The show's honking, mate. Wouldn't need to watch a minute to know that.

Say What Again

The show's honking, mate. Wouldn't need to watch a minute to know that.

Yet you watched 10?

:lol:

Yet you watched 10?

:lol:

I was reading over lecture notes and had it on the background. Soil mechanics was a lot more interesting :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

I was reading over lecture notes and had it on the background. Soil mechanics was a lot more interesting :lol:

I wouldn't give your heterogenous mixture of fluids 1 minute of my time. In fact I wouldn't give it 10 minutes. :toilet:

bajthejambo

Best episode for a very long time as a previous poster said, heart wrenching and gut wrenching. The scene in the revolving door had me almost in tears.

What Glen had to witness.

:sob:

kingantti1874

Not enjoying this anymore, by this time we should have some idea of the root cause of the outbreak and a step towards a conclusion whatever it may be... Instead we have the writers dreaming up new scenarios for the cast to ge ripped apart...

Think I'm out

Was getting a bit fed up with it since it returned from it's break but that last one was much better.

I sense it's all going to kick off next week all over the place and probably not a Zombie in sight either .....

Chris Benoit

Readers of the comic will be will be aware what happens next. This is a proper spoiler. Don't look if you don't want it ruined

2141545-w2.jpg

Edited by Bobby Warnock

Readers of the comic will be will be aware what happens next. This is a proper spoiler. Don't look if you don't want it ruined

2141545-w2.jpg

:pleasing:

....or not.

The telly series has already deviated from the comics in many many ways with people dying that didn't die in the comics and people still alive that did die in the comics.

They're only using the comics as a basis to set scenes (the prison, woodbury, alexandria etc) rather than a straight adaptation.

Mr Brightside

Can anyone up to date with the comics confirm if they find out what caused the outbreak?

Also how far behind the comics is the TV show?

Chris Benoit

Can anyone up to date with the comics confirm if they find out what caused the outbreak?

Also how far behind the comics is the TV show?

No and why would they? Civilisation has collapsed, who's around to let them know what happened?

Comics are about 5 years ahead.

Chris Benoit

I clicked it but it has been a spoiler earlier in this thread so knew anyway :)

Yeah I realised after posting that I'd already put it up.

Mr Brightside

No and why would they? Civilisation has collapsed, who's around to let them know what happened?

Comics are about 5 years ahead.

Perhaps they come into contact with a group who know what happened at th start.

In general I enjoy the show but without finding out the cause or some kind of sustainable society I don't know how the story can be concluded. Unless of course they all get killed.

Chris Benoit

Perhaps they come into contact with a group who know what happened at th start.

In general I enjoy the show but without finding out the cause or some kind of sustainable society I don't know how the story can be concluded. Unless of course they all get killed.

I think if that happened if quit reading it. Robert Kirkman has said he's not going to reveal the origin of it so doubt it'll happen anyway.

I don't think it'll ever be concluded at least not in the comic and the tv show will more than likely end on a cliffhanger before being cancelled. :lol:

On the subject of the cause I'm reading a book called Dead Air by Jon Schafer and it has by far the best and most original zombie origin story I've ever heard of, brilliant. Story is really good too.

Mr Brightside

I think if that happened if quit reading it. Robert Kirkman has said he's not going to reveal the origin of it so doubt it'll happen anyway.

I don't think it'll ever be concluded at least not in the comic and the tv show will more than likely end on a cliffhanger before being cancelled. :lol:

On the subject of the cause I'm reading a book called Dead Air by Jon Schafer and it has by far the best and most original zombie origin story I've ever heard of, brilliant. Story is really good too.

I didn't realise RK said he wouldn't reveal the cause. Does need to come to some kind of conclusion in my opinion.

Will look up the book sounds a good read.

Arthur Morgan

2141545-w2.jpg

As mentioned already, I had seen that earlier in the thread but totally forgot about it. Please make it happen!

:yas:

Edited by Joel Miller

Isaac Clarke

Even though he was acting crazy, you'd have to agree with what Rick was saying at the end.

Doing it while waving a gun and being covered in blood probably not a great idea though. :lol:

Even though he was acting crazy, you'd have to agree with what Rick was saying at the end.

Doing it while waving a gun and being covered in blood probably not a great idea though. :lol:

Again, nothing much happens but the ending and now waiting a week to see how it plays out. I reckon it's the end of Alexandieir.

Better call Saul

Didn't get that episode or the whole thing about their new home

why is Rik trying to destroy the harmony within alexendria ? I get some of them need to sharpen up to survive but it appears Rik and Carol want to create havoc ..plus all that wi the priest last week and nothing this week .and mAchone ????? Really ?

Vincent B.A

Aye that's kind of what I thought too. He done himself no favours acting like a lunatic.

I'm quite intrigued to find out who has been branding the walkers with W and tying woman to trees.

Aye that's kind of what I thought too. He done himself no favours acting like a lunatic.

I'm quite intrigued to find out who has been branding the walkers with W and tying woman to trees.

Reckon it will be some sort of biker gang and Rick will be proven right about his rant.

Enjoyed that. Shit just got real, but with that Morgan dude, surviving will be piss easy

I doubt Morgan will be all that chuffed with how Rick has turned out.

Chris Benoit

Would've preferred a cliffhanger ending but sti?l enjoyed that. Don't think we'll be seeing Negan anytime soon though.

I doubt Morgan will be all that chuffed with how Rick has turned out.

Morgan witnessing Rick killing Pete in cold blood and Morgan's reluctance to kill anyone will no doubt create tension. Those two idiots looking over the photos of Alexandria doesn't bode well either

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Decent enough ending. Morgan and Rick will no doubt clash in the next series.

Any ideas when it will be back on?

Decent enough ending. Morgan and Rick will no doubt clash in the next series.

Any ideas when it will be back on?

Unsure, no doubt around the Halloween period like this season and previous ones too

Unsure, no doubt around the Halloween period like this season and previous ones too

15th of October I think

North Berwick Jambo

Decent end to the series, I like how Carol is becoming the hardcase of the group now. I thought she was going to slice Pete to bits.

Say What Again

I was a little disappointed with the ending, but only because

I expected another main character death.

I'd read an interview with Norman Reedus weeks back and it had mentioned getting hankies at the ready for the end of the season. I assume that now meant because

Noah died

Edited by Say What Again