Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

chester copperpot

Or get someone round the back of the walker to make a noise and then they will all walk away ... Because they are dumb as shit.

Aye, why don't they get Daryl back to entice them off the fence and away. Some of the shit doesn't make sense. If I was them, I'd be doing the whole Noahs ark shit.

Fill a boat with people, animals that you can eat and seeds from vegetables from b and q then off to the Isle of mull for an extended stay :D

Edited by chester copperpot

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Aye, why don't they get Daryl back to entice them off the fence and away. Some of the shit doesn't make sense. If I was them, I'd be doing the whole Noahs ark shit.

Fill a boat with people, animals that you can eat and seeds from vegetables from b and q then off to the Isle of mull for an extended stay :D

That was exactly what Rick said they were going to do, their plan is to hold tight until Daryl, Abraham & Sasha get back with the vehicles and lead them off.

chester copperpot

That was exactly what Rick said they were going to do, their plan is to hold tight until Daryl, Abraham & Sasha get back with the vehicles and lead them off.

See, I'm a post apocalypse genius :D

See, I'm a post apocalypse genius :D

We should form a shortlist of folks on JKB to survive together! usual @rseholes need not apply, just us more clued up folks  :toff:

chester copperpot

We should form a shortlist of folks on JKB to survive together! usual @rseholes need not apply, just us more clued up folks :toff:

:thumb:

Edited by chester copperpot

Say What Again

We should form a shortlist of folks on JKB to survive together! usual @rseholes need not apply, just us more clued up folks  :toff:

You'll need some zombie fodder.

Count me in. I'll wear the full Hearts strip so when I get bitten and turn, there will be a zombie Jambo walking around for your amusement :thumb:

chester copperpot

You'll need some zombie fodder.

Count me in. I'll wear the full Hearts strip so when I get bitten and turn, there will be a zombie Jambo walking around for your amusement :thumb:

You'd be easy to bite given yer size ya fat ******* :lol:

chester copperpot

Not much happens on tnites episode.

Sadly.

Think it's next week that the whole Glenn thing is revealed but never saw any clips of what was happening next week so could be wrong.

the mrs is doing the ironing in front of the telly and i've been banished to the study. Hoping she hurrys up so I can have a watch! Not read this thread yet incase of spoilers. 

Didn't Chekov say something about if you introduce a missile launcher in the first act, you have to fire it in the third? Or something like that.

that was pretty p!sh to be honest. Surely one of the lowest death counts? The trio that Daryl went to help were pathetic, could see the diabetic lass getting chomped as soon as she went to put flowers on the bodies. 

I hope Daryl gets revenge for his crossbow and bike and doesn't wimp out when he meets up with them again. 

alwaysthereinspirit

that was pretty p!sh to be honest. Surely one of the lowest death counts? The trio that Daryl went to help were pathetic, could see the diabetic lass getting chomped as soon as she went to put flowers on the bodies. 

I hope Daryl gets revenge for his crossbow and bike and doesn't wimp out when he meets up with them again. 

They did tell Daryl they were sorry. He then said to them "you will be"

I'm going to take Daryl at his word.

chester copperpot

Well I never........

Won't spoil it however I think we can all guess what happens tonight.

My link cut off near the end so will wait on the general discussions later on tnite to find out what happened at the end.

Am I right in saying that next week's is the last one until Spring next year?

Glens fate..

Glenn lives. He managed to hide under that bin he was standing on.

Hmmmmmm....Maybe his pals guts all over him confused the zombies.

Should be brown bread :muggy:

Edited by EreWeG0..

chester copperpot

Glens fate..

Glenn lives. He managed to hide under that bin he was standing on.

Hmmmmmm....Maybe his pals guts all over him confused the zombies.

Should be brown bread :muggy:

Yip. It wasn't even clever.

Well I never........

Won't spoil it however I think we can all guess what happens tonight.

My link cut off near the end so will wait on the general discussions later on tnite to find out what happened at the end.

Am I right in saying that next week's is the last one until Spring next year?

correct one more episode until IIRC February

thought it was pretty good. 

Gonna be big trouble next week though! 

For us survival experts ( :toff: ) why would you leave a big tall thing right next to the wall knowing that it could crumple your only hard-line of defence? Mad Rick oot!!  :behead:

Say What Again

So I'm guessing the kid with the gun is going to take revenge on Rick by killing Carl?

I don't think we're that lucky :(

I didn't think the latest episode was that bad. The stuff with Glen/Enid was a bit dull, but there have been worse episodes.

chester copperpot

I don't think we're that lucky :(

I didn't think the latest episode was that bad. The stuff with Glen/Enid was a bit dull, but there have been worse episodes.

That's where I'm at. Wasn't bad but they could've put some thought into Glenns escape. Pretty poor writing on their part.

Carl is a wee dick :lol:

So I'm guessing the kid with the gun is going to take revenge on Rick by killing Carl?

i think he is like most of us and hates carl and just wants to shoot him as the lass seemed for some unknown reason liked carl rather than him.

chester copperpot

Did anyone get any teasers about next week's finale?

My link went off just as the building crashed into the fence. Grrrr!

Did anyone get any teasers about next week's finale?

My link went off just as the building crashed into the fence. Grrrr!

There was around a 10 second teaser showing the walkers coming through the fence and then a shot of Maggie trying to get up some ladders with walkers after her. Edited by slashishere

Avoided reading the comments in case of spoilers but I have just watches to the end of season 4 over this past week and a bit and have to say I loved it, such a good show.