• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

the stone rose

Negan's reaction to meeting Father Gabriel nearly caused me to spit out my drink!

Reminded me of the butler in Mr Deeds with Adam Sandler

Negan's reaction to meeting Father Gabriel nearly caused me to spit out my drink!

His parting comment to Rick was brilliant

"I just stuck my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it" :rofl:

Henry Rollins actually auditioned for the part but didn't get it, despite the fact it was based on him.

Henry Rollins

Henry Rollins

You?re hard

You?re hard

Big Jimmy Nail

Big Jimmy Nail

You?re hard as well

chester copperpot

Just finished watching it. Brewing up nicely. Theres no way Daryl and Dwight are going to end up buddies.

Daryl is going to take his ass to town once he gets his crossbow back.

Just finished watching it. Brewing up nicely. Theres no way Daryl and Dwight are going to end up buddies.

Daryl is going to take his ass to town once he gets his crossbow back.

Been wondering if they'll have Daryl (tv only character) take over from Dwight's comic storylines because you would expect him to want revenge but slight problem with that is...

Dwight is an important character and still alive in the comic.

chester copperpot

Been wondering if they'll have Daryl (tv only character) take over from Dwight's comic storylines because you would expect him to want revenge but slight problem with that is...

Dwight is an important character and still alive in the comic.

I dont follow the comics mate so thats interesting to hear.

I am loving this series so far tho. I hate seeing the good guys in such a predicament but you just know they're going to stumble on some big ass armoured vehicle and end up smoking that ******* Negan.

I love him but also hate him

I dont follow the comics mate so thats interesting to hear.

I am loving this series so far tho. I hate seeing the good guys in such a predicament but you just know they're going to stumble on some big ass armoured vehicle and end up smoking that ******* Negan.

I love him but also hate him

All they have to do is go back to the prison and take charge of the Governor's tank, which I believe was simply left abandoned there.

alwaysthereinspirit

All they have to do is go back to the prison and take charge of the Governor's tank, which I believe was simply left abandoned there.

Havent they moved many miles away now. From Georgia closer to Washington.

Sawdust Caesar

It would be no good as Daryl dropped a grenade down the gun barrel and rendered it useless.

Okay episode, more stage setting. 

Kind of bored of this season already though, you can just see how it'll pan out. Threatening figure puts Rick in a corner until he is pushed too far. Along the way his friends try to cajole him while Rick gives it the 'I can't' bull. Finally there is a battle, Rick survives while others die along the way and in the final battle. 

Right now I'd honestly take Negan bashing in Rick with Lucille just to revivalist the format. 

Okay episode, more stage setting. 

Kind of bored of this season already though, you can just see how it'll pan out. Threatening figure puts Rick in a corner until he is pushed too far. Along the way his friends try to cajole him while Rick gives it the 'I can't' bull. Finally there is a battle, Rick survives while others die along the way and in the final battle. 

Right now I'd honestly take Negan bashing in Rick with Lucille just to revivalist the format.

Kind of where I'm at too. When Negan was silhouetted against the fence a quick bullet to the head, followed by a bazooka attack on his trucks would have done the job. Cut off the head and the rest would crumble, in fact most would be glad to be rid of him. None of it really makes sense anymore.

1 gun, 1 [soon to be made] bullet.

Maybe put it through Coral's skull to stop him being an idiot? 

Can see future episodes focusing on the struggle to get 'something special' for Negen's next supply run. Dull as. Happy to be proved wrong.

I much preferred the format where the zombies actually were a threat. Their existence is now mainly a side story, a mere inconvenience. 

Jambo, Goodbye

What's to stop them packing up and leaving?

There are 49 other states to choose from. Why stay now that Alexandria is essentially a vassal.

luckyBatistuta

1 gun, 1 [soon to be made] bullet.

Maybe put it through Coral's skull to stop him being an idiot? 

If there is a god. Don't know a single person that likes him.

Rudolf's Mate

His parting comment to Rick was brilliant

"I just stuck my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it" :rofl:

That was outstanding. Great character for me. 

If there is a god. Don't know a single person that likes him.

I like Carl :D

That kid has been through hell ffs. Shot in the guts, kills his mum, shot in the eye etc. He has bigger balls than Rick who has practically had an easy ride of it. Heck, they've even left out Rick losing his hand from the comics.

Shit hair though obviously.

It's not the character for me. Don't think I've taken to the lad playing him from day one.

No, no I get that too as he seems to split opinion but I think he does a good turn. Child actors are usually annoying as **** but I don't mind him.

Everyone saying how annoying carl is needs to watch The strain, the laddie in that is even more fekkin annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

Everyone saying how annoying carl is needs to watch The strain, the laddie in that is even more fekkin annoying

:lol:

What that little tosser done when he took a huff at the end of last season!

