Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

Babe. Because typing a four letter word is just too much effort for som.

See Futurama episode where "aks" is explained.

Also, well played :lol:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Салатные палочки

Babe. Because typing a four letter word is just too much effort for som.

Words cannot describe how irritating that is.  

WTF is 'bae' anyway.  Been seeing it a lot lately.  Cretinous behaviour whatever it is.  

Not that I condone it, but it stands for Before anyone else, doesn't it?

peter_hmfc

Not that I condone it, but it stands for Before anyone else, doesn't it?

It can, but in several ways at least that I've seen, it wouldn't work, such as "lunch wiv before anyone else", "hangin wiv ma before anyone else" and the utterly chronic "wine oclock wiv before anyone else".

It can mean before-anyone-else, but seems interchangeable with "babe". Either way however, it is utterly horrific "patter".

As in she's my "Before anyone else"? Like a term of endearment I thought

:lol:

Maybe I've been misunderstanding it. Shite patter, regardless.

Or the silly mares that call their boyfriend their boo when they mean beau. I didn't even know what bae was until this thread, thanks for the education kickback.

Bert Le Clos

People who have a baby then write Facebook posts as if it's the kid talking.

"Today I rolled over and smiled for Mummy." with a picture of the bairn looking like it is grimacing.

Just **** off.

I found the 'unfollow' option on Facebook that removes them from appearing on your timeline, means you avoid any scenario where you might get pulled up for unfriending them.. ideal for avoiding countless pictures of their kids and tedious shite about what they're up to

Ivan Drago

I found the 'unfollow' option on Facebook that removes them from appearing on your timeline, means you avoid any scenario where you might get pulled up for unfriending them.. ideal for avoiding countless pictures of their kids and tedious shite about what they're up to

:laugh:

You've only just discovered this? I'd have deleted mine a long time ago if it wasn't for this. (Too much of a wimp to actually unfriend them :sob:)

People who have a baby then write Facebook posts as if it's the kid talking.

"Today I rolled over and smiled for Mummy." with a picture of the bairn looking like it is grimacing.

Just **** off.

Or just as bad the ones that post as if they are their cat or dog.

Der Kaiser

What the **** are these pictures of smiles that folk clip on to their nose?

I give up on humans.....let the meteorite come.

Ivan Drago

Dunno how to post a screenshot on my phone but just saw a post about oranges coming from Libya that have been injected with Blood that has HIV :laugh:

Ivan Drago

Blood oranges? Seen them in Morrisons the other day.

Worrying.

The photos have pictures of just normal oranges with red bits in them. Don't worry though, they got seized by Algerian customs

Ivan Drago

"So true..."

Followed by some shitey posters with quotes.

Minion quotes :facepalm:

I don't remember a minion ever saying any of them in the films.

birds putting up shite quotes from Marilyn Monroe, she sucked off JFK...  they try and emulate her by getting pumped off some ned in siglo

• 2 weeks later...
Tommy Brown

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/idiot-robbers-blurt-out-name-then-confess-on-facebook-1-3799739

It started like a terrifying scene from a Hollywood mob movie as four masked men held up a bookmakers armed with an imitation gun and a hammer.

But it quickly descended into farce for the hapless gang as they named one of their members at the scene of the city hold-up ? before that robber posted a thinly-veiled confession on Facebook.

The High Court in Edinburgh heard Gary Pacitti's post raised suspicions. Picture: Picture: Bill Henry

The High Court in Edinburgh heard Gary Pacitti's post raised suspicions. Picture: Picture: Bill Henry

After the armed robbery at Ladbrokes on Portobello High Street on March 2, Gary Pacitti wrote: ?I love money, that?s my problem?.

The post, which also included an ?ashamed? emoticon symbol, was spotted by his sister ? and when she asked her brother what he had done he replied: ?Ladbrokes Portobello.?

And the crook?s troubles continued when officers caught up with him a week later ? but he was too drunk to be interviewed.

Unemployed Pacitti donned a hooded top and dust mask to disguise himself during the raid ? but as the gang fled with ?4100 and a watch taken from a manager, one of the robbers said: ?Gary, this way.?

Pacitti?s DNA was then found on the dust mask recovered near their Audi getaway car, which was abandoned near Danderhall.

The day before the hold-up, Pacittii, formerly of Bellenden Gardens, wrote on his Facebook page saying: ?Five year for a few grand ? no thank you?, but later wrote that he was ?feeling lucky?.

He was arrested on March 9, and later wrote: ?Looking at a nice 7 year . . . you win some, you lose some.? And since being jailed at HMP Edinburgh he has posted that he was ?Lovin life in Costa Del Saughton?.

The 21-year-old was on bail, deferred sentence, a drug treatment and testing order and a community payback order at the time of the raid, the High Court in Edinburgh heard yesterday.

Pacitti admitted assaulting one man and robbing him of an Armani watch and money while acting with others.

One of the raiders wearing a white forensic suit brandished the imitation gun at the customer services manager and told him: ?Dinnae press any buttons.?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/idiot-robbers-blurt-out-name-then-confess-on-facebook-1-3799739

It started like a terrifying scene from a Hollywood mob movie as four masked men held up a bookmakers armed with an imitation gun and a hammer.

But it quickly descended into farce for the hapless gang as they named one of their members at the scene of the city hold-up ? before that robber posted a thinly-veiled confession on Facebook.

After the armed robbery at Ladbrokes on Portobello High Street on March 2, Gary Pacitti wrote: ?I love money, that?s my problem?.

The post, which also included an ?ashamed? emoticon symbol, was spotted by his sister ? and when she asked her brother what he had done he replied: ?Ladbrokes Portobello.?

And the crook?s troubles continued when officers caught up with him a week later ? but he was too drunk to be interviewed.

Unemployed Pacitti donned a hooded top and dust mask to disguise himself during the raid ? but as the gang fled with ?4100 and a watch taken from a manager, one of the robbers said: ?Gary, this way.?

Pacitti?s DNA was then found on the dust mask recovered near their Audi getaway car, which was abandoned near Danderhall.

The day before the hold-up, Pacittii, formerly of Bellenden Gardens, wrote on his Facebook page saying: ?Five year for a few grand ? no thank you?, but later wrote that he was ?feeling lucky?.

He was arrested on March 9, and later wrote: ?Looking at a nice 7 year . . . you win some, you lose some.? And since being jailed at HMP Edinburgh he has posted that he was ?Lovin life in Costa Del Saughton?.

The 21-year-old was on bail, deferred sentence, a drug treatment and testing order and a community payback order at the time of the raid, the High Court in Edinburgh heard yesterday.

Pacitti admitted assaulting one man and robbing him of an Armani watch and money while acting with others.

One of the raiders wearing a white forensic suit brandished the imitation gun at the customer services manager and told him: ?Dinnae press any buttons.?

:gok:

criminal mastermind

...a bit disco

'Formerly of Bellenden Gardens'.

How appropriate.

Has anybody had that 'here's the link hehe' virus yet. How can you be that stupid to click on that :lol:

Has anybody had that 'here's the link hehe' virus yet. How can you be that stupid to click on that :lol:

Seen it loads of times. One guy I know, who works in technology, actually commented on one on his own page asking if it was a virus. Dafty.

Edited by Sooperstar

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Aw there's another sign of a complete roaster.

Tagging yerself into your own house/bed. 100% spangle.

"Dawn just checked in at MA COSY WEE BED"

Do us a favour Dawn and die in yer sleep.

:rofl:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Ladies day tomorrow....Facebook will be fecking annoying.

All over my Facebook today.

Tbh, I'm going to delete my account tonight. Complete load of shite.

All over my Facebook today.

Tbh, I'm going to delete my account tonight. Complete load of shite.

"You look gorgeous hun.

Looking lovely.

Aww gorgeous babe"

Is it wrong to hope the horses go mad and charge through the crowds?

"Put your arms in the air, this is a **** up!"

Those links that always have the same description.

"So and so did this..., WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER"

"A man walks into a bar... WHAT HE SAW WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!"

Stupid Sexy Flanders

There's three folk on my Facebook who each do a specific thing that winds me up, & they've all done it today:

1. Guy who's been seeing a bird for about three months & constantly refers to her as "the wife".

2. Guy who misses out random important words in his status, rendering it unreadable. Tonight's example "Finish work 9 call or private mail a lift local available me".

3. Bird who refers to her dogs as her "wee girls" and herself as their "mummy". Her boyfriend is now their "daddy" too. "Aw my wee girl's got a poorly tummy, just cuddling in to her mummy on the couch."

They don't usually all happen on the same day, but this could send me over the edge. :lol:

My blood runs cold whenever X factor or BGT is coming on, mainly because one guy (a hibby) on my page updates his status after every single act has been on stage giving his thoughts.

I should probably delete him.

Edited by iantjambo

Jambo Hoggie

Like - 100 prayers.

Share - 1,000 prayers.

Ignore - You love Satan.

:cornette:

They pages really get on ma tits.

Like if you love your grandma

Ignore if you want grandma to die

WTF

Ryan Jarman

Off on our holibobs to Turkey - At Newcastle Airport. Attached to a picture of a glass of wine and a pint. 

'Holibobs' :muggy: 

Deleted a guy recently who put up a status that he was "out tonight with my bestie"

BESTIE???? Bursds can just about get away with that shit but not guys.

Dick

WTF

It is absolutely chronic behaviour. Never in my life have I heard "Cause Of Death: Not Enough Facebook Likes/Shares".

"Holibobs" is chronic as well, as well as posting something like a photo of your legs next to the pool along with some tedious line like "not bad 4 a Monday". Weltish behaviour.

Салатные палочки

Off on our holibobs to Turkey - At Newcastle Airport. Attached to a picture of a glass of wine and a pint. 

'Holibobs' :muggy:

The picture of the drinks is the one that gets me.  Always filtered to within an inch of its life on instagram as well.  

These countdown things as well "245 days until Ibiza".  Just **** off.  

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

WTF

Would be funny if they liked it, then got told they were brown bread.

The picture of the drinks is the one that gets me. Always filtered to within an inch of its life on instagram as well.

These countdown things as well "245 days until Ibiza". Just **** off.

The drinks at the airport thing I don't actually mind, it's when it continues on for the next week getting the whole feking story of their holiday in the form of check-ins and photos by the pool. Dicks go on holiday just so they can post it on FB.....wierdos

The drinks at the airport thing I don't actually mind, it's when it continues on for the next week getting the whole feking story of their holiday in the form of check-ins and photos by the pool. Dicks go on holiday just so they can post it on FB.....wierdos

Hate it. I use my two or three weeks abroad every year to get away from all that shite. Could bot care what happens at home!

Салатные палочки

Minion quotes. 

I don't even know what the **** Minions are or where they came from. 

Every.Effing.Day!!

05b88b160ef2963b35405ac9cd102c4e.jpg:cornette:

They are terrible characters out of a half decent kids film.  Even my kids don't like Minions, that says a lot for adults who post them.  

Heres Rixxy

Time hop.

Half my feed is made up of shite from a year ago I didn't care about.

"oh remember this ladies! Drinks at mines lol can't believe it was a year ago xxx lol"