Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

Every.Effing.Day!!

They are terrible characters out of a half decent kids film. Even my kids don't like Minions, that says a lot for adults who post them.

They don't say anything ever (as far as I know). It's like taking a quote from one of The Clangers or Gary The Snail from Spongebob.

:vrface:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Салатные палочки

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Time hop.

Half my feed is made up of shite from a year ago I didn't care about.

"oh remember this ladies! Drinks at mines lol can't believe it was a year ago xxx lol"

There's another one - people putting lol after their posts.

"Sitting in the garden lol"

It's only lol if your garden's getting fecking napalmed u dick

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Don't mind Facebook at all. Great for keeping touch with people. I don't see any of the stuff on this thread because my friends are not total cretins. :)

Edited by Diana Prince

People who share Britain First posts. I'm not sure if they're actually racist, xenophobic and homophobic or just a bit stupid and don't realise who Britain First are and what they stand for.

Time hop.

Half my feed is made up of shite from a year ago I didn't care about.

"oh remember this ladies! Drinks at mines lol can't believe it was a year ago xxx lol"

Can't effing block it either  :wallbash:

Dalstonjambo

There's another one - people putting lol after their posts.

"Sitting in the garden lol"

It's only lol if your garden's getting fecking napalmed u dick

100% this. I have to say the word 'lol' annoys me generally. I see it a lot posted on JKB where it winds me up. People seem to think that lol is just something they write in every sentence now. 

'Callumn Morrison supports sevco lol' - for example. 

The "18 things you know if you're best friends with your mum" types of posts.

What's worse is that these pages aren't even paragraphs or sentences but pictures with half a dozen words on them! 

JudyJudyJudy

People who share Britain First posts. I'm not sure if they're actually racist, xenophobic and homophobic or just a bit stupid and don't realise who Britain First are and what they stand for.

In agreement with you here. Those posts are awful and i eventually deleted my cousins son who keep re posting them. Needless to say brain dead 

JudyJudyJudy

Got an even better one...someone on mine just wished her and other " single full time mummys" having fathers day !!! cause they apparently do both jobs !

JudyJudyJudy

Just seen someone be wished a happy fathers day from their two cats.

Wonderful.

Oh dear

"Happy fathers day great grandad, we will always miss you, RIP"

This from an attention seeking boot who deleted and reposted all her wedding photos on the day of her sisters wedding (presumably because she couldn't stand being out of the limelight for a day)

^^^^

In the same vein my Facebook is full of those type of messages today of people wishing happy Father's Day to their dead fathers.

Yeah we get it. You loved your dad and rather oddly feel that you need to make sure other people know. But the basic fact remains. He ain't gonna be reading it.

I would love to create a profile called 'the truth' and basically just reply to all the ridiculous posts on facebook with what I thought :lol:

Unfortunately you wouldn't last ling if you used your real name.

I would love to create a profile called 'the truth' and basically just reply to all the ridiculous posts on facebook with what I thought :lol:

Do it.

Angry Haggis

I like the concept of this.

The drinks at the airport thing I don't actually mind, it's when it continues on for the next week getting the whole feking story of their holiday in the form of check-ins and photos by the pool. Dicks go on holiday just so they can post it on FB.....wierdos

This. On holiday ffs! No ***** cares.

The lol thing does my nut in as well. *****.

Holibobs. Can't say I've seen that thankfully.

Happy Father's Day from a ******* dog.

Photo of it siting beside a card and a pair of gazelle. :cornette:

I genuinely thought you meant this...

Grants-Gazelle.jpg?1314048118

LOL...

::troll:::'>

JudyJudyJudy

"Happy fathers day great grandad, we will always miss you, RIP"

This from an attention seeking boot who deleted and reposted all her wedding photos on the day of her sisters wedding (presumably because she couldn't stand being out of the limelight for a day)

lol...ive got a few like that on mine too 

Салатные палочки

I know this has been mentioned before but I saw one lassie doing it this morning.  Somthing along the lines of..........

" :( "

"What's up hun" 

"Ill PM you" 

Aw just **** off eh

Edited by Salad Fingers

Only seen one happy fathers day from the bump yesterday.

One too many

I got one of those as a card, thankfully not as a facebook post.

Made me smile I must admit!

When my son turned 5 I posted a few pictures of him with this caption.

"I was gonna wish this numpty a happy birthday but he doesn't have Facebook....loser"

Prince Buaben

Folk who wish a happy birthday to someone who is not even in FB. WTF is the point.

and fathers day.

Sharing things for absolutely no reason.

