Goodwillie

jayjay

So ...... David Badvag ..... going to be a Jambo next season or not??

Dons have spoken to him yesterday. They are confident he's heading there. Source was Dons player!

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arthur Morgan

He talks Shiite may e?

I wouldn't say he talks shite all the time! :lol:

It just seems to me, people are quick to disregard and make a big drama out of what he says, straight off the bat.

Arthur Morgan

Dons have spoken to him yesterday. They are confident he's heading there. Source was Dons player!

Bet you would love that eh! Shiting it fae badwillie already! :D

Bet you would love that eh! Shiting it fae badwillie already! :D

I think he would be a cracking signing for you boys so if he does go to the Dons I'd be a lot happier :D

Just really depends how fit he is though, the SPL isn't great so even a half fit Goodwillie would do damage.

jamboinglasgow

So ...... David Badvag ..... going to be a Jambo next season or not??

Seems to depend on our situation, things from what people say are close but i predict things not being clear for weeks.

super_vlad

See rather than having cringe worthy shit on our shirts to "celebrate" the 100th year, why not **** off and actually read a history book. "King & country" ****sake!

Gregory House M.D.

I think he would be a cracking signing for you boys so if he does go to the Dons I'd be a lot happier :D

Just really depends how fit he is though, the SPL isn't great so even a half fit Goodwillie would do damage.

Aye, you've failed to factor in that he'd be playing up front for Hearts. He'll probably be next in a long line of forward failures.

Gregory House M.D.

See rather than having cringe worthy shit on our shirts to "celebrate" the 100th year, why not **** off and actually read a history book. "King & country" ****sake!

:cornette:

I think you need to champ. It was King George V that was on the throne during the great war.

Aye, you've failed to factor in that he'd be playing up front for Hearts. He'll probably be next in a long line of forward failures.

He would still bang them in I've no doubt about that. Sutton is a strange one, I really rated him at Well but just didn't do it at Hearts. Ngoo started well then fell away. But if Boyd was to sign and you did manage to get Goodwillie then that would be a very good forward line.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Think you meant to post this on the Goodwillie thread. Oh, wait...

super_vlad

:cornette:

I think you need to champ. It was King George V that was on the throne during the great war.

Go back and read the post! I was cringing at the used of "king & country"! Let me guess the next thing will be "defending ourselves from the murderous huns"

Gregory House M.D.

Go back and read the post! I was cringing at the used of "king & country"! Let me guess the next thing will be "defending ourselves from the murderous huns"

You can cringe all you like. What part of history are you suggesting that I or someone else has gotten wrong out of interest?

Think you meant to post this on the Goodwillie thread. Oh, wait...

Haha it has gone a bit weird on this thread to be fair!!!

Alwaysinourshadows

It just seems to me, people are quick to disregard and make a big drama out of what he says, straight off the bat.

I'm pissed so don't takenorice to what I said

niblick1874

He is spot on with this.

mahgrassyshoes

Got told to go and speak to Lockie today.

Wind up.

He said, 'Back to work Captain.'

Highlight of the last 4 pages. :lol:

Seymour M Hersh

And why exactly would any player be involved in such negotiations? And do you honestly thing the Dons board/Manager would rush to tell them prior to a deal being done?

Seymour M Hersh

They were absolutely torn to bits by the public at that time. The infamous "White Feathers of Midlothian" letter amongst others.

Wasn't just HMFC bunter. All clubs throughout the British Isles were coming under intense pressure.

Seymour M Hersh

Hearts players volunteered in November 1914 that is the time to commemorate, not celebrate, what was a horrendous waste of lives for a pointless war between rival monarchies.

Wan't really just a war between "rival monarchies" though was it?

Gregory House M.D.

Wasn't just HMFC bunter. All clubs throughout the British Isles were coming under intense pressure.

Hearts came under far more pressure than other Scottish clubs because they were grabbing headlines whilst playing superbly. They were at the time the Scottish Game's big attraction and were flying at the top of the league. So Hearts bared the brunt for Scottish football.

******* hell stay on topic, wheres a mod when you need them?

Any updates on y'know the thread title. Goodwillie

vegas-voss

Ok so rumour is that 3 SPL clubs including Hearts are in for him on loan.Now tell me this if you were a player would you sign for someone on loan at the start of June ?

Surely you would wait until later to see if something more concrete was to happen and if not then fall back on a loan deal just prior to the season starting.

Just saw goodwillie in tescos buying a ski mask and johnnies strange set of items to buy.

Gregory House M.D.

******* hell stay on topic, wheres a mod when you need them?

Any updates on y'know the thread title. Goodwillie

The topic is a long dragged out pile of shite with every source saying the same thing. It'll change back to the topic when anything of any note comes forward.

Why?

Wasn't a dig mate, just curious that's all. By the way once I have anymore info regarding signing ill PM you ok

Patrick Bateman

If the story about Locke mouthing off about transfer targets and Hearts financial status to folk on the street is true, then he's even more cretinous than his 'thick as mince/daft laddie' persona suggests. One of the highlights of any takeover will be seeing him replaced with a proper manager. Funnily enough, if we could somehow bring in David Weir as his assistant, I'm sure he'd make a far better choice as manager once Locke is emptied.

Wasn't a dig mate, just curious that's all. By the way once I have anymore info regarding signing ill PM you ok

It's just easier to have a one to one conversation that way,and I suppose more private in a way re.sources,info.thats all mate

If the story about Locke mouthing off about transfer targets and Hearts financial status to folk on the street is true, then he's even more cretinous than his 'thick as mince/daft laddie' persona suggests. One of the highlights of any takeover will be seeing him replaced with a proper manager. Funnily enough, if we could somehow bring in David Weir as his assistant, I'm sure he'd make a far better choice as manager once Locke is emptied.

Don't think anyone has said that TBH.

Uncle Buck

goodwilliescot.jpg

He's in Scotland gear, at Hampden and he's wearing boots from two seasons ago. What's this got to do with Hearts and 2013?

Caspian Primrose

Im guessing the pic of Goodwillie has something to do with the expression on his face. If it doesnt it bloody well should.

Clerry Jambo

The topic is a long dragged out pile of shite with every source saying the same thing. It'll change back to the topic when anything of any note comes forward.

Aye but why don't just feckin clamp it...please

tartofmidlothian

Jammy , how many people have you actually sent PMs to mate on here

:lol:

I thought it was Jammy's running joke.

Italian Lambretta

Its the way he's tying his laces it must be secret code "Im signing for the famous Gorgie".

Any meaning behind this?

Rudolf's Mate

There is a lot of talk about staff commenting about targets and the state of the club.

I don't doubt for a minute that any of what's been said is BS!

He's currently standing next to me in the Fubar in Stirling, shall I ask if the rumors are true?

He's currently standing next to me in the Fubar in Stirling, shall I ask if the rumors are true?

Well did you? BAnderson awaits.

Jambotommy

I think it could be classed as trading while insolvent.

More like trading while ON solvents...

Archived