• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

alwaysthereinspirit

i dont quite agree i think he should have played it darker or a bit more insane. he could have been more menacing

so the only two people we know who it wasnt was rick and carl (shame)

I think he was calm enough as he talked to them to show just how mental he really was.

I loved how the gang spokesperson introduced him like a game show host

"Now let's meet the man"

Say What Again

I think it was a male. I'm going Abraham.

Definitely where my money goes too.

Assuming there was the raising of the head show of defiance, which he'd already given, it's got to be him.

Glenn's last look would have been to Maggie, and I'm not believing they'll kill Daryl. A criticism of the show is its not ballsy enough to do that IMO.

One things for sure, if it's the no mark dude who's name I can't even remember, I'm going to be

:seething:

:lol:

Harvey Specter

Really enjoyed that, so intense.

Can't wait to see more of Negan and how the guys are going to get out of this one. Who got the bat to the head? Who are the two guys that helped Carol and Morgan. What's going to happen to the folk that stayed behind at Alexandria?

Is it October yet?!

Sanny Vicious

Aye, I'm more pissed off than desperate to see the next season to find out who got it.

It's especially annoying considering they dragged out most of the second half of season 6 in build up for Negan's arrival.

Fuuuuuuu at the end. Although given the "biggest cliffhanger ever chat" I had an annoying feeling something like this would happen.

Still reckon it's Glenn though :(

You're probably right about Glenn, it better not end up being one of the secondary characters like Eugene or Sasha, don't think they have the balls for it to be Daryl either.

Really enjoyed that, so intense.

Can't wait to see more of Negan and how the guys are going to get out of this one. Who got the bat to the head? Who are the two guys that helped Carol and Morgan. What's going to happen to the folk that stayed behind at Alexandria?

Is it October yet?!

Was it not the guy that Morgan stopped Rick from shooting?

He asked if they'd seen his horse if I remember right.

Harvey Specter

Was it not the guy that Morgan stopped Rick from shooting?

He asked if they'd seen his horse if I remember right.

I can't remember but that would explain Morgan saying "I found your horse".

Better call Saul

utter garbage...All that build up to neegan and that waz it ??!?!!? seemed nice enough to me

Edited by Ferris Bueller

Getintaethem

Think it's either Abraham or Eugine getting their skull bashed in. After waiting six months to find out the answer I probably won't care.

Fruitmachine76

I'm sticking with daryl. I thought the episode was decent although there were a few dumb moments from the group again to suit the finale of the episode.

That said, I thought Negan was superb, very well acted, very charasmatic and very menacing. Brilliantly well done character in the short spell we saw him.

Fruitmachine76

But how did Negan know that Rick etc were travelling to hilltop that day? Or did they have all these road blocks set up just waiting and hoping for the day they'd travel?

For a fuller run down of why some aren't happy with the finale and the options for who got the bar to the face:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/04/04/walking_dead_season_6_finale_an_experimental_season_s_infuriating_ending.html

Agree that killing Glenn after his miraculous dumpster escape seems a bit pointless. Much of the female contingent would walk if they binned Daryl, though he's been dull for a while.

There'd be a few on here in bits if it was Maggie, though the emotional impact would be huge given how much the group have invested in the pregnancy and though he'd be unaware, the brutality of that would set Negan's character off nicely.

Any of the other characters would be a bit meh tbh.

One thing I liked about Spooks was that lead characters would go down without warning. Brought home the risks and kept me gripped to the series for years.

Know it's not him, but f I was Negan I'd have Rick's head on a spike. Take the leader, then no way the folk in Alexandria would mess.

Good point about the roadblock btw.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ryan Jarman

The blood trickling down like a crap bond film opening scene :rofl:

Shite, obvious cliffhanger. If it's not a main character then I'm done.

The zombies just no point to them now either.Settlements cropping up everywhere now as well,nothing seems remote anymore.Its all becoming a rather sedate version of Mad Max now.

Edited by vegas-voss

Has anyone else gone right off Rick? I don't like him at all now.

He has went from complete badass as to trembling idiot in about 6 episodes.

Surely the only point of Morgan and Carol having their own thing going on as well is for them to somehow save the day at some point.

Did Negan not smoke Glenn in the comics

I hope its his ad Maggies deserves better (me) :lol:

Yeah, mashes Glenn's heed in the comic.  Abraham was already dead at that point and Aaron was never in the line up in the comics (from memory - I may be wrong).  Darryl and Sasha are TV only characters

Edited by DarthVodka

In terms of the roadblocks, surely the Saviors knew that Rick etc were going to be out looking for Darryl, Michonne, Rosita & Glenn at some point?

As a reader of the comics Nagen was a bit of a let down, Negan in the comics is build like a brick h1b5 house... About 6"5 massive frame... This guy looks like Danny devitto caompared to him...

Harvey Specter

The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards Abraham or Daryl. The raising of the head, staring straight ahead whilst appearing to remain quite still, waiting on their fate. Negan also said after the first blow something along the lines of 'taking it like a champ' which makes me think that it won't be one of the females or weaker males because they'd likely crumble to the ground after being leathered in the head with a baseball bat. We already know it's not Rick or Carl. I think Glenn is too obvious and as a previous poster said he'd likely be looking at Maggie before being murdered.

I could of course be overthinking the whole thing but that's my theory. I don't get why some people are angry at the finale, most, if not all season finales end with a cliff hanger and this one in particular IMO was very good and one that has clearly got a lot of people speculating and excited for October.

...a bit disco

Those two boys who popped up to help Carol and Morgan?

Hopefully a precursor to The Kingdom entering the storyline.

Edited by ...a bit disco

Those two boys who popped up to help Carol and Morgan?

Hopefully a precursor to The Kingdom entering the storyline.

Pretty sure I read that's where they were meant to be from aye.

bajthejambo

The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards Abraham or Daryl. The raising of the head, staring straight ahead whilst appearing to remain quite still, waiting on their fate. Negan also said after the first blow something along the lines of 'taking it like a champ' which makes me think that it won't be one of the females or weaker males because they'd likely crumble to the ground after being leathered in the head with a baseball bat. We already know it's not Rick or Carl. I think Glenn is too obvious and as a previous poster said he'd likely be looking at Maggie before being murdered.

I could of course be overthinking the whole thing but that's my theory. I don't get why some people are angry at the finale, most, if not all season finales end with a cliff hanger and this one in particular IMO was very good and one that has clearly got a lot of people speculating and excited for October.

Apparently there were quite a few clues at the end of the episode. So said on of the writers anyway. I don't know if that just referred to Rick and Carl and the comments Negan made or if there is anything else? I will need to watch again and pick it apart.

...a bit disco

Pretty sure I read that's where they were meant to be from aye.

Nice one.

We might get to meet Ezekiels pet in the near future then.

Guest Paul Allen

Ridiculously bad TV show this.

Michonne will be the one KO'd, nap. Otherwise why introduce her as Rick's love interest?

Ridiculously bad TV show this.

Michonne will be the one KO'd, nap. Otherwise why introduce her as Rick's love interest?

Can't say I understand your rationale here. As I said earlier in the thread, they can't just keep killing off Rick's birds.

Getintaethem

I thought it was setting up to be Eugine tbh. Handing over the plans for the bullet factory, finally getting recognition from Abraham etc.

Jamborossco

i think it will be a double bluff and it will be Glenn who gets killed like he does in the comics

anyway i didn't realize the guy who plays Negan was the Comedian in the Watchmen, he was brilliant in that film

Morgaro Gomis

I know it won't be, but I seriously hope it is Carl. Hate that wee prick and his cowboy hat.

Jambof3tornado

Seems a lot of chat that the actor who plays Daryl has a few movies lined up so it could point to him kissing lucille.

I have to admit that I really enjoyed that, not the epic I was expecting but good nonetheless with the last 10 minutes being a really tense, on the edge of your seat scene.

The guy playing Negan was brilliant, very menacing and is going to be a really good antagonist.

Who got introduced properly to Lucille? There's so many theories. As said we know it's not Carl or Rick.

I'll go with either Glenn (shock factor to viewers) or Aaron (cop out from the producers).

There is audio slowed down on youtube that more or less confirms who it is.

just watched it, assuming it is real then at least it is not a cop out

scottish_chicP

just watched it, assuming it is real then at least it is not a cop out

The guy on The Talking Dead said there were a few clues.

scottish_chicP

I've listened to it and while it is convincing, I'm not sure if it's authentic?

Someone sent me it so may not be? Could try slowing down the actual scene but that's too techy for me [emoji38]

Mac_fae_Gillie

was hoping they would all get killed and end the show, but now 6months to push now.

Storyline is getting boring,

drama great, but its just meet 1 bad group after another please let next season be the last,

was hoping they would all get killed and end the show, but now 6months to push now.

Storyline is getting boring,

drama great, but its just meet 1 bad group after another please let next season be the last,

The Zombies are now inconsequential.Should really just be the Walking New Set Of Bad Guys.

Also how come they never came across each other until as they must all be close.Also despite them moving about it always looks like they are in the same place and on the same highway.

The Zombies are now inconsequential.Should really just be the Walking New Set Of Bad Guys.

Also how come they never came across each other until as they must all be close.Also despite them moving about it always looks like they are in the same place and on the same highway.

That's a good point actually, the Zeds appear to be nothing more than a hindrance now rather than the shows primary threat.

I'm still enjoying it though and can't wait till next series.

Edited by iantjambo