Goodwillie

jayjay

Dr. Bapswent

yes, by fans, there is nothing official from the club.

Same thing thought right... you know how it works on here.

the more people talk about it, the more they feel aggrieved when it doesn't happen - even if it was totally made up from the start!

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

the more people talk about it, the more they feel aggrieved when it doesn't happen - even if it was totally made up from the start!

But your conspiracy theory is about what the club will say if he doesn't sign. Not what the fans will say.

So you are having a go at the club about something you read on here?

:facepalm:

Dr. Bapswent

So you are having a go at the club about something you read on here?

:facepalm:

I'm not having a go at anyone - where did you see that?

Dr. Bapswent

But your conspiracy theory is about what the club will say if he doesn't sign. Not what the fans will say.

Im not saying it was only made up on here.

I would think the club are happy to be linked, either officially or otherwise.

I do think they probably have a note of interest, but their degree of serious intent is not clear.

I am far to cynical about transfer windows at Hearts to take these things too seriously with players linked and never quite coming off.

even if this was entirely made up by the fans, im sure the club would happily go along with it if gave the perception that they were making moves that the fans liked.

I'm not having a go at anyone - where did you see that?

So Goodwillie will end up at Utd and Hearts can say 'damn we almost got him' to appease the fans.... with no real intent or possibility of signing him. The window will pass with a host of 'close but no cigars' and we will struggle on with the threadbare squad we already have.

But it will look like we tried to get a few.

Hmmm - a conspiracy theory or likely?

OK, you do question your own conspiracy theory. It is still a rant though.

Dr. Bapswent

OK, you do question your own conspiracy theory. It is still a rant though.

Sorry, i wouldn't want it to get in the way of all the 'facts' on this thread.

Pans Jambo

What's the song he's singing?

Damn! I hate it when you type too fast and make a mitsake!!!

I would rather see us reach a position of stability where we dont have to sell players and can concentrate on actually winning things and being a successful club, after all who wants to watch bunch of loosers which we would be if we sold every player who finally reached a decent standard. Been there before with Hearts and couldnt go back to it again.

**** sake - some Kickbakcers are no better than Old Firm fans. We didn't win anything in the first quarter of a century I watched Hearts, and if we don't win anything in the next 25 years it won't make any difference to my support. We always were a selling club and always will be.

Dr. Bapswent

**** sake - some Kickbakcers are no better than Old Firm fans. We didn't win anything in the first quarter of a century I watched Hearts, and if we don't win anything in the next 25 years it won't make any difference to my support. We always were a selling club and always will be.

Do you tell your kids not to have dreams or any ambitions?

Doesn't anyone think that the possibility of administration will hamper our efforts to sign players (wilson was loaned here and might be an exception).

If other SPL clubs like Dundee Utd go for him, I'd think he'd go there.

Do you tell your kids not to have dreams or any ambitions?

I tell my kids to look forward to nothing as it never leaves them disappointed :10900:

so we should accept mediocrity because our parents did? I'm sure our grandparents would disagree

Just had another chat with the guy who told me about this in the 1st place and as I say he is pretty familiar with Goodwillie. .

He's still convinced it will happen. Hearts have offered to pay a certain % of his salary and no other club has matched it. Including united.

Clerry Jambo

Just had another chat with the guy who told me about this in the 1st place and as I say he is pretty familiar with Goodwillie. .

He's still convinced it will happen. Hearts have offered to pay a certain % of his salary and no other club has matched it. Including united.

Good Stuff JayJay, thanks for info mate

Thats keech mate.

Not your never ending support no matter what, but your lack of desire to see your team become regularly successful.

I think the 70`s period and early 80`s made some fans accept we`ll never win anything, almost becoming defeatist in the way the vermin are just now. I have nothing but a desire to see Hearts find another level and stay there, but it`ll be hard work. Alex MacDonald, even though he never won silverware, instilled the right attitude that lives on today and has become the basic standard expected at our club now.

Jim Jefferies found it again after a wee dip in the early 90`s and despite a much fractured tenure, Romanov exposed a positivity that has led us to two cup wins.(and his cash). Gladly most Hearts fans are positive and have a desire to see the club get away from "ach well, its only Hearts, ye expect them not to win all the time"......It`s true you don`t win all the time but you don`t go out with the attitude you won`t.................

If the sarcasm was removed from the thread and useful info was all that was here we'd be looking at about 2 pages

Seriously sarcasm here is beyond a joke

Good info from JayJay

Lets hope he fancies a pop at the title (dundee utd are looking pretty bleak next year no daly or russel, and possibly mackay stevens) Hearts could potentially do pretty well next year

Dr. Bapswent

If the sarcasm was removed from the thread and useful info was all that was here we'd be looking at about 2 pages

Seriously sarcasm here is beyond a joke

Good info from JayJay

Lets hope he fancies a pop at the title (dundee utd are looking pretty bleak next year no daly or russel, and possibly mackay stevens) Hearts could potentially do pretty well next year

Irony is quite palpable too.

maroonlegions

I take it you are sworn to secrecy and cannot or will not divulge the name of your source i am not saying you are making this up but for sanities sake maybe ITKers might consider refraining from posting their information if they cannot or will not provided the source name because of a promise of secrecy to their source.Mind you its been a typical ITKer thread and has had me fixed , its just a thought i have of course but its a free country eh.

