Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

scottish_chicP
Watched the entire boxset in a week right up till last Monday's, 50 odd episode's later & I have to admit that i really enjoyed it. I had no idea it would be so brutal at times but I look forward to the rest of series five. Oh, am I the only one who finds the lad Carl nippy? I was hoping he wouldn't last long.

No he irritates the life out of me!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

jack D and coke

Tonight's episode was good again. Have to wait till next week to see if I've sussed out the ending though.

Edited by jack D and coke

Tonight's episode was good again. Have to wait till next week to see if I've sussed out the ending though.

Thought it was a bit boring,few jumpy bits and a wtf ending,

jack D and coke

Thought it was a bit boring,few jumpy bits and a wtf ending,

I thought it was fairly good myself.

I reckon carol has got herself taken in on purpose to try rescue Beth after her and Daryl chased after the car she was travelling in. Could be wrong I guess.

That was pish

:seething:

Every cliche in the book. The leader gone wrong in mistaken beliefs, the brutal rapey henchman, the two faced doctor, the escape attempt, the rapey cop getting eaten, etc etc etc.

All been done before and done far better.

And Beth, who has fought off dozens of walkers and was a strong character has suddenly overnight reverted to the silly little girl we first met on the farm.

Absolute fecking guff.

Ye,didnt think about that,was actually trying to remember the ending from last week to try and figure it out, this season definately got more cliffhangers,cant wait till next week, the last season i was just watching for the sake of it

Better call Saul

Jack d ! when did carol an Daryl run after the car beth was taken in ? when beth was taken carol wasn't around .

Edited by Ferris Bueller

scottish_chicP
Jack d ! when did carol an Daryl run after the car beth was taken in ? when beth was taken carol wasn't around .

The week before last Daryl recognised the car and they both took off.

That was pish

:seething:

Every cliche in the book. The leader gone wrong in mistaken beliefs, the brutal rapey henchman, the two faced doctor, the escape attempt, the rapey cop getting eaten, etc etc etc.

All been done before and done far better.

And Beth, who has fought off dozens of walkers and was a strong character has suddenly overnight reverted to the silly little girl we first met on the farm.

Absolute fecking guff.

This.

The whole thing didn't make much sense. The characters were poor and the whole situation was a bit boring.

Samuel Camazzola

How many bullets would the one Beth got hold of hold? Just thought she was able to shoot off quite a bit without having to reload...

Arthur Morgan

I thought it was a decent episode to be fair.

Same here. When I read the description of the episode I thought it would be rubbish but I was pleasantly surprised by it.

I thought it was a decent episode to be fair.

:Agree:

Nice change of pace. Would get boring really ******* quick if they just went around killing zombies and bad guys on loop every week. Plus it's good to have a storyline not from the comics so I'm totally in the dark.

:Agree:

Nice change of pace. Would get boring really ******* quick if they just went around killing zombies and bad guys on loop every week. Plus it's good to have a storyline not from the comics so I'm totally in the dark.

... And Beth is quite tidy.

scottish_chicP
Holy **** I was right.

Fancy putting it in the spoiler instead of ruining it for those of us who watch it UK time? :yucky:

That was in fact a guess 5 minutes into the episode.

Also, you mad?

And then stating 40 minutes later that you were right? Was that a guess too?

Latest episode

Decent episode,

Was wondering when Eugene was going to admit it all, read up what has happened in the comics before so no surprise there.

Hopefully next episode focuses on Rick's group or the hospital, interested to see what happens there

No, that was me confirming I was correct.

So mad.

You posted confirmation of a plot line before it had aired here and never put a spoiler.

Totally sound thing to do.

Edited by jambo1902

Shit thing to do to not spoiler it but why are people opening this thread before watching the latest episode?

Thought that episode was the weakest so far, although it featured a lot more Rosita which was excellent, but possibly the most important of the series too as it blows it all open, what happens next with them is pretty unpredictable. I think Eugene might be dead or as good as dead after that last punch.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

That was in fact a guess 5 minutes into the episode.

Also, you mad?

:cornette:

You then confirmed it to be true before it had been on. So, it was a spoiler.

Shit thing to do to not spoiler it but why are people opening this thread before watching the latest episode?

Thought that episode was the weakest so far, although it featured a lot more Rosita which was excellent, but possibly the most important of the series too as it blows it all open, what happens next with them is pretty unpredictable. I think Eugene might be dead or as good as dead after that last punch.

I never tbf, I watched it before opening but he still knew what he was doing, it's not hard to put a spoiler and it clearly caught some people out.

The Great Khali

Why were Abrahams family so afraid of him? I didn't learn much from the flashbacks

The whole being ginger thing probably

Edited by The Great Khali

Mr Brightside

Why were Abrahams family so afraid of him? I didn't learn much from the flashbacks

Was it not just his general brutality I d killing the guys with a can etc. I think it was early on and they hadn't accepted that the world and people had changed.

This is where reading the comic has it's downfalls. Already knew Eugene was lying but at least I wasn't a dick and told everyone.

Not sure if I like how disjointed the series has got, was looking forward to seeing what happened at the hospital then it jumps to Abraham and co although was good to see a back story for Abraham.

This is where reading the comic has it's downfalls. Already knew Eugene was lying but at least I wasn't a dick and told everyone.

Not sure if I like how disjointed the series has got, was looking forward to seeing what happened at the hospital then it jumps to Abraham and co although was good to see a back story for Abraham.

This.

I hope that they don't stick with this group for another 3 weeks then suddenly jump back to the hospital then the group at the church etc. They did that in series 3/4 and it was tedious as ****!

Say What Again

bored of it now.

I'm getting there - very quickly.

Everything about it seems to bug me now.

The Abraham "US Marine Corps" character, he's like something out of an 80's Arnie movie. Eugene speaking like some kind of idiotic robot Rain Man. The acting, oh my God the acting (something I NEVER usually notice in TV shows/films). Even some of the little details are getting to me now too. Take the last episode for example. When the bus crashes and gets surrounded by walkers, and they decide to burst out, Abraham runs out and almost wraps his arms round three walkers trying push them away from the bus and clear a path. Surely that approach would see you bitten in no time? Making yourself as big a target as possible and running straight into the walkers for some hand to hand.

I would have let that go as silly, but then Tara turns round to coax Eugene out the bus. That's exactly what she does, she turns round. She stands at the entrance to the walker surrounded bus, with her back to all that's going on behind her, to have a minute long conversation with Eugene.

Don't even start me on Eugene running away from the walkers in the Abraham flashback near the end. Yes I know he's a coward, but he's running away from them like a sissy little girl, taking tiny wee steps and barely making ground on them as they WALK towards him.

I realise I'm ranting, and I have to keep in mind it's based on a comic book, but it's becoming one of these shows I shout at the TV during :lol: It actually reminds me of Prisoner Cell Block H for some reason.

The season got off to a decent start too, but I much preferred it when it was Ricks group. I'm watching out of habit just now, not because it's any good. :(

Edited by Say What Again