Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Better remember to put happy Valentine's Day on the wife's Facebook page. I didn't do it last year and she took a strop. Big bunch of flowers,box of chocolates and breakfast in bed but I didn't say anything on Facebook so I'm worse than Hitler.

Bursds really shouldn't be allowed FB :muggy:

Facebook is brutal on Valentine's day. Full of pictures of flowers, Michael Kors watches etc, & #theboydonegood nonsense.

My Mrs went in the huff with me last night because one of her pals' boyfriends had run them a bath, & the pal posted pictures of it. :cornette:

Edited by Ted Clubberlang

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

William H. Bonney

Better remember to put happy Valentine's Day on the wife's Facebook page. I didn't do it last year and she took a strop. Big bunch of flowers,box of chocolates and breakfast in bed but I didn't say anything on Facebook so I'm worse than Hitler.

Bursds really shouldn't be allowed FB :muggy:

Hitler was romantic to be fair.

Hitler was romantic to be fair.

Did he put 'Happy Valentine's day' on Eva's Facebook page though? No I bet he didn't.

And don't start with "Facebook wasn't around then" stuff. That won't wash with a woman.

Guaranteed I'll see at least one Engagement related post/picture on facebook before the end of the day, either that or someone will be firing out a child soon and want to reaffirm their love on valentines day.....

William H. Bonney

Did he put 'Happy Valentine's day' on Eva's Facebook page though? No I bet he didn't.

And don't start with "Facebook wasn't around then" stuff. That won't wash with a woman.

Nah, your wife's right. Worse than hitler.

Guaranteed I'll see at least one Engagement related post/picture on facebook before the end of the day, either that or someone will be firing out a child soon and want to reaffirm their love on valentines day.....

2 already this morning

:facepalm:

2 already this morning

:facepalm:

1 already.

Got a text from my mum about someone getting engaged. Asking when I'll pop the question...

More likely to appear on the splitting up with the bursd threat than that happening

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Already seen several 'Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy/Mummy' with a photo of the kid(s) with flowers or cards or some stupid pink stuffed fluffy thing. Yuck. I find that really creepy.

Already seen several 'Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy/Mummy' with a photo of the kid(s) with flowers or cards or some stupid pink stuffed fluffy thing. Yuck. I find that really creepy.

Saw a few of those as well. Disturbing behaviour.

Just remembering that 4 years ago we lost our beloved June\Mum\Granny. You're always in our hearts and not a day goes by blah,blah ******* blah

The wifi must be s**t hot in heaven

Edited by TheTeamForMe

"How much time do you spend on Facebook,? Are you getting paid for it? Join my exciting business and you could be getting paid for posting on Facebook every 3 hours"

No your business will never last and eventually you will have to go and get a real job again. Thing that annoys me the most about these "posts" is how shockingly offended they get if someone questions their "business" even if they've tried it themselves and it hasn't worked. My Facebook is absolutely clogged with these "we're not a pyramid scheme we're a social marketing network" types [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine regularly posts maths problems. I enjoy doing them as do a few mutual friends. However, his sister is thick as mince and regularly argues with me and others over the answers.

If you don't understand simple arithmetic and BODMAS, don't argue with people who can add and subtract.

Pictures of pets ......?$?% OFF

Girl I used to work with posted 4 or 5 Valentine's Day pictures of her riding her horse.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple on mine have just had a baby.

****** hell you would think they're the first people ever to have a kid, it's fecking constant.

Sadly, the dad is worse than the mum.

Just had to delete my niece. I'll re-add her in a few days.

She's the typical bursd on Facebook, night out and fell out with her boyfriend, status after status, every 2 ******* minutes telling everyone that he's a ****,wannabe gangster,useless dad etc,etc.

I predict by Monday that all the statuses will be deleted and they'll be madly in love again and stronger than ever and no **** will ever split them up blah,blah,blah.

Repeat in two weeks.

Like this post to cure cancer

Saw a similar one a few months ago

Ignore if you want your mum to die from it

Not enough :cornette: in the world

Saw a similar one a few months ago

Ignore if you want your mum to die from it

Not enough :cornette: in the world

On a par with the vermin who mug little old ladies.

Just had to delete my niece. I'll re-add her in a few days.

She's the typical bursd on Facebook, night out and fell out with her boyfriend, status after status, every 2 ******* minutes telling everyone that he's a ****,wannabe gangster,useless dad etc,etc.

I predict by Monday that all the statuses will be deleted and they'll be madly in love again and stronger than ever and no **** will ever split them up blah,blah,blah.

Repeat in two weeks.

You could have just hidden her posts. Do you go through the delete and re-add process whenever she has her wee meltdowns? Surely that's just as pathetic as what she is doing?

You could have just hidden her posts. Do you go through the delete and re-add process whenever she has her wee meltdowns? Surely that's just as pathetic as what she is doing?

No it's the first time I've done it. Usually it's just one status but last night was relentless. Thinking back I did over react a little.

Re-added her and dropped her a message, she was fine about it :D

Blah, Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah, and what happened next will amaze you!

Generally it doesn't.

Family away on holiday. Getting constant updates on weather, meals, cocktails, venues & entertainment.

2-3 updates a day. Put your phone down & enjoy your holiday.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Probably has been mentioned already but people re-sharing mediocre memories from previous years

I have no objection to people mentioning anniversaries of big events, but the amount of "cant believe this was a year ago" and it's just some random night out or photo :facepalm:

Harvey Specter

The 'hide posts' function is a wonderful tool to have.

Any roaster'esque patter is dealt with swiftly using this.

Problem solved.

jack D and coke

Family away on holiday. Getting constant updates on weather, meals, cocktails, venues & entertainment.

2-3 updates a day. Put your phone down & enjoy your holiday.

I honestly hope that these people get their houses ransacked when they're away! How stupid is it to tell everybody your away, when you left and when your back? Crazy!

Sure it's been posted before but people who wish their child happy birthday on their own 3 year old on their Facebook. Usually added pish like "love you to the moon and back" or even worse LYTTMAB aaaarrrrggghhhhh :seething:

Probably has been mentioned already but people re-sharing mediocre memories from previous years

I have no objection to people mentioning anniversaries of big events, but the amount of "cant believe this was a year ago" and it's just some random night out or photo :facepalm:

I only use this function on 19th and 20th may.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I only use this function on 19th and 20th may.

I also usually post something on 13th, 16th And 19th May

There's probably some bursd on a mums.net type forum somewhere commenting on an annoying FB behaviour thread about how bored she is with men like me posting about football all the time :lol:

The 'hide posts' function is a wonderful tool to have.

Any roaster'esque patter is dealt with swiftly using this.

Problem solved.

Indeed. Facebook is aware that a lot of people post shite and thankfully help us deal with it.

The last six months of being away from home has led me to a massive Facebook cull. People appearing in my news feed not even doing anything particularly offensive but I just get the "why do I need to know about your life?" thought and delete them.

A lot were from work and as selective as you are about friend requests you almost have to just accept some for an easier life.

The obsession for new friends gets much worse when you're travelling, especially if you meet younger people (I'm 29). If I've met people that I've genuinely got on with and chosen to spend some of my travelling time with then I'll accept them as a friend so that I can follow the rest of their journey and hopefully catch up with them somewhere down the line.

Some properly stalkerish English girl added me as a friend when we arrived in Fiji having caught the same shuttle to our hostel. We had the usual "where've you been, how long you here for" chats and grabbed some food in a bigger group and then that was it, I was never gonna see her again cos she was heading out to an island and I was staying put.

Despite Facebook having never even come up in conversation I find myself with a friend request from a name I didn't recognise (Camilla was "Millie" on fb). The only way she could have found me is by overhearing me give my full name at check in and then searching through the surprisingly large numbers of people I share a name with on FB to find one who looked like me.

That request was quickly deleted. Weirdo.

People who seem to glory in death.

Yes I get it. Your dad died. However it was 3 years ago. We don't need a daily photo of him and then lots of your pals saying "hugs hun"

Ryan Jarman

People who seem to glory in death.

Yes I get it. Your dad died. However it was 3 years ago. We don't need a daily photo of him and then lots of your pals saying "hugs hun"

Better to get a laugh out of death really. 

dead-uncle-facebook.jpg

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Facebook rips my knitting right now

Society needs a reset button!

I love you mum.....sooo much I want to tell everyone on Facebook how great you are. I must be an amazing child to want to so openly declare my love for you. Perhaps I'm just as brilliant as you.

I'll be round later with a cheap card and flowers as you can't read this message as we're not friends on facebook. Can I put Sky Sports on.....

I've read loads of posts and never shared any of them and I still haven't been brutally murdered in my bed by some ghosty girl.

I must be really lucky :verysmug:

Rudi-Robertson

"Happy Fathers Day to all the single mummy's out there"

Just **** off, you shouldn't have dropped the knickers then hen