Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Better call Saul
Was pretty good last night!!!not sure about the ending though!!

Agreed !

Rick giving it the big man

"they messed with the wrong people "

Rick your locked in a train container with no weapons they just had you running around into a trap

Deal with it there gonna eat you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ferris Bueller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Managed to watch all four series on my days off over the last few weeks. Then watched the finale tonight. Totally hooked! Reckon those that are saying cannibals are spot on. Couple of hints towards it in the finale (the room with all the innards, Rick biting the dude, the flashbacks to Herschel and becoming self-sustainable food wise)

Reckon they will be saved by Carol and guy from The Wire.

thought the finale was ok altho i was expecting a major character death, definitely cannibals, season 5 will be interesting. I also agree regarding carol and tyrese think they will have a say in what happens to the group

Will be interesting to see how they do this next season, with the spin-off coming out before 2015, co-written by Robert Kirkland (one of the guy's who created The Walking Dead) and Dave Erickson (produced Son's of Anarchy).

I thought it was a pretty good episode though the very end was a bit of a letdown. But it was good to see Rick go tonto on those boys.

The Internet

Rick going full hardcore killing machine was immense. Thought the whole episode was good. At the end I thought he said 'they're messing with their own people' and spent all morning trying to figure out what he meant by that :lol: makes a bit more sense now.

Rick going full hardcore killing machine was immense. Thought the whole episode was good. At the end I thought he said 'they're messing with their own people' and spent all morning trying to figure out what he meant by that :lol: makes a bit more sense now.

Well, Rick did chow down on that guy so technically he would be right as he is a cannibal now too. :P

Guest GhostHunter

Did you not notice all the food/eating references, coupled to Carl's "I'm not who he thinks I am" comment.

Rick, Michone and Carl = Full On Cannibals.

Managed to watch all four series on my days off over the last few weeks. Then watched the finale tonight. Totally hooked! Reckon those that are saying cannibals are spot on. Couple of hints towards it in the finale (the room with all the innards, Rick biting the dude, the flashbacks to Herschel and becoming self-sustainable food wise)

Reckon they will be saved by Carol and guy from The Wire.

The shouts from other containers of help were also telling, as were the skeletons in one of the court yards when they were running around the terminus.

Thought it was a pretty good episode over all. Don't agree Rick, Carl and Michone are cannibals (yet anyway). Reckon Rick is going through anguish and exhaustion from loosing all he's lost. Reckon the 5th season will have a good first few episodes. It'd been peetering out a bit mind. Loosing it's interest, missed a few episoded in the second half of series 3 and early in 4, but picked it up.

Hope going forward more is looked into the outbreak period and the origins of the outbreak. That'd be interesting.

I may have forgottent this, but did Beth have Rick's baby with her when she went missing? Reckon she'll make a comeback.

jack D and coke

The shouts from other containers of help were also telling, as were the skeletons in one of the court yards when they were running around the terminus.

Thought it was a pretty good episode over all. Don't agree Rick, Carl and Michone are cannibals (yet anyway). Reckon Rick is going through anguish and exhaustion from loosing all he's lost. Reckon the 5th season will have a good first few episodes. It'd been peetering out a bit mind. Loosing it's interest, missed a few episoded in the second half of series 3 and early in 4, but picked it up.

Hope going forward more is looked into the outbreak period and the origins of the outbreak. That'd be interesting.

I may have forgottent this, but did Beth have Rick's baby with her when she went missing? Reckon she'll make a comeback.

The baby is with Tyreese and Carol.

scottish_chicP
Did you not notice all the food/eating references, coupled to Carl's "I'm not who he thinks I am" comment.

Rick, Michone and Carl = Full On Cannibals.

I was thinking this. Carl asks "will we tell them what we've had to do?" :o

jack D and coke

Edit - spoiler removed - sorry

Isn't it??

I've watched the whole season 4 and tbh wondered after Carol shot the crazy girl who murdered her sister if shed harmed the baby cos tyreese is holding her after it then when they leave that place they were shacked up in you don't really see it unless it's strapped to one of their backs. I've not missed something have I :lol:

Chris Benoit

Isn't it??

I've watched the whole season 4 and tbh wondered after Carol shot the crazy girl who murdered her sister if shed harmed the baby cos tyreese is holding her after it then when they leave that place they were shacked up in you don't really see it unless it's strapped to one of their backs. I've not missed something have I :lol:

you're right Tyreese took the baby inside and it was in a sling when they left the farm

I thought it was a really good episode and hopefully they can stick to that pace in season 5 and make it more watchable

• 4 weeks later...
Say What Again

Watched Season 4 over the last week.

The guy at work told me the ending was amazing. To say it was a let down would be an understatement.

Like others on this thread, I saw what was coming at Terminus a mile away (though The Last of Us may have aided that).

My real hope for it now is it comes to an end. Another couple of seasons max and I'll stick with it. If it runs to season 7, 8, 9 etc then I'd probably bin it. The same guy at work I mentioned said they were in discussions to move it forward an hour in the US and that they'd have to tone it down. If that were to happen that'd be me finished with it.

Oh and the another thing I hope - is a horrible death for Karl. Somehow, I think there's no chance of that. :(

• 2 months later...
Better call Saul

Very true about giving a lot away more than I would have expected ! I coudnt see much difference with the zombies it

Moved to quickly for me !

• 2 months later...

Does anyone give the slightest shit anymore about this show?

I've never actually seen it but i saw this link and remembered people talking about it so I thought I'd do a service to the fans.

Unlikely I'll ever watch it as I hate all that modern zombie shit. Night Of The Living Dead is where it's at.

I've never actually seen it but i saw this link and remembered people talking about it so I thought I'd do a service to the fans.

Unlikely I'll ever watch it as I hate all that modern zombie shit. Night Of The Living Dead is where it's at.

Is 28 Days/Weeks Later any good? Just saw it on Sky Go the now.

You know the bit where I said I hate all that modern zombie shit?

Hoped they might have been an exception. :lol:

Just FYI, the Walking Dead zombies are pretty 'classic', and the pilot (which is excellent) riffs pretty heavily on one of the 'Living Dead' films IIRC.

William H. Bonney

Is 28 Days/Weeks Later any good? Just saw it on Sky Go the now.

The opening scene to 28 weeks later is the greatest ever start to a horror film.

Christ is just me or is there an advert every ten minutes

It's not just you. The amount of adverts is ridiculous.

Great episode though!

fabienleclerq

Am I the only one who wondered if they were going to make black pudding when they had them leaning over the trough!