Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

This little girl has cancer. She is going to die. Don't scroll down without typing amen. Like if you think she's beautiful.

Aye it's a shame this wee lassie has cancer, but I'm not feeding your ego by liking your picture so **** off.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

This little girl has cancer. She is going to die. Don't scroll down without typing amen. Like if you think she's beautiful.

Aye it's a shame this wee lassie has cancer, but I'm not feeding your ego by liking your picture so **** off.

A minion appeared on my feed yesterday asking me to share his picture if I wanted cancer beaten. It's nice they can stop thinking about bananas once in a while to lend their support to a good cause.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A friend of mine has just put up a photo of her dog picking out an engagement ring for another dog.

:cornette:

Big Slim Stylee

Keep safe this Halloween JKB'ers and please, think of the kids.  

12088350_964677410257785_465202670473112

Not really that fussed about the hundreds of innocent children about to meet a gruesome end........but "I" BEFORE "E" EXCEPT AFTER "C", FFS.

Not really that fussed about the hundreds of innocent children about to meet a gruesome end........but "I" BEFORE "E" EXCEPT AFTER "C", FFS.

Except I before E isn't actually true.

Schools don't teach that anymore due to it being a load of rubbish.

People sharing Eric Johnstone Wilson's videos. The guy is not funny, he's a ######!!

:spoton:

Total ******.

Prince Buaben

A friend of mine has just put up a photo of her dog picking out an engagement ring for another dog.

:cornette:

Didn't get the character you wanted :ninja:

People sharing Eric Johnstone Wilson's videos. The guy is not funny, he's a ######!!

He's a weirdo. Comes to Dumfries to buy Buckfast because they won't sell it to him in Lockerbie and everybody follows him around like he's a celebrity. He needs help.

He's a weirdo. Comes to Dumfries to buy Buckfast because they won't sell it to him in Lockerbie and everybody follows him around like he's a celebrity. He needs help.

:what:

What is this pish?

I genuinely have no idea who Eric Johnstone is.

Consider yourself lucky. Occasionally bigoted, never funny. A jakeball, a weirdo, a horrible individual.

Edited by Sooperstar

Yeah I agree, I see some posts on an old school friends facebook, a lot of it is attention seeking. As nice a guy as he was he'll never get the message. But you can't pull people up for this behaviour as it'd make you an arsehole.

Twice in the same week I've seen people posing next to headstones. Literally posing, smiling with the caption "miss you mate/nana" or some shite while next to a headstone.

Lassie posted her nanas headstone & in the same post complained about the smell from the sewage plant!

Crass, classless attention whores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by madvladsdad

Some lassie timehopping every live status update of birth of her kid from 6 year ago.

'Contractions about 4 mins apart now lol not long now lol xx'

'Fed up waiting lol Cant wait to see you xx'

'Well finally here. Perfect lol. Being kept in another night coz baba is jondus x '

Sake man. I can't wait for the barrage of birthday party photos later. Hovering over delete.

Paulie Walnut

Time hop - no body was interested the first time and certainly not interested 3 f@&?'g years later.

Middle aged woman have ruined Facebook.

Probably been said, but female changes her photo and all other female friends are obliged to say:

Whitt woo or

Gawjus or

Any other number of banal ****wittery things.

Probably been said, but female changes her photo and all other female friends are obliged to say:

Whitt woo or

Gawjus or

Any other number of banal ****wittery things.

Despite their pal being a munter.

People (18-22 generally) who go away on a vacation to Ibiza or Bulgaria, return, and type up a short essay on how much they've grown as a person, how it's time to become an adult, and how they've become more responsible having been on holiday, and want to "live their life seriously" now.This I encountered a few times during the summer.This also doubles for New Year resolution posts. I swear it's bait to get your friends to respond, "No! Joor amazing! No need to change!" "Joo one of the good guys! My best mate!" etc and avoiding actually committing to changing or growing up. 

Edited by Boom_Bang

"Can't believe my little boy is 1 week old already"

Aye the last 7 days has totally went quick like.

Less time on Facebook and more time on pelvic floor exercises would be my advice to her.

"Can't believe my little boy is 1 week old already"

Aye the last 7 days has totally went quick like.

I'd add: "Can't wait to see my beaut nephew tomorrow!" and "Cannot wait to meet this cheeky wee monkey!" followed by obnoxious photos of drooling babies. 

There's a teenage girl on my facebook sitting on 200 likes and 30 shares because she's witnessed some guy hitting their dog in public :lol: she's taken a photo of the guys number plate too. I think it's ok to hit you're dog if it's misbehaving and I do.

Couples who post things on Facebook that could be sent by text. 

'Get some milk on way home x' 

:what:

Folk sharing pages thinking they are going to win a Ferrari, an iPhone or PS4 because the seal has been broken and it can no longer be sold.

Folk sharing pages thinking they are going to win a Ferrari, an iPhone or PS4 because the seal has been broken and it can no longer be sold.

That is absolutely cringeworthy. Instead of taking a bit of a loss and selling them for maybe half the price or even a few quid off, why would they give them away outright? Surely it would be better to just destroy them outright as if they give them away for free, the people won't need to buy one themselves, therefore losing a shit load of sales.

Embarrassing that people believe that shite.

Edited by peter_hmfc

That is absolutely cringeworthy. Instead of taking a bit of a loss and selling them for maybe half the price or even a few quid off, why would they give them away outright? Surely it would be better to just destroy them outright as if they give them away for free, the people won't need to buy one themselves, therefore losing a shit load of sales.

Embarrassing that people believe that shite.

I won a pair of Nike Air Max on Twitter and sold them for ?70 :verysmug:

Thing that bugs me us when it's something shitey like cinema tickets :lol: they're like a fiver stop embarrassing yourself.

Embarrassing that people believe that shite.

I won a pair of Nike Air Max on Twitter and sold them for ?70 :verysmug:

Thing that bugs me us when it's something shitey like cinema tickets :lol: they're like a fiver stop embarrassing yourself.

Prince Buaben

Smug ***** who post pictures of their driving test certificate as if we're all meant to be amazed, well done you.

Failed more than once type post :ninja:

Sanny Vicious

Failed more than once type post :ninja:

You're not wrong, 3rd time as well  :lol: . Don't get me started on people who do it for the theory test.

williejamiesonlesftfoot

There's a teenage girl on my facebook sitting on 200 likes and 30 shares because she's witnessed some guy hitting their dog in public [emoji38] she's taken a photo of the guys number plate too. I think it's ok to hit you're dog if it's misbehaving and I do.

What, like punch it in the face?

We're about to start getting all this " if my poppy offends" nonsense soon.

No mate. It's just your face that is offensive.

Cretins.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

"******* is in a relationship with **** *******"

"Aw so happy for you hunni! xxx"

"Congratulations! xx"

"You deserve it babes xx"

Settle down ffs, they're not getting married! :lol:

Салатные палочки

News feed awash with adults dressed up.  More annoyingly, adults dressed the same as their children.  Or babies with pumpkin hats on "my wee pumpkin xx" 

I don't get it, I really don't.