Goodwillie

jayjay

So... is this still 90% a done deal?

I'm becoming increasingly sceptical

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Italian Lambretta

Its more likely to be a 10% done deal, but im sure the so called ITKers will tell you different.

So... is this still 90% a done deal?

I'm becoming increasingly sceptical

Its more likely to be a 10% done deal, but im sure the so called ITKers will tell you different.

That's what I thought

Italian Lambretta

I take it there's a night club called 'The Church?'

He's defo signing today. Just after church, he's heading to Gorgie.

lost in space

He's defo signing today. Just after church, he's heading to Gorgie.

Is he there to get the lead off the roof?

Russian Hats

Has he signed yet? What about Boydy? No reason why we shouldn't be splashing the cash...oh....

I would rather see any cash we do have (which we don't) be used on players that might get us a fee in the future like Wilson deal.

I would rather see any cash we do have (which we don't) be used on players that might get us a fee in the future like Wilson deal.

I would rather see us reach a position of stability where we dont have to sell players and can concentrate on actually winning things and being a successful club, after all who wants to watch bunch of loosers which we would be if we sold every player who finally reached a decent standard. Been there before with Hearts and couldnt go back to it again.

I would rather see us reach a position of stability where we dont have to sell players and can concentrate on actually winning things and being a successful club, after all who wants to watch bunch of loosers which we would be if we sold every player who finally reached a decent standard. Been there before with Hearts and couldnt go back to it again.

We have always been a selling club and always will, so ive no idea what you mean by the "been there before" bit. The only difference is under Romanov we have been able to get better deals when selling players than we would have got previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Has he signed yet? What about Boydy? No reason why we shouldn't be splashing the cash...oh....

Bang on the cash!

I hope he signs, we need short term fixes until we get the club sorted out and heading in the right direction.

upgotheheads

If the story about Locke mouthing off about transfer targets and Hearts financial status to folk on the street is true, then he's even more cretinous than his 'thick as mince/daft laddie' persona suggests. One of the highlights of any takeover will be seeing him replaced with a proper manager. Funnily enough, if we could somehow bring in David Weir as his assistant, I'm sure he'd make a far better choice as manager once Locke is emptied.

Don't agree.

I've listened to him being interviewed and he always sounds measured and sensible. He will make mistakes as a manager while he's learning on the job but then which manager doesn't. What evidence do you have that David Weir would be a 'proper' manager?

Sounds like youve made your mind up before he's had a chance.

Tommy Brown

90% of percentages quoted on here a complete 90% shite

Gene Parmesan

Anyone at the 17s game on Friday see him at the stadium as he was supposedly going to be there?

Spoke to him (while he was still sober) at a nightclub in Stirling last night, said he's not interested in returning to play in Scotland.

Spoke to him (while he was still sober) at a nightclub in Stirling last night, said he's not interested in returning to play in Scotland.

Really?

Not surprised. The other teams he would face if he was here is not a big selling point.

I mean a trip to easter road? :lol:

Hardly a step up from where he is.

Not surprised. The other teams he would face if he was here is not a big selling point.

I mean a trip to easter road? :lol:

Hardly a step up from where he is.

it would be a fantastic way to regain form and he's not scored much so perhaps a short return would benefit his confidence and form ?

it would be a fantastic way to regain form and he's not scored much so perhaps a short return would benefit his confidence and form ?

I agree.

But if he's quoted at not being keen coming up north then maybe that's why.

Jaime Lannister

I may or may not have spoken or not spoken to someone who is connected or not connected with Hearts and they may or may not have told me that we may or may not be signing David Goodwillie.

I may or may not have spoken or not spoken to someone who is connected or not connected with Hearts and they may or may not have told me that we may or may not be signing David Goodwillie.

Cool.

vegas-voss

Makes as much sense as anything else on the thread

Nookie Bear

Chasing around for scraps with us while our defenders launch 60-yard missiles in his general direction would probably kill him off completely.

senior sources inside tynie say Goodwillie due at Riccarton this afternoon

:thumb:

SIGNING

Hearts boss Gary Locke aims to make ex-Terror hitkid David Goodwillie his second signing of the summer.

STRAPPED

Cash-strapped Jambos hope to take the Scotland star on loan for the season from Blackburn.

SOURCES

Senior sources inside Tynecastle last night said "David wants to rebuild his career in the SPL. He also misses the Fubar."

for what its worth someone involved in the Hearts commercial department, told me there have been talks with Goodwillie.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Mark and Lards Vague News!

Tommy Brown

for what its worth someone involved in the Hearts commercial department, told me there have been talks with Goodwillie.

GL: We would like you to come to Tynecastle and play for the famous, are you up for it?

DW: No

Nobody has told me anything I'm afraid.

rupert-murdoch-claiming-i-know-nothing.jpg

the general

My friend was told by lockie himself that goodwillie is up for talks today

your really better not putting stuff like that on here

Locke releases transfer information to a worryingly large number of people it would seem.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm well over 90% sure I know nothing about anything related to Hearts signings.

I'd like to divulge more but at this time am not at liberty to do so.

Pans Jambo

I read on pussbook that he's singing for us.

This news must be true then?

:shitwine:

I talked to a bloke who knows someone who once bumped into David Goodwillie in the street.

He says he doesn't know where he's going.

I read on pussbook that he's singing for us.

This news must be true then?

What's the song he's singing?

from the daily rangers

Could David Goodwillie be tempted by a Tannadice return? Hearts and Aberdeen also want the Blackburn striker.

Paulie Walnut

@TyroneSTV: #dundeeutd boss Jackie McNamara says they've spoken to #blackburn abt the prospect of signing David Goodwillie on loan

Dr. Bapswent

@TyroneSTV: #dundeeutd boss Jackie McNamara says they've spoken to #blackburn abt the prospect of signing David Goodwillie on loan

So Goodwillie will end up at Utd and Hearts can say 'damn we almost got him' to appease the fans.... with no real intent or possibility of signing him. The window will pass with a host of 'close but no cigars' and we will struggle on with the threadbare squad we already have.

But it will look like we tried to get a few.

Hmmm - a conspiracy theory or likely?

David McCaig

So Goodwillie will end up at Utd and Hearts can say 'damn we almost got him' to appease the fans.... with no real intent or possibility of signing him. The window will pass with a host of 'close but no cigars' and we will struggle on with the threadbare squad we already have.

Presumably we were unsuccessful in our attempts to sign Danny Wilson?

Dr. Bapswent

Presumably we were unsuccessful in our attempts to sign Danny Wilson?

He was already at the club, and wasn't linked with anyone else?

The whole Goodwillie thing has seemed rather speculative from the outset.

jamboinglasgow

He was already at the club, and wasn't linked with anyone else?

The whole Goodwillie thing has seemed rather speculative from the outset.

yes, by fans, there is nothing official from the club.

ano you would think the club was 25 million in debt or something :dizzy2:

we have already made 1 more signing than i thought we would this summer, any1 we get its a bonus

Alwaysinourshadows

Wilson was linked with newco

He knocked them back to sign for us

Archived