• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

91 sleeps :D

FFS.

Couldn't remember, when I saw this thread had resurfaced I assumed it was imminent  :sad3:

Trailer says 23rd October in the States.

Argh...to be fair I just got the date from imdb so wasn't confirmed. Had a feeling previous ones were out around Halloween.

William H. Bonney

Argh...to be fair I just got the date from imdb so wasn't confirmed. Had a feeling previous ones were out around Halloween.

I thought October 9th too. Maybe the trailer is wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
The Internet

Finally started reading the comics after getting the first compendium from an Amazon voucher. They're so good, some proper brutal stuff in them :lol: 

• 1 month later...
chester copperpot

Not long now folks! New season starts Monday 24th in the U.K. :)

Sunday 23rd for this chap ;)

Edit apparently this Negan chap turns out to be a bit of a pussycat in the series!

Edited by chester copperpot

Sunday 23rd for this chap ;)

Edit apparently this Negan chap turns out to be a bit of a pussycat in the series!

Not bad for some!

Yeah I've heard the same. A bit of a psycho at the same time!

Better call Saul

saw a bit of a trailer of the upcoming series with some rasta boy with a tiger as a pet with an army by his side .

The zombies seem to be less of the focus/enemy now they need to divider a new breed of zombies that are filled with rage instead of the slow moving buggers that are init just now.

Edited by Ferris Bueller

I have a hunch that episode one will solely focus on morgan and we won't find out who negan killed till episode 2.

I think it's already been confirmed that we'll find out in the first episode. There would be an outcry otherwise.

William H. Bonney

I think it's already been confirmed that we'll find out in the first episode. There would be an outcry otherwise.

Ah ok. I had a feeling they might have dragged it out like they did with Glen last season.

Ah ok. I had a feeling they might have dragged it out like they did with Glen last season.

my thinking they will start the episode right at the point where negan is swinging lucille

chester copperpot

Any leaks on who is getting it?

I seriously could manage anyone except Maggie being knocked off. I love the lassie

William H. Bonney

Any leaks on who is getting it?

I seriously could manage anyone except Maggie being knocked off. I love the lassie

The general consensus is glen, but I'm going for Eugene .

I have a mini spoiler video which was released by AMC if anyone wants me to post the link? I Don't want to spoil it for anyone! It appears to contain a scene immediately after the attack between Rick and Negan. You don't see who is killed but some people claim they have "figured it out" although I can't see it myself.

Alternatively, the video can be found on Digital Spy

**WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS!**

chester copperpot

I have a mini spoiler video which was released by AMC if anyone wants me to post the link? I Don't want to spoil it for anyone! It appears to contain a scene immediately after the attack between Rick and Negan. You don't see who is killed but some people claim they have "figured it out" although I can't see it myself.

aye man geez it :lol:

aye man geez it :lol:

**********************************************WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-walking-dead/news/a810833/walking-dead-spoilers-after-negan-killer-first-episode/

Here you go mate. If you scroll down to the bottom you will see the video which contains a scene from the first episode and appears to be immediately after the killer scene. There's a bit of speculation as well!

Edited by D4nny_

I think Abraham is for the chop. The whole him and Sasha getting together was just too 'happy' for it not to be ripped apart.

The rumour is there's two getting killed so on that basis surely the other has to be Glenn. I know they don't always stick to the comics in terms of characters but it is just too much of a change. Everyone expects it after all whereas the last time we thought he'd been munched it was a bigger surprise.

If it isn't Glenn then I seriously hope it's Eugene. Has that fecker actually done anything yet??? :D

I think Abraham is for the chop. The whole him and Sasha getting together was just too 'happy' for it not to be ripped apart.

The rumour is there's two getting killed so on that basis surely the other has to be Glenn. I know they don't always stick to the comics in terms of characters but it is just too much of a change. Everyone expects it after all whereas the last time we thought he'd been munched it was a bigger surprise.

If it isn't Glenn then I seriously hope it's Eugene. Has that fecker actually done anything yet??? :D

To be fair, I think when they made out that Glenn had been killed was a feeler for public reaction. The amount of negativity that brought was unreal and I wouldn't be surprised if they spare Glenn on this occasion, same with Daryl

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-walking-dead/news/a810833/walking-dead-spoilers-after-negan-killer-first-episode/

Here you go mate. If you scroll down to the bottom you will see the video which contains a scene from the first episode and appears to be immediately after the killer scene. There's a bit of speculation as well!

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Blood splatter on Ricks right cheek would suggest it's someone to the right of him.

w_capture-d-e-cran-2016-04-05-a-17-01-52

Maggie is directly next to Rick on his right but you would surely hear Glenn doing his nut if it was her (unless they've edited it out). I think it's going to be Abraham as Michonne,Daryl,Rosita and Glenn are probably to far away from Rick.

