Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

The Internet

Anyone watch fear the walking dead? I lost interest around early s3 but have picked it up during lockdown and actually really enjoying it, almost finished s4. Seems to do a better job of introducing interesting characters than twd. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Anyone watch fear the walking dead? I lost interest around early s3 but have picked it up during lockdown and actually really enjoying it, almost finished s4. Seems to do a better job of introducing interesting characters than twd. 

Tried season 1 when it came out and thought it was dreadful. But then i originally gave up on twd as well.

Will give it another shot once im up to date on twd.

The crossover characters dont imspire me though. Had my fill of moody morgan already

You could genuinely lose half the episodes to this program and miss **** all. 

When its good, its great. When its bad, its easily one of the worst programmes on tv. 

When will it end? This series has been good but it needs to die. 

The Internet
25 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Tried season 1 when it came out and thought it was dreadful. But then i originally gave up on twd as well.

Will give it another shot once im up to date on twd.

The crossover characters dont imspire me though. Had my fill of moody morgan already

I thought season 1 was OK but 2 and 3 were a bit of a slog, was really just watching it out of habit before I gave up. Season 4 still has its slow episodes but overall has been much better. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2020 at 14:51, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Despite earlier posts slating it (start wasnt great) but actually really enjoying it now.

Sort of covers all the ideas you might have for an Apocalypse . Get a boat, go to an island etc

No stand out characters but enough going on to be interesting.

Ive enjoyed bits of FTWD more than original series tbh

• 5 months later...

Noone watch the season finale? Changed times. 😁

Wasn't what I expected in terms of deaths, or lack of...and now we have to wait for the proposed bonus episodes of season 10 and about a year for season 11 (the final one).

Argh.

Edited by neilnunb

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Noone watch the season finale? Changed times. 😁

Wasn't what I expected in terms of deaths, or lack of...and now we have to wait for the proposed bonus episodes of season 10 and about a year for season 11 (the final one).

Argh.

It was all a bit understated in terms of season finales. The final season is being stretched over two tears too, isn't it? 

Interested to see who the masked ninja person is. Also, despite them being in the same location at the end, they avoided making a point of Negan and you know who at this stage. 

Not quite sure what's happening with season 11. There's 6 bonus episodes of season 10 next year which I guess explains Maggie's storyline etc.

Then we get season 11. We then get Carol and Daryl spin-off show and the Rick movies.

Still hate most the new characters. That was the deaf bird right at the end of S10, right? Bummer, was hoping she was a goner! 😀

Started rewatching the whole thing again recently and just coming up to Glenn and the baseball bat 😀

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Not quite sure what's happening with season 11. There's 6 bonus episodes of season 10 next year which I guess explains Maggie's storyline etc.

Then we get season 11. We then get Carol and Daryl spin-off show and the Rick movies.

Still hate most the new characters. That was the deaf bird right at the end of S10, right? Bummer, was hoping she was a goner! 😀

Started rewatching the whole thing again recently and just coming up to Glenn and the baseball bat 😀

I believe the bonus episodes are a bridge between 10 and 11 but may also fill any back stories. S11 is planned to be 24 episodes but over two years. 

22 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I believe the bonus episodes are a bridge between 10 and 11 but may also fill any back stories. S11 is planned to be 24 episodes but over two years. 

Oh shit, that's going to be draining. 😐

I still love the show but really have struggled to like any of the newer characters for a while.

Must try and catch up with the comics as kind of stopped reading them at the introduction of the Commonwealth.

Shanks said no

No one else watch The Walking Dead: World Beyond started on Sunday on Amazon Prime?

Ten years have passed since the initial outbreak, which means that the walkers – or "Empties" as they're known now – have evolved somewhat. My initial reaction was its the Famous 5 meets Walking Dead, however that changed a little in the last few minutes when there is a real WTF just happened sequence.

Oh shit, that's going to be draining. 😐

I still love the show but really have struggled to like any of the newer characters for a while.

Must try and catch up with the comics as kind of stopped reading them at the introduction of the Commonwealth.

Same. I stil don’t know the names of most of them.

I’m glad that they’re ending it after the next series. It’s never going to get back to its glory days.

Btw. How pish was the final battle v Beta?

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Is anyone still watching.

The latest episode drove me ****ing nuts. Well I guess the last 5mins were ok.

I wish Connie would get the chop. Her and her sister. The whole deaf thing just feels like filling space to me. 

Hoping for a mass cull by the end...

😬

Stopped watching about the same time as the pandemic hit.

It's been shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite for feckin donkey's years.

Is anyone still watching.

The latest episode drove me ****ing nuts. Well I guess the last 5mins were ok.

I wish Connie would get the chop. Her and her sister. The whole deaf thing just feels like filling space to me. 

Hoping for a mass cull by the end...

😬

It’s been a bit of a slog to get through each series for a while. The Whisperers stuff just felt like it was stretched out for a long time.

I have enjoyed season 11 though. The Reapers in the first half have been a good protagonist group, we’re getting some sort of condensed Commmonwealth story with what’s left. 

What will frustrate people is that this series is 24 eps long and split into 3 x 8 episode blocks.

Just seen they've announced another spin-off show, Isle of the Dead, with Maggie and Negan.

I actually hate the Maggie character now. I bet her and Negan shag though. 😁

Jambo_jim2001

This show is like the zombies.it just keeps going on,I watched to season six and couldn't watch anymore🥺

Edited by Jambo_jim2001