Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

Craig Gordons Gloves

One of my employees has a side business called Walker Nation he does podcasts, walking dead fanfest conventions and all sorts. He's on first names with most of the cast and crew but won't reveal a thing that he knows. If any of you want to tune in then his podcasts are available on iTunes etc under walker nation.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

So the person killed was:

Abraham AND Glenn :sob:

Shit, knew I shouldn't have read the spoiler it hasn't even been aired yet ffs! :seething:

But I'm :seething: even more about Abraham :seething:

Shit, knew I shouldn't have read the spoiler it hasn't even been aired yet ffs! :seething:

But I'm :seething: even more about Abraham :seething:

It was on Fox at half 2 mate

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yup the aired it at the same time as America were seeing it.

Currently watching on +1 who needs to be awake at work :laugh:

I started watching 8 minutes in so I think I missed the executions.

Edited by OFhater

Well worth staying up for. Pretty eye popping stuff.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Well worth staying up for. Pretty eye popping stuff.

Already looking forward to Negan's downfall :seething:

**** me I just got what you said about "eye popping stuff" :o

Edited by OFhater

I'm away back to bed, I'm off today :verysmug:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'm away back to bed, I'm off today :verysmug:

Up until yesterday I thought I was off. As it turned out the boss had other plans :(.

Still, got Wednesday off for the Killie game :D

That was brilliant gripping stuff.

Back with a bang.

I wont say anything else until everyones watched it

Brutal, that's all I'll say.

Think i need to lie down again!

What do you guys think regarding my comment on post 1155? I know you won't want to discuss it until everyone has seen it but did you see it as well? I honestly think it was.

chester copperpot

What do you guys think regarding my comment on post 1155? I know you won't want to discuss it until everyone has seen it but did you see it as well? I honestly think it was.

Im off to take another wee look the now to see if I can get confirmation. Didnt even cross my mind at the time.

Haud on 2 tics

thehibsareintheirbeds

Was the guy they strung up in the last episode surely.

Pretty brutal stuff, no punches pulled there. Well worth the early start!

Samuel Camazzola

That was one of the most intense viewings I've ever seen.

True to form, the next couple of episodes will likely jump to Morgan and Carol's storyline to let everything settle down again.

No chance. That was a male Zombie.

It was more when Rick was dangling from it, maybe it was just him hallucinating or something (or maybe I was :lol: )

It was more when Rick was dangling from it, maybe it was just him hallucinating or something (or maybe I was :lol: )

Perhaps post traumatic stress after watching it! :)

But yeah my take was guy walker.

Say What Again

Well they certainly didn't wimp out, which I worried they'd do.

Agree about the hanging walker. 100% a male IMO.

Fair enough about the walker. I didn't take any notice initially until Rick was hanging from it then it looked like Carol :lol:

Agree it must have PTSD :D

Samuel Camazzola

that hanging Walker was Carol wasn't it

Wasn't that the guy who was captured at the end of season six when the guys were creating road blocks everywhere. I'm sure was on the road with Neagan's guys when the camper van had to reverse away.

alwaysthereinspirit

The writers did a great job. The Negan character is turning out to be a totally upstanding citizen of the community. Crazy much. Holy $#!t. I was scared he'd make eye contact with me.

I thought it was a very good episode, the brutality was gut wrenching though - maybe like some of the best horror movies though, they should have downplayed the violence with more suspense....less is actually more.

I'm still in two minds if it was too much gore or not but the guy who played Denny Duquette in Grey's Anatomy (nailed it) - and an honorable mention for Trevor from GTA 5 who played Simon  (I think he has a big future ahead.)

Wasn't that the guy who was captured at the end of season six when the guys were creating road blocks everywhere. I'm sure was on the road with Neagan's guys when the camper van had to reverse away.

Yeah I think you're right

Mac_fae_Gillie

knew pretty much who the kill would be but was thrown by the Eye popping scene didn't expect that person to exit.

This guys makes the governor look great in a lawless society sheer brutality prevails least for now assume he will come a cropper by seasons end.

Wonder if WD is looking for an end story? season 7 now can't see it going past 10.

knew pretty much who the kill would be but was thrown by the Eye popping scene didn't expect that person to exit.

This guys makes the governor look great in a lawless society sheer brutality prevails least for now assume he will come a cropper by seasons end.

Wonder if WD is looking for an end story? season 7 now can't see it going past 10.

I actually think Negan will be around longer than this season, I hope he is. The guy is psycotically brilliant.

That was one of the most intense viewings I've ever seen.

True to form, the next couple of episodes will likely jump to Morgan and Carol's storyline to let everything settle down again.

From the trailer for next week, it looks like they're staying with the aftermath for now. I'm glad, as leaving storylines hanging for several episodes has been one of the negatives in the show, especially Glenn's dead or not last season.

From the trailer for next week, it looks like they're staying with the aftermath for now. I'm glad, as leaving storylines hanging for several episodes has been one of the negatives in the show, especially Glenn's dead or not last season.

Was there a trailer right after the show? The one I've seen, which is supposedly for Episode 2, showed Carol and Morgan at the Kingdom. Episode 3 is rumoured to be about Tara.

Great episode, hope the others follow.

Anyone else gutted Rick didn't cut off Carl's arm :stuart:

Re Spoiler agree

Would've been a ball ache for the special effects folk going forward, but having set his stall out, he should've seen it through. Just logic, not that we're a psychos or anything

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was there a trailer right after the show? The one I've seen, which is supposedly for Episode 2, showed Carol and Morgan at the Kingdom. Episode 3 is rumoured to be about Tara.

Yeah, trailer I saw right after the credits in last night's show included Rick addressing the Alexandria residents.

Yeah, trailer I saw right after the credits in last night's show included Rick addressing the Alexandria residents.

Cool. I'll take a look tonight. It could be they'll switch between the two storylines but we'll certainly see a lot of the Kingdom next week.

So what is everyone thinking, the kingdom are gona help rick ???actually kinda forgot who and how alexandria was left like,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk