Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Latest episode

Still really enjoyed the episode but can see where the two above posters are coming from. Reckon I am just really a big fan of the entire series/franchise.

Episode was just a filler, only surprise was Carol wasn't voluntary caught.

Hoping the final two episodes of 2014 involves Morgan coming back into play with some weapons with Rick's group and they attack the hospital with some notable character dying.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

jack D and coke

We have got no further forward in the last 2 episodes.

We seen carol go into the hospital 2 weeks ago.

Aye that's how it's felt tbh, like nothing has really happened. That episode tonight was the weakest one I've seen in a long time, very very poor. The acting was really shit too, Daryl is a terrible character these days they need to kill him off.

Some of the people playing the Walkers in that episode were barely even trying. The scene with the van hanging off the side of the bridge annoyed me too. The sooner it is back to Rick slaughtering people the better.

Mr Brightside

Some of the people playing the Walkers in that episode were barely even trying. The scene with the van hanging off the side of the bridge annoyed me too. The sooner it is back to Rick slaughtering people the better.

I have a hunch that might be next week. Daryl will get back to the church and round up the troops for an assault on the hospital. If not this will happen the week after next and next week will catch up with Glen and Maggie etc.

Better call Saul

The van landing wheels first when it was clearly tipping over was quite ridiculous :lol:

must admit that but was a bit tom cruise mission impossible kinda thing.

We have got no further forward in the last 2 episodes.

We seen carol go into the hospital 2 weeks ago.

Next week we'll get to see Noah coming out of the bushes with Daryl, which happened weeks ago also. I'm not enjoying the jumping back and forward all the time.

must admit I'm a bit annoyed by the time its taking too. I hope it's not being dragged out another 3 episodes to be the season (mid) finale. The trouble I have is noone really cares about Eugene, Abraham etc, even Maggie is becoming a total non entity. A big cull of no marks needed soon!

Say What Again

That was easily the worst episode of this series so far.

The last three have been pants.

As covered already, the van landing on it's wheels when it was clearly tipping forward was awful :lol: The programme has changed from the tense, gripping, semi horror it started off as, to something you point and laugh at.  :lolpoint: 

A guy at work who's a massive fan, says he read that while the viewing figures go from strength to strength in the US, they have no intention of ending it, and that they have potential scripts in place to take it to 12 seasons. I'm not sure I could handle another seven years of it.

jack D and coke

The last three have been pants.

As covered already, the van landing on it's wheels when it was clearly tipping forward was awful :lol: The programme has changed from the tense, gripping, semi horror it started off as, to something you point and laugh at. :lolpoint:

A guy at work who's a massive fan, says he read that while the viewing figures go from strength to strength in the US, they have no intention of ending it, and that they have potential scripts in place to take it to 12 seasons. I'm not sure I could handle another seven years of it.

Aye I agree with that mate. I was losing a bit of interest towards the end of season 4 but 5 started so well I was right into it again. Last one there was pathetic and the van tipping thing was ridiculous! Why didn't they just let it land on the roof and give them some cuts and bruises it's not meant to be really believable and real FFS!! Why clearly take the pish out your audience it was laughable :lol:

Say What Again

5 started so well I was right into it again.

Exact same here.

The brutal start to 5 had me thinking they'd ramped up the gore and violence, and it was going to be good again. That didn't last long.

Hopefully, as it approaches the mid-season break, there will be something big coming to leave off with.

Would've worked better if they'd had the Abraham episode before the one with Beth in the hospital. Follow that with this one and it wouldn't be quite so disjointed. Could see no reason for the Carol flashbacks though.

Thought last nights was a lot better than the previous two, not amazing by any stretch but definitely an improvement.  Had a much better pace and it was good to see the stories interchange a bit.

Edited by jambo1902

Say What Again

I agree that episode was a bit better. At least the story is moving again.

Oh, and Daryl ripping off the walkers head and clubbing the cop with it, was awesome :lol:

Edited by Say What Again

This season started well but has dropped off badly in the last three or four weeks. The whole hospital storyline is shit, Maggie, Glen an co seem to have been sitting in the middle of a road forever now and Eugene would have been better off never waking up! Hope the mid season finale is good but I'm prepared to be disappointed again. Also, while I'm having a rant, where the **** is Morgan? He was about 40 yards behind them after episode 1 and still hasn't caught up!

Edited by Getintaethem

Still don't trust the preacher boy. He is more than just a coward. The cut marks on the trees were back on show tonight and it has to be something to do with him. I still think he was working with Terminus and was providing them with fresh meat.
When he went to the school, I thought for a moment he was going to chow down on Bob's roasted leg.....did he throw it away because he was sickened by the cannibalism or was it because his dinner had maggots all over it?

Will Eugene be the same bloke now he's come round from his head injury? What will Abraham do now?

How will Maggie cope with the death of her entire family? (especially after being told Beth was alive only to find her dead half an hour later)

Was anyone else surprised that Rick didn't go all Die Hard on the hospital cops after Beth got killed? I was fully expecting him to start blazing away at anything that moved.

Where the hell has Morgan gotten to? At the end of episode one he was like 400 yards being the main group so where is he now?

Lots of threads to tie up in the second half of the season and it's going to be pish waiting until february.

Still don't trust the preacher boy. He is more than just a coward. The cut marks on the trees were back on show tonight and it has to be something to do with him. I still think he was working with Terminus and was providing them with fresh meat.

When he went to the school, I thought for a moment he was going to chow down on Bob's roasted leg.....did he throw it away because he was sickened by the cannibalism or was it because his dinner had maggots all over it?

Will Eugene be the same bloke now he's come round from his head injury? What will Abraham do now?

How will Maggie cope with the death of her entire family? (especially after being told Beth was alive only to find her dead half an hour later)

Was anyone else surprised that Rick didn't go all Die Hard on the hospital cops after Beth got killed? I was fully expecting him to start blazing away at anything that moved.

Where the hell has Morgan gotten to? At the end of episode one he was like 400 yards being the main group so where is he now?

Lots of threads to tie up in the second half of the season and it's going to be pish waiting until february.

Did you watch it after the credits where it had a whole extra scene with Morgan?  That answered the trail being left, but not why Morgan was still behind them.

Did you watch it after the credits where it had a whole extra scene with Morgan?  That answered the trail being left, but not why Morgan was still behind them.

Nearly missed it, doesn't really answer why the trail is being left, especially as Morgan seemed surprised to see Ricks name on the map.

Not many took up Ricks offer to leave the hospital, only Noah as far as I could tell. Hope the hospital doesn't feature in the second half of the series as it was a dull storyline.

Not really sure where the second half of the season is going to go.

Was not expecting that ending!

Why, oh why do they kill off the decent looking burds?! Another excellent episode. See you in the 3 months Walking Dead :(

Knew I'd seen dawn on another programme(hello ladies,with Stephen merchant).

Casting of Christine woods as her was ideal I thought, something sweet yet menacing about her

All in all, a pretty good first half to the season especially when compared to series 3 and 4.

A couple of poor episodes but that's bound to happen. Even breaking bad had a few boring/poor episodes each series.

Loving the new badass Rick btw!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
alwaysthereinspirit

Nice and gruesome return tonight. Some pathetic acting but strangely enjoyable all the same.

I wanted to kill Noah. Idiot.

jack D and coke

I wanted to kill Noah. Idiot.

[emoji1]he's such an arse and you really wanted him to cop it instead of ...........[emoji6] Edited by jack D and coke

I did think the whole thing was a bit Hershal/Rick having apparitions but I quite liked how the trailer for the new 'season' totally threw you off the actual episode.