• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

It was a decent episode because of the gore but really what was it all about? A bit confusing.

Aye it felt like all action and little else to me other than the start which felt out of context with the rest of the episode.

Say What Again

I'd become pretty bored with TWD and was watching almost out of habit, however... What an excellent start to season 6!

Captain Price

Don't open this if you've not seen the latest episode.

Anybody else think Rick has had his hand bitten, rather than cut?

Edited by Captain Price

chester copperpot

Hmmmmm it's been annoying me that question too since I watched it this morning.

Nah surely not!!! I dont think the other one did either!!!

scottish_chicP

People alluding to some theory where that person isn't dead. Not sure how that could be.

People suggesting the other guy's body is on top of him. With that many walkers it's not possible they'd leave him.

People suggesting the other guy's body is on top of him. With that many walkers it's not possible they'd leave him.

Aye, that would be my view too. He'd have to play dead and roll himself under the bin, but he was screaming like ****. I did think 'they have eaten his heart but he is still fully conscious and screaming away, that's a bit strange' but that wouldn't be as strange as them somehow having him survive.

William H. Bonney

Aye, that would be my view too. He'd have to play dead and roll himself under the bin, but he was screaming like ****. I did think 'they have eaten his heart but he is still fully conscious and screaming away, that's a bit strange' but that wouldn't be as strange as them somehow having him survive.

Looked to me like it was the other guy who was being eaten. Could be wrong though.

chester copperpot

Looked to me like it was the other guy who was being eaten. Could be wrong though.

I hope Glen survives as he's a great character and he's banging the rather lovely Maggie too!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Even so there is no way they wouldn't bite him too. There was hundreds of walkers around them.

He has to be dead.

Boy's broon bread and it serves him right for giving that arsehole a second chance. Beside's how does he get out of that situation? He can?t without a massive storytelling cop out. Anyway, what happens with Maggie now? I'm going to go with she'll reveal she's pregnant.  

Why'd that guy in the RV have baby food on him? Did that girl take Judith from the house end of episode two? When Carl turned off Carol's timer you couldn't see the monitor that was there before. 

Boy's broon bread and it serves him right for giving that arsehole a second chance. Beside's how does he get out of that situation? He can?t without a massive storytelling cop out. Anyway, what happens with Maggie now? I'm going to go with she'll reveal she's pregnant.  

Why'd that guy in the RV have baby food on him? Did that girl take Judith from the house end of episode two? When Carl turned off Carol's timer you couldn't see the monitor that was there before. 

Baby food was for his family who Rick saw walking up to the RV is the mirror I assume. That's when he shot through the side and pummelled them all. Brutal

Edited by Kid A

Better call Saul

I hope Glen survives as he's a great character and he's banging the rather lovely Maggie too!

I hope he doesn't ..someone else deserves to bang Maggie

chester copperpot

I think for the first time ever watching a series or a soap I honestly felt truly gutted watching glen being eaten :wink: ..

Yeah I watched it quite early yest morning as got up early to watch it and woke the Mrs up by repeatedly shouting no at the telly :(

Say What Again

Another good episode.

Like others have said though, it's going to take a pretty shitty storyline twist for the character to still be alive. Even if the other dude is on top, there's no way he's not getting touched by that many Walkers. They'd eat right through the top body.

The theories make a bit of sense though..

Michonne having the speech on not knowing if the blood on you is yours, a zombie or your friends.

The guy clearly falling on top of Glen.

He apparently didn't appear on the talking dead, if he was killed off you'd expect a chat (although I've never seen it).

He should be dead though, imo.

I reckon some new character will be introduced who watched the whole Glen thing from a distance and comes to save the day / return a bitten Glen to Alexandria. 

Better call Saul

I reckon some new character will be introduced who watched the whole Glen thing from a distance and comes to save the day / return a bitten Glen to Alexandria.

Awww Jesus...:wink:

Was my first thought when I seen it.

Say What Again

Was my first thought when I seen it.

They did make a big show of it throughout the episode. He ran - and checked it. Dropped to his knees - and checked it. Got in the RV - and checked it.

If he had been bitten he would know he'd have to cut it off?

I think there was a moment just after it when he looked like he was considering it? Not sure. There's a spoiler from the comics above that makes it possible though.

As for Glenn still being alive, that would possibly be the worst thing this show has ever done :lol: even with that boy's body on top of him there's no logical way of him escaping that.

I know the show doesn't always follow the comics, but Glenn does die in the comics, although not like this. I agree with others though that making him survive that through some twist would be corny, and not in keeping with TWD.

Say What Again

As for Glenn still being alive, that would possibly be the worst thing this show has ever done :lol: even with that boy's body on top of him there's no logical way of him escaping that.

I agree with others though that making him survive that through some twist would be corny, and not in keeping with TWD.

Possibly spoiler / fan theory below, so don't read if you're not interested in what folk are speculating.

Was reading a bit on this last night and it does look like he's survived - for now. There are two separate photographs kicking about with Glenn on set. Both of them are definitely further down the story line as there's also a new character in each photograph.

Glenn also has different clothes on in each photograph too, suggesting it's not just one flashback scene he's in.

One of the articles suggests the whole scene from Nicholas shooting himself is Nic hallucinating, as we see him 'zoning out' a couple of times. Apparently there's also a very clear 'click, click' in the background as Glenn switches to a knife, which folk reckon is clearly Nicholas out of bullets, so he couldnt have shot himself.

That would be a bit naff

EDIT: one of the pics

2psnec3.jpg

Edited by Say What Again

I think there was a moment just after it when he looked like he was considering it? Not sure. There's a spoiler from the comics above that makes it possible though.

Agreed - I was raging that they killed Glen off. I'll be even more raging if it turns out he's alive!

Possibly spoiler / fan theory below, so don't read if you're not interested in what folk are speculating.

Was reading a bit on this last night and it does look like he's survived - for now. There are two separate photographs kicking about with Glenn on set. Both of them are definitely further down the story line as there's also a new character in each photograph.

Glenn also has different clothes on in each photograph too, suggesting it's not just one flashback scene he's in.

One of the articles suggests the whole scene from Nicholas shooting himself is Nic hallucinating, as we see him 'zoning out' a couple of times. Apparently there's also a very clear 'click, click' in the background as Glenn switches to a knife, which folk reckon is clearly Nicholas out of bullets, so he couldnt have shot himself.

That would be a bit naff

EDIT: one of the pics

2psnec3.jpg

Nut - hopefully not. It was all a dream ffs :muggy:

If that is what happens then that is script/creative writing at it's most honking. 

Edited by Ryan Jarman

it truely was a great episode but what was Daryl doing? He just rode his bike in a big circle? waste of a great character imo

my thoughts too, have no idea what he was meant to be doing