Goodwillie

jayjay

Walter Bishop

Over the past wee while i have had some cracking info from a very good source, McGlynn about a month before it happened, Wilson back in December and Peter Houston (which is still an interesting situation, watch this space) I was speaking to same guy this morning about Goodwillie and it appears there is very much something in this along with a Hibs player i have already mentioned and possibly 2 or 3 other players signing whose names i wont reveal for now.

It seems we have a decent budget for players, though he tells me Administration is very much on the cards.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning I bumped into a very prominent figure from Tynie.

Tynie Tiger?

I recon they are trying to tie up as many players as they can before admin and a signing embargo gets put in place.

Blackburn are in talks with Dundee Utd over him going back there. Utd want them to cover his wages in place if the percentage fee they are due when sold.

I recon they are trying to tie up as many players as they can before admin and a signing embargo gets put in place.

It certainly appears that way !! And here's hoping it's true.

Dr. Bapswent

And how many have the tied up - other than Wilson?

magicjohnston

This morning I bumped into a very prominent figure from Tynie.Had a chat with him for about 10 mins whilst working in his neighbours house.Boyd and Goodwillie are very possible,goodwillie is meant to be going to the under 17 game tonight.He can't see Webster going anywhere,all the players being looked at are around the 25/26 years bracket,Lithuanians still pulling all the strings and not making things easy.Reckons the Scandinavians are at a fairly advanced stage.He also stated that the new strip was bogging but that he had seen the strip for next season and it was fine.I was working at a house up past Woodburn area of Dalkeith.

Pulling the strings with regards to what? Finalising signings or takeover talks, or day to day running of the club? Rest sounds promising, hope you are right

And how many have the tied up - other than Wilson?

"Trying" to tie up players he said....which would suggest work in progress.

Dr. Bapswent

Rangers seemed to have no trouble.

If we are 'trying' to do this before any imposed ban - we aren't exactly forging ahead.

Well said that man lol

If we are 'trying' to do this before any imposed ban - we aren't exactly forging ahead.

Lockie goes on holiday on Tuesday so expect something before then.

cosanostra

We rarely manage to do anything quickly.

It's been that way for what seems like forever.

We'll probably sign a decent number of new players and they'll most likely be ones that haven't been mentioned on here or in the press. That's what usually happens.

The White Cockade

we could sign players and then the Administrator could get rid of them if they were amongst our highest earners

so not really sure the point of signings if we reckon we are going into admin?

Vincent B.A

Blackburn are in talks with Dundee Utd over him going back there. Utd want them to cover his wages in place if the percentage fee they are due when sold.

Kind of makes more sense than coming to us to be honest. Unless we were prepared to pay a percentage of his wage.

we could sign players and then the Administrator could get rid of them if they were amongst our highest earners

Quite a lot of confusion relating to the apparent contradiction of administration versus signings. Dare I say it.......is their a plan unfolding?

May one-six

If there's loose talk about administration then I'll take a guess and say we have heehaw chance of signing anyone. Why would a player or his agent opt for us when there's such huge uncertainty about our immediate future? Before anyone points out Wilson, he was already here and familiar with the place. It would be very easy for Locke and Murray to work on him every day and convince him that it would be a good idea to sign up. That's a very different position to every other possible signing.

Quite a lot of confusion relating to the apparent contradiction of administration versus signings. Dare I say it.......is their a plan unfolding?

Such as admin one day, new owners the next?

bajthejambo

I can't see him having any real sell on value. ?1,000,000 at the most? So I take it this just means the percentage of the wages that Utd would be responsible for?

Care to speculate?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Yesterday you were saying he would only go to Rangers.

No offence, but do you just make this up yeah?

This morning I bumped into a very prominent figure from Tynie.Had a chat with him for about 10 mins whilst working in his neighbours house.Boyd and Goodwillie are very possible,goodwillie is meant to be going to the under 17 game tonight.He can't see Webster going anywhere,all the players being looked at are around the 25/26 years bracket,Lithuanians still pulling all the strings and not making things easy.Reckons the Scandinavians are at a fairly advanced stage.He also stated that the new strip was bogging but that he had seen the strip for next season and it was fine.I was working at a house up past Woodburn area of Dalkeith.

