Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Gavsy Van Gaverson

What's the deal with bucket on the head of the walkers chained to the fence? I didn't get that. I must have missed something. I didn't see any purpose it in it at all.

I think the Walkers act as as sort of Moat between the outside world and Negan's place. However, the bucket thing confused me a bit too. Did they just put a bucket over the walkers heads as it is easier to move them into position?

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

chester copperpot

I really enjoyed that. just watched it and thought it was good.

Think eventually tho Negan will have a revolt on his hands

Trevor McDonald stole the show confused the heck out of me for a minute.

She'd some light on it for me, I wasn't really paying attention, what was that bit about??

She'd some light on it for me, I wasn't really paying attention, what was that bit about??

It was a trailer for a new drama about Mars on National Geographic.

It was a trailer for a new drama about Mars on National Geographic.

Ah right, cheers, thought was something to do with the walking dead.

Quite enjoyed that. I'm still trying to figure Dwight out, his heart just doesn't seem in it with Negan.

Aye strange that, after he was good enough to steal his wife and permanently disfigure him.

Aye strange that, after he was good enough to steal his wife and permanently disfigure him.

Yes but he's probably been a dick to a lot of his people and yet they all seem loyal to him. Dwight to me looks conflicted, he almost looked envious at Daryl's show of defiance.

North Berwick Jambo

Going to be stuck in my head for a while

All #*#*#*# week now! Even my missus is at it, every once in a while all you here is "were on east street, and it feels so sweet" :(

All #*#*#*# week now! Even my missus is at it, every once in a while all you here is "were on east street, and it feels so sweet" :(

:D have to say, usually I watch each episode 3 or 4 times over the course of the week but I only watched this one twice on the Monday night because the song was nippy as ****.

Say What Again

Why did he not just say "I am Neegan" and then work himself into a position so he could assassinate the chump?

Far too sensible.

I thought the exact same thing

Caught right up with the Walking Dead last Sunday. From about half way last season up to now.

That scene where I thought he would cut his arm off! Jesus ****!

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Same, I've been singing it to myself all feckin week :muggy:

Jambo, Goodbye

Not a whole lot to talk about in Episode 4 but it was still a very enjoyable episode. Even when they lost the prison things weren't this bad.

Eugene is still nippy as!

Jambo, Goodbye

Does it still show early Monday morning on Fox or was that just for the season opener?

No idea, I watch it online GMT +9

jack D and coke

Thought that was a good build up episode. The rage is also growing in rick he's going to explode...And i want to kill that ****ing Dwight myself :seething:

Got a short memory, but wasnt alexandria basically ruined with the zombie invasion, and the girl who is in charge of the armoury,wasnt she shot with the. Crossbow ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a short memory, but wasnt alexandria basically ruined with the zombie invasion, and the girl who is in charge of the armoury,wasnt she shot with the. Crossbow ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they fought off the zombie horde with a petrol tanker and a bazooka.

The girl shot through the eye was the Doctor.

Shanks said no

?The primary mattress theory seems to be

When a heavy loss settles on a person's mind, it's usually their bed that is the place of utmost comfort ? but without a bed to lay down in, the degree of comfort in mourning is decreased substantially.

Say What Again

Does anyone think Negan is just a bit of a parody. Hard to take him seriously

I get what you're saying, but I guess you have to remember he's a comic book character. I used to get fed up with Eugene or Michonne's perma-scowl, silent type, but they're just playing the role of their character in the comics.

I actually like the Negan character. He's bat-shit crazy :lol:

Interesting fact, Negan's character is based on Henry Rollins.

Negan is a prominent character in the comic so I'd expect him to be around for a while yet.

alwaysthereinspirit

CORAL fecks it up again.

I hate that kid

:muggy:

My wife was mad at me as I kept yelling at the TV

"Good job Carl, way to go Carl"

Idiot.

Interesting fact, Negan's character is based on Henry Rollins.

Negan is a prominent character in the comic so I'd expect him to be around for a while yet.

Henry Rollins actually auditioned for the part but didn't get it, despite the fact it was based on him.

Say What Again

Henry Rollins actually auditioned for the part but didn't get it, despite the fact it was based on him.

For some bizarre reason that made me think of the old Only an Excuse line (from way back when it was on the radio).

He was as angry as a mongoose who'd just finished runner-up to Denis Law, in a Denis Law look-a-like contest :lol:

Edited by Say What Again