Sawdust Caesar

Agreed, I don't even think his dad misses him, in fact he's probably grateful his son isn't there, what with all the shagging he's doing.

...a bit disco

Agreed, I don't even think his dad misses him, in fact he's probably grateful his son isn't there, what with all the shagging he's doing.

Indeed.

Too busy getting pished and pumping younger lesbians.

Anyone seen the crazy theory going about that Daryl was communicating with Rick by blinking through Morse code?At first I thought it was a load of nonsense but it appears there might actually be something in it.

When negan approached the gate, why didn't he just shoot him in the head.

Rick underestimated Negan from the start and doesn't want to do it again, right now for all he knows there's thousands of Negan's people who would tear Alexandria apart if he killed him. Best to play along until he knows more.

Anyone seen the crazy theory going about that Daryl was communicating with Rick by blinking through Morse code?At first I thought it was a load of nonsense but it appears there might actually be something in it.

Any vids on this??

Funnily enough, at the start of the episode panning through Alexandria, on the wall in one of the rooms was a big board saying "American Morse Code".

Any vids on this??

Best link I could find http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2016/11/15/the-walking-dead-daryls-morse-code-message-to-rick-decoded/

Funnily enough, at the start of the episode panning through Alexandria, on the wall in one of the rooms was a big board saying "American Morse Code".

I'm still not sure I buy it completely as it seems a bit far fetched but I wouldn't put it past them.

Fultons Right Leg

I'm done with it. This weeks episode was absolute toley!! Apart from the opening episode the series as a whole

has been very disappointing.

How long would he have to be staring directly at him for just to get one single word, never mind a meaningful message? 

Absolutely farcical if this turns out to be true.

How long would he have to be staring directly at him for just to get one single word, never mind a meaningful message? 

Absolutely farcical if this turns out to be true.

I agree it seems a tad far fetched and a bit ridiculous. Apparently the blinks have been interpreted as 'H T' as in a warning about Hilltop but not sure about it. I do think the Morse Code poster was shown at the start of the episode for a reason though.

Captain Price

The morse code thing could be true - the writers of the walking dead are absolutely fantastic in leaving little Easter eggs and things like that.

Anyone seen New Rockstars videos on YouTube? They dissect each episode and tell us tiny, almost insignificant details that we miss.

the look between them just before negan's men left alexandria suggested that they were planning something.

A couple of thoughts on episode 5.

My god. Hands down, TWD's worst-ever episode. Awful dialogue, nonsensical sub-plots and third-rate acting...it was like a microcosm of the entire show.

A couple of thoughts on episode 5.

My god. Hands down, TWD's worst-ever episode. Awful dialogue, nonsensical sub-plots and third-rate acting...it was like a microcosm of the entire show.

Agreed. What did we learn from that? Nothing at all. 

And what are the chances of finding 2 pairs of roller skates exactly the right size on the side of the road? Ridiculous

Worst episode for a good while. Utter shite in every way imaginable.

Absolutely nothing has happened since the Negan kills, every single episode has been filler.

jack D and coke

Absolutely nothing has happened since the Negan kills, every single episode has been filler.

I didn't think last weeks was too bad you know it's building something but everything about last nights was ****ing awful. Brutal acting the lot, just pish!!

I didn't think last weeks was too bad you know it's building something but everything about last nights was ******* awful. Brutal acting the lot, just pish!!

Agreed was probably the best of the bunch. Looks like next week's is another bottle episode featuring Tara and Heath, does anyone actually care what happened to them?

Say What Again

I understand the need for these type of episodes but there are just far too many of them in TWD. 16 episodes a season is overkill IMO.

Interesting to read that last nights had the lowest viewing figures for an episode since season 4, and the viewing figures for this season have dropped every week since episode one. That was watched by over 17 million (in the US), while last nights attracted just over 11 million. The average viewers for season 5 was over 14 million so it's definitely in steady decline.

chester copperpot

I am getting seriously down by the decline of this show.

Seems they are only doing it due to the ratings and even they are in decline.

I still havent watched last nights yet and I would normally always get up to watch it during the night.

jack D and coke

I suppose they have to flesh out other characters but why was the acting so rubbish?? Why were they all standing watching the walkers slowly wander into the compound before maggie told them to shut the gate? :facepalm:

Why was Jesus doing Kung fu on them I thought you had to stab them in the brain? It was just so shit!

I've said it before and I'm going to say it again now.

TWD could easily compress each season in to three feature-length episodes.

The amount of boring, nothing-happens filler episodes is getting seriously annoying.