• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

jack D and coke

I was well up for it coming back on but thought that episode was a load of absolute pish myself. I loved it in the beginning but it just feels silly now.

Where the **** did they get all those vehicles for a start?

Better call Saul

I was well up for it coming back on but thought that episode was a load of absolute pish myself. I loved it in the beginning but it just feels silly now.

Where the **** did they get all those vehicles for a start?

some episodes cab be zzzzzzzzzz as for the where did they all the vehicles from ..who knows eh !! it's like most films sometimes it doesn't make sense but it looks good ..remember braveheart lol

Sanny Vicious

Not a fan of the black and white thing going on, quite a disappointing first episode for me. Was expecting one of the more significant characters to die(hoping Eugene).

Matthew Le Tissier

Thought it was good. Cannot wait for next week's to find out where the horn was coming from!

They mentioned it just after it started

I was lost couldnt remember how the last one had finished and some new characters just appeared out the blue and it was jumping all over the place.

Did the hot chick that goes with the big ginger guy die last season as i never seen her in the episode.

Edited by vegas-voss

chester copperpot

They mentioned it just after it started

Care to expand. Must've missed that bit and my link kept jumping from colour to black and white which pissed me off a fair but.

Care to expand. Must've missed that bit and my link kept jumping from colour to black and white which pissed me off a fair but.

It was meant to be in black and white.Iwas pissed off that there was such a huge time jump from the end of last season.I wanted to see immediately after that ended to see how Rick and Morgan reacted to each other.

Matthew Le Tissier

As soon as the horn went off maconne (sp) and Rick realised it was coming from the direction of Alexandria. Then as the camera pulls out it shows a sign directing to Alexandria and all the walkers heading that way.

As soon as the horn went off maconne (sp) and Rick realised it was coming from the direction of Alexandria. Then as the camera pulls out it shows a sign directing to Alexandria and all the walkers heading that way.

Think Chester read your post the same way I did. I thought you were saying that the horn was mentioned just after the start of the programme.

Loving that Chester thought he had a dodgy link and didn't realise the black and white parts were going back in time!

Matthew Le Tissier

Think Chester read your post the same way I did. I thought you were saying that the horn was mentioned just after the start of the programme.

Loving that Chester thought he had a dodgy link and didn't realise the black and white parts were going back in time!

Ahhh just re read it apologys

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:cornette:

:lol:

Better call Saul

Ye bad links can be frustrating :wink:

Sawdust Caesar

I was lost couldnt remember how the last one had finished and some new characters just appeared out the blue and it was jumping all over the place.

Did the hot chick that goes with the big ginger guy die last season as i never seen her in the episode.

No, she was in the preview of next week's episode, along with Karl.

chester copperpot

What a fecking tWat not working that out

DUH!

Tbf i tried 3 links on genesis thinking the same haha

chester copperpot

Must have been the most confusing hour of TV in your life!

Not really :lol:

I get lost at most things even remotely clever on the TV.

Just finished watching Season 5. Can anyone recommend a decent site to stream or download series 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanny Vicious

Just finished watching Season 5. Can anyone recommend a decent site to stream or download series 6?

Putlocker works well for me, you get the standard nippy pop-ups though.

chester copperpot

If you try levidia.ch that's where I got most of my streams before I got a droidbox.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

It is on Fox tv the day after it is shown in the states. If you can wait 24 hours :lol:

Say What Again

No, she was in the preview of next week's episode, along with Karl.

She was also sat in the living room when they had the big meeting to discuss the plan. Rick mentioned her name (Rosita?) when he was asking if everyone was on board.

Morgan's going to have to wake up eventually.

It's all very well for him to be all humanitarian but it's going to get his friends killed at some point.

Excellent episode, most refreshing to have no Daryl or Rick around.

chester copperpot

It's all very well for him to be all humanitarian but it's going to get his friends killed at some point.

Was most enjoyable. Were the mob who broke in the canibals from near the end of series 6. It's all too brain taxing for me tbh haha Edited by chester copperpot

William H. Bonney

Or michone, a ****ing terrible character.