• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Nice ending with an old character showing up, wonder if he's still crazier that a sackful of raccoons? The groups getting too big, think the cast will be trimmed down over the next few episodes.

Nice ending with an old character showing up, wonder if he's still crazier that a sackful of raccoons? The groups getting too big, think the cast will be trimmed down over the next few episodes.

Superb first episode!

Which old character? Did I miss something?

WTF? When and where?

TDog is dead :laugh:

Morgan is back, he was on the after credits. Missed it initially myself.

TDog is dead :laugh:

Morgan is back, he was on the after credits. Missed it initially myself.

Thought I was going mental for a minute there!

Better call Saul
Enjoyed it.

Walking Dead is quality.

Utter nonsense but quality.

erm utter nonsense lol ? care to explain ! one day this shit might actually happen...

erm utter nonsense lol ? care to explain ! one day this shit might actually happen...

Presumably, utter nonsense in the sense that the show's a badly-written mess.

Better call Saul

Presumably, utter nonsense in the sense that the show's a badly-written mess.

aye i get the bit about badly written there have been some shite episodes ...but then breaking bad wasnt always great ..However there has been some real great episodes likesy the barn and sophia that shocked me ,CDC , the govenor feeding that lad to the zombies his screem freeked me out ,

aye i get the bit about badly written there have been some shite episodes ...but then breaking bad wasnt always great ..However there has been some real great episodes likesy the barn and sophia that shocked me ,CDC , the govenor feeding that lad to the zombies his screem freeked me out ,

Yeah, that was a bit harsh. The first season was great, and the second season was (just about) worth the buildup with the barn/Rick killing Shane. The third and forth seasons, though, sitting in a prison doing **** all for twenty episodes - :down: Plus the Governor was largely shite, was pretty much a nice guy most of the time and then when the writers decided so he became a maniac.

Arthur Morgan

For the comic readers

The%20Walking%20Dead%20%2363%20(No%20Chew%20Flip%20Book)%20-%20(2009)%20(-NorthBridge-)%20023.JPGtumblr_mbpk5vbGA31qflscro1_r1_500.png

Yeah that would make sense as he was crying after the mission so I reckon he was bitten by the walker in the water.

scottish_chicP

Yeah that would make sense as he was crying after the mission so I reckon he was bitten by the walker in the water.

I haven't read the comics but I wondered whether he had been bitten and that's why he was crying. So it would be the leg they are munching on that was infected?!

Edited by scottish_chicP

jack D and coke
Can't be arsed using spoilers, but I agree with chicP.

Yeah I think they cut off his infected leg therefore possibly saving his life, like Hershel, and kill themselves into the bargain. Bonus!!!

North Berwick Jambo

Skipped over the thread really quickly,I decided to make this show the first boxset i downloaded from sky, stuck evey single episode on last night right up till last Monday. Five shows in and its pretty decent so far, gonna be a long long weekend :)

Only just got caught up! Was an avid fan but lost interest halfway through season 4 and stopped watching it.

Just watched season 4 again and gutted I didn't stick it out! Thought the last 3 episodes were really good (I didn't see the cannibal story coming) and the first 2 this season have been amazing! Hopefully back to its best.

I would like to see them running round the cities so hope they get to Washington soon!

Better call Saul

if I was a cannibal / hungry human I woudnt be starting with the leg normally full of muscle best to start with the but cheeks

Edited by Ferris Bueller

What about the rest of the episode?

Any good/ good pace?

No spoilers please as will be watching tonight.

Thought it was excellent throughout myself, really enjoying this season.

Ending was interesting, just wondering what direction they will take this season.

Thought it was excellent throughout myself, really enjoying this season.

Ending was interesting, just wondering what direction they will take this season.

Ye,surely there is only one thing it can mean,(the ending) definately started much better than Series 4

Been a cracking series so far, just watched episode 3 (online)

defo upped its game but Carl still annoys me

jack D and coke

I thought maybe Bob might've lived but loved the way Rick is a pure nutcase now cutting the boy into pieces :lol: not too sure what carol is going to appear out the bushes with tho

scottish_chicP

I thought maybe Bob might've lived but loved the way Rick is a pure nutcase now cutting the boy into pieces :lol: not too sure what carol is going to appear out the bushes with tho

Didn't they go after the car they thought took the nippy blonde?

Edited by scottish_chicP

Didn't they go after the car they thought took the nippy blonde?

My first thought was that blondie might be a zombie now but there's no way they'd march her around.

Was surprised that one storyline came to an end so quickly. The group are getting more and more savage and brutal, which is understandable, I think this is being portrayed well.

No idea what's coming next.

Edited by Getintaethem

At the end of the first episode when the flash back to the residents of Terminus was happening I am sure the guy that dragged the girl from the cattle cart was Neegan. For anyone who hasn't read the comics Neegan makes the Gov look like childs play.

Better call Saul
At the end of the first episode when the flash back to the residents of Terminus was happening I am sure the guy that dragged the girl from the cattle cart was Neegan. For anyone who hasn't read the comics Neegan makes the Gov look like childs play.

but the gov was a complete brutal barsteward :(

but the gov was a complete brutal barsteward :(

He wasn't that bad. Michonne and Andrea in the third season, on the other hand - by far the most annoying thing I've ever watched on television. Particularly ******* Andrea.

Better call Saul

He wasn't that bad. Michonne and Andrea in the third season, on the other hand - by far the most annoying thing I've ever watched on television. Particularly ******* Andrea.

Andrea became a boring cow ...but michonne is a bad ass bitch wi that sword.

Refreshment Barrier

What a lot of Tom Kite. Looks like an day out from the royal ed and they get a bullet through the napper, deid.

North Berwick Jambo

Watched the entire boxset in a week right up till last Monday's, 50 odd episode's later & I have to admit that i really enjoyed it. I had no idea it would be so brutal at times but I look forward to the rest of series five. Oh, am I the only one who finds the lad Carl nippy? I was hoping he wouldn't last long.