Goodwillie

jayjay

A few at my work don't mind us, they thought our statement when the crap went down last year was fair and reasonable.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheMaganator

A few at my work don't mind us, they thought our statement when the crap went down last year was fair and reasonable.

Indeed. I only know a handful and they all like Hearts.

Fozzyonthefence

I have yet to meet a Rangers fan who doesn't want us to go under.

The ones I've heard seem to want all Scottish clubs to go under - they really are a bitter bunch of pr1cks who are too thick to understand that the club they used to support went into liquidation and it was nothing to do with the other Scottish clubs.

• Moderators

If anyone else joins in this flag debate, they'll be meeting with a suspension.

Your post count is 5 oh 1 GIRFUY :yas:

Damn I thought I'd got away with no one noticing :D fair play!!

Uncle Buck

Damn I thought I'd got away with no one noticing :D fair play!!

:thumbsup:

Can I have a PM if you find out btw? :D

Alwaysinourshadows

Most of my mates are huns and they quite like hearts because we hate Celtic almost as much as them.

:rofl: rangers have " a real hatred towards us" erm no they don't talk to any rangers fans before or after a game against them, and they will only have nice things to say about our club. they always hope we have a good season I was linked to a thread on rangers media when there was a threat of us going into liquidation for the first time, and most of them were saying that they hoped we would pull through and that we were a good club. aye there was a few that were bitter but that was it a few. the only hatred comes from the group of kickbackers that have a weird obsession about the mini Hun tag opposition supporters tar us with. these ppl are the exact same people who constantly sympathise with sellick for some strange reason its pretty pathetic tbh.

Being an edinburgher that's worked in the weedge for the last 8 years I would've agreed with you that they did say nice things about the jambos in a patronising pat on the head style, thinking we're cut from the same cloth, but since they went under there is a real dislike towards the jambos ! How could there cousins from the east (in their eyes) want their club to go bust, I've been told by some they feel let down that we turned on them!!

Maroon Sailor

I hate Hibs.

And, Goodwillie is a still a ******.

A bad ****** ?

Clerry Jambo

Taken from losers.net

Goodwillie to Hibs?

I work at the airport and I noticed that Goodwillie was checking in for an Ibiza flight
greengrin2.gif
So I asked him about where he is going to be playing next season. He didn't give me a straightforward answer but he did say "i've bought a house in edinburgh" and one of his mates said "signing for the cabbage" And he simply nodded in agreement. Time will tell likes, most likely a season long loan!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Taken from losers.net

Goodwillie to Hibs?

I work at the airport and I noticed that Goodwillie was checking in for an Ibiza flight
greengrin2.gif
So I asked him about where he is going to be playing next season. He didn't give me a straightforward answer but he did say "i've bought a house in edinburgh" and one of his mates said "signing for the cabbage" And he simply nodded in agreement. Time will tell likes, most likely a season long loan!

Even Goodie ain't that thick!

Taken from losers.net

Goodwillie to Hibs?

Nodding sarcastically at the suggestion more like

greengrin2.gif

He is signing for Hibernian according to Jim Spence.

Dundee Hibernian.

Just seen that, saying utd hopefull of completing the signing this week!

He is signing for Hibernian according to Jim Spence.

Dundee Hibernian.

Always been the most likely place he'd land up!! Ah well back to the drawing board for us!

@bbcjimspence: David Goodwillie loan deal will not be done tonight but Dundee Utd still very hopeful of completing it this week.

Looks like its utd

Always been the most likely place he'd land up!! Ah well back to the drawing board for us!

We need to sign some experienced players pronto or relegation looms I am afraid to say.

Toxteth O'Grady

I hate Hibs.

And, Goodwillie is a still a ******.

Fine words.

I loved that game when we were all singing You're going to Jail. Youll get S**G*ed in the showers ect.

And he missed a last gasp penalty :rofl:

We need to sign some experienced players pronto or relegation looms I am afraid to say.

Agreed - but I don't think that this is going to happen until this latest bit of tax hysteria is sorted out.

Jaime Lannister

Hmmm thought as much. To agree with previous posters, hopefully we can make some signings because persevering with the current crop of players that we have isn't gong to be pretty.

Jambos1983

@bbcjimspence: David Goodwillie loan deal will not be done tonight but Dundee Utd still very hopeful of completing it this week.

Looks like its utd

Jimbo must have it wrong. The deal with us is all but done according to some on here.

The deal was all but done.Goodwillie had more or less agreed everything. Was supposed to hear back from Hearts by this morning at the latest and no one from the club has bothered to contact him.

He has flown to Ibiza on holiday today

kingantti1874

The deal was all but done.Goodwillie had more or less agreed everything. Was supposed to hear back from Hearts by this morning at the latest and no one from the club has bothered to contact him.