For example someone loses a wedding ring in Bristol and it gets shared so many times it hits people in the lothians and idiots up here still continue to share it. Usually posting a comment like "shared Broxburn"

So fecking pointless.

Folk who wish a happy birthday to someone who is not even in FB. WTF is the point.

Ditto wishing happy birthday to dead people. Attention seeking pish.

For example someone loses a wedding ring in Bristol and it gets shared so many times it hits people in the lothians and idiots up here still continue to share it. Usually posting a comment like "shared Broxburn"

So fecking pointless.

Sounds terrible to say it but the number of 'OMG my teenager is MISSING!' posts is getting a bit mad, especially when most aren't really missing at all and turn up 20 minutes after the post goes up but is still being shared weeks later. Can't blame folk for being concerned or wanting to help but sometimes these posts seem to be vying for attention with real missing person reports. Noticed a few weeks back that some missing teens posts were competing with another young lass who had gone missing after a fight with her parents and was later found dead. It made me so sad. Social media is brilliant but you can't help think that folk will eventually just stop paying attention to any of these reports. Also can't blame parents for wanting to use it like that either I suppose, they're just worried.

Auld Reekin'

Ditto wishing happy birthday to dead people. Attention seeking pish.

Sums-up FB for me.

Sounds terrible to say it but the number of 'OMG my teenager is MISSING!' posts is getting a bit mad, especially when most aren't really missing at all and turn up 20 minutes after the post goes up but is still being shared weeks later. Can't blame folk for being concerned or wanting to help but sometimes these posts seem to be vying for attention with real missing person reports. Noticed a few weeks back that some missing teens posts were competing with another young lass who had gone missing after a fight with her parents and was later found dead. It made me so sad. Social media is brilliant but you can't help think that folk will eventually just stop paying attention to any of these reports. Also can't blame parents for wanting to use it like that either I suppose, they're just worried.

That's actually a very good point. Sort of creating a "cry wolf" effect.

So fecking pointless.

:vrface:

"Shared Edinburgh". Aye cool, glad you've got the entire city covered by posting to your 200 "friends", 190 of whom probably have your posts hidden.

Edited by Ray Gin

Bindy Badgy

A couple of vets that I'm friends with shared one of the animal abuse posts.

They definitely aren't racist. Just didn't bother doing any research.

Heres Rixxy

Multi coloured overlay on profile photo.

What is the point? You don't live in America. You're not gay. It's legal here and there now anyway.

Салатные палочки

What is the point? You don't live in America. You're not gay. It's legal here and there now anyway.

Seen one of these this morning. Someone actually commented "god bless America" as if they were some kind of forerunners of gay marriage.

Never bothered with FB. My mate lost his Spaniel last week so his daughter posted the earth shattering news, within an hour people 2-300 miles away are posting "keeping eyes peeled for your doggie" and other such rubbish. What do they think they're looking for? Some turbo charged greyhound FFS!

Don't know if they've been mentioned but I've 2 that really annoy me.

ATM PIN REVERSAL:GOOD TO KNOW.

If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money enter your pin in reverse which will give you the money but also alert the police.

What about people who have a number like 6116?

The 2nd one that annoys me is Moneybags.

This month will have 5 Friday Saturday and Sundays and it only happens once every 800 odd years.

The idiots that keep posting this crap are so thick.

I'll take that, and I'll raise you anybody that has a 'YES' 'NO THANKS' or '45' pin on their profile picture. What is the point. Scumbags.

jamboinglasgow

I'll take that, and I'll raise you anybody that has a 'YES' 'NO THANKS' or '45' pin on their profile picture. What is the point. Scumbags.

On twitter it makes it easier to know who to ignore.

It was gay pride day here today and anything that let's people know they are not alone is OK with me.

Guest C00l K1d

Imagine showing your support for marriage equality/gay community?!

It's such a small thing, why would it bother someone so much. Think there's something else going on if the sight of a rainbow flag sends you into a rage tbf.

I wanted to show my support and do this as well but I read on Facebook that if you get more than 50 likes you can actually contract gay. A friend of mine said it happened to someone at their cousins work.....made his photo rainbow coloured, 2 days later he was gay....like really gay you know....two men kissing and cuddling gay.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I wanted to show my support and do this as well but I read on Facebook that if you get more than 50 likes you can actually contract gay. A friend of mine said it happened to someone at their cousins work.....made his photo rainbow coloured, 2 days later he was gay....like really gay you know....two men kissing and cuddling gay.

:facepalm:

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick