• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Was hoping Negan would be a proper bad ******* and I'm not disappointed. That was brilliantly intense and brutal. I expected the first killing but let out an 'oh shit' at the second :lol:

Well that was a lot more than I was expecting! Negan is some character, brutal and a real mind ****. I don't read the comics but they certainly didn't leave out any detail in Glenn's death:

IMG_1903.jpg

Edited by kila

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Well that was a lot more than I was expecting! Negan is some character, brutal and a real mind ****. I don't read the comics but they certainly didn't leave out any detail in Glenn's death:

IMG_1903.jpg

Put that in a spoiler FFS. It hasn't aired here yet.

Fruitmachine76

Great episode, didn't disappoint. Negan is superb, hope he's around for at least a couple of seasons.

So intense and brutal, bodes well for the rest of the season.

Put that in a spoiler FFS. It hasn't aired here yet.

You'll need to edit the quote... and who checks this thread before they've seen the episode?!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

You'll need to edit the quote... and who checks this thread before they've seen the episode?!

It won't allow me to edit. **** sake.

ERRRRMAAAAAGGAAAAAAAAD!

:wow:

Outstanding stuff. Tension through the roof.

Was pure willing him to slash Carl up though :lol:

kingantti1874

That was pretty grim. theyvwill stretch this conflict out for a few seasons..

Much as I like it thing that irritates me about the walking deal is why after all this time we've no idea what caused the zombie crisis and no idea about how they intend survive long term... oh and head towards an island ffs..

chester copperpot

Much as I like it thing that irritates me about the walking deal is why after all this time we've no idea what caused the zombie crisis and no idea about how they intend survive long term... oh and head towards an island ffs..

4 words.

Fear the walking dead ;)

Anyone who comes in here before they have seen it, knowing that others would have been watching it in the early morning, deserves to suffer the spoilers.

It's the arseholes that can't help themselves posting something on Facebook or Twitter that are the problem. Thanks full managed to avoid them today.

What do you guys think regarding my comment on post 1155? I know you won't want to discuss it until everyone has seen it but did you see it as well? I honestly think it was.

Seen it three times now and when the head starts stretching as it's slipping off it did look a bit like Carol :D

I never thought about that. An island is the logical choice to make. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Beautiful sound effects off that bat.

Brilliant stuff.

Even Dexter Morgan would have a hard time with that blood splatter.

Switched from sky to BT a couple of months ago and don't think they have fox.

Spewing, will have to wait until some crappy channel gets it in about 5 years.

Don't you get AMC with BT?

Better call Saul

4 words.

Fear the walking dead ;)

I didn't watch all the fear of the walking dead but what I recall some guy got a virus possibly from someone ding tests

then suddenly there were walkers everywhere..didn't go into enough detail IMO and what I tried to watch was horrific .

Edited by Ferris Bueller

Say What Again

Definitely where my money goes too. (Abe)

Assuming there was the raising of the head show of defiance, which he'd already given, it's got to be him.

Glenn's last look would have been to Maggie.

Now everyone's seen the reveal, I'm going to claim a double here :lol:

I do yes but TWD not on there as far as I can see?

Sorry. I wasn't sure as I was just thinking about moving to BT from Sky myself, mainly due to issues with Sky's broadband, and saw they had AMC...however just double checked now and apparently they aren't showing TWD in the UK as Fox pulled out their deal with BT. What a crock of shit. Looks like I won't be switching to them.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Sorry. I wasn't sure as I was just thinking about moving to BT from Sky myself, mainly due to issues with Sky's broadband, and saw they had AMC...however just double checked now and apparently they aren't showing TWD in the UK as Fox pulled out their deal with BT. What a crock of shit. Looks like I won't be switching to them.

Use this site - http://www.watchepisodes.co

Bird was about greeting when she saw Glenn get done in. Then she watched Talking Dead while reading all the conspiracy theories about it.

Good show but I think she takes it too seriously. Now I know how she feels when I'm talking about Hearts.

Not switching TV provider because of one bang-average show?  :lol:

Not switching TV provider because of one bang-average show? :lol:

Nah. I'm happy enough with SKY other than every now and then my broadband continually drops out. Have had engineers out etc. Then last time I phoned about it some wee prick slammed the phone down on me! :D then it was fine again until the weekend there, however its back working fine.

I don't watch many shows these days but the TWD is the one I make the effort for.

Jambof3tornado

me sideways with Lucille.

That was brilliant.