It was all going so well..until the bit on bold. Unlucky though, was a good effort.

Care to speculate?

Sorry - I'm not ITK I'm afraid. I just get the sense that with all of this transfer talk/activity and players "keen" to come to Hearts that there has to be something going on to make sense of everything. Surely we cannot be attracting players to a club that could be in Div 3 and renamed Gorgie Heartsyabass FC next season. Just me?

Sorry - I'm not ITK I'm afraid. I just get the sense that with all of this transfer talk/activity and players "keen" to come to Hearts that there has to be something going on to make sense of everything. Surely we cannot be attracting players to a club that could be in Div 3 and renamed Gorgie Heartsyabass FC next season. Just me?

I see no ships

Hope you're right

Yesterday you were saying he would only go to Rangers.

No offence, but do you just make this up yeah?

Not really.

There's plenty stories going about. Goodwillie was out saying himself he would only go to rangers apparently.

Today got told Dundee Utd are in direct talks with Blackburn.

Not really.

There's plenty stories going about. Goodwillie was out saying himself he would only go to rangers apparently.

And therein lies the biggest problem with these threads.

Apparently = **** knows

vegas-voss

Not really.

If Dundee Utd are in for him it probably makes them strong favourites you would think.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This is where my confusion lies too.

I reckon Goldenboy is talking nonsense (IMO).

LOL - you could be right. Wouldn't be the first time.

rossthejambo

Are people not getting confused with the admin chat?

is it not just that UBIG will be classed as being in liquidation and we get deducted points for that rather than the actual club going into admin?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

These threads are no use for dreamers like me, I just want to believe!!!

Thig Ar Latha

Are people not getting confused with the admin chat?

is it not just that UBIG will be classed as being in liquidation and we get deducted points for that rather than the actual club going into admin?

Glad someone brought this up. Thats exactly the way I read the situation. UBIG going into Admin, not Hearts. (yet at least) 15 point deduction for parent Company going into Admin, but no immediate administration at Tynecastle.

I don't know what the signing position would be in this situation, I very much doubt if the SPL do either, they make it up as they go along. For the moment Hearts are trading normally.

If Dundee Utd are in for him it probably makes them strong favourites you would think.

I would think so too as if Blackburn are reluctant about paying all the wages the percentage fee Utd would be due being scraped would make it them or nobody anyway.

And therein lies the biggest problem with these threads.

Apparently = **** knows

Apparently means he apparently said it instead of complete fact.

jimmyjambo

Gary Lockes area

Ron Burgundy

It was all going so well..until the bit on bold. Unlucky though, was a good effort.

Dont be a tit.I was surprised at that and asked him what he meant and he stated that he has seen the design kit for next season.Why the feck would I make that up?

I heard

two days ago the following, from a solid source...choose to beleive or not although it does link to the above post.

Webster - Rejected a deal. We will go for an experienced CB.

Boyd - 99% certain.

Goodwillie (dont know if loan) 90%

HMFC will go into Admin in the next two weeks to pave the way for interested parties to move forward with their interest. We need rid of all Lith connections.

David Weir, will take the No 2 job as he is extremely interested in it but wants to wait to see if there is role for him at Everton when Martinez comes in.

Please dont give me the whole 'source' chat, if I said who I got it from I wouldn't get anymore, its very reliable lets just say that.

We can't register anyone over the age iof 21 till 01 July.

If we go into admin by mid June we won't be able to register anyone until we come out of admin.

Something doesn't add up.

Dr. Bapswent

Dont be a tit.I was surprised at that and asked him what he meant and he stated that he has seen the design kit for next season.Why the feck would I make that up?

They design kits years in advance?

seriously?

Ron Burgundy

They design kits years in advance?

seriously?

That's what he said.I asked him if he was serious when he said he'd seen next season's and he said he had.I'm not in the habit of making up stuff,I'm sure he has friends on here who could ask him and I'd expect he would tell them the same.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Got told to go and speak to Lockie today.

Wind up.

He said, 'Back to work Captain.'

The People's Chimp

TBH it makes sense to have the designs in place already - fashion works in the same way and I can't see why designing and manufacturing a Football "T shirt" would be any different to the design and manufacture of a normal T shirt.

Archived