Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Tired of every second post being about Cameron and Syria. Regardless of the arguments for and against the action, I don't need a quote from David "Looney Tunes" Icke to tell me Cameron is a Very Bad Man Indeed.

If you're posting it, don't fool yourself you are being politically active, you're just regurgitating a meme it took someone 30 seconds to create.

It's tiresome shit tbh

I saw at least three folk on my FB post the same meme the other day, saying that 97% of Scottish MPs voted against air strikes in Syria, & implying that if Scotland suffers an attack as a result, it will be the fault of the Better Together campaign/voters.

Unbelievable stuff.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

jamboinglasgow

Tired of every second post being about Cameron and Syria. Regardless of the arguments for and against the action, I don't need a quote from David "Looney Tunes" Icke to tell me Cameron is a Very Bad Man Indeed.

If you're posting it, don't fool yourself you are being politically active, you're just regurgitating a meme it took someone 30 seconds to create.

It's tiresome shit tbh

The posting of memes about it feels like people are wanting to show they are political and intelligent when they dont know how complex the matter it is and trying to put bombing in black and white terms like "bombing bad" and backing that up with a quote from Shrek (that is real) or Doctor Who (again real.)

Edited by jamboinglasgow

I saw at least three folk on my FB post the same meme the other day, saying that 97% of Scottish MPs voted against air strikes in Syria, & implying that if Scotland suffers an attack as a result, it will be the fault of the Better Together campaign/voters.

Unbelievable stuff.

Yeah, and if you want to talk about democratic mandates, I'd bet that a heck of a lot more than 3% of the Scottish population favoured airstrikes.

Anyway, getting off topic...

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The posting of memes about it feels like people are wanting to show they are political and intelligent when they dont know how complex the matter it is and trying to put bombing in black and white terms like "bombing bad" and backing that up with a quote from Shrek (that is real) or Doctor Who (again real.)

Just for giggles, what are the quotes from Shrek & Dr Who?

Umpteen girls I know have started selling Forever Living aloe vera products. The posts are getting so tedious I have stopped following them.

amen. keep thinking it's forever alone....

Was just saying to my mates the other day how every bird on Faceboom seems to be selling alone shite these days. Weight loss programmes or make up etc.

Just about to get my Christmas order in ladies, be quick to make sure you take advantage of the special discount we have on this week.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Was just saying to my mates the other day how every bird on Faceboom seems to be selling alone shite these days. Weight loss programmes or make up etc.

Just about to get my Christmas order in ladies, be quick to make sure you take advantage of the special discount we have on this week.

I've seen some of them refer to it as "Starting my own business". Total nonsense. :lol:

People selling used pillowcases on a "for sales and wants" page for 50p each. Really? Seriously? Who is that desperate for 50p?

Deleted my FB this weekend - fed up of all the politics, herbalife, look at me posts and crap....... I remember the good old days when it was about the banter!

Now to dig out my old Bebo account........

I've seen some of them refer to it as "Starting my own business". Total nonsense. :lol:

There's one in particular on mine which seems like it is a pyramid scheme for make up sales. The posts the lassie makes are not words I would expect her to use, seem very scripted. And she is always banging on about how she is so proud of this person or that person for reaching the next level and getting a PERMANENT PAYRISE.

Deleted my FB this weekend - fed up of all the politics, herbalife, look at me posts and crap....... I remember the good old days when it was about the banter!

Now to dig out my old Bebo account........

The real question is did you actually delete it with the intention of never going back on?  Or just temporarily deleting it (where you chose the option to be able to return one day)

I have heard people say they have deleted it but then return months later with everything still there...

The real question is did you actually delete it with the intention of never going back on? Or just temporarily deleting it (where you chose the option to be able to return one day)

I have heard people say they have deleted it but then return months later with everything still there...

Mine is gone........ Should I wish to go back again, then it's a new account for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

The Aloe Vera shit does my ****ing head in however I did buy some of the teeth whitening gel several weeks ago and my sparklers are definitely whiter however that could also be as a consequence of chucking in the smokes 3 months ago :lol:

The buzz words they use on their news feeds is really really annoying and as I work in Sport I get constantly badgered by them to join them.

Group email getting fired around amongst thousands of people at the moment, myself included. Nightmare, had to turn my email off. Half the replies are folk asing to be taken off the mailing list :seethe:

Group email getting fired around amongst thousands of people at the moment, myself included. Nightmare, had to turn my email off. Half the replies are folk asing to be taken off the mailing list :seethe:

Love it when that happens at work.

Person one - Why am I on this list. Please remove me.

Person two - Can we please stop replying to all.

Person three - LOL

All copied to all. Makes an otherwise mundane morning that bit better.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

There's one in particular on mine which seems like it is a pyramid scheme for make up sales. The posts the lassie makes are not words I would expect her to use, seem very scripted. And she is always banging on about how she is so proud of this person or that person for reaching the next level and getting a PERMANENT PAYRISE.

The "Forever" thing is absolutely a pyramid scheme.

Love it when that happens at work.

Person one - Why am I on this list. Please remove me.

Person two - Can we please stop replying to all.

Person three - LOL

All copied to all. Makes an otherwise mundane morning that bit better.

Nah, that gives me the rage because it gets to the 10th person who genuinely still hasn't worked out what I happening and I just feel like crying at the stupidity of folk.

People that say good morning or goodnight on facebook........

Whats the point?!

I might start doing that on here ::troll:::'>

Goodnight JKB.

Slevinkelevra

Someone just shared this.... I'm getting close to deleting the whole thing.

THANK YOU, MARK ZUCKERBERG, for your forward-thinking generosity! And congrats on becoming a dad!

Mark Zuckerberg has announced that he is giving away $45 billion of Facebook stock. What you may not have heard is that he plans to give 10% of it away to people like YOU and ME! All you have to do is copy and paste this message into a post IMMEDIATELY. At midnight PST, Facebook will search through the day's posts and award 1000 people with $4.5 million EACH as a way of saying thank you for making Facebook such a powerful vehicle for connection and philanthropy.

I hope someone I know gets a piece of the pie--let me know if you do!!!

THANK YOU, MARK ZUCKERBERG, for your forward-thinking generosity! And congrats on becoming a dad!

Mark Zuckerberg has announced that he is giving away $45 billion of Facebook stock. What you may not have heard is that he plans to give 10% of it away to people like YOU and ME! All you have to do is copy and paste this message into a post IMMEDIATELY. At midnight PST, Facebook will search through the day's posts and award 1000 people with $4.5 million EACH as a way of saying thank you for making Facebook such a powerful vehicle for connection and philanthropy.

Just saw this pop up on my feed.  :vrface:

Idiots.

87d83ff12b435a73925d8b06b0be4ad6.jpg

Perfect episode of the office came on to sum up all these "new business xxxx"

It's not a a pyramid scheme, it's not a scheme per s....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Just appeared on my feed now too. How can people not know that this is a load of rubbish?

Fitzroy Pointon

What is this 'shelf elf' patter.  Adults practically wrecking their houses because the 'little elf' was up to naughty things.  Think I seen a guy who gaffer taped himself to the wall as well trying to recreate it.  

Pathetic behaviour.  

What is this 'shelf elf' patter. Adults practically wrecking their houses because the 'little elf' was up to naughty things. Think I seen a guy who gaffer taped himself to the wall as well trying to recreate it.

Pathetic behaviour.

Someone at my work had to explain this elf on a shelf nonsense. At the end of their explanation they said "I think it's quite funny".

If I had a gun on me at that moment I'd have shot them.....in the stomach though for a slow painful death.

I didn't have a gun so I had to just spit on their car when I left work.

Here we go with everyone sharing their yearly review and telling us how amazing their year has been and going to make so many more memories next year.

**** off.

Here we go with everyone sharing their yearly review and telling us how amazing their year has been and going to make so many more memories next year.

**** off.

My review will be a detailed account of every wank I've had...who I was thinking of, time taken and approximate volume.

And with Excel I can also present it in a variety of different formats. I'm thinking 3D Column graph....or is that too silly.

Dundee Uni hit by one of those for a car park closing.

The amount of seethe it generated is amazing.  How can people get worked up over an email popping up in their inbox every few minutes.  Happens all the time with spam emails, yet people don't cry about those :lol:

"Remove me from the mailing list or I will be leaving the university and continuing my studies at another establishment" :rofl: 

Dundee Uni hit by one of those for a car park closing.

The amount of seethe it generated is amazing.  How can people get worked up over an email popping up in their inbox every few minutes.  Happens all the time with spam emails, yet people don't cry about those :lol:

"Remove me from the mailing list or I will be leaving the university and continuing my studies at another establishment" :rofl: 

:cornette:

Toodle pip.

:cornette:

Toodle pip.

Also this one:

"Hi, 

I don't like getting messages like this. Please stop. Please stop now. I'm getting sick of it. I'm gonna drop out if this continues. Goodbye. Good luck with your finals. "

People are ****ing stupid :rofl:

chester copperpot

Also this one:

"Hi,

I don't like getting messages like this. Please stop. Please stop now. I'm getting sick of it. I'm gonna drop out if this continues. Goodbye. Good luck with your finals. "

People are ******* stupid :rofl:

Thats why they are studying at Dundee University ;)

Craig Gordons Gloves

Jeezo - the Elf on the Shelf is great, my kids love coming downstairs and hunting for their elf each morning.  Mind you, they're 5 and 6, neither of them use FB and we don't do 'mad and zany stuff' with the elf and post it on FB so i can see how that part could get on anyones thrupennies.

The make up thing is doing my nut in "which mood should i go with ladies? - followed by a list of words that are eff all to do with make up.  

My year in review - or to give it the real name "here's a load of pictures that you didn't comment on or like the first time around"

Fitzroy Pointon

PLEASE SHARE!!!
Last night a girl entered my sisters home, without permission, started hitting two of the males in the house, one of which is my the father of my nephew. She was shoving the pack n' play where my nephew was sleeping, and when Ryan, my nephews dad screamed. Zeus, heard Ryan yelling and took action biting the girls leg! she was assaulting Ryan;another male in the house and shoving my nephew. Zeus is now being held in Corentine for 10 days. And might be put down for protecting his home and his family from an intruder. This dog is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met. My daughter has grown up around him. He has never hurt a fly, never bit anyone or anything. Please help bring Zeus home to his family!! He is not in the wrong for protecting his family from someone who entered the home at night without permission. 
?#?justiceforzeus?!

1725393_154229914939228_2306877239238174

"Corentine" :cornette:

Also, see brain dead ****ing women that write a post on Facebook then sign it off with a kiss.

What the actual **** are you trying to achieve with this?  Would you kiss everyone if you told that story to them face-to-face?  Would you ****.

It must be some sort of attention seeking ploy to try and seem more friendly, but in fact it's usually a tactic adopted by 2 faced bitches that hate themselves more than they hate their own group of friends.

It's just something that really really annoys me x

PLEASE SHARE!!!

Last night a girl entered my sisters home, without permission, started hitting two of the males in the house, one of which is my the father of my nephew. She was shoving the pack n' play where my nephew was sleeping, and when Ryan, my nephews dad screamed. Zeus, heard Ryan yelling and took action biting the girls leg! she was assaulting Ryan;another male in the house and shoving my nephew. Zeus is now being held in Corentine for 10 days. And might be put down for protecting his home and his family from an intruder. This dog is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met. My daughter has grown up around him. He has never hurt a fly, never bit anyone or anything. Please help bring Zeus home to his family!! He is not in the wrong for protecting his family from someone who entered the home at night without permission.

?#?justiceforzeus?!

1725393_154229914939228_2306877239238174

"Corentine" :cornette:

:rofl: With a capical C too.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

"Someone once asked me: 'Would you like a job that pays a fortune, lets you work when you want, give you loads of days off and total satisfaction?' And I said 'lol, I've already got one!'"

Listen love, you're selling shitey cosmetics online and you're fooling no-one.

"Someone once asked me: 'Would you like a job that pays a fortune, lets you work when you want, give you loads of days off and total satisfaction?' And I said 'lol, I've already got one!'"

Listen love, you're selling shitey cosmetics online and you're fooling no-one.

This.

Also the fuds selling Juice Plus. Does my head in the absolute balls they talk, but for reason I quite enjoy the seethe it gives me. Maybe I should try some double capsule days to lighten my mood!

Edited by tokyowalnut

• 2 weeks later...

Click baits do my head in.

'Star Barcelona man set to join premier league superstars'

You click the link and Barca's kitman has joined West Brom