Guest Dipped Flake

I take it you are sworn to secrecy and cannot or will not divulge the name of your source i am not saying you are making this up but for sanities sake maybe ITKers might consider refraining from posting their information if they cannot or will not provided the source name because of a promise of secrecy to their source.Mind you its been a typical ITKer thread and has had me fixed , its just a thought i have of course but its a free country eh.

someone quoted their source and was lambasted for it so you can't win. I like these threads and, after a while, you learn who are the posters to believe, and who are just on the wind up

Hope so!

Franklin Delano Bluth

Aye because everyone on Kickback would be happy if we didn't have threads with information from secret sources.

We'd have about five hundred threads a day on Hibs.net and other Hibs related crap.

mahgrassyshoes

Roberto and Dino wont play in the same team so I smell BS. Your mate is winding you up

Heard Gary Locke took them for a pints in Robbos and they were bouncing to Aviici and then decided they both had to play together for this great club.

maroonlegions

Aye because everyone on Kickback would be happy if we didn't have threads with information from secret sources.

We'd have about five hundred threads a day on Hibs.net and other Hibs related crap.

Well my post was not about what makes anyone happy on here more about the "source" but if everyone is happy about posts informing us of impending signings then so be it but sometimes the levels of and i will refrain from using the terminology "abuse" as its a strong word but rather criticism of those supplying their ITK information is rather focused on the person posting it rather on the info they are providing, do these kind of threads give the MODS a wee headache sometimes.I do like these threads as it tends to keep one on ones toes so to speak.

Irony is quite palpable too.

What?

Was being serious about what jayjay said ? if its the 2 pages thing whatever it was a realistic guess sarcasms a poor form of Witt

bretmowbshart

It just came up on sky sports news that Dundee utd are to speak to Blackburn and goodwillie about a season long loan.. Doesn't look like he will be coming here :(

the general

He was already at the club, and wasn't linked with anyone else?

The whole Goodwillie thing has seemed rather speculative from the outset.

to you maybe!

the general

and why's that?

because there are so many jealous bedwetters on here its not worth the hassle

even if right you will never get a thanks or an apology

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just seen the STV news Jackie Mac didn't look slightest bit confident. Aberdeen the danger with ex Utd enclave building

jamboinglasgow

Just seen the STV news Jackie Mac didn't look slightest bit confident. Aberdeen the danger with ex Utd enclave building

What is it with Aberdeen and united players. They seem to go for them quite often but often doesn't work out too well for them, any remember Aberdeen buying Robbie Winters from United and paying cash plus exchanging Billy Dodds.

Cardiac Rucksack

He flys to Ibiza on weds. We still are seemingly in pole position.

I had intentionally avoided this thread and then I gave in and read it and now I'm all furious with myself. I hate this time of year.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I had intentionally avoided this thread and then I gave in and read it and now I'm all furious with myself. I hate this time of year.

Just read the 1st post on each page and you get as much information as you need.

Saves so much time.

You boys are after an English league 1 striker along with a championship striker. Sadly the boy didnt give me any names but said Locke had both watched before the end of the season and was very impressed with the league 1 boy. I'll try get it out him but not wanting to post names on here so happy to give anyone a PM if I do get the names.

You boys are after an English league 1 striker along with a championship striker. Sadly the boy didnt give me any names but said Locke had both watched before the end of the season and was very impressed with the league 1 boy. I'll try get it out him but not wanting to post names on here so happy to give anyone a PM if I do get the names.

I'll take a PM if any further info comes up. :thumbsup:

Jamboelite

I will add to the crap rumours on this i got told that yes we had talked to him, yes a provisional agreement has been reached alongside 2 other transfers however there is now a more immediate issue regarding cash flow(more immediate than general cash issues) meaning we could be in trouble in the next couple of weeks.

I hate typing this as I can feel the 'who is your source' and it comes from someone on the staff at a decent level and i have no reason to disbelieve them from previous info.

No need to reply telling me this is cack i know kickbackers dont believe anything but im passing it on maybe JJ can confirm from his source.

He's a top shagger if nowt else. On Saturday night he spent most of the evening with a rather attractive young lady sitting on his lap on the 'VIP' room of the Fubar before leaving with another. All this whilst having a glamour model up the duff down South.

According to the Huns fans, tomorrow is D-Day for us due to info given to one of them from our Stadium Announcer - strange source

Exact wording - "My mate at work has said Hearts are going into administration tomorrow. Source is the stadium announcer" Their fans are loving the news, really hate us for some reason.

Lets hope another lot of Hibs like pi5h :(

jamboinglasgow

Will do mate.

let me be a sheep and ask for one as well if you get any more info.

(warning I think the floodgates will now open.)

Archived