We don't have any money, I've no doubt your telling the truth mate but I doubt if the club ever had any intention of seeing it through

Robbo-Jambo

Why offer the contract that was said to be nearly a done deal and then not contact him before he left today for his holidays. Strange one if true. :cool4:

Do u remain hopeful though JayJay

When I spoke to my mate on Monday he was still pretty sure the deal would still be done.

He never said today whether he thought it may still be or not he only told me what I posted above.

dont think thats true, he has been on holiday with the swansons and a few others since way last week in ibiza, hes due back today or maybe tomorrow, unless he has came back and went away again which I'm doubting?

dont think thats true, he has been on holiday with the swansons and a few others since way last week in ibiza, hes due back today or maybe tomorrow, unless he has came back and went away again which I'm doubting?

Pretty sure he was in Stirling at the weekend?

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Why offer the contract that was said to be nearly a done deal and then not contact him before he left today for his holidays. Strange one if true. :cool4:

However the same happened with Michael Higdon a couple of years back, ok so he wasnt waiting before going on holiday but everything was agreed and just needed signatures ect but Hearts just didnt get back in touch when they said they would and he ended up at murderwell!

The Comedian

I really hope you are wrong because that's not the way we should be conducting ourselves.

IMA MAROON

Locke telling fans about the players we are signing when he does not hold the purse strings is not the best idea.

Tommy Brown

Bighusref seen him in town a week past Sunday, I personally seen him in Glasgow last Wed, Martin T stood beside in the Fubar on Saturday and some hibee checks him onto his flight to Ibiza yesterday. So, you have got it wrong.

All I can say, is he seems to be downing a power of drinking in his very long close season.

Kicking myself for not getting into a conversation with him, I reconised him but couldn't who he was. Ended up just saying "awrite" to each other.Maybe it gives us a week to sort this shit out and get him.

Tommy Wiseau

I really hope you are wrong because that's not the way we should be conducting ourselves.

This isn't a new revelation to be fair. We've done that to loads of players over the last decade. You're right though, it's no way to run a railroad.

gashauskis9

Locke telling fans about the players we are signing when he does not hold the purse strings is not the best idea.

Yep, he should leave that shan patter to arseholes like Redknapp.

Bighusref seen him in town a week past Sunday, I personally seen him in Glasgow last Wed, Martin T stood beside in the Fubar on Saturday and some hibee checks him onto his flight to Ibiza yesterday. So, you have got it wrong.

All I can say, is he seems to be downing a power of drinking in his very long close season.

Kicking myself for not getting into a conversation with him, I reconised him but couldn't who he was. Ended up just saying "awrite" to each other.Maybe it gives us a week to sort this shit out and get him.

Strange? Anyway yeah seems to be doing a power! Rearend mark 2 perhaps? He does come across as that type ;-/

Cardiac Rucksack

He went to Ibiza yesterday. Nothing's going to happen until he returns I don't think.

yer better staying clear of the net for two weeks....while players and managers are away tanning their baws and getting pished on holiday, fans are whipping themselves up into a frenzy about nothing!...

There's always next year lads.

Now Garry O'Jos... Could do a job?

The Comedian

This isn't a new revelation to be fair. We've done that to loads of players over the last decade. You're right though, it's no way to run a railroad.

True, it's typical of us. If what JJ say's is the case then we are making a prick of Locke who obviously want's to sign him and thinks we can.

The club doesn't know whether it needs a shite or a haircut at the moment.

:disappointed:

Tommy Wiseau

True, it's typical of us. If what JJ say's is the case then we are making a prick of Locke who obviously want's to sign him and thinks we can.

The club doesn't know whether it needs a shite or a haircut at the moment.

:disappointed:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it.

Christ knows what is happening though. Seems an awful lot like smoke and air to try and encourage season ticket sales and avoid sponsors pulling out, but we'll see. They seem to be kidding a few folk on, right enough :lol:

Jay jay, all our potential signings are on hold

The Comedian

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it.

Christ knows what is happening though. Seems an awful lot like smoke and air to try and encourage season ticket sales and avoid sponsors pulling out, but we'll see. They seem to be kidding a few folk on, right enough :lol:

The most likely scenario come to think of it.

The Real Maroonblood

Most of my mates are huns and they quite like hearts because we hate Celtic almost as much as them.

Wow!

Clerry Jambo

Jay jay, all our potential signings are on hold

I wouldn't call it "on hold" mate, rather we will lose out on targets as we are not signing anyone!!

Dr. Bapswent

Do we?

Are you speaking for all of us?

I detest Rangers more that I detest Celtic.

Are your mates simpletons?

Archived