When the bat got used after the 1st one I was like, aye he's ok...........then saw his popeye!!!!

So what is everyone thinking, the kingdom are gona help rick ???actually kinda forgot who and how alexandria was left like,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes

I had the tv down low. Are Maggie and sasha away to seek medical help?

Remember Maggie took ill near the end of season 6 whilst cutting Enid's hair...

That was difficult to watch at times last night, but it was excellent television.

You really have to wonder what the conclusion is going to be? It's almost as if those who turned at the start or died are the lucky ones.

Say What Again

Did anyone spot Abraham sending a last message to Sasha? I didn't notice it.

The peace sign was their 'thing' 

giphy.gif

Cvi647aWAAAbhty.jpg

Abraham signalled it to Sasha right before he got his heed stoved in.

Video: https://twitter.com/ThePixelFactor/status/790879150269751296

CvgUQD0WYAANEay.jpg

Edited by Say What Again

Interesting episode. Brutal yes but I though some of the plot was pointless - like when trying to break Rick...could have been easily accomplished by just offing Carl right from the bat (pun intended). Why all the drawn out arm chopping nonsense?

Glenn getting offed makes up for the stupid Glenn dumpster bin stuff last season - which was a bit of a low point in terms of story for me.

On balance I felt for tension/brutality/horror the Terminus meat factory stuff was much more gripping

/edge of seat stuff. Maybe due to how the killing of two main characters was presented here as a flashback from Rick...which I thought was not great.

Interesting episode. Brutal yes but I though some of the plot was pointless - like when trying to break Rick...could have been easily accomplished by just offing Carl right from the bat (pun intended). Why all the drawn out arm chopping nonsense?

You're wrong. Just putting a bat over Carls head would leave Rick with nothing to lose. That would make him dangerous.

Even after he smashed in Abraham and Glenn Rick was still defiant. He still had fight left in him.

It wasn't about just breaking Rick it was about control. In order to control him fully he has to feel like he has everything Rick holds close right there under that bat and Rick has to believe there is nothing he can do to stop him.

Leaving Rick alone with his thoughts on the van ride with nothing but Negan putting suggestions in his head and maintaining that full control over him was the perfect build up to finally putting Rick in the impossible situation, hack your sons arm off or see your loved ones shot through the face. That finally triggered Ricks breaking point, right then he gave in and Negan had full control and in his mind Rick would no longer dare challenge him.

You're wrong. Just putting a bat over Carls head would leave Rick with nothing to lose. That would make him dangerous.

Even after he smashed in Abraham and Glenn Rick was still defiant. He still had fight left in him.

It wasn't about just breaking Rick it was about control. In order to control him fully he has to feel like he has everything Rick holds close right there under that bat and Rick has to believe there is nothing he can do to stop him.

Leaving Rick alone with his thoughts on the van ride with nothing but Negan putting suggestions in his head and maintaining that full control over him was the perfect build up to finally putting Rick in the impossible situation, hack your sons arm off or see your loved ones shot through the face. That finally triggered Ricks breaking point, right then he gave in and Negan had full control and in his mind Rick would no longer dare challenge him.

For me the 'breaking' of Rick was not conveyed well...take in to contrast just bundling Daryl off cause he has fight. I get it though..Rick is supposed now to be in the pocket of Negan. Perhaps we will see that as the season rolls on and it if the story turns out to be a pure revenge perhaps it will be another in the group (Maggie?) that leads the charge.

Or put it another way with the breaking of Rick - just bundle Carl off somewhere and separate him from Rick then apply control.

And anyway Carl seemed right up for getting his arm hacked off - which I thought was strange. As Negan put it 'Are we pissng in our pants yet?". Carl did not seem to be...undermining the whole shock and awe thing.

scottish_chicP

For me the 'breaking' of Rick was not conveyed well...take in to contrast just bundling Daryl off cause he has fight. I get it though..Rick is supposed now to be in the pocket of Negan. Perhaps we will see that as the season rolls on and it if the story turns out to be a pure revenge perhaps it will be another in the group (Maggie?) that leads the charge.

Or put it another way with the breaking of Rick - just bundle Carl off somewhere and separate him from Rick then apply control.

And anyway Carl seemed right up for getting his arm hacked off - which I thought was strange. As Negan put it 'Are we pissng in our pants yet?". Carl did not seem to be...undermining the whole shock and awe thing.

I don't think Carl by any means wanted his arm chopped off. He was aware if Rick failed to do it the others were getting blown to pieces.