Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

Seen some story shared on my page the other day.  Apparently some laddie had been chucked off a tram for claiming he was under 16 and the conductor didn't believe him.  Obviously if he was under 16, the conductor is out of order and a complaint should be filed, but this guy had been named with a photo and his FB page shared while folk who knew the laddie's mum were threatening to leather the boy.

Ridiculously over the top and quite scary how easily things can spread.

I read that - the boys mum mouthing off on Facebook - gave me the impression the boy COULD have been giving the same behaviour on the tram.  It's always those in authority's fault while the Facebook Neds run wild in kicking up a frenzy of hatred.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Seen some story shared on my page the other day. Apparently some laddie had been chucked off a tram for claiming he was under 16 and the conductor didn't believe him. Obviously if he was under 16, the conductor is out of order and a complaint should be filed, but this guy had been named with a photo and his FB page shared while folk who knew the laddie's mum were threatening to leather the boy.

Ridiculously over the top and quite scary how easily things can spread.

I used to work with that guy. A nicer chap you couldn't hope to meet - pretty patient and gently spoken in my dealings with him anyway.

My guess is the laddie became a mouthy wee shite when asked his age and got chucked off for that. It's remarkable how many parents' kids do absolutely no wrong these days.

Complete attention seeking imo.

This one going about with the lassie bullying the other wee lassie, kicking her in the face (Cowdenbeath I think) now it's escalated and her names all over FB.

What did she think would happen? Her pal is filming her, it's pretty obvious it's going to end up on social media.

Anyway, hope the bully get her just deserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Share if you hate cancer....Ignore if you want your parents to die of it"

:cornette:

"Share if u think we should find saddam"

Few years too late I'm afraid there. Must have been a Bebo campaign that brought that particular dictator to his grave.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Every.single.female promoting their shite franchise for jewellery, candles, kids clothes, sticking ******* glitter on a wine glass!!

:seething:

Free advertising to a potential audience of thousands? Clever Facebook behaviour, imo. ;)

Free advertising to a potential audience of thousands? Clever Facebook behaviour, imo. ;)

Indeed, as annoying as it is I'd be doing the exact same.

My mother in law makes fancy socks and stuff and has made a small fortune due to advertising on Facebook.

Indeed, as annoying as it is I'd be doing the exact same.

My mother in law makes fancy socks and stuff and has made a small fortune due to advertising on Facebook.

I'd be doing the same too, don't get me wrong.

It just pisses me off seeing it, that's all. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

"Change your profile picture to a comic book character for 24 hours to help raise childhood cancer awareness. Like this status and I'll give you a character"

jamboinglasgow

image_zps17feyksj.jpg

Posted by a thirty year old lassie.

Thirty. :muggy:

I dont know what it is about minions, and women. There is a girl on my facebook who keeps sharing pictures from a page called "minion quotes." All there is a piece of text next to a random picture of a minion. One such quote is "isn't it freaking frustrating when you're the only person who can see how evil and manipulative someone is and everyone else is blind to it." What has that got to do with cartoon creatures who love bananas, slapstick and saying the word bottom. Just weird.

I dont know what it is about minions, and women. There is a girl on my facebook who keeps sharing pictures from a page called "minion quotes." All there is a piece of text next to a random picture of a minion. One such quote is "isn't it freaking frustrating when you're the only person who can see how evil and manipulative someone is and everyone else is blind to it." What has that got to do with cartoon creatures who love bananas, slapstick and saying the word bottom. Just weird.

You've obviously never seen the film, this is a direct quote from the film from yellow minion number three I think. Don't be fooled by their jovial persona, minions have feelings too you know.

Edited by Rab HMFC

Got a couple of people who do this pish an aw. I must have missed the directors cut where minions start giving out life advice.

:muggy:

"Change your profile picture to a comic book character for 24 hours to help raise childhood cancer awareness. Like this status and I'll give you a character"

My wife does all this shit.

I'm thinking divorce is the only solution.

You would probably keep her as a Facebook friend so she can still get on your tits (in some kin of perverse way).

You would probably keep her as a Facebook friend so she can still get on your tits (in some kin of perverse way).

I probably would :lol:

I see the "omg I've just been to Asda/Tesco/Morrisons and they have their Xmas stock in already...Its September ffs" stuff has started. Yes just like it did last year and the year before and the year before and you commented on it then as well. Why are you still surprised you ****?

Fairly acceptable showing of respect of you ask me.

I'm sure the thoughts of some utter no mark from Kircaldy, or Newcraighall or Gorebridge or wherever who spends must of her life posting maningless shit on Facebook will be of huge comfort to those who lost people closest to them 4 days after their deaths.

You've fell in love with Amnesiac's wife haven't you?

I'm sure the thoughts of some utter no mark from Kircaldy, or Newcraighall or Gorebridge or wherever who spends must of her life posting maningless shit on Facebook will be of huge comfort to those who lost people closest to them 4 days after their deaths.

Well that's one way of looking at it :lol: .

Салатные палочки

"Cant believe my baby is 9 months today" 

"Cant believe it was ten months ago my wee baby came into the world" 

Due to the fact that Facebook has chosen to use software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I do declare the following to Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (cs.): on this day, 22 September 2015 in response to the new Facebook guidelines and under articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to ALL my personal data, drawings, paintings, photos, texts etc... published on my profile since the day I opened my account. For commercial use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times.
By this release, I tell Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or to take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, agents and/or other staff under the direction of Facebook.
The contents of my profile include private information. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute). Facebook is now an open capital entity.
Those reading this text can copy it and paste it on their Facebook wall. This will allow them to place themselves under the protection of copyright. If you have not published this statement at least once, you will tacitly allow the use of elements such as your photos as well as the information contained in your profile update.

post-45777-ace-ventura-smile-yes-point-g

Due to the fact that Facebook has chosen to use software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I do declare the following to Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (cs.): on this day, 22 September 2015 in response to the new Facebook guidelines and under articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to ALL my personal data, drawings, paintings, photos, texts etc... published on my profile since the day I opened my account. For commercial use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times.

By this release, I tell Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, broadcast, or to take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The actions mentioned above apply equally to employees, students, agents and/or other staff under the direction of Facebook.

The contents of my profile include private information. The violation of my privacy is punished by the law (UCC 1 1-308 - 308 1 -103 and the Rome Statute). Facebook is now an open capital entity.

Those reading this text can copy it and paste it on their Facebook wall. This will allow them to place themselves under the protection of copyright. If you have not published this statement at least once, you will tacitly allow the use of elements such as your photos as well as the information contained in your profile update.

post-45777-ace-ventura-smile-yes-point-g

Omg thats awfil a had no idea lol thanks Hun shared now xxx

"Happy birthday to my gran who'd be 93 today".

Just feck off, she died 20 years ago.

A new thing I've noticed that I can't deal with is people tagging dead friends' Facebook pages. Sad that your friend has died, but they're not going to get a notification beyond the grave with your message!

Private Womble

"Happy birthday to my gran who'd be 93 today".

Just feck off, she died 20 years ago.

A new thing I've noticed that I can't deal with is people tagging dead friends' Facebook pages. Sad that your friend has died, but they're not going to get a notification beyond the grave with your message!

Yeah I agree, I see some posts on an old school friends facebook, a lot of it is attention seeking. As nice a guy as he was he'll never get the message. But you can't pull people up for this behaviour as it'd make you an arsehole.

• 2 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

Keep safe this Halloween JKB'ers and please, think of the kids.  

12088350_964677410257785_465202670473112

Does anyone and I mean anyone know of a drug taker willing to just give away hundreds of pounds worth of free drugs?

Let alone to children.

williejamiesonlesftfoot

Does anyone and I mean anyone know of a drug taker willing to just give away hundreds of pounds worth of free drugs?

Let alone to children.

PM sent

Салатные палочки

We should all produce ridiculous info posters on here and compete to see who gets theirs to go most viral.

Great idea that.  Guarantee every lassie on my facebook would share it.  

...a bit disco

Stay safe all the single ladies...

12115762_1060643827311593_91939268674346
Sarah Johnston
 outside O2 in Glasgow City Centre last night and asked him to take me home but instead he locked me in the taxi and took my phone off me refusing to take me home but continued to drive in the opposite direction. After me balling my eyes out begging him to let me out he slammed the brakes on, climbed into the back of the taxi and attacked me resulting in the bruising shown below and with multiple lumps on my hip, head and my back then booted me out the taxi without my belongings, even my shoes in the middle of pollok on levernside road at half 2 on Sunday morning!! Police have found no proof of any of this happening as the bruises and lumps supposedly isnt enough so he has gotten away with it so please watch what taxis you get into especially when on your own! God knows what else this man is capable of!!

Sarah Johnston
 outside O2 in Glasgow City Centre last night and asked him to take me home but instead he locked me in the taxi and took my phone off me refusing to take me home but continued to drive in the opposite direction. After me balling my eyes out begging him to let me out he slammed the brakes on, climbed into the back of the taxi and attacked me resulting in the bruising shown below and with multiple lumps on my hip, head and my back then booted me out the taxi without my belongings, even my shoes in the middle of pollok on levernside road at half 2 on Sunday morning!! Police have found no proof of any of this happening as the bruises and lumps supposedly isnt enough so he has gotten away with it so please watch what taxis you get into especially when on your own! God knows what else this man is capable of!!

I don't see the problem with this post. The replies might be annoying since they're all so similar.

Салатные палочки

Sarah Johnston

Seen that on Sunday.  If it's true then the lass deserves more support than that from the police.  But it doesn't surprise me, especially if it was Pollok police station she attended, they couldn't care less in that place.  Lassies should know better than to get into unlicensed taxis.  There are plenty of secure taxis provided in the city centre and they make sure that any girls on their own are given priority.  I know of at least four private hire firms who also give priority to women on their own when they phone.  If she didn't want to walk from the O2 to the city centre then she should have got a bus or I'm sure a large group of people who were making their way from the O2 would happily have let her tag along for her safety.  

Sarah Johnston

Happened to a girl in Edinburgh not so long ago with a fake private hire cab picking her up. She wasn't lucky enough to just get chucked out the cab though.

Keep safe this Halloween JKB'ers and please, think of the kids.

12088350_964677410257785_465202670473112

That's brilliant. I've just posted it to see how many people share it.

Sarah Johnston

11 October at 16:12 ? Edited ?

I've read this several times and my overriding thought on the matter is I've got not a tube of glue if that's her arm or leg.

Edited by Kayleigh Goodwillie

Feeling down, so more things than usual are irking me

Folk that put up 'like if... '

Folk that constantly share shite - like aye sometimes its funny, but ffs eh

Folk changing their profile picture back to the one they already had with no clear reason other than to likewhore

Statuses that allude heavily to something without going into details, e.g, hate folk that (insert something very specific). Balls up and name and shame ffs, could use a bit of drama

Blocking somebody or deliberately not accepting folk you can't stand and still seeing shit from them - through likes, shares etc

Group chats where no ***** speaks and you say something no one replies and end up feeling like a knob

hashtags on facebook generally irk me but this ***** on my facebook... every photo contains bare minimum 8 hashtags - ****ing war crime honestly

Folk that stick up photos of their meals when their trying to eat healthy- Like you need 'Likes' to keep you motivated ... wow.

Clickbait -more so the gallery types where theres 'slides' .. ugh

Any link to 'Givemesport' with there shitty headlines that makes any Manchester utd headline sound like a ****ing soap opera

'Full time mummy' - So unemployed aye ?

hundreds of pictures of someones baby, like right we get it

Ladbible stuff since they decided to be a 2bit news site

Thats everything I can think of, may do another scroll through facebook :-)

Feeling down, so more things than usual are irking me

Folk that put up 'like if... '

Folk that constantly share shite - like aye sometimes its funny, but ffs eh

Folk changing their profile picture back to the one they already had with no clear reason other than to likewhore

Statuses that allude heavily to something without going into details, e.g, hate folk that (insert something very specific). Balls up and name and shame ffs, could use a bit of drama

Blocking somebody or deliberately not accepting folk you can't stand and still seeing shit from them - through likes, shares etc

Group chats where no ***** speaks and you say something no one replies and end up feeling like a knob

hashtags on facebook generally irk me but this ***** on my facebook... every photo contains bare minimum 8 hashtags - ******* war crime honestly

Folk that stick up photos of their meals when their trying to eat healthy- Like you need 'Likes' to keep you motivated ... wow.

Clickbait -more so the gallery types where theres 'slides' .. ugh

Any link to 'Givemesport' with there shitty headlines that makes any Manchester utd headline sound like a ******* soap opera

'Full time mummy' - So unemployed aye ?

hundreds of pictures of someones baby, like right we get it

Ladbible stuff since they decided to be a 2bit news site

Thats everything I can think of, may do another scroll through facebook :-)

Many good shouts but the one highlighted is the only one that has my finger poised over the 'delete' button...

Салатные палочки

"NINE DAYS OFF THE FAGS NOW.....WOOO HOOOOOO"

She is absolutely choking for a smoke IMO