Edited by iantjambo

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Blood splatter on Ricks right cheek would suggest it's someone to the right of him.

w_capture-d-e-cran-2016-04-05-a-17-01-52

Maggie is directly next to Rick on his right but you would surely hear Glenn doing his nut if it was her (unless they've edited it out). I think it's going to be Abraham as Michonne,Daryl,Rosita and Glenn are probably to far away from Rick.

That's a very good point!

It was Glenn in the comics.. just saying..

That's true however Daryl should have been killed in the last season, but it was the girl with glasses instead that got the arrow through the eye. Glenn appeared to die in the previous season and I can't help think that it was the producers putting the feelers out and they got a bad reaction from people who thought he had died.

kingantti1874

While resting for the night, the group is ambushed and captured by The Saviors. Their leader, Negan, lines up the survivors, taunts them and informs them of the 'new world order.' He tells them he will choose one member of the group to kill in retribution for the Saviors that the group had killed. He initially dismisses Glenn, on his insane reasoning of not wanting to be considered racist in his selection of a victim. However, Negan cruelly chooses him after a final random selection. He ignores pleas from Glenn and the others and brutally bludgeons him in front of the survivors with his baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he nicknames "Lucille".

Glenn manages to survive the first of Negan's blows. But, it did horrific damage, crushing his skull which caused one of his eyes to pop out. He tries to cry out Maggie's name before he eventually succumbs to another violent strike on the face breaking his jaw and teeth. Glenn dies tragically from severe trauma to the head. Once dead, Negan keeps beating the corpse until there is nothing recognizable left of Glenn. Negan departs with a final warning, leaving the survivors to their grief.

After a short scuffle between Rick and Maggie, the group decide to gather up Glenn's remains and continue to the Hilltop to bury him. Maggie decides she will remain at the Hilltop with Sophia and raise her new baby there, as it was Glenn's final wish. Rick makes a promise to Maggie that he will get revenge for Glenn's murder before departing back to Alexandria.

kingantti1874

That's true however Daryl should have been killed in the last season, but it was the girl with glasses instead that got the arrow through the eye. Glenn appeared to die in the previous season and I can't help think that it was the producers putting the feelers out and they got a bad reaction from people who thought he had died.

Maybe but would be quite a departure.. the show probably does need to go it's own way from the comics so you never know

The rumour is that Neagan will kill 2 people, doesn't necessarily easy two of Ricks group. My feeling, he kills Glen, then when one of his own group demands another killing me makes an example of him.

Think Glen is a goner, only other alternative is Abraham

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I think Daryl and Abraham both get taken out.

In one of the scenes in the trailers the blanket Daryl is wrapped in is lying on the ground in the back ground. Clue it could be him.

Abraham is close to rick so the blood splatter on ricks cheek means it could be him.

Third thing is in the last episode Negen smacks the bat down on their head and they look up. Negen says they're "taking it like a trooper."

The only people in that line up tough enough to take a barb wire bat to the skull and look negen in the eyes again would be Daryl and Abraham.

I think in the comics both should be dead already. It's possible they both get done in this episode.

In one of the scenes in the trailers the blanket Daryl is wrapped in is lying on the ground in the back ground. Clue it could be him.

Abraham is close to rick so the blood splatter on ricks cheek means it could be him.

Third thing is in the last episode Negen smacks the bat down on their head and they look up. Negen says they're "taking it like a trooper."

The only people in that line up tough enough to take a barb wire bat to the skull and look negen in the eyes again would be Daryl and Abraham.

I think in the comics both should be dead already. It's possible they both get done in this episode.

Daryl doesn't exist in the comics, he was only created for the tv show.

Abraham does die in them though, as does Glenn obviously.

Having said that, Carol should be long gone going by the comics.

Fruitmachine76

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Blood splatter on Ricks right cheek would suggest it's someone to the right of him.w_capture-d-e-cran-2016-04-05-a-17-01-52

I'm not convinced it's a blood splatter as such... think maybe Negan has touched Ricks face with the end of Lucille post-pummelling. If that's the case, it's back to being anybody.

I'm going with Glenn.

yeah but negan when he says about still being alive after the first hit is shocked so would IMO rule out daryl and abraham

Samuel Camazzola

I think it's Aaron. He's not really carrying any weight with his story so would be a straightforward write off of a character.

Say What Again

I just typed a right long winded detailed post of my thoughts, then clicked 'full version' on my phone instead of 'post'.

Raging! :lol:

In summary, I'm sticking with Abraham. Same as I went for right after the cliffhanger, on this thread.

If it's Aaron, which I really don't think it will be, I'll be :seething:

Edited by Say What Again

Arthur Morgan

Third thing is in the last episode Negen smacks the bat down on their head and they look up. Negen says they're "taking it like a champ."

FTFY :thumbsup: