• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Glenn getting offed makes up for the stupid Glenn dumpster bin stuff last season - which was a bit of a low point in terms of story for me.

This. A reverse shark-jump. I stopped watching when it was revealed he was still alive the first time. I missed the last four or five episodes of the last season but decided to give the new episode a chance. Definitely a marked improvement.

...a bit disco

I'm glad it all went down like it did.

Before it aired, there was a sense of Negan becoming the baddie we all love to hate. Almost like in a way.

After that though, he is just one nasty b******.

I'm glad it all went down like it did.

Before it aired, there was a sense of Negan becoming the baddie we all love to hate. Almost like in a way.

After that though, he is just one nasty b******.

Didn't work on me then. I freaking love the guy.

That episode was the first and the last one I've ever seen. No need for that.

What exactly were you expecting? You got a picnic scene ffs.

That episode was the first and the last one I've ever seen. No need for that.

Quite a lot of people have said that they'll no longer watch the show due to the brutality of the executions. Personally I think there's been scenes just as bad as this one throughout the show but due to not being as hyped up as this episode nobody seems to have bothered (Lou I know you said that this was the first you've watched so you won't be aware of these). The one that leaps out is the scene in sanctuary at the start of season 5 where all the people that have been captured are lined along a trough with the purpose of being whacked on the back of the head with a baseball bat and then having their throats slit to bleed out ready to be chopped up for human consumption, you actually graphically see a couple of people fall victim to this. I actually found that more brutal than the Negan kills in all honesty.

People need to remember the kind of world that the producers are trying to portray.

Quite a lot of people have said that they'll no longer watch the show due to the brutality of the executions. Personally I think there's been scenes just as bad as this one throughout the show but due to not being as hyped up as this episode nobody seems to have bothered (Lou I know you said that this was the first you've watched so you won't be aware of these). The one that leaps out is the scene in sanctuary at the start of season 5 where all the people that have been captured are lined along a trough with the purpose of being whacked on the back of the head with a baseball bat and then having their throats slit to bleed out ready to be chopped up for human consumption, you actually graphically see a couple of people fall victim to this. I actually found that more brutal than the Negan kills in all honesty.

People need to remember the kind of world that the producers are trying to portray.

All of this for me.

The most brutal bit in my view is the episode where Maggie C sections the baby and Carl then basically executes his mother to stop her turning into a Walker. Whether she died before the bullet or not is irrelevant in my book.

We're talking about a child putting a bullet in his mothers head. That is way above and beyond killing someone with a baseball bat.

Say What Again

Didn't Rick bite a guys throat out too?

Carole shooting a child in the back of the head for going mental was pretty shocking too tbh.

Carole shooting a child in the back of the head for going mental was pretty shocking too tbh.

And her killing and burning two folk because they had a touch of flu :D

Oh and when the Governor decapitated Hershal :D

Heck, this was tame in comparison.

Always think the worst scene for me was when they were getting the walker out the well on the farm and it just split open :D

That was the worst for me by a distance. Incredibly difficult viewing.

Cannibalism, child murder and flat out brutality, yet not one of you heartless b******s mentioned Eugene chowing down on prime human loin. Enough to make a man have night terrors for life.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

scottish_chicP

"Look at the flowers" :sob:

Still think that when Sophia came out of the barn was one of TV's most shocking moments.

Also think last nights episode would have had more impact being the finale to season six rather than the premiere to season seven.

Edited by Getintaethem

That was the worst for me by a distance. Incredibly difficult viewing.

I'm with you on this baj, most difficult thing I've probably ever watched Edited by Poseidon

Thank goodness (for some folks), the writers made sure Judith was well out of the way. Imagine if Negan had threatened her with Lucile, or ordered Rick to chop her with the axe.

Thank goodness (for some folks), the writers made sure Judith was well out of the way. Imagine if Negan had threatened her with Lucile, or ordered Rick to chop her with the axe.

Just as well they changed from the comics in regards to baby Judith. :D

Another thing I got from the episode was Rick Stating how do we fight them they have an army, then right at the end looking at the lone Zombie and kind of nodding.

He has an army just needs to find a way to utilize or control them and ofcourse figure out how to get daryl back.

Don't open this unless you REALLY don't give a shit about spoilers.

sasMCEu.jpg

RtQBQMj.jpg

Edited by Solid Snake

sasMCEu.jpg

RtQBQMj.jpg

It's cool, I don't plan on watching the movie Pandorum :P

sasMCEu.jpg

RtQBQMj.jpg

It's fake.

It's not walking dead. Taken from the 2009 action/horror/sci-fi flick Pandorum.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

It's cool, I don't plan on watching the movie Pandorum :P

:lol: :lol:

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

Say What Again

Well we didn't have to wait long for the introduction of Ezekiel and Shiva. Pretty quickly into their story with The Saviours too.

Carol is a feckin pain in the arse though!

Well we didn't have to wait long for the introduction of Ezekiel and Shiva. Pretty quickly into their story with The Saviours too.

Carol is a feckin pain in the arse though!

Outrageous. My fav character...well, when she's on her killing sprees :D

jack D and coke

Would've been difficult to match last weeks. This was sort of typical of any episode Morgan is at the forefront of. Pish boring.

It's getting to the stage where they could easily compress each season into three 90-minute long feature length episodes.

So many boring filler episodes every year now.

chester copperpot

Quite liked the tiger, that was pretty cool and next weeks looks a bit better.

A question tho, how can the humans eat the pigs who are 'infected' surely eating their flesh when they are munching on zombies would make them in turn zombies naw?

Quite liked the tiger, that was pretty cool and next weeks looks a bit better.

A question tho, how can the humans eat the pigs who are 'infected' surely eating their flesh when they are munching on zombies would make them in turn zombies naw?

Thought that was maybe the point? Negan's lot eat the pigs and then get ill and they kill some of them off? Maybe i'm wrong but definitely think you shouldn't be allowed to eat zombie pigs and live

Thought that was maybe the point? Negan's lot eat the pigs and then get ill and they kill some of them off? Maybe i'm wrong but definitely think you shouldn't be allowed to eat zombie pigs and live

Unless the heat of cooking kills the virus? Just S thought!

I'm glad that filler episode is out the way now, although I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode focuses just on Daryl! Be disappointing if that is the case, as much as he is a legend.

chester copperpot

I'm glad that filler episode is out the way now, although I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode focuses just on Daryl! Be disappointing if that is the case, as much as he is a legend.

Looks like it will be going by the trailers show for next week.

The Wolves cooked Bob's leg after he'd been bitten. Not sure if they would have turned or not but both Bob and The Wolves thought that they would have.

The Wolves cooked Bob's leg after he'd been bitten. Not sure if they would have turned or not but both Bob and The Wolves thought that they would have.

Nah, it was the Terminus cannibals. Not that it mattered as they all got killed anyway :D

I don't mind episodes like last night at all. I love the gore etc but it would be daft to have 40mins of bashing/slicing heads. I don't like Morgan at all, however I like to see how they develop Carol given she died ages ago in the comic. I presume they're going to have her romantically involved with Ezekiel, which again would be a change from the comic (oh his part).

Edited by neilnunb

Just got around to watching the latest episode. I didn't mind it to be honest. It was obviously a massive come down from last week but that was to be expected.

Rudolf's Mate

Would've been difficult to match last weeks. This was sort of typical of any episode Morgan is at the forefront of. Pish boring.

I broke from the norm of waiting until the season had finished as I couldn't wait to find out who got it. It hit home what you've said quite a few times re me not having to dwell on a bad episode. Gutted as now I've got to wait after watching that one :lol:

Supposedly episode 4 is 25 mins longer. Had better be a corker if true!

And supposedly 'saddled with grief'...wonder if another main character is going. :D

Maggie loses the baby?

Good thinking. The wording does point to that.

There are rumours Eugene is for the chop but that would be another big change from the comic.

Rudolf's Mate

And supposedly 'saddled with grief'...wonder if another main character is going. :D

The article I read just said they hoped to make way for extra killing [emoji3]

Say What Again

What's the deal with bucket on the head of the walkers chained to the fence? I didn't get that. I must have missed something. I didn't see any purpose it in it at all.